Ayo Van Elmar

What are calories? How do you count calories? And do you know how much calories you eat on a daily basis?

On Episode 2, Season 1 of ‘Eat Right Africa’, watch fashion designer-cum-nutritionist, Ayo Van Elmar share top health tips on everything you need to know about calories and the amount you need to eat on a daily basis if you are trying to lose weight.

10 Comments on Nutritionist Ayo Van Elmar Share Top Tips on the Amount of Calories to Eat to Lose Weight | Watch
  • Ibinabo February 25, 2016 at 11:02 am

Hello Ayo, Please what do I need to eat daily to gain weight?

• Eatrightafrica March 3, 2016 at 8:14 am

Dear Ibinabo, I’ve been getting lots of queries from people who wanna gain weight. I’d soon shoot a REVIEW for you.
      Cheers,
      Ayo Elizabeth

• prince February 25, 2016 at 11:21 am

ok

• Okada man February 25, 2016 at 11:29 am

Ahn Ahn! I can count the calories I eat in a day? Sighs! Thanks for this o! And this cute kitchen again… BN TV, you guys need to go terrestrial o! Im loving this health tips….

• olah February 25, 2016 at 1:47 pm

let me just stave abeg

• ZoeBabe February 25, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Wow! This is good news o! Me I just dey eat dey carry go sha!!! I never knew you could count calories. Chei! Well done BN TV, thank you Ayo o! More to come! I’m looking forward, oya do and post next one!

• The K February 25, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Thanks Ago. Very helpful indeed. Have shared your video with my friends currently trying to lose weight

• Timilehin February 25, 2016 at 9:25 pm

This is really good news and super information. I hope it keeps coming on a regular basis. Because I’m trying to get in shape and this is big time support for me. Kudos BN TV

• blabla my friend February 26, 2016 at 2:08 am

All she said is true. I remember this while doing a community counseling presentation for my last semester years ago before graduating college.. I once taught of doing something related on YouTube on how to choose and prepare meal for children and makes it look appealing to eat but time is not on my side due to work schedule. Go girl making Dietetics and Nutrition degree holder proud..
    All we do is buy food and eat without reading food labels. It so important to know what we consume daily and not just eating.