Posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 10:52 AM

By Onos O

D’money (real name Daniel Eche Amanyi) is an up-and-coming an Afro-Pop artiste who happens to be under the supervision of his older brother, Terry G.

After several stints of doing a few remixes of poplar songs which got him some attention, D’Money was emboldened to create his own material and he didn’t take it easy with us. He came out with not one, not two but three new singles that all have vibes that can make you groove. What do you think? Enjoy!

Play D’Money Feat. Terry G – That’s My Baby

Download

Play D’Money – Party Dey Hot

Download

Play D’Money – Oleju

Download

Here’s the making of the video for “Oleju”

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 9 Comments on “Terry G’s Brother & Protege, D’Money Drops 3 Spanking New Singles | Listen to D’Money Feat. Terry G – That’s My Baby | D’Money – Oleju | Party Dey Hot | Watch the Making of the “Oleju” Video”

Comments
    • the3axes April 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    • marvel April 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Proper noise

• christy April 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

So noisy

• george April 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Nice work Dmoney,bin fillin u since terry g’s first album.keep ur head up,ur dere bro.

• samx April 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM

makes senz,i love the song,especially terry g’s part,all of una wen tlk say na noiz, una be fool

• oladele April 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Oleju is a hit,madt jam.

• Sadiq skally April 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Wen wil dmoney release hiz album

• Ayino April 20, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Plez terry am ayino by stage but am waiting 4 who cn give me rock bite hw cn we meet nd were is location of ur studio 2 discosed business, (aparko master) dis my phone numb 08093685152.

• Ade Gonzalez May 16, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I think D’Money can be a musical artist anywhere in the world!He sings like a pro,harmonises correctly and can also produce music!I’m a fan for a while I’m not
      suprise that he is getting great reviews now.Its long overdue!
      I believe he is gonna be picked up by Akon if he ever hears any of his singles!Oleju,Party dey hot or my personal fav:That’s my baby!
      Kudos to all talented people and fans of good music,I recommend D’Money as a true talent.And I’d do anything to feature him in a song as an artiste!One luv!D’money!This is your time and we shall meet at d top!