Posted on Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 7:29 PM

By Onos O

Stephanie Linus

“Beau’s squeeze! Enroute #Malta #Paris #uk…..#europetravel #sl #styletravel”

Our Nigerian celebrities aren’t taking this year’s summer holiday lightly at all. The lovely couple, Stephanie Linus and her hubby Linus Idahosa are going to be in Malta, France & the UK in just one holiday so, the permission to feel a tad bit jealous is granted.

First, it was Dr. Sid and Simi Osomo we saw frolicking in Paris (say it with a French accent), now it’s Stephanie and Linus. I wonder which romantic couple we’ll see next. Here are a few photos Stephanie Linus shared from her current ‘eurotrip’.

Check on it!

Stephanie Linus (1) Stephanie Linus (2) Stephanie Linus (3)

Photo Credit: Instagram – Stephanie_Linus

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 31 Comments on “Time for Summer Fun! Nollywood Sweetheart Stephanie Linus & Hubby Linus Idahosa Holiday in Malta”

Comments
    • Angry grandpa August 7, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Can’t begin to state aw much I envy this beautiful young couple!!! God give me a break and bless me with my own! Haba!!! I don pray tire!!!

• jcsgrl August 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I soo hate you guys right now…yes I’m a hater and I’m very very very jealous. Green with envy *closing this tab to go sulk

• kind anon August 7, 2013 at 7:54 PM

have fun!!!!

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ August 7, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Meanwhile I don’t envy them at all. Beautiful couple though! :)

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk

• birdieblue August 13, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I just visited your website!! I wish I found it so much
        sooner especially the article on: it matters who you marry. God
        bless you dear!!

• Bvf August 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Living life to the fullest! Enjoy my beautiful ppl:)

• Madman August 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I’ve always wondered why I need to know who vacations where…. **yawns**

• Idak August 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM

They will soon confer hatred on you. Just watch.

• Idak August 7, 2013 at 9:16 PM

How else will you know that God is blessing them?

• GRAYCE August 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I just wonder…is it only people who vacation that God blesses?

• Eve82 August 8, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Lol! This Idak is a hot mess! I think these celebrities are competing among themselves. If not, why the need to constantly update us with vacation pics?

• lola August 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM

lol. they have to show they have arrived na.

• Bex August 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Malta has to be one of the loveliest places on earth. Great coastline and hot Maltese men……. great memories…..

bexluvsdress2.blogspot.com

• nene August 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

they remind me of mercy johnson and her husband.

• mercy August 7, 2013 at 9:08 PM

So happy for you Guys. Enjoy and take more pictures.

• Tesla've August 7, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Love this couple. More Grace. To the haters, how will u get ur own man by jealousing happily married couple? Sister, learn to be happy for others. By so doing, God will grant u ur heart desires in due season. Thank u

• @ajiriavae August 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I find it aspirational. I have never even considered Malta as a holiday destination but seeing this makes me think “Why Not?”. Looks like a whole lot of fun.
      ajiristyle.blogspot.com/

• Mz Socially Awkward... August 8, 2013 at 4:45 AM

… And you’ve just provided the exact response I was gonna type out to @Idak & @Madman. Sometimes, it’s not entirely useless information when it comes to posting vacation pictures on BN as some readers take away ideas, tips, etc for planning their next one.

Speaking of whom, BN, I note your refusal to post my comment on the Odili wedding post. Given that I’m not one to fawn over misgotten wealth, I can understand that I maybe darkened the tone of the happy ocassion and it is your website and all… But sometimes, I do wonder about your motives.

• Iris August 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM

LOL..what you should have been worried about was the number of BN readers who would have sent Holy Ghost fire upon you for daring to criticise a wedding (never mind that your comment may not have been aimed at the couple themselves).

• jcsgrl August 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM

My dear are we from the same kindred? I wanted to post my disgust at the whole charade but I said which one consign me. Let me go and make my own money then I shall talk

• biya August 8, 2013 at 3:56 PM

@Mz Socially Awkward
          While I understand your point, I do not believe that someone’s wedding post is the appropriate place to bring up their family or personal history or criticize the couple for any reason that matter.

While my father is not a politician, he used to beat my mum and everyone who knows us pretty much knows the story. My mum is also a Director at a Government Agency and you do not get to that stage without stepping on some toes and gaining your fair share of haters – justified or not.
          Because of the fear of this story getting out, I decided to cancel my dream of becoming an OAP (On Air Personality on Radio).

I am also getting married soon and I would be heartbroken if I submitted my photos to a website and the comments were filled what happened between my dad and mum or things my mum did at her job.

You see, it is easy to comment but we all have our histories, we cannot choose our families. Even if it is not you, it could be your dad, mum, sister or brother who did not something that you are not so proud of. I agree with BN, at least their policy is consistent for wedding posts. Even Mercy Johnson’s official wedding post or even Stephanie Linus that this post is supposed to be about, what if her wedding post was filled with comments about her first marriage etc…

lol sorry for the long story but I have lived my entire life hiding away for the fear of if people will bring up my parents so I have a different few.

• lola August 8, 2013 at 5:54 PM

@Biya. If you dont want your personal history out there then dont authorize the media to publish your wedding photos to begin with. Simple. Your Mum is a public servant just like Peter Odili was and I believe their mum is still a SUpreme court Judge as well. It comes with the territory my dear and you are going to have to deal with it if you send your pictures to the media.

I really cant wrap my head around why people send their wedding pictures to websites like bellanaija. To achieve what aim exactly?

• style@atl August 8, 2013 at 2:06 AM

That’s how you vacation!!..Lovely! unlike boring ol’ loner kate Henshaw taking her own pictures..

• NNENNE August 8, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Meanwhile, I want to vacation in my village this year. Different people, different strokes.
      Nice couple. Have fun!

• jcsgrl August 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

ha ha ha ha…I heart you. Used to love vacationing in villa until kidnappers pursue me commot

• Bey August 8, 2013 at 2:45 AM

So happy for them..steph linus look so beautiful in the 3rd pics love all her ensemble..Njoy jare nothing do u @ all

• Desire Akuma August 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Enjoy your holiday.

• truthspeaks August 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I love this woman! Ele to badt

• kemi August 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM

what people dnt knw is that,if you are nt happy with some one sucess. tel me hw do u expect good thing from God.:D

• U.B.I August 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM