News

BN Hot Topic: My WORST Date

With all the “serious” topics creating buzz on BellaNaija this week, I have decided to bring my own.
This is a very serious matter that needs to be discussed!
Bad Dates…
There I said it.

There are few things worse than a bad date.
After building up anticipation, getting your hair and nails “did”/going for a shape-up, driving across town to pick her up/driving to meet him at the spot and then you settle down for the date and it is just BAD.

I spoke to a few close friends and they shared these cringe-worthy experiences. These are all true stories. We’ll love to hear yours. As always, names have been changed.

AmeliaIn a Cup
I attended university in one of those isolated states in the US. You know what that means – slim pickings for potential boyfriends – especially for a Nigerian girl who wanted to date a Nigerian boy. So, when a friend asked if she could give this guy in another state my number, I said YES.
She gave me his name and I checked out his facebook page, “Hmmm Not Bad”, I thought.
We chatted a few times on the phone and then it became more frequent. In no time, he was my boyfriend! As a young undergrad, I was so excited. I’m sure my friends were so irritated with me because I could barely complete a sentence without mentioning – my BOYFRIEND.
So after months of phone dating, he invited me to visit him in his state.
I was so happy! I was finally meeting – my BOYFRIEND.
I arrived at the airport and he was late, I had to wait for over an hour before he came to pick me up. Finally he arrived and gave me a hug and a full-on KISS on the lips and grabbed my butt. Yes I know he was my BOYFRIEND but I felt that was just a bit too aggressive. The car ride was filled with awkward silence but I brushed it off. We went to his apartment and dropped off my things. He wanted to stay in but I wanted to see a movie. Here is when the “date” went from bad to worse.
We settled in to watch the movie, sometime during the screening, he told me he needed to ease himself, so I moved my legs so he could make his way to the restroom. Instead of moving, he took the empty soda cup (you know those jumbo cups you only find in American cinemas), maneuvered his jeans, took his schlong out and peed in the cup. I nearly died!
I was so speechless. He just laughed. Maybe it was the shock but I actually stayed until the end of the movie. When we got to his house, he went to take a shower and I quietly gathered my still-packed luggage and left. I called a friend in the city and stayed with her until I went back to my school. I never picked up his calls or returned his messages after that.

DotunWrong Girl
I had gone to the club with my friends and it was one of our usual wild nights. In the blur of things, I got a couple of numbers/BB Pins. There was a particular girl that stood out. She was a stunner and we had danced then whispered in each other’s ears for a couple of minutes.

We had swapped BB pins so then next day, I sent her a message. We chatted and I set up a date. Note that her photo on BB was a cute baby photo. After work, I rushed home and changed into a fresh shirt, shaved my beard and was ready. I picked a restaurant to impress and was ready!

Because she worked close by, she was to meet me at the restaurant. A few minutes after I sat at our table, she called to say she had arrived. I was excited and stood up to give her the customary Lagos pecks and hug and guess what – it was the WRONG girl! I did not recognize this girl and she definitely was not my weekend stunner. At that point, my mojo was off its course. I didnt even know how to react. I know it is shallow but I hate surprises. The girl seemed nice enough but she wasn’t who I was expecting. She seemed older than me and there were just too many things off. I couldn’t even concentrate. We had a few drinks but when we were about to order dinner, I told her my boss had sent me a text to rush over to the office to complete an urgent report. Paid for the drinks, left and deleted her off BB. After that date, I definitely cut down on drinking on my nights out.

Anna & JohnGuilty!
We will have to narrate this one as there are two parties involved.
Anna and John had been together for a few months. All was going well or so they thought. One night, John invited a Tina (a pretty young freshman) for dinner. He and Tina were enjoying their meal when he looked across the room and saw Anna cozily enjoying dinner with an unknown gentleman. Based on what John told us, he didn’t even realize then he got up and strode to Anna’s table. She was clearly shocked! She stammered through her sentence and introduced her date as her business partner. From the blank look the guy gave when she said “business partner”, it was obvious that they were on a date. Let’s just say that both dates were ruined and their relationship – well, your guess is correct.

MeriahOops
Ahmed and I had been talking for a while. We had been on a few dates and I felt we were heading towards becoming an official couple. He invited me over to his flat and promised to cook me dinner. I was impressed! The night went really well – tasty dinner, romantic music playing in the background and all that. We then settled down to watch a movie, he sat close to me, all cuddled up, making silly jokes and running his fingers tenderly down my arm. He made this really silly joke and I was shrieking with laughter – then I heard a loud sound! No way! That couldn’t have been me. I FARTED! I hope he didn’t hear but then the smell followed and I really couldn’t wish it away. I almost passed out from the embarrassment. He didn’t say anything. He just took my hand and let me to the balcony. We spent the rest of the night talking and we are still together. So my worst date was still one of my best!

Ever been on a bad date? tell us about your experiences!

Photo Credit: The12th Planet

1. Kunmi

July 29, 2011 at 10:49 am

Lwkmd @ the last one! 🙂

• slash

July 29, 2011 at 10:28 pm

i know rite? lol

2. zeenie

July 29, 2011 at 11:00 am

i met Rahman on yahoo messenger and after talking on the fone for close to two years we decided to meet. Before then i noticed that he had never displayed his picture for once and when i asked why he told me that it was cos he is ugly, i took it as a joke because sometimes people who are too handsome try to be humble by saying things like that.
    on that faithful day i dressed up and i no i looked really good. he was sitting @ barcelos @the silverbird galleria in lagos and from afar he looked alright and i said to myself…”he is not so bad” until i got really close…i was like ‘huh???!!!’. first he was really ugly and way older than i thought. i felt really embarrassed that i was quiet through out the date. i havnt seen him since then. that till now is still my worst date!!!

3. hils

July 29, 2011 at 11:02 am

Awww Amelia!!! You poor thing, so u were actually dating an animal…WTH!! in a soda cup at the cinema!!!!!!! The world is ccoming to an end…i’m glad u ran off immediately! Smqh

4. angel eyes

July 29, 2011 at 11:17 am

lmfao…….

5. Tiki

July 29, 2011 at 11:23 am

LWKMDFH! Those are some really shitty dates mehn! I aint ever been on a horrible date per se, just one in which I was bored silly and de guy had bad breath! BTW, Miss In-A-Cup there, when ur date was done, what did he do with the cup? put the lid back on and put it back in the cupholder?

