Music

What have Your Favourite Celebs been up to? Find out on #WorkFlow – Your Weekly Entertainment News Bulletin

Welcome to “#WorkFlow”, a weekly column where I give you all the juiciest ‘gist’ of what’s been going on in the industry, especially some reports we missed during the week. That is, the ‘news’ news and the ‘not-so-news’ news. So, without further ado, lehggo!

Did you know?

Toolz Birthday

It’s Toolz‘s Birthday today, 6th July, 2013 and check out the birthday cake she got from the Triple MG crew – Iyanya, Emma Nyra, Bass Okon & Ubi Franklin
Before we go any further, let’s check out some celebrities we spotted looking very hot this week

Mo’ Cheddah was looking quite stunning as she chilled out, by a brick wall. Hope we’ll be hearing more from the Afro Pop star soon.
Mo Cheddah 2 Mo Cheddah

Eku Edewor looked absolutely astonishing in traditional attire. A look a lot of us need to see more often.
Eku Edewor 2 Eku Edewor Eku

AIRis just returned from hiatus with her single, “Jeje” and she looks as astounding as they first day I met saw her.
Airis

Beverly Naya came prepared for the Ebony Life TV Gold carpet as she flaunted what she got in this very, how do I put this mildly, exciting dress.
Berverly Naya (1) Berverly Naya (3) Berverly Naya (9) Berverly Naya (12)

Kendra Etufunwa took to the New York streets very comfortably.
Kendra Etufunwa__________________________________________________________________________________________________
We’ve seen the GLO ambassadors’ All-star music video but are we about to see one for MTN too? MTN’s new musician ambassadors – Praiz, Wizkid, K-Cee and Iyanya, alongside producer, Soso Soberekon were spotted rocking ‘MTN Pulse’ caps on the set for an ad. Which one do you think will be better?

MTN ambassadors (1) MTN ambassadors (2) MTN ambassadors (3) MTN AmThat’s Clarence Peters‘ hair isn’t it?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me introduce you guys to my new first cousin by marriage, aunty Kerry Washington-Asomugha

Kerry-Gele21
Speaking of cousins, Soccer star Mikel Obi got a little distracted during an interview when he saw his female Brazilian cousin (yes, by marriage also), Mikella walk by. He just thought he should say ‘hi’.

mikel
P Diddy

You see this black and white Givenchy shirt that P Diddy wore for the BET Awards 2013 after party? Well, Ice Prince wore it to the main award show. What does this mean? borrow-borrow somewhere? I really don’t know what it means, I just thought I should show you.

Ice Prince Fade Ogunro 2
Davido flaunts his new ‘Jesus piece’. Call it a ‘chain reaction’

Davido 2

Davido 3

Davido

Throwback!

Remember Actress/Beauty Queen Regina Askia-Williams from back in the day?

Regina Askia

This was a very scandalous photo shoot back then.

Style Spotlight

Yvonne Nelson

Yvonne Nelson 2 Yvonne Nelson 3 Yvonne Nelson 4 Yvonne Nelson 5 Yvonne Nelson

Funny Stuff

In loving memory of social media website, Vine. (WARNING! Explicit Language)

Funny Stuff

Act like you didn’t think about calling that number just now.

The ‘rough-handle you’ saga

Jams of the Week

Song of the week

Play Blink – Wanmata

Video of the week

TemiDollFace – Pata Pata

Photo Credit: BellaNaija | AwesomelyLuvvie | omg.ng | Instagram – YvonneNelsonGH | K4Kendra | officialPraiz | Ekuedewor| diaryofmocheddah

1. FRIED RICE

July 6, 2013 at 7:12 pm

EKU should never wear GOLD the color gold is for people with beautiful dark or tanned complexion not pale sickly people! and if you are fair you have to bronze up like Beyonce to be able to pull off an all gold look! and plz who is kerry washingtons cousin?

• oyin

July 6, 2013 at 10:06 pm

no rules in the game girl!!!

• nene

July 7, 2013 at 1:39 am

yeah, it washes her out. and kendra etufunwa needs to eat something. if she looks that skinny in pictures, how will she look in person.nawa

• Bellabells

July 7, 2013 at 2:18 am

So because she is light skinned, she is sickly???People are so disrespectful…and I blame the internet for giving cowards like you an avenue to spew your stupidity and ignorance.

