BN Video Premiere: Emma Nyra – Ori Mi Wu

We all know the sexy voice we hear on Iyanya’s “Ur Waist” hit track. The lady responsible for this is no other than the beautiful Emma Nyra. She makes a clean entry with her debut video for the song she released mid last year titled “Ori Mi Wu“.

The video was directed by Mr Moe Musa.

Check on it!

24 Comments on BN Video Premiere: Emma Nyra – Ori Mi Wu
  • Ada January 22, 2013 at 9:40 pm

I really enjoy Emma’s music and I wish her success.

adainprogress.blogspot.com

• Msunderstood January 22, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Firm body. She probably works out.
    Song’s not bad.

• Joan January 22, 2013 at 11:47 pm

I actually like the song…a lot. Really cool video too…

• Ronke January 23, 2013 at 12:39 am

Overrated! Too much autotune, the video is very glossy and nice but the song is rubbish!

• Purpleicious Babe January 23, 2013 at 1:32 am

she was the only one realy dancing.. she didnt need the backing dancers…

• Paula D January 23, 2013 at 10:57 am

Those dancers look like they just had eba and drank a gallon of ogbono soup!

• Elizabeth January 23, 2013 at 2:27 am

Nice song,the video is great quality.I’m sure she will go far.

• e-bukun January 23, 2013 at 2:44 am

Another Tiwa Savage? Una never exhaust?

• Jimi handricks January 23, 2013 at 2:52 am

Bad taste, F for effort,poverty of lyrics lacks originality,beats is not in sync with rhythm abysmal,at best it is a mediocre singing performance ,more of a karaoke

• Me andYou January 23, 2013 at 4:22 am

Pure crap…..

• Kanyinsola January 23, 2013 at 5:56 am

One word: TERRIBLE

• ant January 23, 2013 at 6:24 am

Girl go find another profession, this is definitely not your calling at all at all.

• wiklo January 23, 2013 at 6:33 am

No depth…auto tune crapola…a primary 6 student can write these lines in 30 minutes…

• chiii January 23, 2013 at 6:43 am

I wanted to like her, like the video and like the song but I only succeeded in one out of 3. I don’t mind her and hope she improves and gets better and releases newer and better records. The video is weak with terrible dancing from all 3, terrible choreography and too static. The song? Well keep working on it sha practice makes perfect

• LB January 23, 2013 at 7:42 am

Crappy song, good video…

• Paula D January 23, 2013 at 10:56 am

Basic song…basic looking girl, she looked very hott at the end of the video but why leave the best look till last? She needs a lot of work to even stand on the same stage as Tiwa Savage, D* for effort! Her ‘backing dancers’ are laughable! What was there problem? They looked dead and stiff, I hope she didn’t pay those lame girls for that nonsense performance they gave?! She shouldn’t have bothered with those dry girls. I wish her well but she is going to have to step her game up BIG TIME if she wants any kind of longevity.

• Priscy January 23, 2013 at 11:38 am

to be honest…i didn’t enjoy the video at all.

• Posh January 23, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Another Tiwa Savage wanna be…..what’s with the spiky bra very girl wears in their videos

• Kai Fa January 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I seriously hope Iyanya and his crew members don’t end up becoming One Hit Wonders….because ever since that guy released kukere and your waist….he’s been finding it hard to come up with something laudable…Flavour was a complete fail and then this Ori Mi Wu…? warrisdis? [elementary rhymes]….they should go back to the drawing board and come out with something nice…not this….lets just hope he does not end up like the likes of Bigiano, Terry G & Deebee (Collabo)

• Patricia January 23, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Thinking the same thing….looks like Iyanya is spending too much time bedding nollywood actresses instead of creating hits in the studio!

• Sola January 23, 2013 at 11:13 pm

Mehn this song is TERRIBLE! She looks awkward when she is dancing and the autotune is wayyyy too much! I had high hopes for these people, but that entire group (not even sure if there’s anyone else there but her and Iyanya) need to just start over cuz the music they’re putting out recently is just NOT IT. When I first heard that Flavour song, it was so bad I thought it was a practical joke sef, now I’m convinced it must be if this Emma song is the quality of music they’re now making. CHAI!!

• Lulu January 24, 2013 at 12:04 am

I think she can sing and with the right management, she’ll go far. The video is terrible though, song is aight. Keep working on your craft girl, practice makes perfect.

• Passerby January 24, 2013 at 4:51 am

Song not nice atall, would have expected something better from such a hard work…..Video quality very tight…Video concept very poor…

• iba January 26, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Maybe some peeps are listening to another song. i like this girl, love this song.
    Another tiwa savage thing perhaps… but i still like her