News

Introducing MicoStar Mall – International Shopping Made Easy! Making the Impossible Possible In Nigeria and Africa!

MicoStar Mall is making the impossible possible in Nigeria and Africa. They have not created an avenue for Nigerians to shop abroad directly from Nigeria but have also proved in the last 10 years as the safest way to purchase, receive goods and services from overseas for the exact sale price being offered overseas.

So many people, companies, government agencies and organizations in Nigeria and around the world are now turning to them for their services.

About MicoStar Mall
MicoStar Mall is an international online shopping mall that have actually partnered with over 300 stores in US, Canada, UK, Europe and Asia to deliver goods directly from these countries to the customers doorsteps in Nigeria. Some of the stores they are partnered with are Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Macy’s, Express, DSW Shoes, Payless shoes, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Guess, Michael Kors, Armani, Apple, HP, Dell, Walgreens, MicoStar Motors, Advance Auto Parts, Paypal and many more. They can also order and deliver goods from others stores that are not listed on their website.

FedEx and other local carriers have also partnered with them for local delivery nationwide.

What makes MicoStar Mall unique is not just their rating as the best and safest way to shop abroad from Nigeria but also because of their track record, global network and parent company. They are a division of MicoStar Group of Companies which have excelled in their other divisions for over 15 years and are partners with some of the biggest companies in the world.

Their global head office is located in Florida, USA and they have branch/pickup offices in Lagos, Abuja and other countries around the world. They have also extended their services to other countries in Africa.

History of MicoStar Mall
MicoStar Group of Companies started over 15 years ago with MicoStar Motors (www.micostarmotors.com). MicoStar Motors is known to be the pioneer of selling pre-ordered vehicles from US to customers in Nigeria. For the past 10 years , they had more Nigerian customers who pre-ordered vehicles from Nigeria and had them shipped from US to Nigeria than any other auto dealer in Nigeria. They are known for their excellent vehicles and more importantly as one company you can always trust with your money.

In 2003, they launched MicoStar Tech which is the IT division of MicoStar Group of Companies . A year later they became one of the major supplier of IT products and services from US to so many companies in Nigeria and Africa. In 2005, they were awarded the biggest healthcare IT contract in Nigeria and since then have been the major provider of Healthcare IT services and products from US to healthcare organizations in Nigeria and Africa. They have implemented a lot of Healthcare IT projects in Nigeria.

Their latest achievement has been the introduction of MicoStar Mall which has become a household name in Nigeria. This comprises of all their divisions and serves as a place you can get whatever product or service you need from overseas for the exact sale price being offered over there delivered to your doorstep in Nigeria.

How to Shop Online
All you need to do is log onto their website www.micostarmall.com, browse among the various stores in the mall, order your goods and they will be delivered to you at your doorstep in Nigeria within 12-20 business days or express service within 7 days.

You can also buy or rent properties in US, pay for foreign exams, certifications and school fees for schools overseas.

MicoStar Mall is showing the world there are a lot of trustworthy Nigerians in Nigeria who deserve to receive the same quality products and service like others who live overseas.

We hope they continue to make a difference in the lives of so many in Nigeria and Africa with their services.

Advertorial – Sponsored Content

Adeola Adeyemo is a graduate of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management from University of Lagos. However, her passion is writing and she worked as a reporter with NEXT Newspaper. She believes that anything can be written about; anything can be a story depending on the angle it is seen from and the writer's imagination. When she is not writing news or feature articles, she slips into her fantasies and creates interesting fiction pieces. She blogs at www.deolascope.blogspot.com

1. shay shay

March 11, 2013 at 11:02 am

wow. This is great news to my eyes/ears but definitely not to my pocket.

2. Guest

March 11, 2013 at 1:42 pm

They are very good and reliable. I have used them

3. John

March 11, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Great company. Keep up the good work.

4. Stephanie

March 11, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Their customer service is excellent. My experience shopping with them has been impressive

5. Ola

March 11, 2013 at 5:26 pm

They are very organized

6. George

March 11, 2013 at 9:23 pm

I heard they are the Nigeria Online Walmart.

7. Debbie

March 11, 2013 at 9:50 pm

They are doing a great job. Very reliable and organised. Highly recommended.

• Ralph Donald's

October 24, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I agree completely with Debbie,i have tried micostar mall and truely indeed they are very reliable. I urge nigerians to give them a trial.

8. Ramat

March 12, 2013 at 12:55 pm

am thinking on using the real soon but i just checked their web site now and there are not detailed about some things, like banks there use or method of payment, also i don’t see a live chart there to get easy information from.

9. Ola

March 12, 2013 at 2:30 pm

If you go under their payment and shipping section and FAQ you will get alot of the answers and also how to order section. When I order with them, I fill out a request form on their site with my items. They then send me an invoice with details on payment and their account information. Its very simple and their response time is great.

10. pretty

March 15, 2013 at 3:45 am

what i dont get about them is that they would charge you your normal fee and an additional 10% of all your expenses , its too much

11. John

March 15, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I have used them and I feel their service is great. Their fee is very low taking into consideration that they are not only doing a great service but you are sure of getting quality items directly from overseas. I think the problem with we Nigerians is that we want the best but we don’t want to pay for it. There is no company in the world that works for free and if they can get me the exact item of what I want from anywhere in the world safely to Nigeria I don’t have a problem paying them for their services. To me MicoStar Mall is the best and safest way to buy goods directly from abroad.

12. Ann

March 15, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I had a great experience the few times I have used MicoStar Mall and their fees are very reasonable. Why do you think does stores they have in their mall don’t like to deal directly with Nigeria? Its because of the headache, risk and all the bad experience. So when we have a company like MicoStar Mall delivering services to us that other companies overseas don’t want to deal with, we should appreciate the opportunity and realize they are dealing with a very volatile market. When people send Money through Western union, its not free. They have service fee and even up till now Western union doesn’t send money from Nigeria to other countries. Infact recently BBC Africa listed MicoStar Mall as the best and safest way for Nigerians to shop abroad and receive their goods in Nigeria.

• Ralph Donald's

October 24, 2013 at 6:13 pm

13. Ralph Donald's

October 24, 2013 at 6:22 pm

I have tried micostar mall and they are so fast and reliable.I urge nigerians to give it a trial.

14. Leo Fisher

October 24, 2013 at 6:27 pm

MicoStar Mall beat my immagination,after ordering over 129 different items including several cars and auto parts;they didn’t just get to me quicker but they all arrived safe and sound to my door step. I truely urge nigerians to give MicoStar Mall trial.

15. Bab IGBINS

February 13, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Micostar mall is the best….. they are prompt and transparent. keep it up guys, tombs up for you

16. TAYO

December 29, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Am in Akure, how will get my goods at Akure? Do they get to Akure?

17. Tayo

November 27, 2017 at 9:46 am

Can the company order goods from China store?