Posted on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 at 6:15 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Hello BellaNaija Style watchers, it is time for some fashion scoop.

The Banky & Tiwa Show premiered yesterday on Mo Abudu‘s Ebony Life TV network. Just before the premiere, on Monday 16th December 2013 a launch party was held at the Kudeka Club, Victoria Island, Lagos.

There were lots of stylish looks at the event but these three stole the spotlight.

Check it out

Tiwa Savage in Bridget Awosika Spring 2014

Tiwa Savage in Bridget Awosika - December 2013 - BellaNaija 01

Tiwa Savage in Bridget Awosika Spring 2014

As the co-host of the TV show, all eyes were on Tiwa Savage.

The newly wed songstress looked beautiful in a pink tulle frill dress with an Avant-garde silhouette from Bridget Awosika‘s Spring 2014 collection.

Mrs Tee Billz Balogun accessorized with diamond earrings, a gold bracelet, her wedding ring and a pair of white-and-orange strap heels.

With her wavy locks cascading down her shoulders, she completed the look with smouldering eyes, neutral lipstick and pink nail polish.

Nkiru Anumudu in Miu Miu Fall 2013
Nkiru Anumudu in Miu Miu Fall 2013 - December 2013 - BellaNaija

Also in pink was Nkiru Anumudu. The Lagos style star brought some high fashion to the casually-dressed event.

She selected a pink polka dot coat from Miu Miu‘s Fall 2013 collection. She styled the piece with a silver cocktail ring, a silver wrist watch, a Miu Miu striped bag as seen on the runway and a pair of black ankle strap platforms.

Opting for her signature long blonde hairstyle, she arrived at the scene with smokey eyes and pink lipstick.

Miu Miu Fall 2013

Miu Miu Fall 2013

Toke Makinwa in Ejiro Amos-Tafiri Resort 2014

Toke Makinwa in Ejiro Amos Tafiri

Toke Makinwa in Ejiro Amos-Tafiri Resort 2014

Toke Makinwa is clearly single and ready to mingle…or maybe it was the dress that suggests so.

The Nigerian media personality made her first appearance post Maje Ayida split in a dress from Ejiro Amos-Tafiri‘s Resort 2014 collection.

Toke rocked the graphic print silk aso-oke detached layered dress, with drop pearl earrings, a gold cuff, a silver wrist watch and black heels. She chose a modified version of the dress which had cut-outs on the hem.

Her look was completed with wavy locks, highlighted eyebrows and neutral lipstick.

Ejiro Amos-Tafiri - December 2013 - BellaNaija

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 26 Comments on “Tiwa Savage in Bridget Awosika, Nkiru Anumudu in Miu Miu & Toke Makinwa in Ejiro Amos-Tafiri at “The Banky & Tiwa Show” Launch in Lagos”

Comments
    • Silvia December 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM

They all look good..couldnt find any fault o

• Dolapo December 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

No one asked you to find faults, you were asked to pick your best look.

• faith December 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Why “evilz”?! You see how you just brought out the contents of your heart in public without anyone asking. Learn to first see the Good in others, it is possible with practice ehn

• Dolapo December 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

But she said they all looked good…

• Leah December 18, 2013 at 11:14 PM

What?

• MyView December 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Lol! Girl you are cracking, may I suggest Prozac :)

• Chummy December 18, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Tiwa

• NaijaPikin December 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM

We can’t pick a look we can’t see. Nkiru shouldn’t have been added to the list unless you had a full pic of her outfit

• Olufunmi December 18, 2013 at 7:33 PM

they all look fab… but Toke gorgeous :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

• Dolapo December 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Now that Toke is single, everyone thinks she looks fab. Lol, misery sure loves company.

• laide December 18, 2013 at 10:39 PM

but she does look gorgeous, should we deny the fact because she is single?

• Anon December 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Whr is toke’s vlog oooo

• me December 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

the awosika dress lookd better on the model. on tiwa it looked like iro

• chikita December 18, 2013 at 10:00 PM

i think tiwa looks better than the model actually..but hey..evryones entitled to their opinion :)

• shola December 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Toke

• Charis December 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I totally agree, the dress looked better on the model than on tiwa.

• Stormygee December 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Tiwa rocked it for me. Toke looked fab sha

• Thelma December 18, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Nkiru Anumudu I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you .
      Tiwa and Toke look beautiful too.

• Akyere December 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

tiwa

• vicmajek December 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM

tiwa looks good …..

• T.I. December 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Toke looks classy

• Mariaah December 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

TBVH, Toke looks great and I am really indifferent; not a Toks goon or a hater.. Tiwa I love naturally LOL but Toke looks fabulous and that dressis my favorite from that Ejiro’s collection!! Aso-oke never looked so good. What??!! love :)

• Rolla December 19, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I agree with you, totally mad about her resort collection…love that Aso oke dress. See trend and innovation, the Ejiro Amos Tafiri style!

• Modella December 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM

It sure look better on the runway Model!

• Aibee December 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Toke has my vote on this one.

BN, saying MRs. Anumudu had a smokey eye on is stating the obvious – she “always” wears smokey eye make up, duh! What would Mrs. Anumudu be without the smokey eye?

• Aduke December 22, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Voted for Toke. Very clean and classy look.