• BEE

July 7, 2013 at 3:41 am

you are WROOOOOOOOONG for this….HAVE SEVERAL SEATS NOW! nonsense

• ms lala

July 7, 2013 at 6:38 am

it aint that deep yo…am not even a fan..but u went in like u got beef with the chick.

• Tosin

July 7, 2013 at 4:20 pm

awww but she looked nice. i also believe red is for yellower skin and gold for darker, but she really looked lovely to me.

• Bella

July 8, 2013 at 1:56 pm

y are you do judgemental na wa o

• Omo1

July 9, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I kind of thought she looked pale though

2. Ayana

July 6, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Wow! fantastic concept and lovely song….

3. Wynter

July 6, 2013 at 7:28 pm

What a tacky cake…

4. FAR

July 6, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Hope Kendra got a call from Hollywood!!!

5. comment awaiting moderation

July 6, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Totally enjoyed today weekflow…I kept scrolling,wishing it never ends…I think I need to be sue for luving Nyonne nelson this much! Eku is one gorgeous hell of a lady..Miss Mochedah on redcarpet! Efunaw(watever it is spell) walk like that in the street of newyork? I wish I have her kind of mind…I’m too conservative,need to get off my shell!

6. David Awunor

July 6, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Nice updates. You doing a great Job. Keep it up. 🙂

7. slim

July 6, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Eku looks like a mannequin in that dress, davido looks so cute in that pic mixed pic,second one to be precise, mochedda looking chic and fresh, YV I root for you any day anytime you are a hottie, Pls don’t mess it up xoxo…

8. Godslove22

July 6, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Patta my song of life….lol…..Nice pic of Kerry only if it was real……The video that says need a wife or husband lol 2 funny…Ohhh i can’t forget the beautiful Eku Edewor look gorg in her attire…Thanks bella

9. Mary-Ann

July 6, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Pls Eku and Yvonne should add sum flesh…. Jeez a lil meat won’t hurt

• oyin

July 6, 2013 at 10:07 pm

what would you say to kendra?

10. Priscy

July 6, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Yvonne Nelson is fineeeeeeee

11. hmm

July 6, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Love Eku….Yvonne looks fab…

12. cindy

July 6, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Aww love this week workflow. Yvonne I love u, I guess bcos we have same kind of body n u always knw hw to flaunt it. u will always look good in everything u wear. Eku u r beautiful in dt dress btw I lv skinny peeps like myself n mocheddah, gal u rook. u r very pretty. my three fav ladies. I love u all.

• cindy

July 6, 2013 at 10:20 pm

rock**

13. Eve

July 6, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Love u Yvonne !!

14. I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do? They're really saying, I love you

July 7, 2013 at 12:09 am

Temi Dollface, wow!! Where have I been? First song I’m hearing (and first video) and I like!! Really good. Yvonne Nelson you are all up in my face. I see you everywhere and in everything. I like you but… You are in every Nigerian/African site I visit, I feel like you are being shoved down my throat.., I don’t know.

Regina Askiaaa! Kai, a come back would be nice o. See what was considered scandalous in those days… Now bikini bods are the rave. Tempted to call this generation a shameless one. It’s funny that a word like “modesty” hasn’t been taken out of dictionaries.

What else caught my attention… That cake… Lol… Happy birthday Toolz.

Well done Onos.
    Xx

15. jinkelele

July 7, 2013 at 1:23 am

dont get mocheddahs pic – whats she trying to say now? and kendra smh does she walk around with a personal ‘hold my camera phone and take my pic’ assistant

16. Yells

July 7, 2013 at 2:21 am

Lol..the vine videos had me in stitches… Lol thank you for that one..now going to search for those usernames on Vine *woohoo*

17. cleobrigs

July 7, 2013 at 3:45 am

The vine videos made my day mbok! Sai….Im tearing up so bad! Well done Bella naija….MORE!!!!
    Now Mo Chedda the outfit is beautiful….
    Yvone Nelson is such a beauty ehn….So Gorgeous…..
    That cake was RRRAACCCHHEETTT!!!
    Aris my baybay!
    Davido mbok \____!!!!! sit on that couch pls!
    Praiz I will marry you in a bit, im just still stuck on Bobby Obodo, I love him but in my next life its you……
    LMAO IKR Bella Naija that was an explicit picture back in the days…..
    Love you BN!!!! MMMUUAAHHHH

18. missy

July 7, 2013 at 3:59 am

best weekflow!!! patapata shampoo,car and all, great concept. Naija police hope your oga see this and sack him, their job is to protect not kill #abuse of power.

