News

How Many Kids Does Nse Ikpe-Etim Want? | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Nse Ikpe-Etim - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03

Nse Ikpe-Etim - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02

Nse Ikpe-Etim - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim is the next guest for an all new episode of Ndani TV’s The Juice airing this Sunday.

Glowing as she sits for a chat with media personality Toolz, Mrs Sule is all smiles as her husband’s image is flashed on the screen.

In 2012 interview, Nse revealed that her only regret from a long relationship, was that she didn’t have a child.

On the topic – kids, she tells Toolz that she and her husband have different numbers in mind.

Catch the episode on AfricaMagic Entertainment (Channel 151 on DSTV) by 8 PM.

Watch the teaser

1. Gorgeous

May 15, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Wia is Chigurl… Your gurl Nse dey speak britico-naija…hmm! Yab me and quench o.

• CarliforniaBawlar

May 15, 2014 at 11:38 pm

hehehehehahahaha!! Nse we love you, but why evils na. Anyways sha, shey her husband is kinda Britico, so…..I guess she has ‘contracted’ the accent from living with him and/or kissing.
      I won’t be watching this, just ’cause I don’t want anything messing with my love for her.

• jay

May 16, 2014 at 8:44 am

TO THINK SHE SOUNDED SO ELOQUENT before GOING TO LIVE IN ENGLAND, NOW SHE SEEMS TO HAVE PICKED UP WHAT IS CLOSEST TO A UK WORKING CLASS [low people’s] ACCENT … WITH THE NAIJA ‘ENGELI’ ALL ROLLED UP IN IT!

Verdict: Ghastly*

• nene

May 16, 2014 at 1:55 am

nse’s accent is very annoying, in films and in interviews. speak normal..gosh!

• Queen_B

May 16, 2014 at 2:00 am

I thought i was the only one that noticed o. How many months has she been in London ehn.

2. Joan85

May 15, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Nse of life!!! I love this woman! 🙂

3. S!

May 15, 2014 at 9:17 pm

So beautiful!!!

4. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

May 15, 2014 at 9:30 pm

WHAT’S WITH ALL THE ‘PHUNE’? LOL, MY PEOPLE

5. fadeyo

May 15, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Is it my eyes or what?? Nse is becoming fairer by the day…thought she was dark skinned!

• jay

May 16, 2014 at 8:23 am

THAT’S what happens to you when you live in England.

• jay

May 16, 2014 at 8:34 am

…but her accent is off!

6. vivian

May 15, 2014 at 11:20 pm

i love dis chick

7. vivian

May 15, 2014 at 11:21 pm

cant wait to watch dis

8. Busarni

May 15, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Nse is a babe !!!!

9. Floxy

May 15, 2014 at 11:41 pm

WHAT???!!! What is she speaking? I really don’t understand these our nigerian people and faking accents anymore oh! Why can’t they just stick to their normal accents, you live in Britain for a year or two and you become britico-naijernised just like that. Is it magic.. Hmmmm, just wondering oh!

10. Smyl4me

May 16, 2014 at 12:33 am

My only Nse of life. This lady can act mehn! The Epic movie Mr&Mrs came to mind as i saw her pic.

11. nene

May 16, 2014 at 1:56 am

toolz, please never wear this “cap” on your head again. very ugly hairstyle.

• idomagirl

May 16, 2014 at 8:01 am

It’s not ugly….

12. Blossom Ivy

May 16, 2014 at 2:52 am

So defensive about the children question though.. Eeessh!

13. Angel

May 16, 2014 at 5:47 am

Same folks that called out First Lady madam Patience for “there is God oo! Na only u waka come” speech, which went viral on internet, are now complaining that Nse dey form British accent. Y’all have deep-seated issues, but y’all don’t know it yet, I ve given up on Nigerians, na una sabi… Abeg Nse love, if u like speak only Spanish, it won’t change my view about u, I love u scatter! nothing do u girlfriend, keep doing ur thang, the sky is ur starting point, u are the best as far as nollywood is concern.

• jay

May 16, 2014 at 8:44 am

No one quarrels with your compliments of her, but HER ACCENT IS OFF – It is curious to me that it is only BLACK PEOPLE who are SOOO QUICK to jump out of their skin once an opportunity presents itself…

Verdict: Ghastly*

14. birdieblue

May 16, 2014 at 10:40 am

CHAI BN readers! I didn’t even notice she had an accent until it was pointed out? Did you guys even listen to a word she said? haba!

15. Ena

May 16, 2014 at 11:42 am

someone please get nene some holy water to bath with already! kilode? na only you for here? you’re so full of hate it’s beginning to seem evil! we hear say Nse’s accent has changed, what’s with calling the presenter’s hair ugly? o ga fun e gaan o!

16. Doris

May 16, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Mbok….Nse darling love u so much anytime anyday….Speak ur thing dey go….haters go hug transformer….my prayer is dat God ll bless ur home and grant u things of Joy…..

17. sum1special

May 16, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I love Nse, but she seems a bit fake to me…

18. khaleesi

May 16, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I so love NSE!!!!! i love her style, her acting, the way she speaks, her natural hair, her dentition, her smile,……etc.

19. Anon

May 16, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Nse looking so young and pretty! She was my senior at FGCI I’m so proud of her. I pray God blesses them with beautiful children very soon.

20. Ebony

May 16, 2014 at 2:30 pm

I really dont get this toolz look …she needs a pro like Banke Mesida to help with her looks and hair .

• Bambi

May 16, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Have you see Banke Mesida is real life oustide her work………. She cant dress to save the day , so lets not talk of her styling others. Thank you

21. Arthur

May 16, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Nse is too good for an actress. We need to learn to appreciate our fellow citizens.

22. Anon

May 16, 2014 at 5:13 pm

there is nothing wrong with her accent. She’s always spoken like this in movies. Just cos she does not sound like every Nigerian on the street does not mean shes faking it. Gosh, must we always look for negatives?

23. anonymous

May 17, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I love Nse to the ends of the earth and back! She is amazing and can do no wrong in my eyes,and concerning her accent its neither British nor feigned its just polished and clear! I noticed that for Nigerians anybody that does not have the local intonation in their oral/spoken English is either faking it or British or American and that’s not true!I also want to commend BN readers and those who comment for their extreme maturity they show when addressing issues.I must say I am highly impressed because I have been on other blogs and the level of maturity you show and caution you take in dishing out comments is unparalleled to other blogs that just curse themselves out and behave like stack illiterates. I’m new to the blog and hope to be on it for a long time.Thumbs up guys! 🙂

24. Anony

May 18, 2014 at 2:00 am

thanks

25. Rhecks

May 19, 2014 at 9:34 pm

I love Nse like crazy!she can do no wrong in my eyes…at least she speaks good and clear English in all her movies and that is all I need!plus she acts so beautifully!