Posted on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 at 10:32 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Paul Okoye & Anita

Aww…We love LOVE!

Music pop star Paul Okoye of P-Square recently proposed to his girlfriend Anita. Paul who is very private about his personal life, is sharing his love for Anita with the world.

On Friday, he took to his official Facebook page to speak on his most priced treasure.

Special S/O to Anita, a woman who stood by me in hard times, a woman who loves me for who I am and not what I am…a woman of good substance, ma (my) precious treasure, the puzzle of ma (my) heart, ma (my) beautiful Onyinye. (To) some people she is lucky but I think that am(I’m) the luckiest dude to have her cos she is a virtuous woman sent from above…..ma #OneSpecialPerson

The couple welcomed a baby boy Andre in April 2013.

Photo Credit: Star Gist

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 49 Comments on ““My Precious Treasure, the Puzzle of My Heart”! Read Paul Okoye’s Sweet Message to Fiancée Anita”

Comments
    • Eugenia September 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM

congrats

• Hurpeyeahmie September 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM

hmmmm i go love o anyway am happy for them

• Ugo vanessa September 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM

meeeeeeeen!!anita is the luckiest girl on earth,i can give anything to have a man like paul,wish u guys a blessed married life.

• Grayce September 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM

desperate human!

• Princess September 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Goshhhh Ur def def the type a married woman shud NEVERRRRRR bring close to her husband or boyfriend sef especially if he has money…! How can you give anything to have somebody u dont even know.. Ole oshi* Thief!!tufiakwa women!!

• Lani September 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

She said to have a man LIKE paul. Do you really have to berate her?

• honey September 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM

eheheheh,u better dnt kill urself ,cn u imagine sm1 u dnt even know.hear her saying yayayayayaya to av sm1 lyk paul.Ole

• Gistyinka Blog September 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmm am happy for you guys… More trending news, entertainment news and celebrity lifestyle here at Gistyinka Blog

• Vanessa September 24, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Nice. I always prefer love messages from guys to their babes, instead of the other way round.

• tito September 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

your precious puzzle indedd! when u were sleeping around u remember that poem?smh. anita u better tell him to accept responsibilities on that child

• cy September 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

All these empty words…Mschewwww what love is he talking about when he was dangling his willy in another girl. a d that’s d one we know oh. What of d many others that Ddn’t get pregnant????

• nene September 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM

gbam!!

• Modella September 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM

But how you pregnant some one else,and claim to love your gal? Some one should educate me pls

• Jo! September 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

LOL. Gbam

• Chigbo September 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Educate me too……well said.

• Noms September 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Hmmmmmmmm. No more flings sha, so dat we don’t have issues of Anita defending you. Stay away from other women. Don’t run,fleeeeeeeeeee all appearances of evil. God bless ur home.

• bj September 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

bull shit happen

• Teekay September 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM

See all this dry guys, how e take da pain una say em don propose, i dnt tink e has force any gal 2 sleep with him oo, if u think it’s easy go try am if u get d money 2 speend on them oo. U can chop my money i dnt care. Dry guyz, lolzzzzzz

• cleo briggs September 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

English don die ooooo………llmmaaoooooo…

• nnennia ifepe September 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

a lesson to all girls,a man can flirt but his heart belongs to that special woman.if you like get pregnant for him;it does not guarantee you a man’s heart.kudos to girls like anita,annie idibia that stay with their men through thick and thin.anita was there when there was no money and fame and she deserves the world now that the money is present.for those that said the girl is not classy.my question is where were the classy girls when the fame and money was not present.no matter how you try;men know the real girls and will always go for them.marriage is different from relationship

• nwanyi na aga aga September 24, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Nne I think I will rephrase that for you. kudos to girls like anita,annie idibia that stay with their MONEY through thick and thin. lets imagine these guys werent all that big? who wan cry for bicycle. But then I cant beat their hustle. God be with them

• uj September 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM

True talk! There is some much wisdom in ur words!!!