19. Aibee

July 7, 2013 at 6:10 am

Hi Onos, nice piece today. It’s good that you are adapting your writing style to the chatty flow needed to gist and give “gossip” about celebrities. Keep famzing Kerry Washington oh you hear. Cousin indeed!

Mo’Cheddah “chilling by a brick wall” had me laughing. I just got the joke on the Mikel Obi’s photo. I was quite lost when peeps had it on their BB DPs as the reason why we didn’t fare well in Brazil. I think the gold dress washed Eku out a bit. She’s really light skinned for that shade of gold. Perhaps a little more bronzer for her or a dress with some deeper shimmer would have suited her complexion better.

20. Flow

July 7, 2013 at 6:10 am

Lmfao wow who is the NYC bones gosh #WelcomeToNigeria… Eku us our best dressed female Davido still lame. Yvonne Nelson still heart broken… Toolz still fat even as a cake… Mochedda still not famous enough to be relevant lmfao!!!

21. Perfect

July 7, 2013 at 7:37 am

it is so obvious that this paid publicity because there is no reason why Beverly Naya’s Ebonylife outfit should be on here.

22. TimesAreHard

July 7, 2013 at 8:52 am

is that olumide Akande
    lolllllll dakore come get ur man

23. chilora

July 7, 2013 at 8:55 am

Was happy when I saw Regina’s pic cos I tot I was finally going to learn *anything* about her considering d fact that I have been wondering about her whereabouts recently. Nice story on d oda celebs plus I luv Yvonne always.

24. chilora

July 7, 2013 at 8:59 am

4got to add that I was disappointed I didn’t get any latest gist on Regina.

25. konnie

July 7, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Lovely video, Temi. That lady in shorts lives me speechless …. area…

26. xoxo

July 7, 2013 at 8:27 pm

the vine videos. Cracked me up!!

27. Eve

July 7, 2013 at 11:35 pm

I’m guessing the Kerry pics was photoshoped. Can’t wait to see the real deal though! Eku is a pretty girl, but the gold color made her look so pale, she should go for darker hues that accentuate her skin color.

28. Chick on fire

July 8, 2013 at 12:27 am

The ill gun you down video! Wow. Truly this generation is in trouble. No one made mention of this we are more interested in clothes and fashion . A policeman just said to a citizen if Nigeria that he’ll gun him down! Waste him and nothing will happen! HA! And is that olumide akande I see in that clip? The dude too said nothing? In the midst of RIf rafs feeling Airee? Really sad.

29. hola

July 8, 2013 at 1:56 am

nice post, finally our chedda is growing, temi doll face abeg get another job ASAP before it gets too late

30. Chick on fire

July 8, 2013 at 9:58 am

Coming back to say temi doll face , I loooooooove your style f music and video. You are different. It will take some time for the real mature listeners to notice you don’t give up. The pongologo song listeners , the shallow ones will not like your stuff but ignore them babes. Love the african touches too don’t loose that. That will separate you from other international acts when you are placed by them side by side. Keep moving.

31. pynk

July 8, 2013 at 10:08 am

I kinda enjoyed Temi doll face, diff from the average naija stuff.
    Eku – that gold native did nothing for you, and honestly, say no to one color outfits especially colors that blend with ur skin. A red headtie woulda popped that outfit and brought it alive.

32. Babious

July 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm

loving Yvonne style and for the first time i”m loving Eku’s attire. Gold suits her, her skin is looking less pale here and she’s glowing. Nicee!

33. Omo1

July 9, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Oh my! Mikel! Well I don’t blame a brother sha..all those Brazillian hotties

34. керк

October 19, 2013 at 10:50 am

who the hell all those apes??? ))))