• Damn that's nasty

July 29, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Damn that’s nasty and I’m a guy. Back in the cup holder?

6. baberutty

July 29, 2011 at 11:24 am

rotflmao @ the last one…..

7. kiki

July 29, 2011 at 11:24 am

omg…..Amelia that guy is an animal good thing u left that night he probably would have raped you.

8. ugowoundo

July 29, 2011 at 11:55 am

lolllllll……LWTMB(laff wan tear my belle)….amelia…what if the guy did not find you attractive enough…and decided to pull that stunt so you would get off his back…*still laughing*…..

• sweetie

July 29, 2011 at 6:22 pm

my thoughts exactly!!!! I am sure he did all that to get rid of her

• slash

July 29, 2011 at 10:30 pm

u got that rite

• Missy

August 2, 2011 at 12:02 pm

i dont think so otherwise how come he kept calling her after that?…lol…but its also possible…lol!

• Cee Denrio

August 8, 2011 at 11:57 pm

Amelia, I don’t believe you, in an american cinema, and someone didn’t report him. Na lie, sounds made up !

• 'Sade

November 4, 2011 at 12:51 am

Theaters are usually dark so no one probably noticed. And trust me worst things happen in movie theaters…lol

9. chubaba

July 29, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Mehnnnn… chic farts and he’s totally cool with it??? Now dats some ishhhh….

• Karimah

July 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm

if she no fit fart when he is there (as gross as it may sound; after all it was in a fit of lafta), if they marry nko? She should pretend like she doesn’t poo?

• Missy

August 2, 2011 at 12:25 pm

i think the farting was cute and terribly embarrassing at the same time….but shows that the guy is no fake and wants no fake….kai but on the first date…..i wud have stopped picking his calls after that day…LOL!

• mrs bond

August 15, 2011 at 11:58 pm

lol i know! i’d die if i did that. Like just die

10. fokasibe

July 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Hahahahah! Funny as hell…I have no horror stories but people please keep em coming!!!

11. jezz

July 29, 2011 at 1:21 pm

hmmm…mehn things dey happen o

12. Aibee

July 29, 2011 at 2:17 pm

My worse date would be with ‘Dapo'(not real name). I’d met him when I went to Intercontinental Bank on Oba Akran in Ikeja. We chatted briefly and swapped numbers. A few weeks after we went out together for Sunday Brunch. OMG, you need to see the way this dude handled the cutlery- like it was a weapon of mass destruction-gripping the fork and knife like …smh. Chewing with his mouth open -pasha pasha. He wanted me to come over to his house so I could cook some shiken in his kishen. I still went on a couple more dates with him afterwards to see if I could overcome my prejudice for correct grammar and diction. My prejudice stayed strong oh so I just freed the guy.

• amazing!

July 29, 2011 at 4:12 pm

LMBAO! LWKMD OOOOO! YOU ARE TOO FUNNY. Pasha! Pasha! shiken in his kishen! you are too funny. lol

• slash

July 29, 2011 at 10:42 pm

hahahahahaha OMG!!!..”….shiken for his kishen” i don laugh pee for pant lol……

• Purpleicious Babe

August 2, 2011 at 11:53 pm

loool…… funny

• NUmber one Ogbanje.. the ruler of lagos Aje's

August 10, 2011 at 5:31 am

hello! but you are not so different from him. “my worse date” really? dont jushe (judge) haha

• toni

August 10, 2011 at 4:19 pm

really funny……i have the same problem too…i really can’t cope

13. mimilavander

July 29, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Thank GOd this has just relieved me of feeling guity when i stop talking to people after first dates!!!!!!!!we shud cancel “first dates” or better still dnt take it seriously…… still laughing

14. boo boo

July 29, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Lol @ shiken in my kishen. The guy is funny.

15. Lacute

July 29, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Na waa o. I totally agree wit u Karimah, she was only being human besides it was not intentional. Aibee…cook some shiken in his kishen?????? I can’t stop laughing.

16. Chinny

July 29, 2011 at 3:21 pm

Loooooove this article. I’ve been with my boyfriend for a while now (3 yrs) and he is wonderful. The first date was horrible – i was expecting a nice, dimly lit restaurant but instead we went to a fastfood joint (popeye’s chicken). The queue was about 10mins long and we had to eat in the car cause all the chairs were taken! I was so upset and wondered why he didnt just take me to a nice place. Despite the date, I felt really drawn to him and we kept chatting – like I said 3 yrs strong:) I asked him a couple of months ago why we went to Popeye’s chicken on the first date; and he said it was because he really wanted some fried chicken and fries. His exact words were ‘If you had said you wanted something else, I would have definitely obliged. I asked you what you felt like eating and you said you were open to anything’. We both still joke about that day and have had many wonderful dates since then.
    So – open you mind to a 2nd/3rd date even if the 1st one wasnt perfect (as long as the person wasnt a complete wierdo!)

• Missy

August 2, 2011 at 12:30 pm

well ur guy sounds like a gentleman….Amelias peed in a cup….Oh God if i were her and she had another date with him….each time i see him thats all i’d remember…smh…he dint deserve half of another date….lol

17. -----

July 29, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Aibee, girl you just f***** made my day. That’s real classy. Shiken in his Kishen, that’s certainly on every girl’s bucket list.
    I don’t hv any war stories in particular, but I find the the white guys that usually have the nerve to come up to me are wusses or weirdoes or both. That’s too bad cos I prefer white guys 2 sm of our ignorant and pompous 9ja brothers. YES< I SAID IT 😉

• akararocks

July 29, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Mmh I hear u…the same could be said for some of our pompous and IGNORANT sisters…Yes…YEW!

18. GNV

July 29, 2011 at 3:42 pm

i have died. My goodness!!! laughter has scattered my insides.
    my worst date: i had just met this guy, we had talked a couple or times over the phone and all that, i was just beginning to wrap my mind around the idea that he probably was a nice guy and i should open up. He invited me to a beach outing. His friends came with their girlfriends and i think perhaps he told them we were dating because he was holding me at every opportunity he got. That didn’t sit well with me, seeing that we had not reached that comfort level. He wanted to take suggestive pictures, again i felt badgered…..”DUDE we barely know each other, what is all this?”.
    After two hours of trying not to embarrass him, we all head home. Like that wasn’t awkward enough, dude calls me the next day after church to lament on how all his friends were married with toddlers and the others are getting married very soon and he is clueless as to what his plans were.
    That was the end of something that never started.

• Purpleicious Babe

August 2, 2011 at 11:58 pm

would u say it would have been a different case if u actually found him irresistibly attractive ….. Would U have thot moving too fast or just simply too mad about me???

• GNV

August 8, 2011 at 3:07 pm

i dont like to be rushed. Even if i found him irresistibly attractive (which i haven’t confirmed or denied in my comment) i would like that we took time out to get to know each other. Anything rushed into, would be rushed out of.

19. Uchechi

July 29, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Hahahahaaaa…mehn some serious things oo!

20. CEEQUE

July 29, 2011 at 4:01 pm

LWKMD

21. 9ja gal

July 29, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Hahahahaha! I can totally relate with Miss “In A Cup”, going to college in one of those isolated white populated states in the US is so “bad market” for a 9ja babe. I’ve been in college for the past 3 years and no prospects of boyfriends, talking less about bad dates! Kai! Walahai, but the piss in the cup guy no try at all sha oo. LWKMD!

22. Gloria

July 29, 2011 at 4:35 pm

mehn!!!!!!!!! those were really bad dates, its good to live by experience, hope to learn from that

23. Alero

July 29, 2011 at 4:49 pm

best read of the day!My experience is similar to one of dem. A mystery caller who know my name and wanted us to have a date. he obviously got my digits frm someone he didnt want to disclose.On d agreed date, he got to the eatery b4 me. Boy! u should see this guy.least to say, i was disappointed.He was scruffy , his diction was bad and his tenses?Lawd hav mercy johnson!

All efforts to have another date with me were rebuffed.

• Elpee

July 29, 2011 at 6:01 pm

LMAOOO this comment iced d cake for me! Lord they r eyeing m at work.

Hahah u r evil ohhh! Lord have Mercy Johnson? LMAOOOOOOO

• slash

July 29, 2011 at 10:35 pm

una no go kill me here o!!!!

• aosgrl

August 1, 2011 at 7:23 am

But una match each oda nah. e no sabi speak gramma, you no sabi write gramma. Match made in heaven.

24. Temi

July 29, 2011 at 6:02 pm

LOL!

25. Noni

July 29, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Lol @ all the stories. I have had so many bad dates unfortunately… I hope I am done with them. Sha, the one that comes to my mind was when i was an undergrad. I lived with my folks at home so never really experienced the hostel life and parties. This cute guy I had a crush on wanted to take me clubbing so I had to lie to my folks that i was staying over at my friend’s, prepping for a very important test. I had a wonderful time dancing at the club, but after the whole thing, my date’s friend (who had the car) refused to drop me off at home and left me at my date’s house, which was outside campus; this was way after 3 am (what mad things we do as youngsters) . I was mad and embarrassed – it was obvious they planned it. I didn’t go inside, I started walking towards campus. My date walked with me to Hall 2 and I was touched. I decided to give it a chance, but what started on such a bad note really didn’t stand a chance

26. spicy

July 29, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Years ago, someone gave a guy my number, he called,we talked on the phone a few times and he sounded nice enough so i agreed to meet him at Picadilly Circus, Anyways i got there early, and stood outside the train station waiting for dude to show up…He eventually called me and told me he’d just gotten off the bus and was walking towards me, I waited with abated breath, heart beating faster etc and saw this tramp walking towards me, jeans torn sagging low boxers on show, old worn sneakers and a spliff hanging out his mouth… I moved to avoid the tramp when my phone rang, i picked up, dude said i’m here where are you, i said outside the station wearing so and so…Tramp turned around and lo and behold that was my Blind date…i didnt want to embarass the guy so i smiled and greeted him and tried to ignore all the curious looks from “normal” ppl walking by us..I said where are we going,and he replied well lets go to Trocadero but i have no money so we can’t buy/do anything..so wetin we go do for there??Needless to say by this time i was wishing the ground would open up and swallow me so i took out my Phone,faked a call and said my dad needed me home urgently…Got out of there fast!!

• deedee

July 29, 2011 at 9:03 pm

@Spicy…OMG LWKMD!!!

• fb

July 30, 2011 at 1:03 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!I have died o.

• Mariaah

May 24, 2012 at 3:40 pm

OMG!!

27. Cannime

July 29, 2011 at 8:27 pm

lol..lol..cup guy disgusting.

28. BrownSugah

July 30, 2011 at 12:35 am

LOL…… U guys just made my evening. I’m awake at 12.32 am and reading all this comments plus crazy things/dates people have and i can’t help laughing. Hope no one hears though.Crazy, crazy world. Blind dates are what they are….BLIND! U never can tell wat good or bad will come out of it. Rocking my relationship right now and need i say it started as a blind date. He was introduced to me by my cousin. Wish me luck ppl. It had never been this good!

29. Ijebugal

July 30, 2011 at 1:31 am

I met this random older guy at a cybercafé in Unilag (he was doing his masters).He wasn’t my specs at all, but since that I had been boyfriend less in like forever, I decided to give this idiot my number when he asked. Anyway he would call and text and even came to my room in Moremi hall once. So for a while, he had been saying me that we should go out for dinner and I always refused. One day sa, I finally agreed and he said he would pick me up right after my exam. For some reason I had envisaged this nice dinner at some Chinese place in V.I . Anyways dude picks me up and he drives me to YEMYEM!!!!. For those of you that dont know Unilag, Yemyem is a supermarket….as in supermarket where they sell omo detergent, relaxer, sanitary pad, ice cream, robb, razor blade, indomie (you get the gist).When we get to the front of Yemyem, I ask the dude what we were doing there and he said he thought we could buy BISCUIT!!! I don’t even know what possessed me to come down from the car, I sa got down and we end up buying two cans of guava juice!!!! As in… GUAVA JUICE. I enter the car back and then dude drives to the Faculty of Law parking lot and before I could say Jack Robinson, he had pushed my car seat back and he was all over me, grabbing, groping, pulling at my boobs trying to kiss me.His mouth was all over my shirt, I dont know if he was was trying to suck my boobs through my shirt o.I could feel his hard on too (YUCK).I screamed and tried hard to push him off but I couldn’t(prior to that i used to say that one guy could not overpower me but it was that day i knew the strength of a man)…luckily for me, he just randomly stopped and started apologizing saying he didn’t know what came over him. He dropped me off at Moremi hall ( I still don’t know how I let him drive me after that)
    I don’t know if his hands were made of metal o, but my boobs hurt so bad for days and i smelled his perfume on me for a long while after. I stopped all communication with him after that episode. Then one day he randomly texted me that he was in a bar near my area and I should come join him…imagine the fool! I also ran into him a year after and for some reason it was I who felt ashamed…

Yes o that is my story!

• MsUnderstood

July 30, 2011 at 6:13 am

Kai, biscuit & guava juice, & then he moves in for the kill. Na God wey save you my dear. If he had given you good food, who is to say you would have had energy to fight? Nothing like biscuit to leave you hungry but alert. I know there are real gentlemen out there, but nevertheless I advice all of you my sisters there to bring your own transportation (or money for transportation)

• my day

August 1, 2011 at 9:14 am

it is called ‘vex money’ …lol

• eloho

August 1, 2011 at 9:34 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!! I just had to read it to my mum and we’re all laughing! Guava juice and he wants to finish the juice again! lmao!

• Purpleicious Babe

August 3, 2011 at 12:04 am

in AWE….. HE was definitely a weirdo……… thanK GOD HE DIDNT PROCEED TO RAPE U…

• Bidemi

August 17, 2011 at 2:51 pm

My dear, pele.

30. Friends With Benefits

July 30, 2011 at 5:52 am

A former work-mate Jay was giving me the low-down about something that happened to him recently.

A while back, he had attended an awesome Halloween party, and had decided to go as a traditional masquerade. Ingenious right?

Jay brought the mask back home after the party, and hung it as a decoration on his room wall. It was a really grotesque mask – just imagine the alien’s face in the movie Predator. I chided him for hanging up the mask in his room, as it stuck out like a sore thumb, spoiling the overall décor of the place.

Fast forward, a few months later, he pulled this really hot chick when he met at a wedding in Ikoyi. They spoke on the phone for days, and then she promised to come visit him one Saturday.

Jay got the place ready for the lass’s visit. He tried to make the pad ‘condusive’.

He took out the sofa from the room, so that the girl would have to sit on the bed.

He turned down the thermostat on his split unit AC so that the place was very chilly, in case his female visitor required ‘warming’.

He ‘arranged’ rubbers at every nook and cranny of his pad, to be ready whenever or wherever it went down. He put one on the bedroom dresser, put another under one of the pillows, one on the window seal, another in his pocket, two behind the television unit.

He warned the gateman not to leave his post, to prevent a mix-up.

He did some push-up, pull-ups and bicep curls with really heavy weights. Then he showered, dressed up and sprayed a healthy dose of Pleasures for Men by Estee Lauder.

The girl finally came around 2pm (African time), wearing a really smart tank top, some skin-fitting jeans and some really nice shoes. Jay was like wow! Jay said that she had a figure like a palm-wine keg.

They chatted a bit, dug into some take-away that Jay had sent his house-boy for, and even watched a bit of the rom-com “Notting Hill”. By the time the part of the movie where Hugh Grant and Julia Robert’s characters climbed a wall into a garden came, Jay and his date had started snogging.

They were making out just fine, almost heading for a technical knock-out, when the girl looked up and noticed the mask.

Jay said that the way this girl flew out of his arms and bed was like a scene from Matrix where Keanu Reeves did a limbo type movement to dodge a bullet in slow motion.

Her voice trembling, she shreiked ‘What is that? Is that ojuju?”

Jay tried to explain calmly “Nah, love. It is just a simple Halloween mask.”

The girl was not convinced. She moved towards the door “What is a grotesque mask doing on your wall? What is it? There must be something wrong with you”

Jay tried to explain to this chick and allay her fears. She nor gree o. The die was cast – she even refused to finish the movie. After a while, she received a ‘phantom’ call from her bestie, and said she had to meet her cousin in Ogudu. She bounced out of the crib like she was running from something.

Jay was left with a bruised ego and the damn mask on the wall. He took it down from the wall, and hung it in his living room instead. Let it bother uninvited guests now instead. Like the landlord and his agents.

• spicy

July 30, 2011 at 9:52 am

LOOOOOOOOL…i dont blame the girl, myself i would have been out of there as fast as a bullet!!!God forbid bad thing

• ebi

July 31, 2011 at 7:10 am

love your blog Esco.

• Mariaah

May 24, 2012 at 3:45 pm

ESCO!!! Where have you been since “Whitney Oh!”??

31. Yetty

July 30, 2011 at 6:29 am

eeeeyah sorry….lol at biscuit and guava juice

32. the awe

July 30, 2011 at 8:05 am

wow..really gross..feel ur embarrasment….bella naija thank you for this…cant stop laffing

33. TeeTee

July 30, 2011 at 9:47 am

these are sooo funny!!!- i feel obliged to share mine – so i went to a party and met this guy I was just thinking i havent had a date in a while i should give him a chance – first of all the guy was 30 and kept talking like a teenager all “wassup mehn” and all that but i let it go – he then had a tiny voice like a little girl – which was very off putting but – i let it go – still agreed to go out on a date with him – finally now when we went out to the cinema- i agreed to meet him at the cinema so he won’t know where i lived yet – he said he’ll drop me home i was like ok – so the dude said oh i have my driving test tomorrow so i thought oh that’s fine – he said oh i got banned from driving for speeding? so im retaking my test which is fine by me – but then when the guy started driving he was driving like at 5miles per hour – and didnt know what the heck he was doing with the changing of gear, changing lane , turning!! – i was so afraid for my life- he kept stalling- other drivers where beeping at us – how embarassing- we were trying to make small talk in the car but he was trying to concentrate on the driving I had to stop talking – it took like 30 mins for a 10 min journey it was so funny – i kept a straight face sha- and i was asking do you want me to take over? are you sure you had a licience before? he was like yes now – i just havent driven in a while – ER YEAH Right – I never saw him after that – not because of anything but mehn liar liar pants on fire…

34. iice

July 30, 2011 at 7:31 pm

wow mine almost doesn’t seem that bad now but here it is.
    I’d spoken to this guy a few times before i agreed to go on the date. He took me to alton towers (theme park) and i was quite impressed because he’d remembered me mentioning that i preferred more exciting dates than dinner. So we start queueing for one of the rides and i notice he started acting off like he was distracted but i shook it off and we continued chatting while we waited. Then before we got strapped in he looked really nervous and i told him we could go on another ride if he didn’t want to go on this one but he said he was alright that he loved rides and like mumu i shrugged it off. Then the ride started and he held on to me for dear life. I’m not joking, he was crushing my fingers and screaming his head off right next to me ear and as if that wasn’t bad enough when we got off he was sick on my shoes. Then fool turns to me and goes “so which one do you want to go on next?”

