Annie Idibia’s #WCW is Hubby 2Face’s Baby Mama Sunmbo Adeoye

Sunmbo Adeoye

We just love it when women come together to give each other strength.

Fresh off the celebration of Olivia Idibia’s 2nd birthday, her mum Annie Idibia has been appreciating the people who people who helped her out on that day. Today, she appreciated 2Face Idibia’s baby mama, Sunmbo Adeoye for her help and also made Sunmbo her “Woman Crush Wednesday”.

See her post below.2

Sunmbo is the mother of 2 of 2Face’s children. However, she is happily married to Pastor David Adeoye. She is also a Pastor and an event entrepreneur.

49 Comments on Annie Idibia’s #WCW is Hubby 2Face’s Baby Mama Sunmbo Adeoye
  • December Wind January 6, 2016 at 5:45 pm

You forgot to add that she posted and later deleted it . How pathetic of her !

• Pretty_O January 6, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Why post and delete? Fake love… social media makes people catch feelings LOL *sips tea*

• Udegbunam Chukwudi January 6, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Hmmmmmm. ??

• Olu January 7, 2016 at 12:06 am

Easy to support when Sunmbo is not in competition and happily married to her own man.

• Tobi January 7, 2016 at 3:03 am

There is something called putting the past behind. Sumbo is a fortunate woman. Marrying a,single man after 2. Please continue your prayers.

• the queen January 7, 2016 at 8:54 am

Are you serious???loooool! Na wa o

• Olayemi January 6, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Plugging my pop corn machine. Sugar or salt? Which one do you all want? Hehehehehehe

• King Bey January 6, 2016 at 5:52 pm

I love this#Women keep supporting each other#

• Sugar January 6, 2016 at 5:57 pm

2016 the year of Baby Mamas…………………………………

• Abike January 6, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Iyaale and Iyawo loving each other. Interesting!!!!

• nk January 6, 2016 at 6:04 pm

It is not wrong to make a mistake but to realise and make ammends. At the end of the day, she is in a happy and better place and has made something wonderful out of her life.
    Going down is not bad but staying down is the problem. As it is now , all th3 the parties involved have peace of mind. Pero, hope you tow this part of peace? For your childrens sake?

• gina January 6, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Hehehehehehe. They forming they like each other. I hear o

• Fattkay January 6, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Well, amazing though

• Bey January 6, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Awwww I love it, ppl shld just learn to make circumstances work. At d end of d day ur kids are siblings. When you parents are long gone, d kids have eachoda. I must admit it’s not an easy thing to do, but it’s admirable. I guess it’s easier bcos Sumbo has her own home and it helps she’s a pastors wife. I wish dem all especially d kids, lots of love in togetherness. Maybe one day when Pero is married she too wld join dere sista wives………….. Hahahaha

• jasmine January 6, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Why did she delete the post? Mtchewww

• clueless January 6, 2016 at 6:49 pm

Are you the same Jasmine going about different blogs bashing single mum’s . I hope not. Did your man leave you for a very fertile beautiful single mother. Why so much hate …….

• Reekaddict till infinity January 6, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Wow! That’s nice…love is all we need.

• anane January 6, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Really pathetic as if she regretted it! I like it when mothers put the interests of their children first.

The children are brothers regardless of whether they share the same mother or not. It is important to keep any enmities and rivalries at bay and nourish the bond between them. Women often forget that nobody knows tomorrow and the kids might need one another in the future.

I applauded her gesture, but maybe it is 2Face who wants his family united and Annie is trying to please him. Anyway, you did good and you should love another woman’s child as if he was yours and God will reward you for that.

• be careful January 6, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Anne ! be careful ooh. All that glitters is not gold. As much I like Sumbo & admire your very amicable relationship with her. Girl pls she has not yet had a child for her new pastor husband . Until she has at least 5 kids for her new hubby then story fit change. Just be nice but careful.
    I learnt Sumbo was even the first woman Tuface proposed to but Sumbo refused becos Pero was heavily pregnant at the time , & Sumbo just felt the hassle was too much .
    My dear wisdom is a very big prayer point and every woman and mother needs plenty of it.
    But on the surface kudos girl.

• dupsy January 6, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Please stop all this fire brigade / suspicious advice ( I am very happy that these two women have been able to form an amicable relationship at least for the benefit of their children. Your advice is totally unfounded, yes even if Tuface proposed to Sunbo and she rejected his proposal because Pero was pregnant for him then, has it never crossed your mind that destiny or fate said they were not to be married? It is advice like this that spread unnecessary suspicion and strife in otherwise very fragile families. You make Tuface to look like a shameless hegoat who hasn’t yet matured over the years and taken time to rethink some of his actions when he was a youth. People change over the years, I regret some of the stupid things I did when I was much younger and would never repeat such actions, why dont you see Tuface in that light. Please stop all this and let two beautiful women live their lives in peace and joy. By God’s grace Sumbo will have a baby for her pastor hubby.

• why January 7, 2016 at 3:54 am

Easy Tiger , nobody is attackng these women . Everyone has different opinions on issues. If you like bring your hubby’s ex into your bedroom becos its your desiny , thats ur own opinion period. There is nothing wrong in showing love to your hubby’s ex and being a tad careful. Having said that, I luv and admire Anne’s subtle approach to the whole situation .

• Ashley January 6, 2016 at 11:07 pm

which Sunmbo did Tubaba propose to first? bare faced lies. someone that was married to someone else and wanted to tag the pregnancy on the hubby and when she dropped he looked nothing like the hubby and her, until his family chased her. same person that wept when she heard he proposed to Annie. do not let old wounds open.

