Posted on Thursday, January 17th, 2013 at 9:45 AM

By Damilare Aiki

On Sunday 30th December 2012, the monthly shopping extravaganza, LPM held its anticipated December Grande Marché Pool Party at the Bon Voyage, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The shopping event which kicked off at noon, saw attendees shop for loads of goodies and items including clothes, shoes, bags, hair extensions, art craft, beauty products and many more from vendors stocked with items from Nigeria and beyond, all while basking in the sun and mingling.

It was fun from start to end. If you will like to order for stands at the Grand Marche, send an e-mail to lpmnigeria@gmail.com | info@lpmnigeria.com

LPM Stalls & Shopping

LPM Shoppers

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi for Insigna

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 25 Comments on “Fabulous Shopping at LPM Just Before 2013! All the Photos & Scoop from the December 2012 Grande Marché Pool Party in Lagos”

Comments
    • iamfascinating January 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM

always lovely,

• Agbaya January 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi looks beautiful…
      She seems to have added a little weight…Nice!

• Doks January 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Hello BN, pls how can I contact the vendor who sold this –

• AWEsome January 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Suliat Fusigboye so good to seeeee youuuuu!…been a while!

• ao January 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Most of the ladies look pulled together. As for the men…what is up with tappered jeans paired with loafers? Yuck.

• MissBonnie January 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Please who has the contact details of the vendor that did the Mac book case.. It’s really cool. I want

• Joko January 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Her name is Mode and you can reach her on 0809-146-6011 and her blog is modechronicles.blogspot.com/

• Joko January 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I forgot to add that you can get her stuff from Terra Kulture on Tiamiyu Savage, VI

• love January 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM

@bellanaija. how can I contact the person who sold the customized wedding robes http://bellanaija.cdn.premiumhost.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/IMG_6874.jpg thank u

• ItsModella January 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I feel like grabbing the whole accessories there…then I will be wearing them one at a time….it will urge and rekindle my spirit to go out more…..each day will be a different accessories,with each piece displaying on my DP….friends will be wondering,she has really step up her game…….and I won’t have to repeat a thing,,like a super model that I’m suppose to be….day dreaming huh?

• Benson January 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Find things dey this country oooh.

• STing January 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I live in Port Harcourt and I would love to come shopping at dis event does it require a gate -fee or invite ? Also does any1 hv an idea where I can contact a good but affordable wedding planner or a place to get wedding accessories?Plz am desprate!!!

• sandy January 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    • Dee-USA January 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Did that sketch frame actually say “The world is not end?” Or my eyes deceive me?

• Sophia January 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Well the LPM people hardly respond to emails which I find very unprofessional and rude. I really don’t know what we are expected to do with email addresses when they won’t respond to emails.

• Ore January 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Hi Bella,

What vendor sold the bags in this picture:

• Lola majek January 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Who can help me with the info of the vendors made this bag pls

• ralysrubys January 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM

For the ankara bags,ankara ipadcases and ankara earring please contact Raliat on 07064056997 or rfusigboye@hotmail.com

• Aduke January 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    • Oge January 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Seriously? Loads of shopping? First of all the vendors there had lovely stuff but the people where there to show off and not buy stuff abeg! I had a stand there and it was the first time I was doing that. I have to say I was disappointed! It was simply a hangout for people to have fun not shop!! The two ladies next to me were so disappointed.. They normally attend DPM Abuja and decided to do the Lagos one! As a pool party: 10/10, nice event! As a shopping fair 0/10!!!

• chika January 20, 2013 at 6:16 PM

@ Sting – i knw someone who makes lovely bridal stuff. made me some really beautiful corsages, fascinators and all for my wedding in october. u can call her 08033584587, 07055689167. facebook id – Mian Fego. name’s nneka she also makes bridal gowns and if u dont want her to make urs, she cam embellish a ready-made one to high heavens!

• Girlie Diva January 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Hello thanks for your interest in our bridal dressing gowns. Please send an email to allthingzgirlie@yahoo.com or. Call on 080944GIRLY(44759). Or add us 2A777AB1.

• lanre January 23, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi is just a beauty. i LOVE HER. I yearn to see her all the time. Thanks Bella Naija for letting me have a look at her again and again and again and again………..MY FAV CELEB WITH ABSOLUTE SUBSTANCE