He’s Here! First Photo of Adanna & David’s Baby Boy

Adanna David

Yay!

YouTube couple Adanna & David have welcomed their baby boy and we have the first look at their precious bundle of joy.

He was the perfect post-valentine’s day present as he was born on February 15th.

Adanna shared the first photo with a note saying “Our precious Lion King Baby ‘Kian Nnamdi’ is finally here & we’re so in love with him. The best Valentine’s present born today (15th), weighing 4.4 kg of pure awesomeness David and I are proud parents. I prayed to God that I didn’t want to be induced and he answered me , he sent our King out when he was ready for the world. Thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes throughout this journey. We love you so much and God bless you”

See his first photo below.

Adanna & David

38 Comments on He’s Here! First Photo of Adanna & David’s Baby Boy
  • Naturallyziny February 16, 2016 at 9:25 am

Wow. What are the odds? As i was watching her vals day makeover for her mom yesterday on Youtube, I was telling my colleague that she will give birth that day. CONGRATULATIONS to the Steinekers. Baby S is finally here.

• Ugonma February 16, 2016 at 1:20 pm

I no talk am say the baby go dey big!!!
      Look no be today! the size of your tummy will at least 80% of the time, indicate the size of the baby.
      Congratulations Adanna! I am very happy for you. To God be all the Glory! he is awesome

Don’t worry about snatching back to pre-baby tummy. take your time. It will happen, it will take time be rest assured especially seeing as you carried a big baby thus your abdominal muscles would have expanded much more. Give it time, a lot of time and be patient. it will happen, might take more than 6 months! might linger to 8-9 months. Yes! it could take that long. But it will happen if you are committed to it.. Slowly but surely

• Miss_Flygerian February 16, 2016 at 9:29 am

Awww…congrats to them.

• nnennaya February 16, 2016 at 9:41 am

cute couple cute teddy cute baby …………! congratulobia YOUtube COUPLE.

• Martha February 16, 2016 at 9:51 am

Junior is here! congrats.

• keke driver February 16, 2016 at 9:57 am

SHADES OF AWESOMENESS…..CONGRATS DEAR

• iy February 16, 2016 at 10:06 am

Congrats . He looks like her mum.

• Wanluv February 16, 2016 at 10:09 am

Kian is such a lovely Irish name! Congrats

• concerned February 16, 2016 at 10:49 am

If God looked at your sins before he blessed you, you wouldn’t be alive, neither would I or anyone else for that matter so let it go and congratulate her. You could also move on quietly if it disgusts you that much

• flip flip February 16, 2016 at 10:52 am

you are full of bile. Is she the one that squandered the state… go away

• Oma February 16, 2016 at 11:23 am

Finally. I awaited this baby so vigilantly you’d think I was a member of their family, lol.

• Jaygirl February 16, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Congrats!!!

What’s wrong with being induced though?

• Ngobeke February 16, 2016 at 1:04 pm

The pain…..

• Dr in the house February 16, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Where is petidine, gas or epidural!!!! Gbogbo pain killers….
        Abeg people shouldn,t criminalise life saving techniques to help women and child birth!!!!

Induction is a medical intervention to help women!!!!! Induction is only used when needed.
        It’s even used when Labour is slow or prolonged to save precious babies..
        Labour pain is constant whether induced or not!!!
        Consider nene+s point! Nigerians and tempting God.

• Tamales February 16, 2016 at 1:05 pm

There’s nothing wrong with induction, however, I wouldn’t want to go through it again. I was induced with my first and it took forever. Abeg I just want labor to come naturally and have the baby as quick as possible.
      She must have her reasons. Congrats to the new parents.

• nnenne February 17, 2016 at 1:03 am

I don’t get why we are all getting worked up.
        The woman just wished to have her baby naturally!
        She never said she refused induction or that induction was bad. Apparently, her Doctor gave her a time frame, after which she will be induced and she delivered during that time.
        Nothing beats a natural birth, even without pain medications. Nothing wrong with someone wishing for that.
        while you all are concerned about induction or no induction, am worried about brachial plexus injury. Induction of course, would not take care of that. The baby is very big for a first time mother.
        That God for her safe delivery.

• Una too all over the place February 16, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Congrats Adanna& David on the arrival of your Lion king. ok you guys are now parents, can you both now calm down. I know YouTube is paying but una too do sometimes.

• Toba February 16, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I find comments like this very annoying. She can share her life with people if she wishes, nobody is forcing you to be an audience!

• nene+ February 16, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Congrats Adanna and David!!! But what is wrong in being induced if having a post date baby?? I guess such is not needed to post publicly cos you know what some readers may try it even when the baby has little amniotic fluid to survive and may not be closely monitored. I say this cos my babies are post dates and the doctors take it seriously monitoring me here in US but one of my aunties tried it in Nigeria and she got a dead baby since then no other baby and she is 48……. that is why I am emotional about people testifying against Caesarian and induction cos most people have been mislead.
    Abeg Nigerians induction isn’t bad at alllllllllll.
    Congrats Adanna and David! Nnamdi is such a fine name.

