Music

New Music: Wizboyy Feat. Ikechukwu – Fotojenik Remix

Onos

After the success of his single “Fotojenik”, Wizboyy, the “Infinity” crooner called on one of favourite Igbo boys in the music industry, Ikechukwu to jump on the remix. Enjoy!

Play Wizboyy Feat. Ikechukwu – Fotojenik Remix
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Wizboy_ft_Ikechukwu_-_Fotojenik_Remix.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. BS

June 4, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I don’t care how your music sounds but your name sucks!!! we have a Wizkid can’t you think of another name???dumb ass

• DuChess O

June 8, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Dang! Dumb ass? How?!? I beg, take it easy! It’s really not that serious!

• osayi cyril

July 7, 2012 at 8:28 am

are you an idiot? wizboyy has been there long before wizkid came in. Anyway, i don’t blame you cos you are knew to listening of music.

2. konnie

June 4, 2012 at 4:31 pm

You might want to have a rethink on the name so you can get your due sunlight 🙂

3. faith

June 4, 2012 at 6:35 pm

ℓ‎oℓ‎​​​…@comments…d guy ȋ̊§ local but his songs are club bangers…music U̶̲̥̅̊ can easil dance τ̅☺.

4. Mafia

June 4, 2012 at 7:30 pm

His music has always made my hips sway… This another one to add to my list of “GOOD MUSIC”. Dont know about other ppl, but when I like an artist? I know their name and their music. There is no way I’d mix up a request for Wizboyy with Wizkid … I like them both, and know exactly who sang what.

5. Gimba

June 5, 2012 at 7:51 am

Ur music talk abt luv betrayer nd i luv it

6. sally

June 5, 2012 at 12:35 pm

wizboyy has been there before wizkid, just that people didnt hear much about him, he was a producer n still a producer, appreciate n dont hate.

7. onyipy

June 5, 2012 at 1:57 pm

exactly. wizboy has been there b4 wizkid. i ve listened to fotogenic. luvly song indeed.

8. DuChess O

June 8, 2012 at 5:49 pm

If I were your manager, I would strongly advice that you change your stage name… so you were there before WizKid but a lot of people will assume that you are doing “follow-follow” and you know what they say, follow-follow no good… not a good reputation for you. For branding/marketing purposes, think of a different name, biko. That being said, you do good. 🙂 I really do like.

9. wizmango

July 7, 2012 at 10:30 pm

wizboy or wiz banana. This is a special advice for you. You beta change your name, learn to mingle with people that are bigger than you. Like 2face, p square, wizkid etc. You are still my boy just that you lack co-ordinations. You better move alone. try and get to the top first. Leave this notime of a thing cos my guy, no time ooo. Leave Slim brown, Zoro, jddees, I knw it will be hard for you to leave jddes cos i knw her toto is sweet for you. Wizboy u beta wise up oooo and become wizman.

• AKAS BL

August 23, 2012 at 9:35 pm

the guy is trying his best do u think that it is esay

10. Don zebra

November 11, 2013 at 3:18 pm

wizboyy is my guy all time round. Good music lyrics and have the swagger.