She’s Risen to the Top & There’s No Looking Back! Tolu “Toolz” Oniru graces the cover of the March 2013 Issue of TW Magazine
Posted on Friday, March 15th, 2013 at 9:43 AM
This highly anticipated issue of one of the nation’s highest selling women’s monthly publications TW Magazine honours International Women’s Day (March 8th) by celebrating the strength of the woman, particularly the African woman who faces extraordinary odds with grace and dignity.
TW chose award winning media personality Tolu “Toolz” Oniru as their cover girl! Toolz who started in radio a few years ago and has extended her brand to include television & online media. Toolz’s pose on the cover embodies strength, style & sass. In the cover story, she opens up like never before on her meteoric rise to the top, building her brand & that famous curvaceous body!
The mag also features one of Nigeria’s most celebrated hip-hop artistes M.I., he talks about his appointment as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador & his efforts to combat human trafficking.
This issue also features over 10 visually stunning & fashion packed pages showcasing designs from Ma’ Bello Clothier, a brand new label solely dedicated to the fashion forward curvaceous woman.
Keeping with the theme of International Women’s Day we profile 20 inspirational women who changed Nigeria and the world.
With an exciting new layout, the March edition of TW Magazine promises to take readers on an unforgettable journey of exciting interviews, illuminating fashion spreads and thrilling feature stories.
Issue out now & available at newsstands nationwide.
Interview: Adesuwa Onyenokwe
Photographer: Moussa Moussa
Stylist: Zed Eye
Makeup: House of Tara
Hair: TJ Hair
Tags: TW Magazine
- The February 2013 Cover is Here! Nollywood Stars Chika Ike & Yul Edochie for House of MaliQ
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- DJ Caise, Ikon, Gbemi Phillips, Lynxxx & More at the Grey Goose and Bacardi Re-Up Party in Lagos
- The Wedding Company Nigeria launches New Photo Series “Love Struck” | Capturing Models & Real Couples in Creative Themed Shoots
- Tyler Perry’s “Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor” | Watch the Trailer & View the Exclusive New Poster
- TW Magazine presents “The Phoenix Gala” – Celebrating Matriarchs and Protégés | Win Tickets to this Landmark Event
- TW Magazine & Plug Media release a special celebrity read audio book “Imagine This” for the visually impaired in Nigeria