News

Enjoy the 2nd Webisode of #howsheleftmybrother with Rising Stars – Ivie Okujaye
, Chris Attoh,
 Eku Edewor &
 OC Ukeje

After the funny first episode, the guys at TatafoHQ have released the second episode of the web series  #howsheleftmybrother

Check on it

1. Yve

August 27, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Nice 🙂

2. 9Grian

August 27, 2012 at 4:32 pm

such a waste of time. SOOOOOO pointless. no story line watsoever. utter and complete rubbish.

3. DJCHJ

August 27, 2012 at 4:55 pm

THIS IS SO STUPID!! NO STORY LINE AND NO POINT

4. TopeTohBaddd

August 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I so love the quality of the video and the audio, these guys did such a great job. And the acting is much better than the average :).
    People saying there’s no storyline, i think its quite obvious there is but it might be going too slow for ur liking. And these episodes r quite short actually but I’m a fan of Nollywood moving in the right direction.

5. Deiz

August 27, 2012 at 5:05 pm

ok, what exactly was that?

6. Concerned Native

August 27, 2012 at 5:30 pm

this show was a great idea at first, but i dont like the fact that its so short, this is not a complete episode, wtf. I wanna watch something that is longer than 5 minutes, this was a waste of my time. They should take a note from suga and do the episodes right.

7. Annabelle

August 27, 2012 at 5:30 pm

How can there be a storyline in 2minutes…can we at least get 20-30mins… I mean it looks like it has potential but the time is way too short.

8. Yvonne

August 27, 2012 at 5:47 pm

all I can say is WTF! #blankstare

9. Dee-USA

August 27, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Errr….I’m only saying this cos I know the producer(s) is(are) probably checking the comments to get the audience reaction. Don’t! Don’t do this. Don’t start on a promising note, then drag the story line down River Benue. Why not? Cos you’d lose fans quickly. You gave us nothing here, compared to the first episode. How are we supposed to remember the cousin we never met in the first place?

• Numommy

August 27, 2012 at 10:50 pm

I agree!!! As a big fan of reality TV (which we all know is scripted lol), you gave us so much more the first time. This 2nd episode was sooo bland and not as entertaining . The cousin is not such a great actress (sorry cousin, but that xter me no likey) . In fact, if one must have a cousin, can Chigurl be cast in that role ( add a lil bit of comic relief)…That would be amazing. #justsayin :).

• birdieblue22

September 28, 2012 at 10:59 am

The cousin came out in the first episode. the uncomfortable hugger that was in her brother’s space…

10. Demmy

August 27, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Love this so much. It’s pointless and stupid which is why I LOVE it. Haters gon’ hate! Bleh! x

11. Don't ask

August 27, 2012 at 8:54 pm

The phonerising sha…i guess its a huge trend amongst naija chicks now.

12. dethraki

August 27, 2012 at 11:58 pm

3mins of my life…. wasted.

13. Ennie

August 28, 2012 at 8:44 am

*crying* Just when i was expecting something really cool and funny. One a scale of 1-10….sub-zero!!! **crying** You could start by making the video longer…there is a way of keeping people in suspense and u make them want more and there is another way of keeping them in suspense and it just becomes dry and annoying!!! This episode is the latter.

14. Priscy

August 28, 2012 at 9:35 am

i tot dis would actually be something like shuga but obviously its just a complete waste of time.

15. sugar-ray

August 28, 2012 at 10:06 am

so ? biko BN did y’ guys miss the complete video or did you make me cheat my employer (company time) for nothing ?

16. faith

August 28, 2012 at 10:17 am

Why is it so short ???

17. konnie

August 28, 2012 at 8:37 pm

This second episode was almost awful and pointless.

18. Tumbi

August 29, 2012 at 12:59 am

I actually like Ivie Okujaye abi na her name be that? She enunciates properly and I hear she is very pleasant in person. I’m just horrified at Eku’s groggy voice, it sounds too croaked and spoils the entire episode for me. Aunty Vanessa and her phonetics ehn? Ivie, you are doing well ok? And u and Genevieve kinda resemble sef

19. konnie

August 29, 2012 at 11:50 am

This follow up is not werking. The acting is good …..the story unexpected after that beautiful 1st episode.

20. Isima Richards