News

Joselyn Dumas is in Love with OC Ukeje & John Dumelo in “Love or Something Like That” | Watch the Trailer

BellaNaija.com

Love or Something Like That - April 2014 -  BN Movies & TV - BellaNaija

Love is a beautiful thing between two people…but with an extra person, that’s a different topic.

Ghanaian director and producer Shirley Frimpong-Manso via her Sparrow Productions, is out with another stellar movie – “Love or Something Like That“.

The movie stars Joselyn Dumas, OC Ukeje and John Dumas as the lead actors as well as supporting acts by Christabel Ekeh and An African City star Nana Mensah.

A young surgeon’s chance meeting with her ex-boyfriend throws her world into absolute chaos when she makes a horrible discovery about her past and what could be the end of a great career, and beautiful marriage.

Love or Something Like That tells a poignant story about moving on when there’s no light at the end of the tunel.

It is produced by Ken Attoh and Shirley Frimpong-Manso. The movie will premiere on Thursday 17th April 2014 at the National Theatre, Ghana.

Check out the trailer!

1. tolu

April 9, 2014 at 12:31 pm

My heart just melts when I see productions like this. I’d watch this! Over and over again. It’s a love story still, bt a good love story- or so it seems…

2. Ella

April 9, 2014 at 12:53 pm

They got married…. She’s a doc… Husband acting up, ex boo appeared. She cheated. Gave her HIV. Husband got it too…. Ex boo is still in love w her. Husband realized his mistake. Too late. Husband begs. Ex boo dies. Happy ending. Morale of story- pay attention to ur wife or else HIV wld teach u a lesson smh. And the sex scenes sha!!! Must it be so raw? Eishhhhhh

• Abi

April 9, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Nice try but you got it all wrong sweetie. You need to see it. I read the script.

• Captain Awesome

April 9, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Hahaha but nice guess though
      nollywoodreinvented.com/2014/04/coming-soon-love-or-something-like-that.html

• ThatAbiribaBae

April 13, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Ermmm no need to spoil for those that want to see it. Na wa sha!

3. @edDREAMZ

April 9, 2014 at 1:34 pm

All my mind can reason at this very is seeing myself being on joselyn dumas other than john dumelo……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. amaka

April 9, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Can’t wait!!

5. Emy

April 9, 2014 at 2:58 pm

And so Nollywood had to copy ‘Temptation’ from Hollywood! Nice try. I already watched d movie from the trailer.

• Is

April 9, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Thank u 4 noticing too. Nollywood is just awful, but ghollywood (wtf name?) is worse.

• temtem

April 9, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Thank u 4 noticing. Nollywood is a bad, but Ghollywood?? Awful.

6. kokie

April 9, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Looks nice. good luck dudes

7. Honey

April 9, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Tyler Perry’s temptation

8. Clare

April 9, 2014 at 7:34 pm

nnn

9. nene

April 9, 2014 at 10:03 pm

i’m a huge shirley stan but this is seems plagiarised like someone pointed out and it seems really boring. most importantly: please if you’re going to have a sex scene make it hollywood standard or forget about it, seeing joselyn in her bra and john’s face in the trailer (their attempt at love making) is just cringeworthy and unsexy. i’ll pass on this one.

10. Joie

April 9, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I hope this is not another movie about how HIV kills o. I am just about done with the ignorance. 5 years living with it and still counting

11. Wale

April 9, 2014 at 10:27 pm

BN-I watched a movie/an episode of a Ghana TV production that came on after the trailer for the movie above. It is called Peep. And it was really good. Thought I should share. It looks like a tv series. I think folks here would enjoy it.

• jinkelele

April 14, 2014 at 9:58 pm

yeah i watch peep…like it

12. Akua Y

April 10, 2014 at 12:31 am

I haven’t watched it but I don’t think the story line is what you all think it is. I mean, why would they tell the story right form the trailer? I think we might be surprised with this one..

13. Omel

April 12, 2014 at 1:44 am

Kai! U guys r funny.

14. Thomas Dave

April 14, 2014 at 6:13 am

They take the story line for the more understandable pics to the viewers.

ghanalive.tv/joselyn-dumas-shared-her-best-moments

15. NYStyle

May 1, 2014 at 11:41 pm

All you good for nothing complainers, why don’t you go act the Hollywood style that you know?? or go do a better sex scene??..Y’all suck to hell. Can never appreciate little, how would God bless u with much…NONSENSE!!!!

16. Kay

July 7, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Just seen this movie…. One of the best movies ever. Shirley has done it again. And wow Joselyn is a beautiful actress. This is my first time of seeing a movie with her in it. She’s just too real….This should be winning multiple awards… Everything about the movie is top notch.