• wienna

July 31, 2011 at 7:53 pm

buahahaahhaaaaaaa…this is by far the funniest story i’ve read so far.

• slash

August 1, 2011 at 1:17 am

OSN!!! no way……..wha’?!!!!!!! lol

• me

August 1, 2011 at 3:44 am

LO FREAKING L!!!!!!! I almost peeped on myself reading this. This is the first time I’ve ever commented, never do but I had to cos it’s so funny. Laughed so hard thought I was going to die. Thank God he did not vomit!! Eeeewwww. The guy is a LOSER.COM. Ha ha ha

• eloho

August 1, 2011 at 9:42 pm

This just killed me!!!! i actually fell off the chair!!!!! OH MY GODDDDD! I would have been pissed eh! lmao! Pele dear!

• Knight

August 2, 2011 at 4:03 pm

the guy knowingly went thru hell for u dear…..take it as a cue that he likes u

• Beautie thompson

August 4, 2011 at 1:32 pm

LMAO

• martin

August 27, 2013 at 7:22 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Which one next indeed…maybe i’ll throw up all over your blouse next

35. Nneka

July 30, 2011 at 10:38 pm

hahahah @Teetee “mehn liar lair pants on fire….” judge judy.. lol

36. Lola X

July 31, 2011 at 8:22 pm

LMAO!!! such a funny read

Lola x, London

37. tina

August 1, 2011 at 4:05 am

@iice if that guy could face his fears just to please you. Then he wasn’t that bad. He really liked you. Even after being sick, he wanted to go on another ride…JUST FOR YOU! Hahahahahahaha that na husband material O! ​LǺ̀́FF:DWǺ̀́N=DKILL<=-PMɐ̀́̀́̀́=))DIɐ̀́̀́̀́!

38. Mike

August 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Is it just me or did that guy do the thing with a cup to get rid of the girl

39. Tayo

August 1, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Even after reading up to this point, ” In a Cup” still gets the trophy for the worst date ever. What a pervert !

40. Aibee

August 1, 2011 at 2:28 pm

OMG!!! Is that ojuju?! Laff Wan Tear My Belle!

41. HRS OLUBUSOLA

August 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Amelia, damn animal mehn!!! @ Dotun, never trust a bottle of beer…lol… @ Meriah, LMAO!!! Seriously, it could happen to anyone, and really? why can’t we fart in front of our loved ones? Glad, that you guys could talk after that and the relationship is still strong, Real guy! @ Ijebugal, friends with benefits…..lmao!!!! Nows my turn…..
    A guy got hold of a copy of my university’s yearbook and got my number from it, apparently, his brother (don’t know him) was in the same deaprtment with me. He called me several times and after a lot of cajoling, i agreed to meet with him at an eatery in Ogudu, Not far from where i stay, i didn’t want him to know my crib and in case i needed to make a quick get-away. I showed up at the eatery and i met him siting in his car, he came out and i saw that, i towered aboved him a bit, not complaining, then i saw him limp! This was the guy who had made so much shakara over the phone just to get me to go on a date with him, saying he had even changed his name so that if he meets me and i don’t meet his approval, he could bail, (guess i met his approval…lol) he boldly put his hand in his pocket and walked with so much swags…lol… When we got inside, he went to order, i quickly pinged a friend on advice on how to quickly bail. I was so uncomfortable, that i refused to eat anything, told him i was in a hurry to leave, offered to give me a ride, i made sure he dropped me somewhere off my area. While driving he was proposing to me!!! Everyday after that i got love me messages with customised names, he was joining both our names together in a supposed romantic way, needless to say, i was not moved an inch to go on another date with him, stopped after months of no reply from me. Phew! No more blind dates for me!

• gbonju

August 2, 2011 at 4:12 am

so you wanted to bail because he had a disability?

• Purpleicious Babe

August 3, 2011 at 12:13 am

YEAH… Was it serious b4 on the phone?? and when u saw his disability u bailed out?? or did u feel he lied to u??? it can be hard sometimes when dates envisaged do not turn out alright…. But what was ur reason??

42. Sweetness

August 1, 2011 at 11:51 pm

KAI! LMHO! I’m laughing so much, I’m in tears. All hilarious.My best story so far is iice with the dude at the theme park..”so which one do you want to go on next”?

43. Missy

August 2, 2011 at 2:32 pm

LOL….have been having such a good time….thot i dint have a bad date had to rack my brain to remember…..as an undergrad I spent most holidays and weekends with my uncle…I met a family friend one weekend like that who turned out to be a masters student in my school too so it was like ohhh…we are family..anyway we took a stroll once around the area introduced me to everyone he could I thot it weird but then I felt..hei he’s friendly..invited me over to his house and erm…we shared ONE bottle of La’casera…that wasn’t even the bad date ….since Feb 14 was around the corner he asked me out to LUNCH so I agreed……he shows up at my Uncle’s house 30 mins late I dint mind just glad I was going out on the date cos I skipped lunch after bragging about my date and told them at home not to even keep dinner for me…BIG mistake….we get to a park/petting zoo. Dude takes me strolling thru the park and talked me deaf showing me the diff spots in the park and “what” it used to be like cos apparently that was his second home…well I just thot…hei we have to warm up before getting down to LUNCH….after an hour and half of strolling carefully avoiding the suya and drinks spots, he takes me to the sitting area and then we sit and Dude asks….hope u’re not hungry?…and I’m like (in my mind) are u kidding me…isn’t this supposed to be a LUNCH date….naturally I was about hitting boiling point so I said no not at all….he didn’t notice the sudden change in countenance…Dude just continued the conversation asking me silly questions about things the hunger that caught me that day wont allow me remember….anyways after almost two hours he gets up and says we shud stroll to the animal petting area….I oblige him …oh God….there were parents and their kids there already trying to feed the animals…monkeys I think…this guy apparently had been told he looked like R.Kelly, steps forward tells one of the parents not to worry he knows how to handle the animals…he collects a bit of banana and in front of everyone starts cooing at the monkeys..made conversation with them, making all sorts of funny sounds…u know, at that point I had hit boiling point plus hunger so naturally I dint care about my actions cos the guy had embarrassed himself with me enuf…so jejely I stepped back went behind the crowd pretending I dint know the guy!!haba!!…after 30 mins of jesting he finds me and asks again hope you are not hungry ?….SMH….

