Beauty Care Brand VENUS signs Nollywood Star Actress Omoni Oboli as an Official Ambassador – View the Photos
Posted on Friday, June 22nd, 2012 at 6:36 PM
By Damilare Aiki
Omoni Oboli (Venus Brand Ambassador)
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc has signed the very gorgeous and talented Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli as an ambassador/spokeperson for its prestigious beauty care brand Venus in Nigeria.
The contract is coming in the wake of the launch of the new premium Venus skincare range designed specifically for the African skin and environment. The new Venus products are formulated using advanced technologies and are designed to work in harmony with the African skin, showing the modern African woman at her best.
According to Venus rep, fans of the new premium Venus skincare range can look forward to seeing Omoni Oboli appear in broadcast and print adverts, in-store promotions, town storming events as well as selected marketing activities that are geared towards bringing the brand closer to consumers.
The new Venus skin care consists of the PerfectTone Gentle Toning and SkinQuench Moisturizing ranges and is the current flagship of the brand that Omoni shall be representing. At the official signing, the Anchor Baby lead actress kept her look simple with an Ankara frock.
Check out the photos!
Alex Goma (MD Family Care, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC) & Omoni Oboli (Venus Brand Ambassador)
Omoni Oboli (Venus Brand Ambassador) & Alex Goma (MD Family Care, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC)
Cross Section of the PZ CussonsVenus Team with Omoni during the official signing
Contact: For more info and general enquiries, call 08178063033 | follow them on Twitter@VenusGlam | like their Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/VenusNigeria
Tags: Omoni Oboli, PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc, Venus
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- Take Your Makeup Skills to the Next Level! Register Today for the “High Definition Airbrush Course” presented by MUD Academy | Classes to Hold This February in Lagos & Abuja
- Chemicals, Cosmetics & Cleaning Products! Meridyen International presents its Annual Fair in Lagos from the 29th – 31st of January 2013
- The February 2013 Cover is Here! Nollywood Stars Chika Ike & Yul Edochie for House of MaliQ
- Venus Glam Time With Omoni: Exfoliate, Tone & Protect! 3 Steps to Caring for Your Face
- The Wedding Company Nigeria launches New Photo Series “Love Struck” | Capturing Models & Real Couples in Creative Themed Shoots
- The Diamond Collection! Photos from the Folake Majin, Miss Majin and GM4FM Fashion Show
- From Nollywood to Wigs! Stella Damasus launches ADIVA HAIR at Code 55 in Abuja