Nigerian women get ready to empower yourself this year with the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Initiative‘s “Women Enterprise and Leadership (WEL) Program”.
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Initiative in collaboration with the Pan African University is a global effort aimed at empowering 10,000 women in developing and emerging economies across the world. Every year, scholarships are being awarded to women entrepreneurs and this scholarship includes a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management (CEM) and follow up services such as business advisory, consulting clinics, networking and mentoring.
Criteria for this Scholarship
- The company must be owned or managed by a woman
- The company should be a functional business (At least 3 Months in operation)
- The business enterprise must have high growth potential
- High local value added is an advantage
Details on Application
Prospective applicants, should log on to http://nigeria.smetoolkit.org/nigeria/en/content/en/3759/Goldman-Sachs-Women’s-Enterprise-Leadership-Program to download the form. Once it is filled completely, send it via E-mail to [email protected]. The deadline for submission is Thursday 12th April 2012. Training will be in Lagos and Abuja.
Contact: For more info and general enquires;
- Call Adeola on 08191151171 | Nata on 07029201980
- Log on to www.Edc.Edu.ng | http://www.goldmansachs.com/
citizenship/10000women/index.| http://nigeria.smetoolkit.org/nigeria/en/ html