Valentine’s Day Vibes! Ice Prince’s Girlfriend reaffirms her Love

Ice Prince Maimah

Everyone is absorbed with Valentine’s Day!

Ice Prince and his girlfriend are spending some quality time together today and his girlfriend, Maimah, used the opportunity to reaffirm her love to the Choc City rapper.

She posted a photo of them on Instagram and Snapchat with the caption “Mine Forever”.

Ice Prince & Maimah have been through their share of speculations this year so it’s nice to see they are waxing stronger.

7 Comments on Valentine’s Day Vibes! Ice Prince’s Girlfriend reaffirms her Love
  • aikay February 14, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Are yoy sure BAE? Why is he taking forever to put a ring on it….?

• February 14, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Lol… BN please post about real couples, I have been snooping around to see all the beautiful love presents, surprises and all. Not this two!

• Nwa nna February 14, 2016 at 8:34 pm

This dude never learn sha! Berra not come on social media crying when her other sponsor cashes in on his side piece aka maimah….
    She must have some bombass honeypot for ice prince zamani to be crying for her ??

• Spunky February 14, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Ice wan die there bah? I admire their doggedness in sticking together irrespective of all being in their case.

• FutureHoe February 15, 2016 at 5:33 am

Hoes stay winning. In my next life, I swear I wanna be a hoe. I try try but I can’t. I need lessons

• whocares February 15, 2016 at 11:21 am

@FutureHoe – LOOL. there is actually a book called “ho tactics for non hos”. Its a FANTASTIC book, lol. Honestly, I am not even pulling your legs or shading etc. That book and the blog by the same owner called “black girls are easy (bgae) is worth looking at.

• Tolu February 15, 2016 at 10:46 am

@FutureHoe, you even failed basic Hoe101 after night classes and special lessons?. I don’t think you can have a career in the line jare