News

Genevieve Nnaji rocks Pricey Chanel “Lego” Clutch Valued at £5,370

Genevieve Nnaji - Augsut 2013 - BellaNaija

Genevieve Nnaji is living the African Dream.

Don’t you think so? She’s one of the top earning Nollywood actresses, a happy mother of one and clearly living life to the fullest.

May I go back to the part where I said she is one of the top earning actresses. The 34 year old movie star was spotted rocking a pricey Chanel “Lego” clutch.

The bag is valued at £5,370. Yes you heard me that’s N 1,357,673.50 (1 Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Seven Thousand, Six Hundred and Seventy Three Naira, 50 Kobo).

The Chanel Lego bag was unveiled during the French label’s Spring/Summer 2013 collection in October 2012. And ever since then, it has been the must have item by celebrities.

Rita Ora, Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian and Rihanna have been spotted in different colours of the bag.

Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Kris Jenner & Rihanna

Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Kris Jenner & Rihanna

Got extra cash to splurge on the bag? I am sorry to disappoint you but the bag is SOLD OUT!

Chanel Lego BagA Closer Look at Chanel Lego Bag

1. Mbonyiwe

August 19, 2013 at 11:27 am

For the love of a name? What an ugly purse!

2. new bride

August 19, 2013 at 11:35 am

Vanity upon vanity, ALL is vanity!!!

3. i no send

August 19, 2013 at 11:36 am

let me grab a gala and kunu…. waiting for comments from both sides of the argument.

• e-bukun

August 19, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Tell me why I started craving Gala as you said this. I miss Naija 🙁

4. t.c

August 19, 2013 at 11:36 am

Umm,i was aktualy waiting to hear d ‘features’ of d purse! Buh den if u gat as much as genny,wah do u care!

5. Sublime

August 19, 2013 at 11:40 am

Lool. Ok, don’t go and take proper care of your family, carry on with your quest of wanting to be a nigerian elite/ Keeping up with jones. Thirsty ratchet.

• nana

August 19, 2013 at 12:13 pm

that’s a very hateful comment.

• ms lala

August 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

GIDIGBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

• Agb

August 19, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Awww….na so e pain you reach? Keep praying and fasting, maybe your own breakthrough will come.

• Olu

September 8, 2013 at 6:37 am

And do u know she’s not taking care of her family? Her brother finished his master from London last year. Her Mum and Dad are doing well. they are not complaining. So what’s ur own headache. Seriously, I don’t understand why pple hate. Wel, I don’t blame u, I blame BN who put people pictures that they got from their page just for the sake of having huge traffic on their blog. Just so u know, some Nigeria rich women wil have this bag, Genny is only talked about cos she’s an actor. So don’t blame her of showing off. Give ur self a break from hating, they don’t pay bil.

6. person pikin

August 19, 2013 at 11:41 am

Ok nah!

7. Yemy

August 19, 2013 at 11:43 am

Cute plastic but then again it’s Chanel ! !

8. LILLY

August 19, 2013 at 11:45 am

THIS IS A REALLY UGLY PURSE. WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY IT.

9. DREAL

August 19, 2013 at 11:49 am

Genny, I hope you didn’t spend your hard earned money for this rubbish clutch? LOL for days on end….

• ms lala

August 19, 2013 at 12:25 pm

lol at hard earned money..yeah…it was not easy lol…real earned and HARD toooo

• Funmi

August 19, 2013 at 11:03 pm

If u work hard for ur money tell me who should be the 1st
      to enjoy…..just wondering

10. Sam

August 19, 2013 at 11:52 am

Why are you all jumping to conclusions that she bought it? She is well connected and has wealthy friends, it may have been a gift. Even if she bought it, it’s her money which she worked hard for, I don’t see how anyone should be pained.

11. Tillerman

August 19, 2013 at 11:54 am

Hmmmm

12. Miss Anonymous

August 19, 2013 at 11:59 am

Y’all don’t be fooled! Remember Genny just returned from China….need I say more?

• person pikin

August 19, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Lmao! Obi akpo united

• Bukky

August 19, 2013 at 12:17 pm

My thoughts exactly!

• Mariaah

August 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm

HEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ellar

August 19, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Hahahaha!!! so funny…so nachina she carry,,,lmbao!!

• lanre

August 19, 2013 at 2:33 pm

loooooooooooooool! naija babe. no time

• DREAL

August 19, 2013 at 3:51 pm

You have a point there o sha! I do hope it’s the case…..VANITY upon VANITY, all na vanity!! I see no sense whatsoever in spending this kind of money on a mere purse, please, please, please people, THINK!!

