News

Watch Lupita Nyong’o’s Interview on the Late Show with David Letterman

Lupita Nyong'o - Vanity Fair Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija

Presently, it’s Lupita Nyong’o‘s world and we all are just living in it.

The Kenyan actress was invited by David Letterman on his “Late Show with David Letterman” programme for a quick chat with the girl everyone is buzzing about.

Lupita speaks on Oprah, Jennifer Lawrence and her favourite TV shows that inspired her to be an actress.

Watch

1. Cool cat

February 20, 2014 at 4:24 pm

It truly is lupita’s world. Always brightens my day this young black woman

2. no heart to hate

February 20, 2014 at 4:30 pm

it’s Lupita Nyong’o‘s world

3. Confuzzled

February 20, 2014 at 4:49 pm

What I really want to hear is news of Lupita signing up to star in an upcoming feature. I’m starting to get a bit tired of the same old same old. Yeah she’s fab, but what next??

• Troll

February 20, 2014 at 4:59 pm

Expect to be called a hater.

• Confuzzled

February 20, 2014 at 5:45 pm

LOL. True Lupita fans will see the wisdom in my words and agree with me 🙂

• Hurperyearmie

February 20, 2014 at 5:18 pm

thought i was the only one BN its okay biko we’ve had enough

• jane

February 20, 2014 at 6:30 pm

no you are not a hater o…I hope she is using this her publicity to get another feature film..may she no waste all this attention and use am well o. Holly wood can be mean,one minute they love you and then if you don’t keep yourself relevant,they toss you to the dogs.

• alviscali

February 21, 2014 at 9:52 am

check your facts before making comments……she is in a new movie that comes out next month….as for u being tired,take several seats and let the girl enjoy the fruits of her labor….

• Confuzzled

February 21, 2014 at 8:19 pm

No need to be so condescending. All you had to do was share the information on the new movie she signed up for. If you’d properly read my comment you’d know that this is the type of response (or BN post) I was hoping for.

• mama

March 13, 2014 at 2:59 pm

no she doesnt need to share the information…..you people are always quick to run your mouth without at least even trying to get any information…..then am wondering what some people are tired about? she just won an oscar…helloooooo……people will still keep talking and she will still be in our faces so deal with it….

4. peyton

February 20, 2014 at 5:24 pm

She kinda reminds me of grace jones in this pic.

5. Sola

February 20, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Its all about lupita nw on bellanaija, there s always smtin 2 talk abt her

6. Bird's Eye

February 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Lupita my love

7. wellsaid

February 20, 2014 at 7:32 pm

@confuzzled… let her bask in her glory…she is breaking barriers for other African actresses…

8. tbaby

February 20, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I’m happy for her man she is doing her thing! Years of hardwork paying off

9. Babe

February 20, 2014 at 7:48 pm

Wow dis babe is so awesome, she’s living life

10. Charis

February 20, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Is it just me or are some of the questions that she is being asked a bit on the ignorant side. I hate when these American interviewers ask these dumb questions as if the fact that you grew up in Africa means that you are cut off from the rest of the world and you somehow don’t know about Charlie Brown shows or Oprah Winfrey…We in Africa are self educated and life long leathers…if we are interested in something g trust as to go hard after it and perfect it…that’s what’s up!!!!!

• getlucky

February 21, 2014 at 8:42 pm

You should see her ellen interview…talking about elephants….

• Love

February 24, 2014 at 8:51 am

My dear! I was so pissed and stopped watching after he asked ‘in kenya did you know of Oprah when growing up…?’ *Huge sigh* How ignorant are some people in the world or do we Africans seriously come across as that??????????????????

11. Mzlyrics

February 21, 2014 at 12:42 am

Enough Bella!!! Enoughhh!!!

12. Modella

February 21, 2014 at 11:50 am

Lol…it her time..BN more of her plsssssss

13. Leila

February 22, 2014 at 12:28 am

Bella, don’t mind all these Hateful enemies of progress , keep bringing us news on Lupita it is very encouraging and inspirational. So very proud of her can’t get enough and to all you haters,y’all know you the click button is optional right.