44. ms1doe

August 2, 2011 at 3:37 pm

the last story was d best and worst story;LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. loolah igbins

August 2, 2011 at 11:12 pm

ROTFL!!! cnt stop laughing!!! u made my nite

46. anonymous

August 3, 2011 at 12:42 am

loves the last story…. would have felt embarrassed too but i am one of those pple that takes anything on a chin.. I would actually admit I farted and apologize whether or not u call me after that dosnt mean much..

But still I rate the dude for what he did, it showed the guy is a real guy.

I have raked my brains for any crappy blind dates actually.. and I actually have one.

Ok so this was with my first serious bf(now ex), he saw me in peckham and told me how my face was familiar etc(lyrics) and I gladly replied back saying I wasnt and I had not seen such a face b4 in my entire life. That was when he asked me if I had been or went Mayflower, which ofcourse I went. My reaction changed drastically at the mentioned of MAYFLOWER. So I collected his number as I just purchased a new phone and needed to charge etc, promised to text him. So we got talking and we just carried on talking. So after our 2nd akward meeting at the bus stop, we didnt really like each other looks etc. (I had already told my friends he wasn’t my type and it would never happen). Anywoo we talked about the awkwardness of the encounter and decided to shrug it off and try again.

This time around we were supposed to meet up in NANDOS… (dude cancelled and said I should buy a take away and come to his(bearing in mind we had been speaking for 3 months). (So I was abit a effy about that but my friend encouraged me that I would be fine, feeling like a strong 17/18 yr old I thot am a grown up even though mama warned me never to go into a dude’s apartment). I figured since he wasnt staying alone and lives with his aunt and uncle and cousin, I would be fine.

So, I got there and he took me to his room and said his aunt went to work (should have protested sitting in lounge, well was way to naive didnt think he had other plans). Anyways I finished my takeaway and he patted the bed gesturing me to come over the bed( I was like WHAT..). So, he laughed and tickled and manage me to carry me to the bed, and he was trying to put his hands under my top (@ first I was shocked, then I reacted and said am not comfortable with THAT at all). As he was trying even harder, which made me laugh, we started fighting not serious one but sha I was like nooooo (what is this now sort of a thing). (ok, it was quite funny, but seriously, i didnt want him to touch me or my boobs). So I told him I would scream, and he said scream all u want.. So I screamed and called him names (not soo cool ones).

Guess who was knocking on his door??? (his cousin, and he told him his aunt wanted to see him). He looked at me with utmost shock and said OOOOOO(MY AUNTY, MY AUNTY).. I was like ur what (my aunty is around….). Then I thot, ok. (didnt know I was in trouble mehn). So, before I could carry my bag and live… she started on me and told me d story of my life…(I kept on saying nothing was happening that I was only mocking about, that we werent doing anything, (honestly we werent). And she compared me with other london girls that goes around spoiling dudes destinies (Sha, I didnt like it and immediately I got out, I ran away)… HE BEGGED, BEGGED AND BEGGED.. ( I WAS LIKE IN UR LIFE, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER TALK TO ME OR SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, CAN U IMAGINE??? TO SAY i felt insulted was an understatement but I learnt from that day. Sha, Before u know it, she called his folks in Niaj to tell them about me, and them too where like dont follow london girls… (D GUY THAT I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO DATE LET ALONE ALLOW HIM, AND ME LONDON GIRL… I DON BLAME THEM. I BLAME ME. sha after all that I still said YES… LOL… sha it was one experience that hunted me for a while… and YES SHE HATED ME OHH.. WITH PASSION TOO.

mEHN LIFE IS FUNNY…..

• hmmm

August 4, 2011 at 6:09 pm

hmmm…..pay for ur take-away when u were supposed to be on a date and agreed to go to his house and eventually said yes…..hmmm……cant blame the parents!!

47. b. Bottoms

August 3, 2011 at 10:32 am

i had loadza work 2 do bt ds page….OMG….lngkmd4h o

48. love-me-jeje

August 3, 2011 at 12:00 pm

all these hapened in the name of DATE? na wa o
    still laughing o

49. Bola

August 4, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I always wanted to be the hot girl at parties that boys noticed Instead I was the girl who was the guy’s best friend all the time. I loved that post but as ladies, we want to be noticed for our looks too. After a year at college in yankee, I return to naij with new found confidence and certain ‘je ne sais quoi’, one of my guy friends wants to hang out. Sadly, I have become that girl. We did not gist and have fun as per normal. Instead, he wanted me on his lap or in front of him , kept holding me and hinting things with meaningful looks. Now, I’d gladly take back my old position as the ‘best friend’. Worst date ever.

50. Godlovesme4me

August 4, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Interesting stories…most of them very funny. I’ve probably been on a bad date but cant seem to remember what happened so wont even try…guess cos its a bad date then it shldnt be fresh to memory, lol. But I most certainly enjoyed reading y’all stories…o ga fun some babes and guys sha oooo…lmao!!

51. Purpleicious Babe

August 4, 2011 at 11:34 pm

YAY…. THANKS BN… xoxoxoxoxo

52. Biodun

August 5, 2011 at 3:30 am

Don’t really have any date fail stories. I’m going to leave the babes to rate me on that 🙂 Bad date- It’s the equivalent of taking someone on a date to see Schindler’s List…bad move! . The only thing that you’ll be getting wet that day are the shoulders of your jacket(from her tears!)-and you sure won’t be breaking any backs thereafter. 🙁

53. bluebubbles

August 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm

My day wont be complete witout adding mine.I schooled in university of Abuja and got a call one day from a guy called Mustapha.Yes thats his real name.He introduced himself and told me he is an accountant with the national assembly.He kept calling on a daily basis trying to arrange for us to meet.His diction was good.I remember clearly der was a day i told him I was on my bed about to sleep and he asked wat color of lingerie i had on?Lingerie ke?In d hostel in unibuja we slept in pant and bra bcos of d heat!But i kept playing along.I asked him hw he got my number but he promised he wud tell me wen we meet.So one weekend he invited me to his house in Garki but i declined because i wudnt spend d nite in a guys house nt to talk about one I hadnt met before.so instead i told him to come to my sch.He complained about the tight schedule of his job and promised to try to make it.To cut d long story short,one evening i got a call from him that he was in a hotel.Thank God it was quite a distance from my school.I had no time to play dress up because I was goin to the class to read when he called so I had my books with me.I got to the hotel and called him to meet me outside.While waiting i saw two guys heading towards me.One was tall nice complexion and handsome.I couldnt believe my luck so immediately i started walking towards d tall handsome one and i went straight to him,greeted him and shook his hand then the second one spoke up.”I’m Mustapha and this is my friend.”I couldnt believe my ears.The guy had thick Okene tribal marks on his face was short,poorly dressed in a kaftan dat had seen beta years.I thot it was a joke and i kept waiting for the handsome one to laugh it off and say he is actually Mustapha.well i kept daydreaming till he left and Mustapha said he booked a room so we could have time to ourselves.He wanted to order dinner but i refused and even the bottle of malt tasted bitter in my mouth.when i couldnt stand it anylonger i lied to him to allow go back to school to drop the notes i borrowed so that we can have the whole night to ourselves and that was how i escaped he kept callin after that but i refused to answeer his calls and never got to knw hw he got my number.

