“This Love Was Wisdom”! Listen to Inspiration FM OAP WanaWana – Not 4 Sale

Posted on Monday, September 30th, 2013 at 1:03 PM

By Onos O

Wana Wana - Not 4 Sale - September 2013

Inspiration FM OAP, Wana Udobang has a way with words and very unique perspective on most things. It’s no wonder she easily enthralls us with her articles, radio discussions and of course, her spoken word poetry.

Slated for her forthcoming 7-track spoken word project, “Dirty Laundry”, the talented poet unveils its very first spoken word piece and it’s a bit raunchy in parts. She talks about quite a number of things using words like ‘love’, ‘tongue’, ‘thunder thighs’ and ‘flesh’ as she paints portraits with them.

Accompanying music by IBK.

Warning! Explicit lyrics!

Enjoy!

Play WanaWanna – Not 4 Sale

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 7 Comments on ““This Love Was Wisdom”! Listen to Inspiration FM OAP WanaWana – Not 4 Sale”

Comments
    • G.H.I.P.A September 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Pretty Girl

• Modella September 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Has BN,change it modus operandi? Why can’t I see “Related articles” anymore?

• Iyke September 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM

This love!!!!
      Indeed It has taken a life of living and loving to say with some certainty…I now know better how to live and love…and what I am living for… For better or worst…everyday is a new opportunity to spend the sum of what I have become…believing in a purpose…passion…an organic pursuit…which gives definition to the wealth of character and promise I have tried to build… Too far into it not to be whole…I realize that no matter the destination of my destiny…I feel well equipped with every step of my arrival…. Life has given me much…but allowed me to earn more…and I have given myself permission…to be deserving… The rest continues to be written…
      Lets not see LOVE as a brief candle , rather a sort of splendid torch which we have got to hold of for the moment and make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations. May we live each day in its fullest as defined by our needs, love of family, friends and coworkers.

• Os. September 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Awesome Wana. Very Well Done.

• ICO October 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM