News

Battabox Asks Nigerian Men What They’ll Do If They Catch Their Wives Cheating| Watch

The issue of unfaithfulness in relationships is something that always stirs the passion in people. However, over time we realized that more women are tolerant of infidelity than their male counterparts. Women are more forgiving of cheating and many times they find a reason to excuse a cheating man. Men, on the other hand, won’t have any of that.

Battabox heads over to the streets of Lagos to find out what Nigerian men would do if they caught their cheating spouse.

Watch it here:

1. Ndubuisi

May 26, 2014 at 3:55 pm

sexism need to stop in Nigeria it’s all the time woman cheating but nobody says anything about men cheating.

2. Jade

May 26, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Lol the accents just killed me!

• me ma sef

May 26, 2014 at 10:43 pm

LOL

3. lace

May 26, 2014 at 4:32 pm

one of the men replied ‘i will beat her’ with all the confidence in the world. The nerve ? the damn nerve. smh

• SOLO ACT

May 26, 2014 at 9:14 pm

asin, he dint even blink! he was just like yup i am going to beat her! well if it happens i hope this wife and the man beat the living daylights out of him

• S.T

May 27, 2014 at 6:59 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….you funny…lol

4. @edDREAMZ

May 26, 2014 at 4:41 pm

This is kind of funny though no doubt…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. ChiChi

May 26, 2014 at 6:31 pm

The lady that claimed she’ll wait and watch, is being unrealistic. She wont be able to if it was her husband.
    If she did, in some months she’d be taking high blood pressure medication, trust me loool!

6. me ma sef

May 26, 2014 at 10:43 pm

that guy in the pink shirt can form sha…as for me I will join them, what can you do? If you can’t beat them, JOIN THEM #3sum 🙂

7. quiet confidence

May 26, 2014 at 11:24 pm

That is a definite deal breaker for me! There are some things that are irretrievably broken and cannot be made whole. This situation would be one of them. Even if the relationship is mended, the trust is gone.

8. FJD

May 27, 2014 at 1:44 am

The man on white is so real and funny…..I don’t think I wanna sleep with here again even though I will forgive her because, sex is spiritual and I don’t want bad luck biko!!! if she can stay in that marriage without sex fine. But, I reject such situation in Jesus Christ Name amen!

9. Bella

May 27, 2014 at 12:18 pm

The dude in white – serious matter o. Chai. He is truthful, let her go and let the man go and let peace reign! I am finished!