Ciara-Russell-Wilsont-March-2016-BellaNaija0007

Don’t they just look so happy?

Ciara and her fiance Russell Wilson are glowing as they they celebrate their engagement (click here if you missed it) with some quality time together in Seychelles.

Taking a break from work and football, the couple have been sharing so many fun photos from their luxury baecation.

See some shots below.

Ciara-Russell-Wilsont-March-2016-BellaNaija0006

Ciara-Russell-Wilsont-March-2016-BellaNaija0002

Ciara-Russell-Wilsont-March-2016-BellaNaija0003

Ciara-Russell-Wilsont-March-2016-BellaNaija0004

You Bring Me Joy ??

A video posted by Ciara (@ciara) on

Photo Credit: Instagram – @Ciara | @dangerruss

13 Comments on We ❤ That Glow! Ciara and Fiancé Russell Wilson Enjoy Quality Time Together in Seychelles
  • keke driver March 14, 2016 at 11:57 am

Dude “Junior” hates you right now…lol

• DD March 14, 2016 at 12:19 pm

With All these temptation from Ciara, skin et al.. How do they cope with being TeamCelibate

• Mystique March 14, 2016 at 12:43 pm

My dear, let me know when you find that answer to that question cos i”m wondering myself

• Hawtspot March 14, 2016 at 6:28 pm

while I think same with DD, i also think they both have great discipline. It takes a lot of discipline to abstain from anything….so it is possible.

• prince March 14, 2016 at 12:39 pm

And this people say they’re not pounding. Nice one sha. Ciara is so cute and sexy. The dude too.

• Bisi March 14, 2016 at 12:50 pm

God is wonderful. If a guy like russel wilson & a girl like ciara dont mind to be celibate and stilll have mad love for each other then anything can sure happen.
    Love the two of them together.

• ComfEndy March 14, 2016 at 2:01 pm

It I possible to spend time like this together and still be celibate. My husband and I used to be like this. It starts from your mind. But you must know yourself. If you won’t be able to handle it,then don’t try it

• Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu! March 14, 2016 at 3:19 pm

LOL! The first picture looks like they just did the thing.

• ATL’s finest March 14, 2016 at 7:13 pm

????????????? ok that crossed my mind too. But nah they ve tried. These two hotties deserve an award cuz they make LOVE interesting. Way to GO Ciara & now, this is how U do it. Don’t get mad @ your Ex-, get even by getting engaged to on hot, sexy, and rich Hunk?

• somtoo March 15, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Darling, wish I could love this comment a million times. You got me snapping my fingaz like hell yea! This is the only acceptable way to get even by my standards! Get a hotter dude!

• swagg1 March 14, 2016 at 11:51 pm

So, these ppl are still lieing about being celebate while resting at a beautiful gateaway destination. Yeah right, I have a bridge to sell you. LIARS. Btw, Ciara, I hate that ugly giant granny bottom you guys call fashion.

• Eby March 15, 2016 at 12:40 pm

There is this old saying .. “Goat and yam no dey stay for the same place for too long..”. We are made up of flesh and spirit. Fine! they mayb be disciplined and all, but it will be hard.. You have to take the yam far away from the goat, if not the goat will start small by small and end up consuming the Yam which (Ciara). I advice Oga Russel to Start nuptial arrangement kia kia to avoid temptation. Like DD said ” Ciara Skin et al”