Features

Atoke’s Monday Morning Banter: Two More Seconds, Please!

I lost my sunglasses last week, and in the full glare of this summer, I didn’t want to have to endure all that light in my eyes. So I said to Isoken, “Let’s go to TK Maxx! I need correct and affordable sunglasses. Plus, I want to see if they have any good deals for a coat for the winter.” It was my first mistake. Shopping is not my favourite thing in the world. The whole idea of checking from rack to rack in search of that perfect dress… just not my thing.

Mistake two: asking Isoken to follow me to a STORE. The girl literally loses all sense of time, ORIGINAL purpose and reason any time she enters a store.

After I picked my sunglasses (in all of ten minutes), dear Isoken decided to “buy a few tops”. 35 minutes later we were hauling 18 tops, 6 pairs of jeans and 4 dresses, heading towards the changing room. Not only did I have to sit through the excruciating process of watching her try on each item, she had this obsession with properly putting each item back on the appropriate hanger! Jesus, son of the blessed virgin! How did a quick trip become such a tedious chore? I said, “I hope after trying all these clothes, you plan to buy ALL. Because, you must not have wasted my time for nothing.” She corrected me, saying it wasn’t a waste of time but a meticulous task finding the perfect fit. “I am only being fastidious.” I grumbled that one man’s fastidious and meticulous is another man’s time waster.

Let’s look at the example of those people who stop to count their money at the ATMs. At the GTBank on Airport Road, it’s almost like there’s an unwritten memo that users of that machine must count their money after the machine spits it out. I remember when I complained about this, someone mentioned that in Nigeria, one could never be too careful. You need to meticulously count your money before you leave. It was immaterial that people were waiting, as long as you went through the motions of collecting your money.

Upon deciding to write about the issue of ‘meticulous people’, I thought about the different circumstances when people take their sweet time in executing things – stretching the consumption of one plate of rice over a duration of 30 minutes; stopping to chat with attendants at a drive by; remembering to ask cashier at the bank how he’s dealing with his athlete’s foot; carefully designating boxes for packing when you have a little over an hour before your flight; spending 90 minutes applying make up in the morning before work.

Some people might call these people time wasters, others might say they’re just people who pay attention to detail. However, it’s interesting to see how one strikes a balance. In some cases, it’s a matter of how much interest a person has in the subject matter. Let’s talk about the people who like to chew every grain of rice while you’re on a quick lunch break at Yellow Chilli. To those people, it is the ‘proper’ way to eat. Why are you rushing your food when you’re not in Command Secondary School, Rukuba Barracks? Meanwhile, the person you’re having lunch with is just sitting, playing Bejewelled and waiting for you to finish up.

According to my friend, some people are skilled in the art of stretching time. They make a song and dance about every activity – parking the car, preparing coffee, arranging clean underwear, buying tomato at Ojuwoye market – everything and anything you can think of!

Lord have mercy! At least one good thing came of my trip to TK Maxx (Okay, two good things… because my sunglasses are beautiful!). I know NOT to go shopping ever again with Miss I. Meticulous. 🙂 What do you guys think?

Have a fantastic, beautiful, sunshine-filled week ahead. Don’t forget to tell us what category you fall under: ‘meticulous’ or ‘straight to the point’. Hey, remember to share some of your most interesting time-stretching experiences with us.

Peace, love & carrots.
Toodles!

Photo Credit: Dreamstime | Monkey Business Images

1. Lol

August 18, 2014 at 9:22 am

It’s Tj maxx not Tk maxx

• Atoke

August 18, 2014 at 9:26 am

Hiya, they wrote TK Maxx outside their door. 🙂 Don’t just take my word for it.http://www.tkmaxx.com.

TJ Maxx is in The States.

Thank you for reading.

A.

• XENA

August 18, 2014 at 11:17 am

Atoke you went to Command Secondary School Rukuba Barracks in JOS,CSSJ things na waoh !!! 🙂

• Monisola

August 18, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Don’t mind the professor trying to correct you.
      In the US is TJ maxx, but you in Uk.

• Authentic Sunshine

August 18, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Lolest…….it’s really they wrote Tk Maxx outside their door. I got a really lovely pair from there as well at a good rate. Wanna pose die.

• Amaababe

August 18, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Tk maxx is in Germany and some other places….They usually have good stuff

• Thatgidigirl

August 18, 2014 at 9:33 am

Tj maxi is US, Tk maxx is UK

• Mnena

August 18, 2014 at 9:35 am

It’s TK Maxx in England o and TJ Maxx in the US. Thank you.

