Model/Actress Kendra Etufunwa Poses in Racy Black Lingerie

Posted on Friday, June 28th, 2013 at 1:05 PM

By Onos O

Kendra

It’s Kendra Etufunwa‘s birthday today so, as part of her celebration, she put on a sexy birthday suit¬†butt-less black lingerie ensemble up on her Instagram page with the caption:

“#breakfast It’s my Buttday tho! In fact this whole weekend! #LingerieAddict #TurnUpday #DidYouWorkOutToday??”

Also, she had a little fun with it by putting up the below photo as well.

Kendra Etufunwa

So what do you guys think?

Photo Credit: Instagram – k4kendra

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags:

• Custom Search
  • 27 Comments on “Model/Actress Kendra Etufunwa Poses in Racy Black Lingerie”

Comments
    • justme June 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM

she looks Malnourished , nothing sexy at allllllll! did she sit on fire and her underwear got burnt!

• jane June 28, 2013 at 3:36 PM

your comment is so HILAR!!!!

• kd June 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM

lol (50x)..cant laugh..By d way, she is wearing a booty lifter underwear…….That explains d holes..lol

• Dora the explorer June 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM

This attention seeking technic is now boring try something like what Miss Ibrahim has did/said,
      that should increase her popularity poll.

• loveth .O June 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

@ Justme, lol

• wanaemi June 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

make she go eat some food abeg

• Ready June 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Lol @ girls telling her to eat while her male followership on twitter blows up…hell, female join. Personally, I don’t get this bikini/lingerie showmanship fad…it’s tacky and screams “look at me! Talk about me! Say I’m sexy” but hey…she makes a living pouting and flaunting her cakes at the camera. As long as she and her loved ones like it, and I can avoid it when I want to, we’re good.

• TEE June 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM

lmao @ justme. Well shes a model so its expected for her to be skinny.

• Evilicious June 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM

That’s not skinny, that’s anorexic. Very soon is naked pictures we will start posting on Instagram. From bikini bodies now to lingerie! Wetin remain? I don’t know why we can’t keep personal things private anymore.

• nnn June 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM

NA WA OO

• loveth June 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Ehen let the yabbing begin if were a fat lady ya’ all be so defensive saying everybody must not be skinny fat ladies enjoy hating on skinny ladies jealousy with their stretchmarked body, disgusting cellulite thighs , pot belly at least she better pass some people who can’t wear short not to talk of binini or lingerie.

• loveth June 28, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I meant bikini.

• Mayo June 28, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Ewww…. Can someone feed this chick. Not looking sexy at all

• Clo June 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM

So Won’t tolerate her! Why? Too Cocky, Tough as rock, forcing to be conspicuous etc., etc/ She should just stop working out, too tough already!!!

• GreenDiamond June 28, 2013 at 4:27 PM

ok not bcuz she is slim or anything but this pictures are not sexy in anyway.. although i get the concept but these picture dint do no justice!!

• Demmy June 28, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I really don’t care if she’s skinny.Humans come in all shapes and sizes. This is quite trashy though. Lol not sexy AT ALL. x

• Watin HAPPENNN June 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM

i dont care if shes thin like a paper my own is that she looks totally trashy

• Deedee June 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM

So not sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• comment awaiting moderation June 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Well said @ Loveth! Orobo park well…they are just jealous.blcas they can’t even flaunt their arms,let alone thighs…

• Cleo June 29, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Lol….good one….

• teetee June 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

this is Farrrrrr from being sexy,she looks like she has a health problem.funny enuf i dont even know who she is,but this is just too much exposure.

• My opinion June 30, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Just because someone is half naked does not make them sexy. This is not sexy.
      As far as male followers…Some men only need to see a little azz or tits before thier little member takes control. So no suprise she is blowing up with the guys

• Eve June 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

BN once deleted my comment about this lady. She showed an upper pics of her with sagging boobs, and I made reference to it. Today she is posting another semi-clothed pics. I have nothing against skinny girls bc I’m one. However, there is nothing sexy about this picture. When I think of sexy, I just cannot picture this body. The only thing that comes to my mind is RATCHET!!!

BN if you like, delete my comment again.

• iBA June 30, 2013 at 5:45 PM

let me spank you, you naughty naughty girl. lol HBD

• anon July 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM

dirty dirty girl….pls actress and model? what movie? run way? or photo shoot…. everyone is a model.

• Naveah July 1, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Attention Seeking Of The Worst Kind. What happened, girlie? Your daddy and mommy didn’t hug you and tell you they loved you much because you are truly acting out in bad form. Abeg, put your clothes on and stop acting a fool in a way that will come back and haunt you when your children google your a$$! Do these people ever think of consequences and/or that these images stay online FOREVER?!

• oose July 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Go GIT SOME CLOTHES GURL (in my fake black american church accent) ? im sure she didnt publish these pictures .. who showed bela ?