• kaybee

August 19, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Thanks my sister. My immediate thoughts exactly. Me too I will go to China one day, the capital of ‘authentic’ knock offs!

• Oaken

August 20, 2013 at 10:29 am

Choi….see wickedness

13. me

August 19, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Genny, was recently in china so I so phucking sure dt her own is not ORIGINAL but FAKE. You can hardly tell the difference between the original and fake. I GIVE IT TO CHINA.

• sade jokotade

August 20, 2013 at 4:53 pm

GBAMEST!!!

14. beebe

August 19, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Hmmmm…..its not worth the price.

15. Stace

August 19, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Hahahahahahaha @ Miss Anonymous… I Agree, Wanted to even add, who told y’all her version of the bag is real???

16. Zeltern Fiornkan

August 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm

That purse was bought by my boss!
    *winks*

• ogo

August 19, 2013 at 12:37 pm

bought by your boss ,kwa????????????? kindly explain ,biko!!!!!

17. DOROTHY DANDRIDGE

August 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

LOL AT THE CHINA COMMENT

18. Agb

August 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

LMAO….Seeing people vexing on top another person’s money….Na wa.

19. Sbaby

August 19, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Fake, china replica trust me

• Bukky

August 19, 2013 at 12:33 pm

That is no fake! I call it spending wisely. Why pay more if you can get a good value replica?

• e-bukun

August 24, 2013 at 4:45 pm

trust me, that is some CHINel issh

20. uc

August 19, 2013 at 12:40 pm

And who said she is not taking care of her family, 2 of her younger ones are in school in uk,her little girl is in School in US and she just relocated her parents from a in egbeda to a duplex in lekki phase 1,wat other thing do want her to do,ABEG allow the lady to enjoy herself u don’t know wat she been tru in life…..go and work ur own money and spend it like Genny…..jealousy

• Thabie

August 20, 2013 at 7:38 am

21. @ajiriavae

August 19, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Is it really a good idea to put the price? From a safety point of view. Gene baby, do you jare.

ajiristyle.blogspot.com

22. Chuchusweets

August 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm

looooooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!! this comments are just hilarious. May i have more than enough soon to afford such luxuries>>>AMEN. (HaRD WORK pays too) It may not be a man. Even though i do not know what she does again, i guess she is working.

23. ms lala

August 19, 2013 at 1:08 pm

there are real chanel stores in China…seriously how small minded can nigerians be…look at her..that girl can afford a 2.4milli if not more handbag…did she work hard for the money thats for another discussion…but bestbelieve that bag is likely if not 100% real…mehn why are do people sniff aspirin for another person’s backpain. SMH Nigerians we hail thee. ENEMIES OF CORRECT PROGRESS.

24. Hard work pays

August 19, 2013 at 1:20 pm

WOOOW…..can’t believe how jealous some people can be. Instead of praying for their own blessings.

God please bless me enough so I can help those around me and still have enough to buy a bag of my choice, even if is a plastic Chanel bag!

‘Have you eaten today? Then why are you hating?’ – WISE WORDS FROM MI

Keep doing your thing Genny <3

• me

August 19, 2013 at 1:35 pm

there is nothing like jealous here….we saying the truth here.. that bag was made as a limited edition and was sold out since April 2013. sure u know what limited edition means? Chanel made that bag for the A list celebrities…and when I say celebrities..i mean the likes of kimk and co.. REMEMBER GENNY WAS RECENTLY IN CHINA. BIKO RAPU OKWU

• lovely

August 19, 2013 at 1:53 pm

@me fail!…first of all Kim K is not Alist …..that bag wa made for the rich or those who can afford it not ‘celebrities’ ..what if it was second hand and not necessrily fake?