• Carliforniabawlar

August 18, 2014 at 9:36 am

Hahahaha…correcter of the universe, it’s TK Maxx in the UK and TJ Maxx in the US. Pele dear….

• Taye

August 18, 2014 at 11:19 am

It’s called TK Maxx in the UK actually so it depends on which country you are shopping in.

• Anne

August 18, 2014 at 1:26 pm

It’s Tk maxx in the UK and Tj maxx in the States.

• Jo!

August 18, 2014 at 1:32 pm

In this guy/babe’s mind now, you were “correcting” Atoke.. see how the tables went and turned (sic)

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 18, 2014 at 1:34 pm

The same way it’s Walmart and not Asda, abi? We feel thee. 🙂

• ceece

August 18, 2014 at 2:31 pm

LOL!!!!! you’ve just been schooled @lol. hahahaaaa

• Ohmine

August 18, 2014 at 2:32 pm

IFY its TK maxx in US madam correction officer

• Ohmine

August 18, 2014 at 2:34 pm

*Tj maxx I mean*

• Anne

August 18, 2014 at 5:29 pm

It’s tkmaxx in the UK and Tjmaxx in the US. Still the same company tho

2. Thatgidigirl

August 18, 2014 at 9:25 am

Proudly a makeup time stretcher, make up is an art and it should be done meticulously. However, i take a shower in 10mins or less so i guess that balances out. My elder sister has to shut every door, window, drawer, cupboard, turn off light switches, put the toilet lid down, close the curtains etc just before we leave the house……eeeeeevery time! like seriously??? even if we’re going to tesco express around the corner or we’re late for a flight, she has to complete the shutting down ritual that takes like 15 minutes. You should see me fuming!

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 18, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I have a friend who has the reverse ailment. Whenever she gets home she needs to check every cupboard and wardrobe, as well as behind every door to make sure there’s no one hiding in the house. And she has to repeat this routine before she falls asleep. With a blunt instrument and her phone in her hand for that fateful day that she eventually finds someone.

Don’t know if to term it meticulousness or just safety consciousness. In her defence – a) when she was at Uni, her flatmate walked into her room and a guy jumped out of the closet (harmlessly, as he also ran straight out of the flat immediately), which put the fear of God in them all; and b) her husband often works away from home so she’s left alone for enough nights to feed her phobia.

3. Nahum

August 18, 2014 at 9:29 am

I married a time waster aka Mr. Meticulous. I was late today cause he had all weekend to clean up his closet but nooooooo, he chose early Monday morning to perform this task and guess who had to be a good wife and help him put every sock, every shirt in the right place? Me!!! Plus I had to prepare the little ones for school and make breakfast….I felt like punching him

• Missy

August 20, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Haha Awwww *hugs* I’m so sorry about that….

4. patsy

August 18, 2014 at 9:36 am

Time stretchers everywhere! My immediate elder sis prepares stew for rice for 3hours each time,doesn’t leave de house unless her cloth is ironed.makes sure everytin is perfect in her eyes,took her two hours to tie gele on her trado wedding against my idea of bringing a makeover artist saying de fee is much.then I have zero patience for ladies who waste time rubbing and cleaning their makeup over and over again just to make sure their face luks perfect in their eyes.then pple who waste much time in every queue not minding de long lines awaiting them.

5. Carliforniabawlar

August 18, 2014 at 9:46 am

On ‘meticulous’ people….My mother can take 1 full hour just to apply body lotion!! I’m not even exaggerating….and she’ll sit there proud of herself, side-eyeing and judging someone like me who dresses up and then, apply lotion to the exposed parts. I don’t understand how you’ll take over two hours just to get dressed, makeup application time non-inclusive and you’ll come and start feeling like a ‘lady’. Mbanu! A real lady will ‘baff’ sharp sharp and go on about her business ON TIME!!!
    There’s nothing I hate more than showing up late to church or an event looking like I just had a makeover…

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 18, 2014 at 1:50 pm

I just laughed out loud at that mental picture of your mum! She probably shakes her head too and asks why you can’t learn from her meticulous ways…. Gotta love mums 🙂

• Anike

August 18, 2014 at 3:10 pm

LOOL, I think we have the same mum

6. dizzy

August 18, 2014 at 10:00 am

Sometimes you really have to stop and smell the roses.
    The mentality is, “why not?”

