Brian McKnight spotted at the Airport in Lagos

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 6.22.29 PM
16 time Grammy Award nominee and R&B singer Brian McKnight was spotted some minutes ago at Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos for the third edition of Butterscotch Evenings.

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 6.22.44 PMThe upscale concert is set to take place on Saturday, 30th January 2016 at Eko Convention Center, 7pm prompt.

For ticket inquiries, please contact 08188888015 or email

For more information, please visit

12 Comments on Brian McKnight spotted at the Airport in Lagos
  • Mr. Egghead January 29, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Chisos! Is that how he looks in real life? I am definitely not going for that show.

• shannang yero January 30, 2016 at 8:32 am

Imagine if he dresses as hw u expect him to dress when coming to nigeria then how will we dress for the concert and moreover he travlled and its not a days journey my dear

• HAHA January 29, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Mr egghead, nobody is forcing you to go. Brian Mcknight been cashing in since…..

• Papaadex January 29, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Mr Egghead, what is wrong with how he looks ? You want him to looks like Nigeria big man with big bella. Yimu for you .

• NaijaPikin January 29, 2016 at 7:47 pm

I don’t understand the combination of Brian Mcknight and Shina Peters performing at the same show. I’m not particular about mixing loud fuji and soft rnb on the same night

• o January 29, 2016 at 8:54 pm

• Nigerian January 29, 2016 at 10:58 pm

It’s Nigeria, what do you expect. Went to their website it’s about $6,000 for a VIP table yet people are suffering down the street. Don’t get me wrong I believe if you work hard, you play hard but hey……..

God deliver Nigeria from this terrible mentality of “I better pass my neighbor”

Whoever came up with this idea has been at it for 3 years now and is seriously exploiting the masses but majority are blinded by “high class mentality”.

I LOVE Brian for days but honestly where in the US will Brian McKnight collect $6,000 per table (i.e $600 per head)

• seriously January 30, 2016 at 8:43 pm

$6,000? Is that in dollar or naira? If its in dollar, that ludicrous, it doesn’t make any sense.

• chi-e-z January 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm

• Uber bella January 29, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Aww, my all time bae.

• Papoose January 29, 2016 at 11:21 pm

He’s aging gracefully. Mr Egghead with all due respect I doubt you would even understand the lyrics to any of the songs he will sing at the event so do yourself a favor and save your money for Terry G’s next concert while people who know what real music is all about enjoy the night.

• mabel January 30, 2016 at 10:42 am

I swear Terry G will so fit his ‘egghead’. Egbe kawain. Brain me love welcome to Naija.