• tito September 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM

nnennia did u say kudos? abeg leave kudos alone, tis guy will always sleep around and in the future anita will face hell (polygamous life).once a man cheat, he will always cheat.

• moi September 24, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Anita started dating Paul as a celebrity. When she was at university of abuja. Wa is with all this when I had nothing crap?

• fiesty chic September 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM

BN, love the typo corrections. that’s all I saw.

• aww, isnt that cute

themanecaptain.blogspot.ca

• The "K" Queen September 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM

K

• Blaqgurlrock September 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Paul Paul how many times did I call you… mmnnh I know the babe you were dating when you had nothing oo and her name no bi Anita but congrats sha wish you guys all the best.

• nnennia ifepe September 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM

@nwanyi na aga aga,did you ever hear that any girl got pregnant for tuface or paul when they were nothing.anita and annie have proved themselves worthy of the ring and they deserve it.how many naija girls stay true with their men when there is no fortune involved@tito dear,the truth is that most men cheat.i am not saying that its right for a man to cheat but dearest most times the girls come calling and it takes a man with extra self discipline to resist girls.every girl needs to pray for her hubby cos the temptation outside is definitely much for the men.with girls exposing their body al
      l in the name of fashion only God can hep them

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ September 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Please who taught that she was lucky to have Paul? lols

I always knew that he was the lucky one to have a girl that stuck to him through all the embarrassment of someone else’s paternity.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ September 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Though* :( lol

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ September 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Thought!* omg I need to get offline. :)

• Oh wow September 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Yes you do! Clearly, today isn’t your day lol

• tutsie September 25, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Word!

• Amaka September 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM

loooooooooool

• Moi September 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Anita has been with him before he was P Square from high school in PH….if you don’t have any proof that he has fathered another child. Please let them be…..concentrate on you own marriage or relationship and don’t worry about Anita… Anita is a great woman and if you don’t know her personally don’t speak about her.

• Amaka September 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Why I do have a strong feeling that this is one of them Okoye’s, Jude to be precise, btw I thought that they said that they were from Jos? What’s the PH , high school conncetion? nawa o

• NNENNE September 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM

He did not father that girl’s
      child. Don’t always believe the gossip magazines.

• Ozone September 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Congrats to them.

• Bliss berry September 27, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Hmmmm!@Nnennia tru talk, I was touched

• omada September 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM

You better not cheat on her…

• Ehi November 6, 2013 at 11:04 AM

U @ Omada hw am I even sure u re loyal and truthful to ur own man, dat’s if u even ve 1 hmm!

• grace September 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Y all the hate? Because u have nt seen ur own man cheat doesnt mean he is just with u. Both of them are lucky to hv each other. Congrats to u both

• loveth September 29, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Pls go and father your first son. Congrate anyways

• zee September 30, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Paul Okoye, i knew you in university of Auja when u truly truly had nothing. You dated beautiful Ebele Okoye for almost 4 years in Gwags. Now that was a chic that was with you thru thick and thin in boys hostel helping you thru rehearsals and selling ur open air theatre show tickets.

• Ehi November 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Na wah ooo jt 4 1 proposal, so many haters or is it nw a crime to propose, and 4 all d gals hating on ds dude, d tin is if u were so gud I think der wuld b no reason watsoeva 4 him to leave u, jt b happi 4 him and stop ds wholw buhaha! U guys jt make me laugh, mehn Kudos to u Paul ! Happi married life joor.

• Ehi November 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM

• Chidimma Victoria November 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM

4 me i don’t think Paul is responsible 4 dat girl’s baby, if true he is, de father of de girl would hv talkn it to de next level, anyway am nt siding Paul or de girl am jst giving out my own opinion, bt 4 Paul if u are really responsible go nd clime ur baby nd take care of de mother 4 if dat child is real urs nd u are Denying it such it will trun back against u tomorrow. Anyway so happy 4 u nd Ann wishing u both a happy blessed married life……… GOD IS AlWAYS WT IS PEOPLE.