On Sunday 23rd September 2012, rising beauty brand Aesthetics Cosmetics will hold the first edition of the Battle of the Make-Up Artists (MUA’s) in Lagos. According to Gbemisola Ogunyomi (CEO, Aesthetics Cosmetics), the Battle of MUA’s show will serve as a platform for all make-up artists (both professional and freelance make-up artists) to showcase their skills in a professional battle where the final contestants will compete for the chance to be the ultimate winner and cart away amazing prizes.
Prizes to the be won include;
- A Cash prize of $500
- A 12 month supply of beauty products from Aesthetics Cosmetics
- The opportunity to create a limited edition eye shadow kit for Aesthetics Cosmetics Fall Make-Up Collection
- Nation wide exposure through the most prominent social media avenues by participating in the show
- A 6 month mentorship program from the CEO of Aesthetics Cosmetics, Gbemisola Ogunyomi
Rules for the Battle of MUA’s competition
Round 1 – All contestants must submit a 5 min full face make-up tutorial video using at least 1 Aesthetics Cosmetics beauty product during make-up application. Videos should be submitted via e-mail to [email protected]estheticsbeautyshop.com and/or their Youtube Channel – www.Youtube.com/User/AestheticsBeauty on or before Sunday 16th September 2012 with all details described above or your entry will be automatically disqualified.
Round 2 & Final Round – All selected contestants will get the opportunity to showcase their make-up skills at The Pamper Me Pretty Event on Sunday 23rd September 2012 and compete for the winning prize in the final MUA’s battle – the winner will be announced at the Pamper Me Pretty event.
- Log on to www.VerbanaServicing.com
- Schedule purchase and pick up any of the Aesthetics Cosmetics products with Verbana Servicing Outfits, n0 95 Falolu Street, Surulere, Lagos | Call Ene on 07035042974 for directions or enquiries
Watch the Sample Video
Contact: For more info and general enquiries;
- Call 08166681874
- Add BB Pin 22419924
- E-mail [email protected] | [email protected]
- Follow them on Twitter @AestheticsCo