54. bolintin

August 5, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Wao…..can’t wait to read more of these hilarious stories.
    Well for the fun of it, let me hint on something that happened recently though I won’t call it a date but then……..
    I was on an official assignment outside Lagos recently and I was supposed to meet up with a colleague in the branch in that town. As customary, before setting out I called him to let him know I was on my way and like a good colleague (or so I thought) he called severally to find out how I was faring with the journey.
    I got to town around 10pm and he came to pick me. On the way, he offered that rather than spend money on hotel accommodation he could get me receipts to cover my supposed accommodation expenses while I crash in his crib.
    Oh! I still thought he was being nice, but then I have that mentality that when office sends you out you must enjoy yourself to the fullest since it’s the cheapest opportunity at given yourself a treat. I turned down the offer and went for the most expensive hotel after all receipted fees are paid for. He feigned being upset and I couldn’t understand why since it wasn’t his money. I stayed a couple of days and he was particularly nice, I still felt it was the usual habit of outstation people to please head office staff.
    Well somehow on the eve of my departure he offered to take me out and I agreed. When it was time I noticed he had his friends with him and it was still cool by me. Not until we got to the joint and he started making some funny moves that suggested he had given them the impression we had something going. First it was him trying to hold me in ways that were very annoying to me, then trying to feed me, then silly jokes. I tried to manage the situation politely to avoid office yawa.
    Little did I know I was in for yet a surprise…..when we got to the hotel he came down from the car with me and when I asked why, he said its only polite for him to walk me to my room. We got to the room only for the idiot to say he was sleeping in my hotel room. For me it was like a spark!!!! I simply lost my cool……..

• Missy

August 12, 2011 at 5:47 pm

mad man…i hope you gave him a slap or two hiss!!!…sleep in ur hotel room as if he flew you over and lodged you in a weekend resort…weldone…

55. Tosin

August 5, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Lmao..poor amelia.No word to describe..

56. Tee

August 8, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Hi friends, have been able to deduce these from the article and comments;

We all want the best guys and babes buh this is an illusion. Our hopes and expectations are too high. Going on a date (first) shouldn’t be full of expectations.

We all(especially ladies, cos they are the ones bringing up the stories) should come to understand that we hail from different backgrounds and have passed though different stages and phases in life- therefore you cannot expect the other party to be exactly what you desire (in terms of looks, wealth, diction, and whatever you desire in a guy/gurl).

If the guy can’t take you to the best of places or make you feel like a Queen, that shouldn’t be a big deal- what if the guy is still striving? Are you trying to date him cos of what he can offer you or for his personality? If he can only afford guava juice and he is nice, why not? Most people attract the bad kind of partner who will cheat, abuse and dump cos he/she is a player, full of sweet words, handsome/beautiful, wealthy(prolly via yahoo yahoo) buh lacks the nature of God, not of good xter….

The reason why youths are having problems and marriages failing is cos we expect so much from the other party. We shouldn’t see the other party as an angel who will come take you from where you are to the white house/Aso rock.

Reading in between the lines, i can see that majority of the stories are either about looks of the other party, what he could offer/where he could take you and the fun aspect of it. Go for the right qualities people-a true child of God, good personality and behaviour, a guy/lady of vision…

Lets learn to do away with material things and focus on personality. Materials will come and go buh personality will stay forever.

• Missy

August 12, 2011 at 5:51 pm

weldone Sir…but if you read carefully most of the bad dates were smeared more with bad xter than materila things….wanting to spend the night with a colleague, peeing in a cup, wanting to sleep with a girl on the first day of meeting her, being so dirty and immature that two of the bad daters couldn’t even wear decent clothing…yeah i read it all and they were not hinged on expensive restaurants and gifts….

57. firstdater...

August 8, 2011 at 3:43 pm

so who wants to go on a first date?…lol

• Eve

May 21, 2013 at 8:29 am

I hp I’m not too late…maybe we can skype date. aegoli

58. mogbomoya

August 15, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Nice topic, my worst date was very very very bad . A friend of mine had introduced me to this banker in Nigeria. I live in UK. I was in Nigeria Nov. 2009 for my brother’s wedding and I thot we would hook up, unfortunately he was out of town and I went back to jand without seeing him. We chatted and spoke a lot on phone, I checked out his facebook profile and his page was really cool. April 2010, he insisted that I come to Nigeria for us to see. I agreed since he was paying for the flight. I did not tell any of my family that I was coming into Nigeria. The dude came to pick me from the airport, and he promised I wld have a nice time with him. (I was staying just for the weekend).
    Aparently he had no accomodation of his own, and he took me to his friend’s crib someplace at mushin! Jeezzzzz, the place was a one bed room, no light, every where was dirty and hot and stuffy. I decided to play it cool and give the dude another chance. I said I was hungry and wanted to go out, and dude said we should take a stroll down the street to buy Yam & akara! or better still that he has pepper at home, that I can fry stew and boil rice. I slept hungry that night, drenched in my sweat. Next day, I was hoping it wld be a better day but dude took me to the market and said I shld make egwusi for him in some dingy common yard kitchen and kerosene stove! I lost my temper, picked up my box and took a taxi to my mum’s house at Magodo. I never picked his calls and I went back to UK without seeing him.
    Well, he was very sorry and came to visit me in jand to apologize. His friend’s apparently deeceived him, telling him to put me through the torture to check if am a wife material and if I could cope under harsh condition.
    I forgave him, and we hit it off strong. We got married Jan this year. Am relocating back to Nigeria after the birth of my baby girl (Am almost due).

