Face of Sleek Nigeria 2011 – Experience the Grand Finale at the Symphony Of Style III with Mai Atafo, Wizkid & Tiwa SavagePosted on Friday, November 25th, 2011 at 7:54 AM
By Damilare Aiki
The countdown to the grand finale of Face of Sleek Nigeria 2011 is on!
After countless number of entries, this Sunday will see a lucky lady crowned ‘Face Of Sleek Nigeria 2011’ and ambassador of Sleek Studio, one of the nation’s best selling hair and makeup brand where she will be walking home with a cash prize of N 4 Million, a brand new car, an all-expenses paid trip to the UK to take part in London Fashion Week and a year’s supply of fabulous Sleek Studio makeup, hair and new skincare products!
The show scheduled to take place at Harbour Point will be hosted by Mai Atafo and will feature performances by Wizkid and the ever fabulous songstress Tiwa Savage. There will also be a fashion show by Sleek Models, comedy, dance and surprise performers from the U.K.
So go shop for that fabulous dress and dust off that Tuxedo because the Face of Sleek Grand Finale is a must attend this weekend!
Date: Sunday 27th November 2011
Time: 5 PM – 10:30 PM
Venue: Harbour Point, 4 Wilmot Point Close, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
Ticket Price: N 10,000 | N 15,000 for 2
Ticket Locations: You can get your tickets at the following locations
- Sleek Island Studio, 64B Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Sleek Mainland Studio, 17 Calacutta Crescent Apapa, Lagos
- Mobos Stores – 52 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos | KM20 Lekki Epe Expressway By Total Gas State, Lagos | Mobos at The Palms, Lekki
- Mopheth Pharmacy,9B Adeola Odeku street , Victoria Island, Lagos
- His & Hers E-Centre, Yaba, Lagos
Contact: For more info & general enquiries
- Visit Sleek Studios, 64B Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos | 17 Calacutta Crescent Apapa, Lagos
- Call 017633240 | 018711525 | 08033014091
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log on to their Website
- Check out their Facebook Page
BellaNaija is an official media partner of the Face of Sleek Nigeria 2011