Music

New Music: Praiz – Mercy

Praiz - Mercy - BellaNaija - April - 2014

Praiz is owning 2014.

After his melodious duet “Sweet Potato” with Chidinma, the X3M Music talented vocalist returns shortly with another banger titled “Mercy“.

Produced by Don Jazzy’s protégé, Password, Praiz delivers his smooth vocals on an up-tempo beat as he woos his love interest.

Praiz is whetting our appetite for the release of his debut album ‘Rich and Famous’ which will be released this yer.

Enjoy!

1. Becks

April 30, 2014 at 8:02 pm

FINALLY! Praiz has got a formula that works…a good mix of r&b you can still hear is vocals but it has that Iyanya swag which Praiz does much better justice too!
    All iyanya does is sing about waist and nacking….so boring, at least use different lyrics to express love and sex instead of recycling the same rubbish!
    Well done praiz, you have a hit on your hands!
    Iyanya is FINISHED praise its your time!

• Yes oh

April 30, 2014 at 8:47 pm

You are so right. To me Iyanya is just selling and showing off his body not the song. Praiz is the BOMB!

2. Honey

April 30, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I like

3. Tosin

May 1, 2014 at 7:19 am

First few seconds I was going to stop cos who needs to hear the same music the same music over, but then his smooth voice came on and I said hmm, of course, quality talking. So I’m on the fence on this one. Wish folks with those extra special gifts would find extra special projects to lend them to. Talking to Waje. And now I’ll stop the song.

4. iyke

May 1, 2014 at 10:23 am

I don’t like it …..I love it.Great effort.
    If he is going to embrace this genre, perhaps he should re-brand by changing his name ‘PRAIZ’ to something more secular. I don’t get the correlation between his name and what he sings.

5. VocalCords

May 1, 2014 at 10:46 am

I feel the same way about the name…He should get something neutral maybe. It’s kinda confusing. About the song, he has sang better. I think its alrite.

6. pynk