• ms lala

August 19, 2013 at 2:03 pm

when did kim k become A LIST….no sweetie that bag was made for anyone who can afford it…and limited edition aint limited because people will either get broke or loose interest and sell the socalled limited edition. and AGAIN CHINA HAS LEGITIMATE CHANEL STORES IN THEIR COUNTRY…LV, PRADA, GIVENCHY..thinking like a poor person..of course

• e-bukun

August 21, 2013 at 9:46 pm

bam! After reading Crazy Rich Asians…well, let’s just say not all that glitters is Gucci 😉

• BellaYankee

August 19, 2013 at 3:44 pm

You and people like @mslala have sense. Truth is, people that comment on BN are poor and poor minded. All they know is to live vicariously through the lives of the moderately rich. They don’t understand simple things like luxury. Haven’t there been more expensive bags carried by children of higher pedigree on here? Trust these peasants to not even recognize them. I’m sure they don’t know a $40,000 bag if they saw one. Haha. Jewel by Lisa carries plenty Birkins and Kelly’s, that cost more than this. But they can never know. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

• ms lala

August 20, 2013 at 2:41 am

Thank…am sure linda ikeji’s broke commenters crossed over to bellanaija….Karen Koshoni carries waaaaaaaay more expensive bags….Nkiru Anumudu’s closet can buy a land in ikoyi…urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear their mentality is really low…china bag equals fake where do u think Ziyi Zhang buys her bags from or Gong Li….ps these are Chinese rich actresses…

• NOT ANYBODY'S BIZ

August 19, 2013 at 7:19 pm

@Hard work pays…. Exactly! Well said. Success is subjectively defined and however anybody spend their earnings, is not anybody’s damn business; if any of the haters wish to spend their earnings on cheap and crappy stuffs, tough luck! and if someone like Genny decides to carry an expensive bag, her beautiful ass’s work hard for it, wether the bag is a gift or purchased, or even from China, it’s her coins she used in buying whatsoever rocks her boat, just as a broke ass fool would by anything of her class. Live Genny alone, either u support her in prayers and encourage her by embracing “GirlPower” you are busy beefing on how she spends her dough! it’s obvious the mentality of many….. Come for counselling, all you ‘dum-dum’ idiots. Oshi!!!

• NOT ANYBODY'S BIZ

August 19, 2013 at 7:33 pm

@Hard work pays…. Exactly! Well said. Success is subjectively defined and however anybody spend their earnings, is not anybody’s damn business; if any of the haters wish to spend their earnings on cheap and crappy stuffs, tough luck! and if someone like Genny decides to carry an expensive bag, her beautiful ass’s worked hard for it(still working hard), whether the bag is a gift or purchased, or even from China, it’s her coins she used in buying whatsoever rocks her boat, just as a broke ass fool would buy anything of their class. Leave Genny alone, either u support her in prayers and encourage her by embracing “GirlPower” but you are busy beefing on how she spends her dough! it’s obvious the mentality of many….. Come for counselling, all you ‘dum-dum’ idiots. Oshi!!! (typo-corrected)

25. [email protected]

August 19, 2013 at 1:21 pm

So I know that Genny was a Nollywood actress but what movie did she recently release? Perhaps she felted threatened by Omo T’s success so she had to show that she has money. You know all these so called Nigerian celebs be posing for photos and sending it to various blogs to prove that they still got it. Next please!!

26. Ayomipo

August 19, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Nigerians u pple ur mentality is sooo poor. Even regular rich old money i dnt shout pple can afford this bag convininently. U guys shud move wt the right crowd and appreciate luxury.

27. Tesonma

August 19, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Genny is beautiful! I really do like the contrast between the dress and the bag.

28. Beee

August 19, 2013 at 1:55 pm

LMAO!!

people!! na wa o! you forget acting is not the only thing she does. what about all those endorsements here and there? or you have forgotten her Range Rover endor and many more? Abeg make una go rest and allow the girl!

Meanwhile, my Aba and Onisha boys, where you at?! we need to photocopy this bag, biko!

29. king

August 19, 2013 at 2:07 pm

heheheheh. i know genny is one of the nigerian actresses who is very concious in spending. please dont get headache and drink panadol cuz of her buyin her buying the chanel purse. she buys what she can afford
    and let me ask, what can OMoT do to threaten genny if i may ask? genny is in the world of her own and the soo call omotola u just mentioned has complex when it comes to queen genny.

love love love the purse and genny. xoxo

30. Her royal freshness

August 19, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Really, chai,poor mentality at work here, na una money she use, if na china, is dat ur business, the girl they own they enjoy e life

31. Fyi

August 19, 2013 at 2:10 pm

It is actually called the “brick” bag

32. Miss Concerned

August 19, 2013 at 2:21 pm

omo! haters plenty for here o; y d beef?! i really dnt care wot she does, dint do or is doing, i just know she looks fab with the bag and peacefully overjoyed at 34! dazall. love me sm genny…anyday!

