Attend a FREE Canada Immigration Seminar this Saturday! March 12

Morgan Adverts a

Would you believe if you were told that there is a company willing to tell all you need to know about working, studying or living in Canada?

Better believe!

Morgan Consultancy Services has over the years helped many families fulfil their dreams of living in Canada, and we would like to help you too. To get you started, we will host you to a FREE seminar this weekend.

Be their guest.

You will learn about:

• Canada’s Express Entry Program
  •        CanadianSchool Placement
  • Visa procurement  and more!

Don’t miss this brilliant opportunity; attend and invite everyone you know.

Date: Saturday 12th March 2016
Time: 11 am
Venue: Morgan Consultancy Services, Plot 15 Block 52 A Omorinre Johnson Street, Off Otunba Adedoyin Ogungbe Crescent, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

For more information, contact: 08181744150.

Sponsored Content

10 Comments on Attend a FREE Canada Immigration Seminar this Saturday! March 12
  • Meee March 12, 2016 at 12:16 pm

You guys have got to be kidding me. The seminar was for 11am today and you’re just posting it. Clap for yourself

• prince March 12, 2016 at 1:04 pm

They should come to Abuja

• Patricia Jasper March 12, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I just saw this today, I av missed d seminar .Can u reschedule another appointment or seminar . Thanks.

• lola March 12, 2016 at 2:24 pm

This is ridiculous!
    You better refund their money, how can someone pay for you to promote their event and you put it up after the event has started, it’s not good, not good atall!

• fleur March 12, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Never commented on these ads before but I am having a moment today. The header for these ads should be “flee a failed country and educational system. Come and arm yourself with what you need!” ha ha ha ha ha ha. I no say make una no flee oh. Me I get one leg in one leg out. I am just stating the obvious. I am waiting for an analysis of the fraction of annual revenue at these UK and Canadian schools that is accounted for by students from Nigeria. I am sure we are sustaining salaries of professors in many of these schools. Why dont they come to Nigeria and open a campus if they love our students so much? That way we keep the $$ in house.

• changing moniker March 13, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Biko schedule another event… I would be there

• Morgan March 14, 2016 at 10:34 am

We are having another seminar this weekend 19th March, We’ll be discussing Immigration, Investor Programs and Various country visas. We hope to see you at the seminar.