Music

BN Bytes: The “Second Coming” of Vector! View the Ace Lyricist’s Sophomore Album Art & Tracklist

Onos

Vector (aka Vector Tha Viper) has won awards for his outstanding prowess in the Nigerian music industry, from hit singles to stellar features, Vector is surely a “Lyricist On A Roll”.

Poised to drop his sophomore album effort , “The Second Coming” today, Wednesday, 12th December, 2012, here are the songs that made the album.

Tracklist

1. 1972(Intro) (prod. by Mr. Smith)

2. Jawonle Feat. Muno (prod. by Da Piano)

3. Born Leader Feat. Mavado (prod. by DASECA Productions)

4. We’re Made Oh (prod. by Del B)

5. Hussle Feat. Sound Sultan (prod. by Mr. Smith)

6. Don’t Envy Me Feat. Rocksteady (prod. by DollaShogon)

7. Shaye (prod. by Tee-Y Mix)

8. I Like Girls (prod. by Del B)

9. You Bad (prod. by Da Piano)

10. Follow Me Dey Go (prod. by Da Piano)

11. Na You Feat. Muno (prod. by Tee-Y Mix)

12. Munge Sheka (prod. by Tee-Y Mix)

13. Alone Feat. Emmsong (prod. by Da Piano)

14. V9 Cypha Feat. Mode 9

15. Se Won Fe Ku (prod. by LiciousCrackitt)

16. Onyeolu Feat. Badman Floss (prod. by Da Piano)

17. Fear No Evil (prod. by Da Piano)

18. Amen (prod. by LiciousCrackitt)

19. Angeli Feat. 9ice (prod. by SAGZY Productions)

20. Skit

21. Rora Feat. Shank (prod by Tyrone)

22. Wa Sere (Outro)

1. faith

December 12, 2012 at 5:48 am

Love vector….

2. tokunbo

December 12, 2012 at 6:01 am

We no need track name BN lol. Just post download link when it’s available. :*

• Hitman

December 14, 2012 at 2:40 am

Correct…you r on point on this one…na download matter now

3. Ibinabo

December 12, 2012 at 11:43 am

lol @ tokunbo.. we seriously no need track name..

4. Mr Smith

December 13, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Support the music and try and buy the CD. Thanks.

5. Shiz

December 16, 2012 at 2:26 am

dont be a Cheap Skate, Buy the Album and Support These Artists.

6. abdulhakeem

February 4, 2013 at 8:19 am

Vector is the man

7. @Temiydollar

February 22, 2013 at 5:54 pm

What a lovely Album,since av beeb listning to rap music,this album is best among th the rest…
    God bless me,God bless Vector,God bless YSG nd God bless Nigeria

8. @Temiydollar

February 22, 2013 at 6:10 pm

One of the best rap artist motijawonle bcus dey want to envy me still emishayeboshewumi bcus i see alot of rappers everywhere dat i go but Vector u bad, so will u follow me go nd swetty baby bcus na she be my wife,nd she gonna ride me nd get high wit me nd still am sorrounded by many but am still holy like am lonly….One of the best rap artist motijawonle bcus dey want to envy me still emishayeboshewumi bcus i see alot of rappers everywhere dat i go but Vector u bad, so will u follow me go nd swetty baby bcus na she be my wife,nd she gonna ride me nd get high wit me nd still am sorrounded by many but am still holy like am lonly….God bless me,God bless Vector nd YSG God bless Nigeria…i see you Ice Khalipha..God bless you to

9. confused.com