33. nonye

August 19, 2013 at 2:37 pm

this news is quite pointless

34. Lee

August 19, 2013 at 2:45 pm

now listen peeps, when i make my billions, i shall spend it d way i like… for crying out loud, wat if its plastic or metal or chinko or 5 millis… its wat she worked for and as such shud do wat she wants wiv it… d so called pipo ard her u r claiming she shud help (wch she has) what happened to dem working too? she has all d right and owes nobody any explanation for how she spends d rewards of her labour… get ur finances right n quit hating… jeeeeeeez…

35. Omo1

August 19, 2013 at 2:49 pm

If I have to be rocking something that expensive, it has to look good na, and not just for the name or what it’s worth.. that’s just my Opinion though!

Now back to the matter, it could have been a gift or something, she is a known personality and even if not, she can well afford it..but clutch is ugly though. looks like some kids lunch box, play thing (as the name indicates) or something..lol

36. Naveah

August 19, 2013 at 2:57 pm

See how one small purse has brought out all the Certified Public Accountants/Financial Analysts concerned with how this chick is spending her money, all the Sociologists concerned about her family up keep, the Market Place Fashionistas who know the faux Chanel from the real things and all the Forensic Psychologists searching for a link between her need for an over priced bag to subtly compete with another actress of equal repute. If only all those jobs actually paid money LWKMDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks for a laugh this Monday morning, y’all LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLL

• zsa zsa

August 19, 2013 at 7:56 pm

no be small tin o…it ain’t even that serious.

37. Bunmi

August 19, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Haters! HAters! Haters!

• Omo1

August 19, 2013 at 7:23 pm

SHUT UP! I bet that’s the only word some of you can come up with!

38. shhhhh

August 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I perceive the naturalness of your beauty even through this screen and your effortless personality, you speak CLASS! Sometimes i get lost for words to describe how i see the YOU in YOU. I so love you. “no homo”

39. Truth talker

August 19, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Its definitely a Chanel copy whether she just got back from China or not. Many of these Nigerian Celebs have agents sourcing for good designer replicas for them. All I know is that I’m waiting for each and every pic that Bella naija and other blogs will put out there next, showcasing Genny’s super-duper expensive wardrobe. When we all and most especially genny herself, know the wonders that a trip to China can do for one’s “designer replica” wardrobe. Its not hating, but the truth is that she got some high grade designer shoe and bag copies going on in her wardrobe.

40. Let it flow...

August 19, 2013 at 4:04 pm

The bag is ugly. Won’t buy it for £20. One woman’s meat is another woman’s poison. She can afford it so if that what takes her fancy… who am I complain. It’s her money. However, she is a celebrity; most celebrities get these things for free. Its a way of advertisement for the brand. So it could be free. But then again, she has just returned from China. My Chinese folks know how to ‘copy’ well. But sister Gen, good luck to ya. Keep it Real Sista!

• hannah

August 26, 2013 at 11:09 am

why would Chanel give a bag to Genevieve( so irrelevant) to advertise a bag to a continent with starving people? Get your life and take million seats mchewww
      Tell her to hook with her Chinese people, I need that bag in my life.

41. Concerned_Boyfriend

August 19, 2013 at 4:12 pm

[email protected] Miss Anonymous… GBAM!!!!

42. gorgeous

August 19, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Hahahahahahaha……i have the clutch in white..its lovely in real life…….lol

43. godswill

August 19, 2013 at 5:06 pm

u guys are da bomb so funny less i forget its a nice plastic bag and a colourful plastic bag she shuld rather give it to her unborn child as a toy or wat do u fink?

44. http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

August 19, 2013 at 5:16 pm

I wouldn’t say no if I was gifted it.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

45. Aso Ebi

August 19, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I am a bag lover!! and when I say bag lover, I buy beautiful bags at Bloomingdales or Neiman Marcus.. I always go for the best and for any wedding anniversary or birthday, I always make sure, I get a bag.. I am not into diamonds studs, jewelry or nice rings. I am into bags.. BUT, THIS BAG IS UGLY !! I SWEAR TO GOD AND THE BIBLE.. THIS BAG.. IS SIMPLY NOT INTO ME.. I don’t know what CHANEL is trying to prove.. this bag is HURT

46. Anon

August 19, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Haba if don Jazzy, Wizkid and the rest can buy 1.2 mil champagne why can’t Genny buy a 1mil plus bag Kai babes babes babes babes… Jealous much.