• Damilola February 16, 2016 at 2:36 pm

@Nene

Respect other people’s wishes. She prayed, not wanting to be induced, God didnt complain but granted her request. Something is not necessarily bad but doesnt mean you want it for yourself. Congrats adanna and david.

• damilola teacher February 16, 2016 at 4:07 pm

True but some misleading wishes are best not shared!
        I agree with nene 100%. If you have had a baby you would understand better.

• MamaD February 16, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Congratulations!
    Choi, 4.4kg mehnnnn. Did she push or CS. I’m curious becos I had my 2nd about 3 months ago. He weighed 3.8kg and the pushing wasnt here ooo. I even got episiotomy.

• mrs chidukane February 16, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Congrats, he’s such a cutie.

• kikiki February 16, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Adanna 4.4kg why now? And you refused induction? Your baby is like 3 months old.
    That was dangerous. That baby was endangered please!!!!

• Random February 16, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Kikiki, what a silly and judgemental comment. Are you a doctor???….You forget that Adanna is a doctor and so knows the risks of birthing if any at all. She never said she refused….she said she prayed against it…..there was obviously no indication for an induction and her prayers were answered. Stop being more royal than the queen as with other commentators.

That was what she asked for and God in His infinite mercies granted her wishes…..FYI I’m a doctor and the size of a baby isnt always an indication for an induction or CS. There are several other factors one considers in doing those procedures…. and FYI baby’s condition is constantly monitored with a tocometer.

Learn to read….and read to understand people and don’t read just so you can criticize them. Show some kindness and respect for choices or walk on by.

• kikiki February 16, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Madam random I already know Adanna is a doctor! The point is doctors shouldn’t criminalise medical assistance by themselves! Her saying so send a wrong message. Madam am an OBGYN not just a doctor.

• lol February 16, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Damilola shush!!!

That’s how ignoramus walk into Lions den prayer fully and get consumed.Who told you God answered the prayer or it was by chance…. thou shall not tempt God!
    Adanna baby obviously overstayed and it’s very dangerous.
    Only in Nigeria people have tomy ache, refuse medication and start troubling God. Mtcheeew.
    No doubt you are one of the LGBT community where every thing is human right.

• Damilola February 16, 2016 at 7:53 pm

@lol

You shush, idiot. I stand by what I said, God controls everything. Respect her wishes. Her situation is not the same as another pregnant woman neither does she represent pregnant woman who need it. I’m sure, if she inevitably needed for her baby to be induced, she will accept it. But she had an option of having it without been induced why not. It’s like how some mothers will say, oh I don’t want c section. And then some will argue, your baby is too big get it. But the mother(owner of the baby) insist on vaginal knowing full well of vaginal tearing. Her baby is fine. Move on already.
      Baby staying till 10 months is not the end of the world.

• Damseldami February 16, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Please o somebody explain it well for me cos am confused about this induction thing. I was induced with my son 2 weeks before his due date cos he was ever growing infact he was 9 something pounds he was a big baby and am grateful because the doctor told me that if I wait till his due date.I may do CS which I didn’t want. So I don’t understand why some people pray against it. Kinda confused ?

• just saying February 16, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I was shocked beyond my marrow too.

• Cocoa February 16, 2016 at 5:38 pm

Well, the reason why you didn’t want a CS is the reason she didn’t want an induction…personal reasons, not because there is anything wrong with either.

• Ebony February 16, 2016 at 4:46 pm

BN why is this on your site?

• Girl February 16, 2016 at 5:31 pm

I dont understand why people need to argue about her praying, induction or not and whether the baby was endangered. let each person make their own decision. it seems to have worked for her. doctors are good. doctors are also not always right. humans will do what they want. wetin be this debate?

• YemYem February 16, 2016 at 5:56 pm

AdannaDavid, I congratulate you. I am happy to hear that the baby is finally here. To God alone I give all the glory for safe delivery. I think everybody should be happy and not start debating on your mode of delivery cos it’s not anybody business or is it by force to comment if you don’t have something positive to say?

• swagg1 February 16, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Congrats, but pls , pls we dont need another set of annoying video lessons on parenting. We already have our fair share of wedding planning lessons.

• Toese February 16, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Nawa for you o, o ye ‘internet Warriors’….
    If you prayed to God for a tall man, does that mean short men are bad ni?
    Somori cannot give testimony of what God ni?

• Adaeze Writes February 16, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Awwww….he’s so cute for days.

For thrilling stories, visit adaezewrites.com

• Olayemi February 17, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Normal birth o, your choice. CS o, your choice, natural labour o, your choice, induction o, your choice. God doesn’t love anyone better if u pick any of the above. The most important is healthy baby and happy mommy. God bless you all.