BN ♥s You! Happy Valentine’s Day

BellaNaija Vals 2016

Thank you for your love each and every day.
Wishing you a very awesome Valentine’s Day filled with love and kisses.
Single, Complicated, #BellaIsMyBae, Engaged, Married or Anything in-between Enjoy Your Day!

Check out #BNVals2016 for all the fun and exciting things and deals today.

13 Comments on BN ♥s You! Happy Valentine’s Day
  • Anon February 14, 2016 at 1:10 pm

“We” love you too.

• Thatafricanchic February 14, 2016 at 1:21 pm

So for Vals day, my bf made me an egg and jam toast. And he cut out a heart shape out the toast. And then he gave me a card which said ‘ to a happy Vals day and many more to come’. (This is our first) and then he gave me a frame of our together,
    a teddy bear and chocolates. He’s booked us for a romantic dinner tonight. I’m also taking him for a Thai massage this afternoon.
    Love is beautiful

• Onetallgirl February 14, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Happy Valentine’s day to you BN!! And to those who are single like me, happy single awareness day! This is going to be a loooong day (sign)

• Uzo February 14, 2016 at 4:35 pm

I am actually sobbing. Broken and all
      I got recently told I am not wife material Cos I am too ambitious. I work hard…I know I am not perfect but I am kind..

• Onetallgirl February 14, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Uzo, my dear, dont mind that foolish fool who told you were not wife material cuz you are too ambitious, continue to work hard one day you will find someone who loves how ambitous you are!!

• bn lover February 14, 2016 at 5:33 pm

So because u r overly ambitious u r not wife material? My dear,if u r not sleeping wit married men to achieve ur desire. Then u ve done nothing wrong. If it’s a single man under the disguise of I love u but e no go work cause…..said this to u,then I want u to know that he’s a looser. Better person go soon locate u o’jare

• Kiiki February 14, 2016 at 6:42 pm

My sister, the day too long e come get as e be! Lol! God is our bad. ??

• February 14, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I went to church, came back slept a bit. It is almost 3’o clock, time for school work. Lol.
    Happy valentine Bellanaijarians!

• ElessarisElendil February 14, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Arsenal fans how far our valentine?

• Daizzy February 14, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Today has been spent sleeping, got some work done, and getting ready for work tomorrow. Kinda of gotten used to having an uneventful Val’s day.

• Judith February 14, 2016 at 7:26 pm

It was an eventful day for me #lifeofabroadcastjournalist… I had an amazing show and I laughed so hard like never before with colleagues. Though single, today was not boring @ all. Joy so indescribable

• o February 14, 2016 at 9:19 pm