News

BN Bytes: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Steps into London in a Stylish All Black Ensemble for the World Premiere of Amina

Today, Wednesday 17th October 2012, Nollywood leading actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde arrived in London for the World Premiere of Amina, a movie written, directed and produced by Christian Ashaiku, where Omo T plays the character of a woman suffering from a mental disorder. The movie also stars Van Vicker, Will Johnson, Vincent Regan and Alison Carroll.

As we all wait to see OmoSexy dazzle in her outfit at the premiere taking place today by 7:45 PM at the Empire Leicester Square, London, UK, check out photos of the Last Flight to Abuja star arriving in London.

According to a rep – TheodoraIbekwePR, for star, the 34 year old actress was shocked to see loads of paparazzi waiting for her arrival. Omotola, who is also expected to also sing at the premiere, wore a black zip-up jacket and pants which she accessorized with black pumps, a Hermes Birkin bag, bold sunglasses. The star kept it simple with diamond ear studs. She gave her look a pop of color by opting for orange nail and toe polish.

What’s your take on Omo T’s look?

Check out photos of Omotola’s London arrival

Photo Credit: Sync Photos

1. cathy

October 17, 2012 at 5:07 pm

deliciously simple. love her to bits

2. BeeT

October 17, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Nice!

3. fola

October 17, 2012 at 5:10 pm

erm….. -this is definately not any of the terminals @ Heathrow !! looks more like a high street

4. Annie

October 17, 2012 at 5:11 pm

YES O!!!!!! superstar in the building!! well BN my take is she has on a peplum jacket which is in trend now.Her pencil pans aret tight o haters take note hehehehehe BN i see no fault o heheh.Omotola is just premierin movies here nd there she is for sure d busiest nollywood actress CERTIFIED. She worked very hard dis year nd i hope dey recognize it nd dnt squeeze d other like dey do .

5. Camron

October 17, 2012 at 5:12 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwww im first to see this. luving this girl more and more. Go gurllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

6. huh?

October 17, 2012 at 5:15 pm

World premier? I don’t understand

• Annie

October 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm

U dnt have to hun 🙂

• Yup

October 17, 2012 at 8:30 pm

She has to darl. A premier in London doesn’t equal a world premier.

7. Onyinye

October 17, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I dey fee class….

8. Sandra

October 17, 2012 at 5:18 pm

prety Omotola….am loving this go girl…

9. imoa

October 17, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Oversized sunglass and a tight jean,pls give it sum space,before it knock you off….. you…..kudos to omosexy anyway

• boysam

October 17, 2012 at 5:34 pm

well, dis type glasses r meant to ae oversized and d jeans r meant to b tight…Okbye

• bibi

October 17, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Kai oversize gini? my dear dat’s how d glass looks like i dnt knw wat dey call it maybe gladiaotr but i sure knw it aint oversize.Talkn bat her pats jeez it’s a pencil pant d doesnt look tight na wa o

• sunday

October 17, 2012 at 5:57 pm

ih c’cmmon, is it not what i am looking at here, your description fits her not cos she’s really looking sexy and beautiful

10. Missasokoro

October 17, 2012 at 5:25 pm

That bag is at least £5,000. Big gals thingz

11. ferguson

October 17, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Omotola I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, I HEART U, *pantin* ur die hard fan..xoxo.

12. didikan

October 17, 2012 at 5:28 pm

I TOO LOVE THIS WOMAN JARE. ALWAYS ON POINT. ALWAAAAAAAAAYS ON POINT

13. AYO

October 17, 2012 at 5:31 pm

luvly!!!!

14. boysam

October 17, 2012 at 5:35 pm

well, dis type glasses r meant to be oversized and d jeans r meant to b tight…Okbye

15. ChiChi

October 17, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Omotola ruined an otherwise flawless outfit, with those lady gaga circa 2007 glasses…and she’s 34? really… C’MON SON! Gorgeous as ever, but she’s most definitely pushing 40.

• AA

October 18, 2012 at 12:44 am

Abeg shut up jor! Hater with nothing to offer

16. biola

October 17, 2012 at 5:50 pm

she’s tight from head to toe, her combination is perfect, looking sexy as ever

17. dami

October 17, 2012 at 5:53 pm

she’s just looking fantastically radiant, beautiful and sexy as ever. just cant wait to see the movie, just because of omotola cos she always dazzle my eyes anytime i watch her.

18. Graceful

October 17, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Omotola should stop carrying this knock off birkin bag! its not good for her PR!!!

• HRH

October 17, 2012 at 6:05 pm

I was waitn for a comment like dis? kai knockoff how do u knw it’s a knockoff, leave her alone pls even kim wears knock off. That birkin is aint knoockoff!