47. konne

August 19, 2013 at 6:22 pm

looking lovely as usual Genny. i am slimming down so those your clothes are at risk

48. Adetutu Olatawura

August 19, 2013 at 7:17 pm

She wore it well

thatsjusttutu.blogspot.com

49. i no send

August 19, 2013 at 7:22 pm

ok my comment i love the bag esp the black and white one kris (kim k’s) mother is carrying..im a sucker for bags …okbye

50. British/Naija

August 19, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Hmmm …..this is all I have in my savings (£5000) and someone actually takes it all to buy a bag…God! I speak to my being as your word says in Numbers 14:28 and declare that I shall double this £5k by 10 fold by 2014 in Jesus mighty name so I can also afford the luxuries in life…Amen and Amen!

• Naveah

August 19, 2013 at 8:14 pm

My dear, be careful which bible passage you quote because sometimes it isn’t exact fit to the situation you mean to apply it to. In Numbers 14:28, God is promising to punish the Israelites by doing unto them all that they had complained was happening to them since they left Egypt. They were grumbling against God and he said “So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say:” which is what you quoted, and it is followed by “In this wilderness your bodies will fall—every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me. ”

I ain’t no bible scholar but I am sure this isn’t what you want:)

• british/naija

August 19, 2013 at 9:43 pm

I guess I have to search for another bible verse that talks about increase…ahaaaa…Deuteronomy 28;1-14…better!

51. Concerned_Boyfriend

August 19, 2013 at 8:02 pm

@British/Naija, the bible say “You pray amiss…”

52. nene

August 19, 2013 at 8:23 pm

weird bag, but genny baby i don’t like this hair on you.

53. Couture By Makioba

August 19, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Me I like d purse but don’t have dat kind of money for
    now….. I’ll meet DFL (design for love) to copy it for me with
    Ankara fabric 🙂

54. Molly

August 19, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Some of these comments sha! I just like the yellow on
    cobalt blue, would da liked 2 c d shoe colour – am guessing red or
    cobalt blue… I just love a good mix of primary colours – they
    always complement each other!

55. money is for creating pleasurable experiences

56. HRH

August 19, 2013 at 9:14 pm

much ado over a bag. We live in such a materialistic world! She’s a pretty lady though.

57. chinedu arinze

August 19, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Nne u deserve every gud thing in d world cos u really worked for it

58. ms sexy

August 19, 2013 at 9:58 pm

but the bag is fugly
    anyway each to her own

59. Funmi

August 19, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Gen is a celebrity for goodness sake do u expect her to
    wear the same cloth as u….. Pls I am a working class lady before
    I always buy cheap backs the highest I was willing to pay was 50
    euros and i used to wonder why my friends will spent 250/350 on MK,
    JC, Guess, and the likes but now I’ve upgraded myself too there is
    a Yoruba adage that says ‘bowo ti mo logun nmo’ honestly it’s
    true…… We will all get there by His grace

60. Jesus Baby

August 20, 2013 at 2:01 am

woow what a huge amount to spend on a common purse. but as for me i work hard to earn my money but i have other business that are extremely important. God gave me skills, gifts and abilities and i use them the right way in a way that glorifies God and not glorify me. i ensure the way i use my gift it draws people to God. To me there are a lot of people who have not heard the gospel of Christ and my business is to ensure that people give their heart to Christ through sacrificing my hard earned money, my time and effort as Jesus saved me and gave me the commission to ensure others are saved. it is important to me that when i finally see Jesus there will also be people who entered into heaven as a result of my money, time and effort i sacrificed to do so. That is what makes me happy and fulfilled as a human being. But if serving God and the great commission of Jesus is not your priority you may do as you please with your time and money to each his own. i like the good things of life but i don’t enjoy excess luxury when i know such monies will make a good impact in the life of others besides earth is not my permanent settlement so in all i do i treat this world and the things here as temporary and use the temporal things to contribute towards eternal value.

• Thabie

August 20, 2013 at 8:09 am

YESOOOOOOO DT 1 BE UR OWN JARE U NT EVEN SURE WEDA SHE BOUGHT IT OR ITS A PREZZZI OR WT ,FOCUS ON WT U DO BEST N GOD WILL BLESS U N AS FOR HER SHES DOIN WT PLEASE HER JARE ITS NT LIKE SHE COMMITED ANY SIN…Y JUDGE HER WETIN CONSIGN U NA HER LIFE JARE

61. OMG!

August 20, 2013 at 3:33 am

Wow! Abeg, let her carry whatever she wants to carry. I don’t see how it concerns anyone here. People can be sooooo bloody nasty sometimes. I don’t even know why it should be a story here sha. Mtcheeeeeew! If she wants to spend her money on a purse then by all means let her do it. Is anyone he feeding her? Abi is she asking you for dosh? Bad-belle everywhere.