• Babycakes January 7, 2016 at 9:55 am

U are very silly. That was pero, not sunmbo, pls get ur facts right jare! sumbo was never married before past Adeoye, pero was the one that was formerly married. Awon omo araiye kponu mehn

• cindy January 7, 2016 at 12:14 am

who asked you?

• Edo babe January 7, 2016 at 12:55 pm

@be careful

So, sumbo not having a baby for her husband means what? Its so annoying, when people insinuate that a woman not having a baby yet means the marriage is in trouble or her home can’t be beautiful without a baby. With all the babies making in Nigeria, has it changed anything? Does the man love you more? Does it make the woman to be treated better? I don’t understand Naiajs, y’all can be very ignorant. What if the two babymamas are cordial towards each other. Both are married and facing their own family.

• Olapeju January 6, 2016 at 7:27 pm

God loves you Sumbo. Its not everyone who gets a second chance at life. I admire her.

• keechi January 6, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Wawuu!! That’s interesting…but then she deleted it…why?

• mrs chidukane January 6, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Maybe she deleted it because she didn’t want blogs running the story all over the place. Or she wanted to limit the unnecessarily annoying and hateful comments.

• Ona January 6, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Oh pls! She doesnt want blogs carrying it and pple making hateful comment yet she posted it on the most popular sociAl platform?! Its like dancing in the rain and then complaining that u dont wanna get wet. Rme.

• Mz Socially Awkward…. January 6, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Or maybe… with my over-reaching mind at work here… Maybe it was Sumbo who asked her to delete it.

Which wouldn’t be very surprising if she’s watched how blogosphere has decimated single mums who’ve had children for Nigerian celebrities during the last week. And being a woman on a completely new path now, with her ministry and her business (not to mention her husband’s own ministry) at risk, she doesn’t want her past to be resurrected and splashed around comments in ways that might colour her present life.

And I wouldn’t blame her if this wild thought was true – reputation is everything when you’re building respect in ministry and in your business brand. The sort of destruction social media can bring to all that hardwork is instantaneous…

• adelegirl January 7, 2016 at 9:53 am

This is also what I thought when I saw the comment about Annie deleting the post.

• Haddy January 7, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Exactly what I thought as well. Chop knuckle, gurl. Your head dey there.

• Kay January 6, 2016 at 8:47 pm

She deleted because of talk talk pipo. Pipo can never b satisfied kilode … Judgemental and all. This life sef .

• Nwakaego January 6, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Bellanaija getting ratchet day by day…………and I love ittttttt!

• Uber bella January 6, 2016 at 9:21 pm

Seems all shades of fake to me. She didn’t have to delete it if she was for real…meanwhile, Sumbo is one beautiful woman.

• Is that so? January 7, 2016 at 12:12 am

Was she married to 2 face?? with those two kids?/ Because it sounds odd and ridiculous.. for carrying two – and becoming a Pastor….. and marrying one too.. People can insult me and say whatever they want but NAMI TOKAM OOOOO!!!! The bible says so: KIDS SHOULD BE BORN IN WEDLOCK….. sex is forbidden outside of marriage.. period.. i am a true follower of God. She is fake…. very fake

• DD January 7, 2016 at 9:05 am

If you were ‘a true follower of God’ as you have pronounced yourself to be, I think you would believe in God’s awesome power to forgive, renew and regenerate.

• Gracie January 7, 2016 at 10:40 am

Am not sure you born again. she wasnt married to 2face. God still forgives sin incase you have forgotten.

• tee January 7, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Ode ni eh

• Damy January 7, 2016 at 8:53 pm

So people who had sex before marriage can not be true followers of God? Or are you saying her sins are too many for her to be a true follower of God? what if she only had 1? well, i guess it depends on the god you are following. I follow a God who sent His son Jesus Christ to atone for our sins and that God says, my old sins are forgiven and i became a new creature when i gave my life to Him. So say i was a prostitute or maybe i had 12 kids out of wedlock for 12 different guys, all of that doesn’t matter once i confess Him as my Savior and He will consider me a True follower

• Chi January 7, 2016 at 8:26 am

Posted or deleted wetin concern me. I am trying to become an entrepreneur like these ladies. Abeg, Baba make the economy entrepreneur friendly for potentials like me biko.

• wendypearl January 7, 2016 at 11:23 am

oh wow!!! so is nice, that is how it meant to be people.

• prince January 7, 2016 at 11:41 am

You just have to learn to put your past behind you. its obvious that they aren’t in competition with each other as she’s happily married too. things happens and good for her to realize her mistake on time and pick up the remaining pieces and move on.
    I celebrate you Sumbo, you’re a virtuous woman.

• kimmy January 7, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Oh pls… Let these two beautiful and happy women be! I believe most of the ladies posting hateful comments here would rather go to hell than share an apartment with their husband’s ex in heaven. That’s how bad it can get. The best way to show love is letting go of the one you love and wishing them well, rather than having them to yourself by all means possible. Having a good heart is sexy in itself.

• Lol January 7, 2016 at 6:59 pm

Hold nose. O can smell the BS.

I’m going to be honest I can never be like that. Posting pictures. I respect you but we aren’t besties. You will not be popping up on my Instagram page either.

• Adezlovedoctor January 9, 2016 at 3:08 am

You just have to learn to forget your past in a relationship

• Stella April 6, 2016 at 12:47 pm

We should learn to forget our past and move forward.