• Mariaah

May 24, 2012 at 4:00 pm

JESU KRISTI!!

59. bbb

August 15, 2011 at 6:48 pm

oh….how nice, i kind of knew he was testin you. Banker in Mushin, then a shody apartment, than dundu and akara etc. i would have known it was a test. But u know wat i like most, you couldnt tak it and it made it known. Some women will pretend even when dy dont like it and have problems later. God bless ur soul for being true to yourself.

60. msprice

August 16, 2011 at 11:10 pm

omG dese stories r waoww, even tho i’m nt soo strong nau, m postive dat wen i finish laffn, m gonna b more dan strong……kinda had bad dates rangin frm d guyz breathe oozin….to super boring…..wen we r not even sayn d same thing anylonger, buh all in all…..woaw* again……dese stories r super cool

61. Richie

August 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Very hilarious stories.., mine happened a few years back when i ws stil an undergrad, was home durin’ the long holiday & this dude came visitin’/ He made a few calls wit’ my fone to his girl and left. After some minutes I see some missed calls on my fone and I returned em’. Lady picks up the fone & she sounds beautiful and nice. So I ws, Babe, u sounding beautiful and we started chattin’ from there… Talked for a few days and we agreed to meet. We met and Boy! She was the opposite of her voice. I just had to play cool, strolled with her, talked for a couple of minutes and that was it. never saw her again… Lol

62. OgeSmallz

August 26, 2011 at 4:29 pm

@Ijebugirl, ROTFLMAO!!!!! OMG!!!! YemYem?? Biscuit??? Guava juice?? then he wants to hv some??? Laff don scatter my whole intestine!!!! Ah, buh girls don suffer sha! Still LMAO!

63. Alex

August 30, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Very funny

64. Eerinmide

September 4, 2011 at 6:07 am

ok…i av been laffn lyk a fool wit no brainz sync…ok, my turn.
    i met dis stupid guy @ church o. 1st ov all, d idiot came 2 meet me @ my car 2 ask 4 ma no..in front ov all ma sibz nd friends..dey teased me 4 mnths!!! nyhoos, i jst came out ov a relationship nd decided 2 giv dis dopemu a chance. He was actually very hawt nd fyn…dat 1 he had! anyhw, ma fwend wanted 2 av a date wit ha bf so we decided 2 double date so i dis guy o…he said he wld come. u wont bliv dat i waited 2 almost an hr 4 dis guy den he called nd said he doesnt noe if he shld come, he’s broke. ORDINARY FAST FOOD!!! i sha told him 2 come, ma fwend’s bf was already around!! he den came, i ad bought meatpie nd chicken nd icecream by myself, i hadnt finished it by d tym oloshi arrived…lo nd bhold, he finished ma meatpie, ma icecream nd ma chicken.!!!! i was starin in shock…i mean nt only wld ma x take me 2 amazin resturants, he will pay 4 d food, make d staff do sumthin relli kul or giv me expensive gift…dis talika nw ate d food i bought wit ma money. den he was sooo borin…nxt thin i noe, he’s telln me 2 giv him d fone i used b4…imagine!!! den it was tym 4 me 2 go…nd dis guy hailed down a bus 4 us, (ha bf had 2 leave early 4 a meetin) nd didnt even pay…WORST DATE EVER!!! bcoz i actualli dated d guy nd i found out he was also strikn ma best friend nd 2 ov ma close friends….wot a dodo!!!

65. spoiltlady

September 8, 2011 at 4:57 pm

@ Spicy, i just dey laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @ ijebuga, na wa ooooo……… @ missiy, I hope you re not hungry yet…, can’t stop laughing, but here goes my own:

The first one:
    this guy got my number from a friend, called me and we started talking, after abt two weeks, he planned a date, we met at a junction not far from my place of work, just at that point was telling me he was hungry, I was like whats the meaning of this, he asked if there is any eatery around, luckily there is one Mr. Bigs at the junction, we entered the place, found a table and sat there, I was looking at a couple beside us, expecting him to order for our foods, when the bomb blast (PLS CAN YOU GET A PLATE OF FRIED RICE WITH CHICKEN FOR ME, I DON’T VE MUCH ON ME), though embarrassed, but tried to get him meat pie and drinks, during the eating he was busy receiving calls. The 30 mins spent there was so bored that i tried to get out as fast as possible, to crown it all, while going he asked me to borrowed him N2,500 and transport fare, which I did, hoping that maybe he was having a problem at that time. after that day, he called me for quite sometimes, but when I asked for my money, he stopped calling.

I had another date some months after, this time I met this guy on yahoo messenger, we exchange numbers and started calling, after some months, we fixed a date at a neutral place, he got to the place earlier than I thought, when I saw him, I was so disappointed, he had a sweet voice on phone that I was dying to meet him, here comes my guy, he wasn’t looking fine at all, he wowo well well, though me too I no fine, but no be like that, he has this big and spread lips, and to top it all, he is very short, I tall pass am well well, we entered one eatery along the road, but from there I decided that this not my type.

66. xyz

September 11, 2011 at 10:57 pm

*rollling on d floor* Oh MYYYY pee in a soda cup??? #WRONG

67. bukky

November 25, 2011 at 10:31 am

lol @ all worst date, you guyz made my day.

68. chinwe

December 2, 2011 at 7:49 pm

very hilarious…this happened recently although i like the guy am willing to give him chance. he has been calling me to go out with and finally i relented only to hang out with his friends in this overcrowded place…thats not the point all through the day he spoke in his dialect and ignored me most of the times.

69. curious c

December 8, 2011 at 1:24 pm

I’m here sitting opposite my boss and trying to keep a straight face but i keep laughing and found it so hard to quit until i got to d last comment. Hilarious experiences I must say. Keep ’em coming.

70. msudee

December 16, 2011 at 10:57 pm

All the bad dates stories made my night…tnx y’all for sharing. Laughed very hard!!!

71. vivienne

December 31, 2011 at 11:15 pm

heeheeeeheeee lwkmd u guys mADE my day o o o o . really thinking hard, but dont think i ever had a bad date. lol.. really things de happen!

72. bonita

May 24, 2012 at 3:09 pm

very hilarious…cant stop laughing.

73. dammy

January 25, 2013 at 2:58 pm

is like this topic is meant for girls alone? don’t think dere re much comments from the males @all…. very hilarious thou…..lolzzz