News

Poko is Angry – “How Do you Sleep at Night?” | Read Tonto Dikeh’s Tweets to AY

Tonto Dikeh & AY - January 2014 - BellaNaija

AY‘s latest skit is stirring up more feuds.

Nollywood actor Jim Iyke went after the comedian on Twitter after the deliverance skit premiered. In case you missed it, click here

Now Tonto Dikeh is lashing out. In the clip, AY who plays a prophet says “Tonto Dikeh is overdue for deliverance”. A lot of you found it quite funny, but POKO wasn’t amused.

She sent out a couple of tweets on the clip.

Ouch!

1. FJD

January 27, 2014 at 12:20 am

PELE!

2. Cat on a hot tin roof

January 27, 2014 at 12:44 am

3. Exquisite

January 27, 2014 at 1:31 am

This girl has serious issues. I didn’t even understand the trash she typed. Girl needs to start typing and acting like the graduate she claims to be. She needs to know how to comport herself, no matter what. I really cannot stand this girl.

• AW

January 27, 2014 at 11:07 am

Thank you o jare! May you find what your heart desires this year. I felt like taking a cane to her! Why can’t people write properly anymore. Why must people write in slangs? I just got a migraine trying to decipher what tonto had written. She thinks it’s cool to write in that manner? It makes her sound and look juvenile.

• Exquisite

January 27, 2014 at 8:02 pm

AMEN! Thanks 🙂 Wish you the same.

• navida

January 31, 2014 at 2:21 am

Thank you. I thought I was blinded by my hatred for her to the extent of not understanding. Thank goodness I wasn’t. Abeg she should take a seat.

4. Jennifer

January 27, 2014 at 1:40 am

Yes, I don’t find AY funny, and at times, he goes overboard with his jokes. Needless to say, this Tonto girl is extremely annoying, gosh! Behave your age and act like a civilized human being for crying out loud! PH girls, forever disappointing me. This girl is just a hot mess, smh!

5. Many people

January 27, 2014 at 2:15 am

wetin de the pinture wee AY tweet Abeg…..but wait ooo na 31 Dec, last year post she come de para for almost a month after. smh for una celebs. If it was my able Presido GEJ or My Madam Patience them carry do nonsense joke now una go deem am funny. make una no allow make I curse person here ooo.

• Miss_Flygerian

January 27, 2014 at 2:39 am

No mind her. Because Jim Iyke talk him own, na so she come get liver to dey yarn opata. Let them come to Yankee and see how comedians joke about celebrities and politicians are parodied mercilessly. If you do not want to be made fun of, stay out of the limelight. Shikena.

• Miss_Flygerian

January 27, 2014 at 2:39 am

6. Miss_Flygerian

January 27, 2014 at 2:20 am

She is now just replying to something from Dec. 31st? If this isn’t attention seeking, I don’t know what is. And goodness, she should learn to write properly. She is not a kid, so she needs to stop the annoying and incoherent shorthand.

7. Felinda1

January 27, 2014 at 3:15 am

Go back to school and learn how to spell, you razz trollop. 140 character is no excuse, you can start and continue in full sentences. Money can never buy class and chika ike, tontoh and 99% of nollywood have proven it.

8. Jaygirl

January 27, 2014 at 3:27 am

So much for an Engineering degree….pls there’s a huge difference between ‘shorthand’ and ‘I no sabi spell’ (or speak).
    Advice: Read novels Tonto…..they really do help.

9. Chinny

January 27, 2014 at 3:27 am

Why cant you just settle this one on one instead of washing your dirty linen in public..We dont have to know and Tonto please type properly so we dont have to misunderstand you..biko.

10. mujer

January 27, 2014 at 5:47 am

Hey hey! I am a PH girl. I want to believe I am not exceedingly annoying. I concur that her reaction seems excessive. Makes me wonder if there is more to the dialog with AY than we are privy to via twitter. If that is the case, the more reason why a twitter response is not the best – nobody except you and AY sabi wetin dey cause fire. I thought her pix from the carnival was gorgeous.

• Exquisite

January 27, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I think she meant razz. I grew up in PH, I’m not from PH though, but when I left, I realised many people thought that, razz. Unfortunately, a lot of people I know haven’t helped matters. I cringe when people say it but it’s the truth.

11. e-bukun

January 27, 2014 at 6:16 am

i don’t get it. :/ Also can someone explain what she typed, cuz I don’t understand that too. Honestly.

12. Okechukwu Ofili

January 27, 2014 at 6:25 am

What is this reporter saying???