• Osas

October 17, 2012 at 11:28 pm

She is always sexy wit her figure eight

19. sunday

October 17, 2012 at 5:55 pm

this is the real defintion of beauty i must confess, real class ….

20. teepee

October 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm

she’s simply classy, BN you guys have really nade my day, looking at this picture i must say has made my day, OMG they are so lovely.

21. deji

October 17, 2012 at 6:02 pm

this is lovely, absolutely lovely, beauty in it’s real sense.

22. simisola

October 17, 2012 at 6:04 pm

my oh my, this woman is sssssooooo fine, i am sure going to see this movie, ain’t nothing stopping me cos i just have to see my darling actress.

23. faith

October 17, 2012 at 6:05 pm

there goes my best actress of all time, making me proud out there in London. love her outfit, it’s really a complement to her beautiful skin.

24. femi

October 17, 2012 at 6:06 pm

too much love to you omotola, i sincerely hope i get to seee you one day, you have always being that woman i look up to, wish i can just see the woman that makes me happy always. muhaaaaaa omosexy

25. dedeola

October 17, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Superstar Lomor!!!

26. Pepperless

October 17, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Of cos that’s a fake birkin bag!

• Bukki

October 18, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Of course she bought it from you…innit? Looses think of nothing else…smh!

27. Oyin

October 17, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Love this woman, can’t find words to describe it. She’s a mother, wife, actress and she cares about others. I will always remember how she helped the widows, at least for that day they know someone is thinking about them.

28. MeeT

October 17, 2012 at 8:23 pm

LOL at loads of paparazzi

• Stillme

October 17, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Laugh well jor o. It’s funny how none of d pics show d LOADS of paparazzi. Trust her n her camp to hype the slightest event out of proportion.

• Alero

October 18, 2012 at 9:58 am

i have been looking 4 d paparazzi ooh.shes beautiful no doubt.

29. abdul

October 17, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Such a diva!dat her bag is worth a lot of money datz an hermes birkin bag.google it!

• Person pikin

October 17, 2012 at 8:42 pm

we know already…. have seat \_

• dedeola

October 17, 2012 at 8:54 pm

DEAD azzinn

30. Trendysturvs

October 17, 2012 at 8:32 pm

31. Tricia

October 17, 2012 at 8:45 pm

For a premiere. Hair – odo, glasses – seriously, if you are not Kanye or P.Diidy. The world premiere, at that AREEEEEEA of London, judging my the surroundings, hmmmn, I rerin. Anyone that has actually seen/owned a birkin, held it up close, smelled the leather, ran your fingers all over it, felt the stitching on the exterior and interior…….. I will leave it at that. If the material is rippling all over your thighs and legs, I think that’s your cue that its TOO tight. A size upwards, and it would have still been form fitting, and she would have looked great. BN and exaggeration, where are all the paparazzi o. The Omotolarites, will get on me for this one, but I don’t believe in blind adulation.

32. Naveah

October 17, 2012 at 9:00 pm

I agree Tricia…once your pants are causing ripples up and down your thighs, they are no longer body con/form fitting, they are now a size too small. People think tight will make them skinny but alas no, tight is just tight. SHE IS OOZING DIVA STAR AURA, I will give her that much but I know that she set up the paparazzi shots, sorry but having worked in the industry, I know what PR is about and this is a PR stunt move. Where are the other paps?

33. XoXo

October 17, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Those pants are sure too tight. there is a world of difference between fitted and undersized

34. Sisi

October 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Looks like peckham or old kent road to me…

35. Lyn

October 17, 2012 at 9:39 pm

BN were are the paparazzi now. I see Peckham high street picture cos i recognize the store. tight jeans and a fake china birkin bag. Haters, you can hate but look closely at the sides of the bag you will notice the creases and the uneven stitches. Hermes is about perfection not defects.

36. king

October 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Some Nigerians sha, we have issues!!! Our biased minds really take the better part of us.. Why do we always wear the criticizing glasses when it comes to our stars? Help me google Kim kardashian on jeans and see if most of the skinnys she wears r not tight and also folds, but if it was her picture up here everyone saying bullshit here will write how perfect she looks!!! U who knows the real birkins and the fake which of the two do u hv? I am not crazy about her tho but I see absolutely a perfect picture of a lady who knows her worth, weather paparazzi or no paparazzi, if nigerians really appreciated their own stars paparazzis would be chasing her down.. Iet us learn to appreciate our own rather than look for what is wrong…

• Bukki

October 18, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Of course she bought it from you…innit? Looses think of nothing else…smh!
      Well spoken king! I can’t add anything to that ….you are mighty on point! The one talking about berkins and perfection I can bet has never even been up close with one. Go google berkins and see the different shapes they take with load in them! Lol…fake ass people! I own one …bought in Paris…I know.

