News

Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari are ENGAGED!

BellaNaija.com

Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke - November 2013 - BellaNaija 02

Nollywood actor Jim Iyke has proposed to his best friend and confidant Nadia Buari.

On this week’s episode of his reality TV show – “Jim Iyke Unscripted“, it was revealed that the actor popped the big question to the Ghanaian actress with a massive 6-carat diamond ring.

In November 2013, the couple had a whirlwind European trip. In Rome, Jim hired a mariachi band to perform while they dined at a restaurant.

He later got down on a knee and proposed.
Congrats, we can’t wait for the wedding.

1. wunmi

March 21, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I saw this coming. congrats guys. Nadia is a beauty and I like Jim; super happy 4 u 2

2. Troll

March 21, 2014 at 12:36 pm

HHHHEEEEEEYYY!!!! So the deliverance worked? Chineke!!! Oh, y’all should believe in God oh. Even when people make fun of you for believing never lose faith. Chei, I’m so happy for them. Ee Ehn..

• Babytohcute

March 21, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Walahi, you’re not serious. Hehehehehe!

3. Ibinabo

March 21, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Happy for them… yipeeee

4. Warri Pickin

March 21, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Good news. i love this couple and i wish them well. Jim obviously is in love with Nadia from all indications. So good to love someone who loves you back.

5. Her Royal Majesty

March 21, 2014 at 12:46 pm

congratulations jim and nadia… yours kids will all be amazing and cute….

6. Akua

March 21, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I think they will make a great couple. I am happy for them, and wish them all the best…congratulations guys. It’s about time!!

7. Zii

March 21, 2014 at 1:01 pm

awwww.. i love!!!

8. Ella

March 21, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Note to all those foolish naija guys who keep fooling around and messing around w different girls!!!! If Jim can be man enough to do what’s right. Who u be? Being a player these days doesn’t pay!

9. http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Lol @ Troll’s comment. I hope the deliverance really worked. I’m so happy for them (although Jim Iyke and his drama isn’t someone I’ll wish on a loved one, anyways I’m sure by now Nadia would know how best to handle her “bestie”).

10. boma joseph

March 21, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Congratulations to you guys.

11. Liz

March 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Awwww…..dis is sweet.Congrats to dem….cant wait for the wedding.

12. Ella

March 21, 2014 at 1:17 pm

I think it’s time I fly to naija and go to tb Joshua’s church oh. Hardworking beautiful girl like me. 30 in a few months and not even a half of a man. Ahan. Wetin dey happen. I don do deliverance. I don pray. I don fast. I no dey mess around. I sabi cook die. I dey humble. Wetin dey happen lord. Father if u can change jim to propose. My case Na small thing Na.

• Troll

March 21, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Keep praying dear, It just might not be your time. But never stop praying and with faith, your request will be answered.

• Ella

March 21, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Thank you for the encouragement. A lady my age in yankee no easy. D guys here sef. If it’s not “no papers”, it’s baby mama drama or chronic cheaters or 419 credit scam guys or they are already married. So tey my aunt suggest online. I say lai lai oh.

• o'geh

March 21, 2014 at 2:57 pm

It is well ijn Ella…your own man will locate you before the end of this year IJN. Trust in the lord, always…

• It

March 21, 2014 at 3:23 pm

My dear am tired too o , nah I see someone that really really love me d way I want but he has a daughter already n am not gettn young , how do I explain to my world that am getting married to someone with a child already n am in my early 30s n we live apart… God abeg I use a god name beg u …

• Ella

March 21, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I feel u dear. Na God eye I dey look. Three years ago my cousin said she Wntd to intro me to a guy w three kids . I say for “hwat”… Lol. This year she said “I’m giving ur number to him. U r 30 this year oh!!!! He’s single and nice”. Kai. So tey my papa give my number to guy wey dey manage him papa chemist.”he’s from a good family.”. All I can say is it is well. I shall continue to call God on this matter lol. My dear regardless of ur age, if ur not ok w a guy w a kid, don’t settle. Me, I can’t oh. Polygamous home show me pepper. “I canst does it” lol

• Onye Ara

March 21, 2014 at 4:24 pm

God abeg I use a god name beg u..

This line must be the craziest stuff I’ve read in a long while.

• Jinmi

March 22, 2014 at 6:07 pm

El platforms like this that demonize men and name all of us bad is not for you if you are really serious about what you are saying.

