News

Nollywood Superstar Genevieve Nnaji explores the World! View Photos from Her Recent trip to Dubai & China

Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (4)

Nollywood superstar Genevieve Nnaji has been on quite a holiday of late as in the past few days, she’s been in Lagos, Dubai and most recently in Beijing, China.

Last week, just before her PR manager, Vanessa Amadi got wedded, the dashing actress partied with a close knit group of their friends to celebrate the big day.‘Rubbin’ Minds’ Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu was in attendance.

Genevieve (2)GeneGenevieve (1)

Then, it was off to Dubai…

dubai

And now, she’s enjoying the sights, sounds, feels and tastes of Beijing China. Wow! The life of a superstar!

Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (6) Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (1) Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (2) Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (3) Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (4) Genevieve Nnaji - BellaNaija - July2013 (5)

Photo Credit: Instagram – GenevieveNnaji | MissAmadi

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Zero

July 23, 2013 at 10:39 am

Looking gr8

• zaq

July 24, 2013 at 5:23 am

I like Ebuka n Genny together

2. sexy mama

July 23, 2013 at 10:52 am

love you darling

3. Dora the explorer

July 23, 2013 at 10:54 am

I love Genny!! and I too has too see China next year! fingers crossed!!

4. Harhbeesolar

July 23, 2013 at 10:57 am

All work and no play makes Gennie a dull gurl………..work hard but play harder.thumbs up sis!

5. Hurperyermie

July 23, 2013 at 11:02 am

me like Genny

6. holiest

July 23, 2013 at 11:05 am

Ur ma role model love u kip up

7. Ama

July 23, 2013 at 11:12 am

Genny,ever fab

8. nene

July 23, 2013 at 11:20 am

i hope she has fun in china. however, some of her colleagues are channeling for better causes and i never see genevieve channeling any cause. i don’t want anyone telling me about her private donations, donations are only one side of charity or goodwill, so i’m not asking for a photo-op, but her VOICE. a lot of us donate, and we don’t take pictures, however we speak wen things go wrong, and as someone that a lot of people can see, genevieve has a responsibility as one of the biggest actresses in nigeria. yet she has an MFR, for what exactly? i only saw her during the flooding in delta, and i’m sure she was called to do that, she didn’t give herself to the cause out of freewill. anyway i guess when you’re rolling with the high and mighty… i’m ready for the insults and curses from stans and fans, na todaaaaay?!!!

• Lucas

July 23, 2013 at 2:33 pm

What nonsense fans? I don’t come here often but I notice some unecessary volt tons, they better not try it today. This girl only rides on beauty which for me is ordinary. Common lets be real here. She has nothing to offer, never lends her voice to anything worthwhile. Only interested in galavanting with politicians and D list actors ! Why are people not saying it as it is? Is fashion everything? Rubbish!

• Mbaise

July 23, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Lucas I noticed your comment on a previous post about how “she” wasn’t addressed as a superstar. I hope you can see the difference is clear between both ppl. Haha. Hater. Genny is the King and Queen of nollywood!

• I Rock

July 23, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Lucas, we know that you are Omotola’s stan…it’s all good. Just take a deep breath and release it slooooowly. Bear in mind that there are people out there who love Genevieve just as you love Omotola.

• NAIJA 4 LIFE

July 24, 2013 at 8:10 am

YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD LUCAS OR WHATEVER U ARE CALLED

• brittany

July 23, 2013 at 3:10 pm

SHUT UP …ode how many causes have u supported?all these her so called colleagues that when they do one good deed they go and broadcast it…KMT

• ChaCha

July 23, 2013 at 5:25 pm

It’s a choice, you can’t force anyone to do what they don’t want and maybe she does it silently or she doesn’t at all but one thing you should keep in mind is that people are different dear.

• ILoveGenevieve

July 23, 2013 at 8:37 pm

….Genevieve initiated the reach out cause and invited Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage and SID to be a part of it. Stay mad baby.

• labelle

July 24, 2013 at 6:37 am

LOL @ “stay mad baby” hahahahaa!!

9. Sizzelle

July 23, 2013 at 11:20 am

Looking good girl!!

10. madman

July 23, 2013 at 11:21 am

Sorry oo but what is the big deal about going to China?

• Bleed blue

July 23, 2013 at 12:39 pm

No one is saying it’s a big deal. You and I can also pick up our passports and go to China this afternoon, but it most likely won’t mean diddly squat to anyone aside from a few friends and family.

She on the other hand, is a very popular actress, a brand ambassador for quite a few brands out there, a singer (of sorts), a designer, a model…in one word, a celebrity, and as you know these people get followed both literally and on the interwebs. Their every move will make for “infotainment”. And people want to see.