• Tolu

October 23, 2012 at 4:24 pm

You just disgraced yourself. You own one bought in paris. Yeah right, and I’m Michelle Obama. You own one bought in paris, and you cant spell it correctly. Twice, you wrote berkins. berkins. Aunty Bukkii o, you no go kill me, with laugh. At first, i thought, okay, typo, but nooooo. “Looses, think of nothing else”, thats not a typo, cos, its Losers. if you typed loses, I for forgive you small. Aunty Bukki from Paris. it is Birkin o. B-I-R-K-I-N. Awon Omotola PR, we know you guys, when we see you

37. Rukky

October 17, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Omo Sezzy meh: show dem–Afefe!!! Gosh her hubby is 1 lucky man 🙂

38. cheaaa

October 17, 2012 at 10:57 pm

star ko star ni

39. Sbaby

October 17, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Go Aunty omo T we luff you

40. a hater!

October 18, 2012 at 12:31 am

Omotala I jus don’t like u. U are 2 FAKE. Where are d Paparazi na????????? PR stounting their Yansh ova da….

41. kunle

October 18, 2012 at 9:13 am

if only my wife can have such a stature and physique like this beautiful omotola, coupled with her beautiful face and her shining skin, perhaps i would not be committing adultery act, chaiiiiiiiii this woman too set die kilode!

42. williams

October 18, 2012 at 9:22 am

how i wish i can buy this kind of beauty, body is killing meeeeehhhhnnnn.

43. Seun

October 18, 2012 at 9:23 am

HWo is the olod that sed Omotola is pushing 4o? pls get your facts straight! She’s 34, a mother of four and married before 20.
    And she looks hor by the way. Bad belle pple

44. Seun

October 18, 2012 at 9:24 am

HWo is the olodo that sed Omotola is pushing 40? pls get your facts straight! She’s 34, a mother of four and married before 20.
    And she looks hottt by the way. Bad belle pple

45. anjorin

October 18, 2012 at 9:25 am

maami you too fine joooooo, my intended wife must certainly look like you, cos if that is the case, what else do i need to be looking at the babes out there…..

46. iyanya

October 18, 2012 at 9:38 am

biko omotola, you won kill me with your hot and sexy body? chaiiiiiii, this chikito set die….

47. JAY

October 18, 2012 at 10:00 am

She’s the only person attending the “world premiere” right?

48. tunji bello

October 18, 2012 at 10:09 am

you too sexy oooooo omotola, because of you i will most def watch this movie cos you are always a darling to watch.

49. ayetoro kan

October 18, 2012 at 1:43 pm

trician and navea,u have my thumbs up!u said it all! shes sexy no doubt! but that outfit to THE WORLD PREMIER OF UR MOVIE? NAAHH,THE BN TEAM PROLLY MEANT SCREENING OR PREVIEWING OF HER MOVIE!

• Naveah

October 18, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Aye, in this picture she was arriving in town for the premiere. BN posted a picture of what she actually wore at the function.

50. a hater!

October 18, 2012 at 4:18 pm

I jus HATE ds woman.

• abiola

October 19, 2012 at 10:11 am

you hate her on what ground? you better ask God to forgive you. Are you implying that you hate success?

• david

October 19, 2012 at 10:19 am

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ KEEP ON SOBBING WHILE OMOTOLA IS MOVING ON TO A GREATER HEIGHT.

51. Amber

October 18, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Na wa !

52. Invisible

October 20, 2012 at 9:01 pm

@a hater get a life and move on cos in omotola’s world, soooooo sorry honey u don’t exist so do yourself a favor and MOVE ON ! The fact still remains she’s hawthorn and will continue to soar higher cos the sky is her limit and God’s grace and favor is definitely and will always be upon her. *tongue out at a hater* so sorry for u and ur sorry ass sef. Thou shall not hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. Invisible

October 20, 2012 at 9:06 pm

And for all those who have something to say about her bag whether fake or real I don’t think it’s really ur business so stop worrying over issues on whether the bag is real or not and let the woman be carry ur real birkin bag and move on jor!!!!!

54. Keji

October 24, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Kim K of Nigeria! Love her x

55. Ibe

November 4, 2012 at 2:55 am

@Keji you can’t compare Omotola to Kim K, they have nothing in common. A mother of 4, a wife, philanthropist, actress, just to name a few…Omotola is the queen of Nollywood!

Ibe