News

Weddings made Perfect with MyGiftRegistry.com.ng – “Nigeria’s Online Gift Registry Website”

BellaNaija.com

My Gift Registry.com - BellaNaija - December 2013Gift giving and receiving just got easier with MyGiftRegistry.com.ng  “Nigeria’s Premier Online Gift Registry Site”.

It is the 21st century and you really shouldn’t continue with receiving duplicate gifts or gifts you do not need. That is why they started MyGiftRegistry.com.ng, to give your guest the chance of buying a gift they know you already love.

With MyGiftRegistry.com.ng you can create a gift list for all kinds of special occasions including weddings, baby showers/christening, birthdays, anniversaries, house warming parties and every other gift giving occasion you may be celebrating.

Your friends and family will certainly want to celebrate you with a gift and would love to buy you a gift you’d appreciate forever.

All you have to do is:

1. Create a Gift List with MyGiftRegistry.com.ng – Free of charge
2. Share your Gift List with your friends & family
3. Your Guest buys from your Gift List
4. They Deliver your gifts to your door step

There has never been an easier way to receiving the perfect gift. Ready to get started with MyGiftRegistry.com.ng? Create your Gift List HERE.

They currently offer free delivery in Lagos.

MyGiftRegistry.com.ng – Gift Giving and Receiving made Easy!

Like them on Facebook: Facebook.com/MyGiftRegistryNG | Follow them on twitter @GiftRegistryNG
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

1. Yemmie

December 20, 2013 at 11:58 am

Yayyyy! A Gift Registry in Nigeria….my wedding is coming up. Excited much!!

2. Moyo

December 20, 2013 at 12:48 pm

I think I’ll be using this for my wedding!!
    All that receiving of 10 toasters must stop!!! In Jesus name!

3. Simbiisagirl!

December 20, 2013 at 1:05 pm

The items i checked there are quite expensive, kilode?!!

• Folayemi

December 20, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Hi Simbiisagirl, I am an online marketing specialist marketing specialist at mygiftregistry.com.ng.
      You can always purchase a Gift Card to contribute towards what you think is a more pricey/ expensive item. Asides, we have gift items below 5k. Thank you. 🙂

• Agbona Igwemoh

March 11, 2017 at 10:38 am

Hello . How can I contact you or the founder of this wonderful business. And I was wondering, are you guys still in business; because your site seem defunct

• AA

December 20, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Haba thats unfair on them. Too expensive ke?? I just had a look through their site and there are kitchen items for about 5k and kettles for about 10k. I will be using them sha better than me asking people to buy 17k asoebi!!!

4. Ola

December 20, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Such a beautiful site! A taste of class!! Excellent choice of products!!!
    Never a good time to be planning a wedding than now; A major problem has been resolved, as I will sure patronize mygiftregistry to get the gift receiving aspect of my Wedding sorted.
    At first I thought I was on some UK site… Glad to know payments can be made online as well….
    Those stingy fam’ members have no choice but to GIVE!
    Y’all made my day already!!! No excuses now anymore…my mates in England can purchase gifts as well….Since they can’t make it here, their gifts should be able to make it through this lovely site…
    Great Job Guys… ‘ll spread the world

5. IJay

December 20, 2013 at 8:03 pm

I saw them on twitter a few weeks ago and I do think this
    is a great idea. I have since gone on to create a gift list for my
    wedding next year. I agree with AA, I think its much better to
    bless a couple with gifts that buy meaningless asoebi!!

6. Deola

December 21, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I’m receiving gifts all year long starting from now-(2014). Christmas, Birthday in Jan, Bachelorette party in Feb, Wedding………errrr baby shower 😉 *now creating a gift list* friends should kindly check their email for the link :*

7. OGE

December 22, 2013 at 5:38 pm

YIPEEEEEEEE I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS, LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MARRIED.

8. Chigbo

December 22, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Bella Naija……please give us wedding updates na. I dey wait o…..lol. Are you telling me that this whole 21st /22nd weekend there was no wedding with pics to post? I need my weekend fix o….abeg post something. Lol.

From an avid reader. X.

9. max

December 23, 2013 at 10:05 am

What’s your wedding budget? we can work around it.

10. Felinda1

December 23, 2013 at 4:58 pm

The front is nice but i logged in and NOT impressed with the items i see. Is this what you call wedding registry, who is going to buy washing machine as a wedding gift.

Abeg dont launch if you are not ready and dont waste our time.

11. waterchild

December 24, 2013 at 6:51 am

@Felinda1, my sister got a washing machine as a wedding
    gift!!! Go figure. Her friend got a plasma tv and a gas cooker on
    the same day. The people who can afford it will buy it. That’s why
    there are also less expensive items on the site. BTW, I don’t work
    there, I’m just stating a fact”

12. Nat

December 24, 2013 at 12:08 pm

So Felinda1, are you implying people don’t give others expensive wedding gifts in Nigeria ni? Guess you have not been to a wedding where a couple is given a brand new (tear rubber) car ko? Abeg how much is washing machine!

13. Sharon

December 25, 2013 at 1:01 am

I understand Felinda, I guess she wanted to see gift registry like in the states as you will bedbathand beyond or macys, like dinnerware cookware beddings, etc. When you think gift registry thats what comes to mind, not Tv or washing machine, i guess thats a naija style huh??? Tv and washing machine for bride and groom. Okay

14. Laura

December 27, 2013 at 12:34 am

I dont understand you guys biko! How is a washing machine or a TV expensive for a wedding present or any other present for that matter??? And can you not READ that you can contribute towards the purchase of an item? I even saw bedding and kitchen items on the site!!
    Nigerians complain about everything. FULLSTOP