62. mujer casada

August 20, 2013 at 3:53 am

This is the type of purse you buy when you are earning $1million a month or you have someone with similar worth spending on you. DC Jennifer is going to bite ya head off…..

63. Kemi

August 20, 2013 at 5:55 am

Living the African life???? Bella Naija I am surprised that such a comment will come from you. Sad. I hope one day we will get over this poverty inspired way of thinking in Nigeria that the showings of wealth equal success.

64. Flow

August 20, 2013 at 6:17 am

Lmao ok buying purse is news!!! Peasants! The shit that excites bellanaijavteam is beyond me!!! Lmfao

65. Thabie

August 20, 2013 at 7:43 am

as for me il buy d back if i hv moni……VERY CHARMIN N BEAUTIFUL YEAH U GO GENY

66. Tee

August 20, 2013 at 7:53 am

Wow!!!!! I love dis bag but going by one of d comment I read.Its true dat we dnt analyze things,we just get carried away with material things and doing anything to have money or represent.do d maths ursef,think of how much she earns and d responsibility she carries,it doesn’t add up.spomsoring two siblings abroad plus a daughter in US and footing parents bill,hmmmm on top how many film at wat rate and one Range endorsemt,not to talk of clothes,utility bill,cars,allowance for parent and siblings,her own rent,extras like Spa treatmt,domestic staff,d list goes on,cus we all knw how much these things cost.don’t be fooled,how come no one else in nollywood have all dat.I personally knw she isn’t as innocent as u folks think,she’s an Aristo Chic with class cus I knw she’s into married men(confirm),and I want to bliv u must ve read dat somewhere too.No beef but pls stop all dis excitemt/sentiments and think deep for once.

• snow

August 20, 2013 at 10:38 am

@ Tee, u r soo right! every info u gave is 100% i bet ur sources must b on point…. i just dey laugh at pple”s comments…. cos to me it appears to be filled with so so speculations loll

• Omo1

August 20, 2013 at 11:04 am

And you had to come mention the “Aristo chic” thingy here (even if some of us know these things)..by the way, aren’t almost all girls Aristo chics these days?!..regardless of what work they do. I’ll say discretion is key, sometimes!

67. Grace

August 20, 2013 at 9:08 am

Purse for 1m plus? Girl i dont know but even if i was damn too rich i wont go for that amount of purse just bcos i want to fit in#crazy#But menh that thing is ugly…U necessarily dont need to carry a bag or purse that is enough to transform a family or buy a car to make a statement(mythoughtthough)

68. babious

August 20, 2013 at 3:36 pm

oh come on guys! wat r u saying?dat she can’t buy a chanel bag? then again it might be a gift cos i kw my genny won’t spend her hard earned money on that.

69. all things being equal..

August 20, 2013 at 3:54 pm

the purse is pweety. i lav it!! i will most definitely buy it …i can afford it.

70. all things being equal..

August 20, 2013 at 3:54 pm

yolo.

71. YOLO

August 20, 2013 at 3:55 pm

go genny!

72. Annon

August 21, 2013 at 4:08 am

I am not surprise if Genevieve rocks Pricey Chanel “Lego” Clutch, Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse, Matte Crocodile Biking Bag, or Fendi Selleria Bag… she is a big star, and she got the money, let her enjoy her sweat. BTW, Visit my blog for Relationship/Marriage tips & Advice, motivating articles, Events, Celebrity gossips, Lifestyle, etc.

johnnybeycrusoe.blogspot.com

73. Mrs Nwosu

August 21, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Lovely, as long as its Chanel am game

74. Orator

August 23, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Chanel,good product,i there is what we call immitation from the factory,the price is always reduced,my Sis has chanel bag bought straight from the factory,smuggle out by some white hungry men.it is not sold same price as the original but still looks quality. But Genny love,pls i need you to set on ground a long term goal,where you will touch lives of many in different ways,.it is better you live a life where our grandchild will still recvkon with ur name even they dnt know you,pls i need this money,i have alot of project on ground that will make my name live long forever.#myopinion,no crucifying.