13. no heart to hate

March 21, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Good for them

14. baby

March 21, 2014 at 1:32 pm

So happy for them. I actually told my colleagues that they were headed for the altar.They look good together.love is a beautiful thing.#I’m in love with my sweetboy#

15. TrendySturvs Blog

March 21, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Wow!

trendysturvsblog.com

16. farvoured

March 21, 2014 at 1:40 pm

@Ella sis takem easy o before the plane fly u to Jupiter in search of deliverance.Yeah its great Jim had his deliverance at SCOAN , ( dont misunderstand me I respect Prophet TB Joshua with every cell within me )you might still sleep on TB Joshua`s doorsteps and it does not happen for you.Going by the fact ,that you have prayed and fasted….your miracle is coming ma love .Know that we Pray and fast cus as a Christians we need those qualities imbued in us ,not because we are expectant……. You might as well visit SCOAN and nothing happens……Congrats Jim and the ever pulchritudinous Nadia

• Ella

March 21, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Lol @jupiter. Abi oh. Make I no come go enter plane wey go disappear all in d name of looking for miraculous miracle

17. SHINE

March 21, 2014 at 1:51 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they loooook sooooooo fine togeda .ope it materialises into looong lasting perfect marriage.match made in heaven heheheheheheh

18. mimi

March 21, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Ella love,your own man.bestie n dream man ll locate u soon.Amen

• Ella

March 21, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Amen ohhhhh. Oruko Jesu mi. Amin Amin Amin. *Jumping and claiming the prayers while in the office bathroom*

19. Miss_Flygerian

March 21, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Awwww!!! Congrats to them.

20. trufactoid

March 21, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Hmmmm I will continue to watch this unfold

21. Kubcy

March 21, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Copying Kanye and Kim

• Tash

June 3, 2014 at 8:09 am

Lol yes so true

22. Rossy Petite

March 21, 2014 at 3:31 pm

like seriously? don’t get me wrong, I like both of them but…… naaa its a joke

23. Uc

March 21, 2014 at 3:44 pm

So Jim Iyke can listen to voice of reasoning then there is nothing hard for God be dat….Ella and It Our good God will do it for us .Keep hope alive

• Ella

March 21, 2014 at 4:30 pm

As in! My friend woke me up this morn w this Jim iyke’s news and all she said was ‘if Jim can be engaged there is hope for us” and then she hung up d phone

• It

March 21, 2014 at 11:59 pm

My dear tnx o … Am almost the only girl within all my family n friends that is not married … Without bragging I knw am what any man will want for keep … Here I am no man Abi man with issues aka has a daughter … God dey sha … Again I repeat ,abeg God I take God name beg u …

24. Concerned_Boyfriend

March 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Let’s give thanks to God and TB Joshua for delivering him.

25. MOM

March 21, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Wonderful news may GOD BLESS YOUR UNION IN ADVANCE. CUTE KIDS YOU WILL VE

26. Onye Ara

March 21, 2014 at 4:27 pm

I hope they will get married in SCOAN??

27. Acho

March 21, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Ella bo, i feel u oo. I pray God will here ur prayers soon and mine aswell, Amen

28. Acho

March 21, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Ella u forgot to tip say u funny nah, lol. Wish Jim&Nadia
    all d best…

29. fashionandstylepolice

March 21, 2014 at 10:25 pm

JI is engaged. Congrats to them.

30. Tomic.show

March 22, 2014 at 8:57 am

is good for a man to have a good plan for himself.

31. Eve82

March 22, 2014 at 11:18 am

I’ve always routed for this couple. I’m glad they made it this far. Wishing them the very best.

Ella…this time next year, you will be mailing your invites. Don’t forget to send me mine in Atl.

32. ENDY

March 22, 2014 at 1:07 pm

even me,tall,beautiful,knowledgeable,good character. what else does a man want? yet no man, its either a married man or a divorcee. i don pray & fast tire. God my case dey your hand

33. ronke

March 22, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Hmmmmm, initially they denied they were an item so why publicise the proposal on his scripted reality show. good for her, micheal essien married last year so nice to see she’s moved on.

34. onyi

April 7, 2014 at 8:46 am

Jim I hope u are not after her beauty, not tomorrow we started hearing stories. please u stars should lean to quote people wrong about marriage issues. because u guys are humans with conscious like others.

35. Jerry

April 10, 2014 at 4:22 am

Congrats to you guys, perfect match.

36. Tash

June 3, 2014 at 8:15 am

I think every one deserve to be happy and i believe that it is every woman and mans dream to get married to the right person … Am still single but i trust in God to bless me with my dream guy . Is just to have faith and to believe that God is working behind the seans he is faithful and he answers prays … So i wish Jim and Nadia a long Prosperous Beautiful life together with cute babies lol

37. OLOGBOSERE PRINCESS EXCEL

September 1, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Am really happy, and i wish you guys the best