We are so excited!
We have such an amazing prize today! We are so envious of whoever wins this one!
MyAsho.com is an online fashion concept, developed in 2008 to celebrate and promote the talent of African designers based throughout the world.
According to myasho.com “We aspire to become a one-stop-shop for the best in authentic African inspired designs. We work closely with all our designers and stylists, choosing beautiful pieces from their collections to offer to a savvy fashion-forward international audience. In addition, we work with local markets throughout Africa to bring you distinctive, one-off pieces which you can check out daily in the My Asho Market”
Most of the products on myasho.com are ethically handcrafted and produced in limited quantities, which means our customer can always be assured to find high-quality, inspired boutique style pieces at very affordable prices.
MyAsho.com stocks many of the amazing African designers that you see on Bella Naija inclusing Nike Akinola, Ituen Basi, Samantha Cole, Thula Sindi, Lalesso and many others.
MyAsho will be giving a very lucky Bella Naija reader, a shopping spree on the site worth £250. So who ever wins can splurge on a fabulous dress and some accessories or spread things out on a bunch of pieces. Its totally up to YOU! What rocks even more is that MyAsho ships everywhere! So whether you are in Kenya or Australia, you’ll receive your prize.
So noone feels left out, there’s a special xmas promo code for Bella Naija readers. Enter “BELLA 25” during checkout and get 40% off any item on the site. Valid until 15th December.
- What is your interpretation of “My Asho”?
- Please send us your dream myasho.com shopping list (worth £250 or less) AND
- a short essay (less than 50 words) explaining why you deserve the items in your shopping list. Make this as interesting as possible to improve your chances of winning.
Steps to Enter
- Become a fan of MyAsho.com on Facebook –HERE
- Signup for the MyAsho Newsletter – HERE
- Answer the easy questions
- Send entries to email@example.com
- Subject Line: MyAsho.com
- Entries should be received before 11:59PM (Eastern US Time) – Today 11th of December
Good Luck! We can’t wait to read your submissions!
Terms & Conditions for MyAsho.com Contest
- The top 25 candidates will be shortlisted and the prize winner will be selected at random from the shortlist
- Contest open to all BN readers worldwide over the age of 18
- Offer only valid where contest does not contravene local laws
- MyAsho.com will carry shipping cost. However, the recipient is responsible for any additional local import tax
- Prize must be claimed by 09:00 GMT on 12th December 2009
- The winner will be notified by email by 13th December 2009. If My Asho is unable to contact the winner by the 14th December 2009, it will be entitled to regard the relevant prize award as cancelled and choose another winner.
- Eligible winners must be over 18.
- Items chosen will only be granted subject to availability. If the chosen item (or size) is not available, MY ASHO reserves the right to select an alternative item of greater or equal value
- Items with a total value less than £250 can also be claimed.
- This competition excludes employees and agents (or families of such employees or agents) of MY ASHO LTD or anyone else connected with the administration of the competition.
- If the winner is not eligible for the prize another winner will be selected until an eligible winner is found.
- MY ASHO’s decision is final. No cash alternative is available. The prize only includes what is expressly stated to be part of the prize
Wow! This was so much fun! but also so difficult because we got so many amazing entries. Thanks to everyone that entered, don’t be discouraged if you didn’t win. We have many more great contests on the way. All complete entries were put in our randomizer and a winner has been chosen:
See her entry below:
INTERPRETATION OF MY ASHO :
“Surprised and Impressed “. Honestly I was quite shocked when I saw the website of myasho. I had received a few emails on “ myasho “ a few times but never bothered to take a look because I automatically assumed it was just one more of the “ clothing stigma “ everyone seemed to be doing . Very different from other “African sites I have been to and professional looking. My only concern/advice would be to improve on brand recognition and marketing.. Overall it’s a great concept that I feel can grow to the likes of Saks , Macys Etc. or even better and hopefully help/take African fashion to the next global level .. Good luck!!
Shopping List :
33% off – Was £15
60% off – Was £220
WHY I DESERVE THE THINGS ABOVE ??
1 ) ERRRMM .. Because it is free !!!! ( if I Win ” wink ” )
2). The dress is really fab for it to be 120 quid !!
3) Errmmm cuz it is FREEE !!! ( if I Win ” wink ” )