Madman you know these things jor…you’re just a drama junkie sometimes… 🙂

11. Teni

July 23, 2013 at 11:39 am

Well Done Genny….More power to your Elbow!Only that I must add that when BN posted Kate Henshaw’s holiday trip some days ago or so,we found a few ppl ranting and claiming that it was unnecessary to post pics,blah blah and all.I think it will be nice if many are fair in their statements and judge fairly (in cases where judgements are necessary).I thot to mention this……..All in one,well done Genevieve/Kate and the rest of the squad!

12. BIMBY

July 23, 2013 at 11:52 am

Genny, baby, I love your simplicity and modesty to bits. *Big hugs*

13. theeto

July 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

i just love to love this babe…… i grin, smile… open teeth when i c her…

14. Gracie

July 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

I love you Genny, you spell class and simplicity to me………

15. theeto

July 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

she cant go wrong with me

16. Bamzi

July 23, 2013 at 11:57 am

Okay Genny, u need to come back n get back to work before opportunities start flying u by. Your career has been comatose for a while now. Ppl who couldn’t stand up to u are exceeding you now. Abi do you have any other plans we don’t know of?

17. pynk

July 23, 2013 at 11:57 am

ok oh.

18. Ashanti

July 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm

beautiful creation

19. ILoveGenevieve

July 23, 2013 at 12:07 pm

What I have for Genevieve is an undying love ….kill for the bitch kinda love. She showed class when crass was accepted ….the reason she is adored and have a mighty fan base. However, I’m worried about her movie choices. It went from two to one to what seems to be insignificant roles. What attracted me to her at first was her greatly unique talent and afterwards her simply yet larger than life persona which NOBODY has rivalled. Tango With Me and Ije were her last films that thrilled me…and that’s 2010 and hiss-story (no pun intended). Genevieve don’t be about your persona, please ….and please again. However, she looks gorgeous as ever.

• Lucas

July 23, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Very laughable long epistle. Which ” NOBODY FRIM HER VILLAGE MBAISE HAS RIVALED ” I’m sure you meant to say. This basic chick’s time is up. She got there by sheer luck and has proven she has no substance to support the love she got.

• Mbaise

July 23, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Lucas, taking time away from the spotlight doesn’t mean her time is up. In fact, as a true celebrity it is very important that u stay away for a while cos that way you build anticipation and suspense for your return. Just ask beyonce. Basic chics who are currently over-hyping their way into the spotlight need to be nervous for her return cos when she does, they’ll fade back into the background where they belong.

• Idak

July 23, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Which of them did not get their by luck?
      Onos, na you be Instagram Specialist for BN? Try tone down these things abeg.

• Hope

July 23, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Ok lucas, this is bordering on “hating”. Her time has passed? What are you God? She stikes me as a smart girl and im sure shes got somethings up her sleeves. She got there by sheer luck? lol..thats so stupid on many levels i do not know what else to say.. And she has no substance? 😛 I give up!..

• ILoveGenevieve

July 23, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Hey Lucas, your point is a good and might register if it came from SOMEONE IN THE WORLD THAT WASN’T – UP YOU.

20. Jummai

July 23, 2013 at 12:18 pm

The child marriage bill is of no concern to her abi.

• Dora the explorer

July 23, 2013 at 4:39 pm

I 1st lady of Nigeria hasn’t spoken on the issue leave Genny baby (and I am a fan of her’s)

21. Nelly

July 23, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Is this supposed to be news?

• Bleed blue

July 23, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Is this supposed to be CNN?

• Dotun

July 23, 2013 at 5:27 pm

First off, good one Gene, China is good for the body and soul. Im sure the citizens there are stoked to have you. Now to what u said @ bleedblue, Of cos this isn’t CNN, but listen, whether Gene likes it or not, she is a public figure and majority of her fans r Nigerians and the issue pple r bringing up concerns her people (fans) so if she isn’t saying anything about it of cos they can be offended. After all they vote for you when you beg them to, they pay for some of your movies, and they sorta kinda keep you relevant! I’m not saying she should not visit anywhere she wants to go, but at least some of her fans are looking to her to voice her opinion on the some of the issues affecting them. Sometimes what most people fail to realize is that when they ignore stuff, they are most likely advocating for it. Anyway Gene, No be only makeup and fine face we go chop o. Mschewww

22. Bositobosito

July 23, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I love u twin sis. enjoy urself.

23. bobbydox

July 23, 2013 at 1:57 pm

keep flying my super angel genny u rock any day anytime

24. Berry

July 23, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I love Genny and I know she is preparing for a comeback. Most Hollywood A-List actors last time I checked don’t appear in movies every months, it takes years most time for a major comeback. how long ago did you see Angelina Jolie in a movie? or u expect Genny to do any script that comes her way at this stage of her career? please people try and be sensible in your posts. Genny is so on top of her game and she is still soo relevant.

