Music

Floyd Mayweather Denies Affair with T.I’s Wife After Brawl in Vegas

T.I & Tiny - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com
Boxing champ Floyd Mayweather is shutting down reports that he and rapper T.I got into a fight because he was sleeping with Tiny.

On Sunday, T.I allegedly ran to meet Floyd at a Fatburger Restaurant in Vegas, to confront him about having an affair with his wife.

T.I and Tiny have reportedly been having marital issues and were rumoured to contemplating divorce.

A video surfaced yesterday, showing Floyd telling T.I to “control your b**ch”, which allegedly started the fight.

Floyd revealed exclusively to Necole Bitchie that he didn’t sleep with Tiny.
On his relationship with Tiny
“I been knowing Tiny before T.I. I’ve never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the [May 4th] fight, she brought Tiny with her. They came to the fight.

After the fight was over Saturday night, Sunday they came over my mother’s house. My mother had a big, big party for me. They came over and showed love. They came over to my house all cool, all respect. Hang out with The Money Team, my crew. Everybody was cordial. No disrespecting type. After that, I guess she put a picture up on Instagram of her at the fight so I guess he [T.I.] was feeling some type of way”

On wanting to apologize to Tiny
“Only person I wanna apologize towards is Tiny. I said something like “control your b-tch” and I don’t want to say that about Tiny. So I do apologize to Tiny because she cool people, man. She cool. She never been disrespectful to me. Shekinah never been disrespectful to me. I’m going to continue to support Tiny and Shekinah cause they’re cool people and I don’t got nothing against them. So I apologize for that.

I’m not sleeping with that girl [Tiny] and I told that man before. But if I was, talk to her about that, don’t talk to me about that. But I’m not going to be disrespectful because I’m not going to sleep with a married woman. Now if she was divorced…I still wouldn’t do that because I’m cool with her and we have a real cool and cordial relationship and sometimes sex can mess a good friendship up. And basically, I don’t want to f-ck up a good relationship that I have with a person. So whatever I said, “stole your b-tch…take your b-tch” or whatever, I apologize to Tiny and all of her children and T.I.’s children for saying that. I want to apologize to the children and Tiny and Tiny’s family for saying what I said.

As far as him swinging on me, I ain’t having that. You see me. I’m out all night. He didn’t make an appearance so let’s see how his face look.”

TMZ.com caught the brawl between Floyd Mayweather and T.I in Vegas

For more scoop, click here

1. Cheliz

May 26, 2014 at 11:39 am

Stop fighting! Lol. Pls come read about my weight loss journey on chelizrubycube.blogspot.com

2. keke

May 26, 2014 at 1:17 pm

T.I’s wife though

3. Fabulicious

May 26, 2014 at 1:44 pm

This TMZ people na wah. They have no chill.hahahahaha.

4. Benson Ossai

May 26, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Mature talk from Mayweather.Like it.

5. @edDREAMZ

May 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm

T.i in suicide mission….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• chi-e-z

June 24, 2014 at 1:34 pm

lol exactly what I was thinking. If you get in a fight is it with MayWeather of all people. I sure won’t. Trust TMZ to show us all the ratchet juice 😀

6. Linda

May 26, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Akatas and their nonsense
    This is why i will never respect them
    Not even i billion dollars will make me respect them

I mean who wants to fight over this carrot shaped muppet face illiterate call tiny. An illiterate whose english only the ghetto ones understand. Ewwww – triple ewwww, i damn near vomited when i heard the story.

She gives hope to all the ugly ones.

• alviscali

May 30, 2014 at 10:34 am

i hope you don’t look as stupid as your comment….what the eef are you to judge and decide who needs to be fought over…is there any akata in your life begin for your respect…..u are the ignorance the world can do without in 2014…how dare you….

• chi-e-z

June 24, 2014 at 1:41 pm

It would be nice if you stepped out the tiny box you live in and smelled the fresh air.The oxygen is good for the brain.When you group people into one pile you just show how shallow of a human being you are so b/c you see a video of a jealous husband swinging at MayWeather all AA are brawlers.Then you’ll be one of the first people mad if sm1 calls all nigerians scam artists cause they received a sca email from nigeria. Shallow

7. jake ro

October 13, 2014 at 10:58 pm

I never trusthTMZ when it comes to reporting about black people.for me tmz is a totally racist network.