“In the clip, AY who plays a prophet says “Tonto Dikeh is overdue for deliverance”. A lot of you found it quite funny, but POKO wasn’t amused. She sent out a couple of tweets on the clip.”

Was Tonto responding to the clip or to the tweet? From the images it is the tweet. Anyway…I think Tonto is acting over sensitive, the link in the tweet is not insulting in anyway, this is the link akposjokesandriddles.blogspot.com/2013/12/photo-tonto-dikehs-stunning-look-at.html?spref=fb so I really don’t get the outrage.

If it is actually the clip that is vexing her…then I would say this is a publicity stunt because that clip has been out for ages. Same thing with the tweet. In fact this beef makes no sense. Just wasted my life #sigh

13. Tee

January 27, 2014 at 7:49 am

She’s not serious meanwhile that’s her finest pix ever………..attention seeking somebody!

14. http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/

January 27, 2014 at 8:08 am

AY seems to be stepping on toes lately. He needs to be careful. That said, Tonto, it really would not kill you to write properly. It was a huge headache trying to make sense of your tweets.

thelmathinks.blogspot.com

15. tish

January 27, 2014 at 8:10 am

AY iz right. Tonto NEEDZ deliveranz. <————– Z intended

16. Troll

January 27, 2014 at 8:36 am

What on earth is writing?

17. nene

January 27, 2014 at 9:29 am

tonot dikeh is an attention seeker. AY even has time to apologize to her and that crazy jim iyke. nonsense people. she definitely needs deliverance.

18. Moving On Swiftly

January 27, 2014 at 9:59 am

I agree with AY that she needs serious deliverance even though I don’t find AY funny. Her writing language is absolutely disgusting!!! How do YOU sleep at night Tonto???

19. Sexxie

January 27, 2014 at 10:25 am

*Phew*. Tonto should please go and learn how to write first. My head aches from trying to read her tweets. Anyway, I won’t try it next time.

20. whocares

January 27, 2014 at 10:28 am

*sigh* Dear Tonto, take note;
    You, the, piss, its (formal word: it is), anymore, are, isn’t (is not), a lot (two words my darling not one), about, your, these, don’t, doesn’t (does not), mean, want, back, is, respect, views, you will, than, that, pushed… (did not understand this particular tweet at all so I cannot help you there)
    Let’s, thank, Gods (or gods), that, isn’t, don’t, push, us, got, flowing, rather, happiness, heals, and hurts.

21. Ohgawd

January 27, 2014 at 10:49 am

TAKE THE PIECE…piss? Lost me there…

22. silvabubbles

January 27, 2014 at 1:26 pm

dear tonto, pls this right here IS NOT ENGLISH…its not even pidgin, why show us d more reason why you actually need deliverance, u went on and on, for heavens beautiful sake can you desist from consistently being a hot mess? its true a lot of people find it difficult to write properly especially when they aren’t even pressed for space but this just went overboard…

23. tessh toosh

January 27, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Her English though!. Thats one thing she definitely needs deliverance from. Maybe that’s what AY was referring to. Migraine-giving lingua. sheesh

24. Rynyx

January 27, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I have a headache from trying to read this. What kind of english is this? My goodness.

25. DAMMY

January 27, 2014 at 3:24 pm

her typing doe…too bad, she seriously need deliverance

26. Ojima

January 28, 2014 at 12:15 am

Tonto….. Take this chair \_ and go back to secondary school. Was that English that she was using?

27. keechi

January 28, 2014 at 7:06 am

My reply to Tonto: Fkhdkk hmm skskso kdkdk klqktivm viofnalv llfals lsnvlv uheola $&! ( dkdi

28. Fabulicious

January 31, 2014 at 3:55 am

Engineering graduate….issokay.

29. Becca

February 8, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Her English na die…

30. Desire christopher

February 14, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Oh my jesus christ you nigerians are damn – rude though am not from there but you all should take it easy with her not being overjoyed at her mistakes if you all desert her what are you all gonna say about lady Gaga or Nikki minaj oh i know what you all are gonna call them u call them both anubis or wannabis pls you all should try and understand her not bit her head over with insult take a note on this if a child is stubborn and you try to correct him/her by hitting men your waisting your time because what the child seeks is your understanding and Ay get laid with an oar you numskull… Why can’t you say a thing about yourself a bad one for example and see what happens next and tonto pls seek the light if you know what i mean and if you do you will gain love from your haters but you are not a child your haters are because it a child that that insult while the seniors try and understand and pls understand they want the best from you give them that and you will see the outcome of it thanks pj

31. gloria

March 24, 2014 at 9:26 am

i love tontoh no matter wot