Events

NAETO C Album Release – BY WANA

BellaNaija.com

After all the months of buzz, the Naeto C Album release party took place a little over a week ago. Here are some pics from the party.

Photos by Seun O

Audio interviews by Wana Udobang. They will be broadcast on an international radio station but I had to put them up for u guys!

Powered by eSnips.com

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. plastiQQ

July 15, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Saw pictures from same event a day after the album launch party on http://www.werunthings.net/gallery/naetoc/ . I was at that party and it was WOW…filled with a lot of young, well dressed peeps and giddy eyed cute girls…lol. Bella, you doing a wonderful job. Who’s this Seun O fella?

2. Anonymous

July 15, 2008 at 2:02 pm

All I can say now is that Im second! Yah! Eat ya heart out the rest of ya! haha! (Will make my comments after I come down from my high!)

3. Miss Moss

July 15, 2008 at 2:20 pm

Naeto C is just a SUPASTAR! effortless….

4. Made in London

July 15, 2008 at 2:30 pm

I totally enjoyed those interviews. These people are going places if they keep their heads down. Bella and crew? You don done it again.

x

5. chioma

July 15, 2008 at 2:56 pm

You are posting like back to back to back…great. I am lovin’ you right this moment, Bella. Keep it coming, you know your blog is where I get my highs.

6. TaureanMinx

July 15, 2008 at 3:08 pm

Looks like they had fun…How was the thisday show? Didn’t hear too many happy stories..

7. TaureanMinx

July 15, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Oops…just scrolled down some more..

8. Anonymous

July 15, 2008 at 5:23 pm

Ikechukwu looks good for a guy that was born 1973 man

9. Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl

July 15, 2008 at 5:44 pm

i love ik’s voice, some deep voice like that. bless him

10. Anonymous

July 15, 2008 at 8:02 pm

THe ‘P’ is HEAVY!!!!!! lol

11. dScR?Be

July 15, 2008 at 8:40 pm

the P is definitely heavy….

i love my brothers!! hehe

12. Pink-satin

July 16, 2008 at 3:36 am

men all those girls look so fresh!!lol…i was feeling sasha’s silver dress!!

u know i dont know neato c’s song!!lol…i just hear abt the guy!!

13. BeautyinBaltimore

July 16, 2008 at 6:43 am

All these people are enjoying while I am here in yankee working like a dog.

14. Anonymous

July 16, 2008 at 10:10 am

Nice audio interview. The lady is good. Ikechukwu is cool, he has a vision & Nnaeto C is laid back.

Excellent!!!

15. misschristabel05

July 16, 2008 at 5:04 pm

the P is really heavy sha. im feeling their steeze… the freshest people come from naija, no questions man, GBA BE!!