News

Something For Lagos Drivers! Media Personality Ariyike Akinbobola Shares Tips on How to Deal with Road Rage | Watch the Video

Anyone who drives in Lagos can relate to the hectic nature of traffic in the city. So how do you deal with some people and their maniacal driving? Nigerian media personality, Ariyike Akinbobola shares tips on how to deal with road ragers.

Watch the video here and share your thoughts.

1. whocares

June 1, 2013 at 2:20 pm

i dont think anyone but a molue or danfo driver is qualified to give advice on this particular topic. lool..

• t

June 2, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I concur.
      Bla bla bla….by the way, am I the only one who laughs when people quote statistics from Nigeria? I mean, do we even have reliable data? ha ha.

2. Mimi

June 1, 2013 at 3:06 pm

what about useless OKADA drivers and TROTRO drivers. how do you deal with them

• Regina

June 3, 2013 at 12:34 pm

You must be a Ghanaian. Akwaba!
      Trotro = Danfo

3. Jude

June 1, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes which will make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

4. tokunbo

June 1, 2013 at 5:01 pm

What type of dry video is this???

• Super Mummy

June 1, 2013 at 6:57 pm

lol

5. Mma

June 2, 2013 at 3:48 am

Lols, God help Nigerian drivers. That one is constant road rage situations.

6. Miss Mo

June 2, 2013 at 4:59 am

Lmaooo, Mimi pls wot in the world is TROTRO drivers? Excuse my ignorance.

Based on the comments should I even watch the video?

7. ADDY

June 2, 2013 at 5:29 am

So lame and pointless! Basically every girl in nigeria now aspires to become a media personality… Giving everyone one advice or the other . Please look for something else to do with your time and stoop looking for camera time! Just join nollywood … We are dealing with toke makinwa now it’s Ariyike.

8. My oga at d Top

June 2, 2013 at 8:08 am

Are you a Special Marshall now or what?

9. Michael Olafusi

June 2, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Nice One.

I actually spend up to 7hrs per weekday in traffic, I work and live at 2 extreme ends of Lagos. On a Sunday, it takes me 1hour to get to work and about 1hr 20mins back. Anyway, I wrote a piece on how I adapted and you can read it here http://www.olafusimichael.com/2012/09/making-best-of-lagos-horrendous-traffic.html

There’s no place like Lasgidi!

10. comment awaiting moderation!

June 2, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Yawn…though I haven’t watch the damn video…Boring sunday for me

11. Awaiting Moderation

June 2, 2013 at 7:34 pm

This girl needs to stop!She is boring abeg!

12. Temi

June 2, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Can Nigerians just support their statistics with sources? 56% ? Which source?

13. cleobrigs

June 3, 2013 at 1:19 am

I CANT SHOUT….. THAT’S WHY I JEJELY DRIVE IN MY CALABAR ONLY……. I WILL KILL SOMEBODY IF I DRIVE IN LAGOS

14. Regina

June 3, 2013 at 12:33 pm

“Too slowly on the fast lane?” Which fast lane in Nigeria? I bet you most drivers on this website have no clue what the fast lane is. Or the rules that govern its usage.
    Nigerians don’t learn how to drive, we learn how to (mostly) manoeuver deadly machines so that people don’t die.
    Rules like the “FREAKING TURN LANE IS NOT MEANT TO BE FOR BLOOMING WELL OVERTAKING YOU STUPID MORON!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGGGHHHH!!!” and other niceties that make driving less of a chore don’t even begin to register on things you might possibly want to know when driving.
    But that’s just me.

15. Nnena

June 3, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I almost fought someone this morning while driving, i’m sure most of us are guilty of this almost everyday. Thanks for this

16. Omo1

June 4, 2013 at 11:49 am

Only God will save us driving in Naija roads, Lagos for that matter! While your trying to be careful there’s always one idiot trying to be fast or smart..its everybody’s guilt

17. Dboi

June 4, 2013 at 6:25 pm

which 56% which fastlane? abeg talk about real shii like ….. if LASMA gets you angry by jumping into your front seat? or how not to get angry by those bois who come from no wear to pour Ariel water on ur windscreen.. u r der speaking English