Music

“Never Felt Like This” | Listen To Njideka – Heart Attack

Onos

Njideka is a new singer/songwriter on the scene powered with a sweet yet powerful voice. With her entertaining lyrics, interesting choice of melodies and vocal prowess; Njideka is certainly one to look out for in the industry.

Her new single “Heart Attack” somewhat proves her abilities as artist though the production doesn’t truly give her a chance to breathe. Intrigued to hear more from her soon. The song was produced by GospelOnDeBeatz).

Play Njideka – Heart Attack
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Heart-attack-Njideka-Prod-by-GospelOnDeBeatz.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. faith

April 13, 2012 at 5:40 pm

nice one

2. kimbim

April 13, 2012 at 6:11 pm

<3, love her voice,she gud! http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

3. I love Shuga!

April 14, 2012 at 5:39 am

Very nice! Keep up the good work!

4. Chiedu Orjiako

April 14, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Love it! On your way to stardom!!

5. Solid C

April 15, 2012 at 11:29 am

Yeah! Njideka rocks! She once had a stint with us as an On air personality at Hot 98.3 Fm Abuja when she held down Saturday nights with great party anthems. I’m so so proud of her & I wish her the very best in her music career. I have been privileged to listen to another track of hers which I consider even better than Heart attack, so guys watch out for N.J as she invades your ear-space & airwaves with her mind-blowing vocals! She’s definitely one of the new Nigerian artists to look out for this year, so peops, you had better pay attention! By the way, a huge thumbs-up goes to Gospel for killing the beat on “heart-attack”!

6. Rex

April 15, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Waaaaaaattttttttt!!!!!!!!!! This song is off the hook.. Wow! great lyrics, Prolific Vocals and the Beat is very much on point! Trust me, this production is of international standard… Big Ups to Njideka and Gospelondebeatz..

7. XS Promo

May 12, 2012 at 10:10 am

Heart Attack was tastefully delivered by Njideka. — Lovely tune, great melody. — Brilliant production from GospelOnDeBeat. — Thumbs up !

8. LOLO

November 19, 2012 at 9:28 am

Excellent music,I incorporated it to my excercise ,it gives me a good cardio workout,ladies and gents try this.Nj good luck with your music career.

9. Sonny

August 8, 2013 at 8:02 pm

You have a beautiful voice. Keep pushing forward!