25. lola

July 23, 2013 at 2:58 pm

i dey laugh o.! which come back? biko where did she go? Or the scripts keep getting passed to better and finer actresses like nse ikpe etim and mercy johnson. yes i said it!
    may she dey hustle dey go. if you like no post my comment. your crew has read it.

26. LR

July 23, 2013 at 2:59 pm

China? Here comes business….she’s prolly bringing her own “Genny” Jeans or something. Make una wait watch am……nice!

27. Teni

July 23, 2013 at 3:01 pm

@Mbaise,the only problem I av wiv ur statement is u saying the others will fly back to the background where they belong whenever Genny decides to return to movies.That’s not a very good thing to say!I like Genny a whole lot but u don’t and shld never be blinded by love or passion u have for someone and end up dissing and using derogatory terms against others.More importantly,Genevieve is not the best actress,neither is she the only one who is super blessed and there’s so much space in the sky for evry bird in this world to fly in so u need to chill darling!

28. Hope

July 23, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Guys Guys Guys… You people are turning this thread into something else.. besides, i dont think its fair to say “Genevieve is not the best actress” . Im not saying she definitely is, but its difficult to measure or quantify what best actually is and that is why all we have is an opinion, not fact! But, Genevieve for me is still one of the best actresses in Nigeria and when she was at her prime (mid 2000s) almost unstoppable. I dont feel she is the best but some people clearly do and nothing wrong with that.. And getting to the topic, she looks beautiful! Enjoy yourself girl..

29. Eve82

July 23, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Girl you just know how to put it together. Mucho love…xoxo

30. Lynxx & Emma Nyra are Nigeria wackest artist alive!

July 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm

She oooze class,everyone luv her!

31. tatafo!

July 23, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Genny can do no wrong in my eyes…see class!

32. llll

July 23, 2013 at 5:23 pm

nice

33. Lami

July 23, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Lol any actress is basic besides genevieve tbh,you can die if you want!

34. Straight4ward

July 23, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Mtcheeewwwwww!!!! Jobless lot!

35. Nora

July 23, 2013 at 8:12 pm

she is effortlessly beautiful…..

36. ILoveGenevieve

July 23, 2013 at 8:32 pm

….Bitches like sands in the desert want to see Genevieve fall cause they belong to the ground. That’s right.

37. chinedu arinze

July 23, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Berry,Genny cannot be in any movie,if she like let her not feature in movies for years,d fact remains dat she is bless,she is a diva,a diva dnt act any stupid films.genny love u look beautiful,I only watch ur films,I heard u nd ur teams are working on script whc be bomb,I can’t wait!

38. wiklo

July 24, 2013 at 4:59 am

Yes @ Lola!! Nse Ikpe Etim is by far a better actress than Ms. Nnaji…the competition had her fall back, no need to worry, we all know she does not need the chicken change coming from Nollywood…

• lola

July 24, 2013 at 2:38 pm

you will be surprised she needs that chicken change dear. every little change counts you know. dem bills need to be paid.

39. joy

July 24, 2013 at 9:27 am

love me some genny. xoxo

40. PEACE

July 24, 2013 at 9:38 am

guys please dont kill urselves here bcuz of genny ooo. she is living her life and u are here hating.

another thing. genny and omotola are two different people and two people can never b the same even twins.

genny is igbo and omotola yoruba
    genny is single and omotola is married
    genny has a beautiful daughter and omotola has beauiful kids too
    genny is slim and omotola is fat
    genny is dark and omotola is bleached
    genny is sexy and omotola calls herself sexy

genny is my number one and any in everything ooo. anyone can follow in any other.

• stylo

July 24, 2013 at 10:34 am

correct

41. PEACE

July 24, 2013 at 9:41 am

lastly fame chases genny while omotola chases fame. thats how i see it as an individual. any other person b entitle to yi own. let my coment b and say what u feel not respond to my coment thnks

42. larrypat

July 24, 2013 at 10:50 am

Ageless beauty..kip enjoying jare…………….dnt mind d haters joor lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

43. Popo Ernest

July 25, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Wow jenny……u were created on sunday…u are too fyn 2 b called beautiful

44. Popo Ernest

July 25, 2013 at 2:17 pm

U are more dan beautiful…d english dictionary,is surpose 2 create a word more dan beautiful,jst 4 uuuuu

45. Eve

July 25, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Hmmmm! To each their own.,

46. michael

August 4, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I hope the spread sheet is 12 by 12….??? larger one will do more good for the couple!!! ummmm

47. H2ONetwork.tv

August 21, 2013 at 12:05 am

Great absolutely fantastic !