Where are you rushing to sef? you did not say. what would be so wrong in sipping a soft drink while you chat and gist with your friend while she tries on some outfits?

As long as you are not running late or keeping someone waiting, try and take pleasure in the simple things in life. Now, check out this guy

uk.screen.yahoo.com/storyful/blame-being-boogie-085659619.html?vp=1

7. Thor Odinson

August 18, 2014 at 10:11 am

Hahahaha the corrector has been corrected.
    Must feel like a right plum now

8. Neo

August 18, 2014 at 10:19 am

Ahhhh, the ATM one slays me sideways i swear! Its not being meticulous its just being darn slow in the eejit way. They will stand there reading each sentence as if it is the lost map to the treasure of Eldorado. There was a day some guy was using the GTB ATM at work and proceeded to withdraw 5k in successions of 1k each. I wanted to remove my shoe and throw it at him. He now proceeded to count the money! I swear. Is that not agent of Lucifer? I like to think i am meticulous but i veer in the direction of OCD rather than time wasting. Yes, i can be in the kitchen to boil water for morning coffee b4 work, notice a smudge on the floor and the next thing I’m sweeping, mopping and washing cooker…….

• Jo!

August 18, 2014 at 1:37 pm

looooool. This!!! I enter bathroom to bath, next thing I’m scrubbing floor, washing walls and …

• www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com

August 18, 2014 at 5:17 pm

LMAO! That’s so me!

• apple crumble

August 18, 2014 at 1:45 pm

this is meeee omg! any little smudge in the kitchen, i’m cleaning everywhere!

• Marian

August 18, 2014 at 1:52 pm

That one gets me I mean if u constantly use d ATM u wud not hv to rid evertn. Its worse wen d line is long and someone wud spend over 10 minutes just for them to end up with out withdrwing any money.

Want to discuss about God and more, visit mariasdesire.wordpress.com

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 18, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I’ve been there (re preparing a morning drink before heading out to work and suddenly finding one’s self involved in some early morning house chores instead). The proper term for such ruses is “delay tactic” because what we’re really doing is putting off the inevitable 🙂

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

August 18, 2014 at 5:09 pm

The day I started washing the windows with the whole works (mop, brush, detergent) when my mates were already seated at their desks earning the days pay, I knew I got it bad.

• Temmy

October 15, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Lmao…this is so funny. ….y would u withdraw 1k in 5 successions?

9. TANTRA

August 18, 2014 at 10:20 am

I spend about ten minutes in the bathroom. My boo spends about one hour. So, I make sure that if I am going out, I shower first.

10. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

August 18, 2014 at 10:20 am

Atoke, you’ve got me a wee bit confused here.

You wrote about people being meticulous to the point of being obsessive compulsive; these people who like to check and double check on themselves and others. They are usually overly security conscious and would sacrifice time over security. Then you wrote about people who take time to inquire about the personal well being of the person they are interacting with or generally engage in social niceties before going to the point of their bi’ness. These people consider it an investment in the goodwill they share in the relationship.

You also mentioned natural time wasters. They are neither meticulous or overly social beings. Some are just happy-go-lucky-types who like to live in the moment and forget every other thing else. Some are just wired wrongly and if its not yet 9:00am, which is time the meeting is to commence, they don’t believe they are late. Others are just plain lazy and indecisive and drag everyone behind with their lack of discipline.

I may be wrong, but I think these are three different examples you have mentioned may not successfully compare as all being of the same meticulous strain. What do you think?

11. Anonymous

August 18, 2014 at 10:31 am

I’m guilty of applying makeup for approximately 25 mins but i shower and get dressed in about 10 mins. Being in the kitchen with my mum on the other hand is a tedious task. It doesn’t matter if its just yam she is boiling, she will spend a day and half doing it. Most times i just prefer to cook alone cause i”d be done in less than no time.

12. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

August 18, 2014 at 10:38 am

The first time I saw someone counting money dispensed from the ATM, I felt embarrassed. I mean, how many shades of silly can there be? The way they face the wall and proceed to lick their fingers before counting the money, even twice sometimes irritates the life out of me. Then they glance about suspiciously at everyone as they tuck the money away safely then they walk away with an awkward gait, their hands constantly patting the location of the cash every other second. If anyone has ever had the incorrect amount dispensed, I would like to hear about it. Baring that, that behavior is just downright #[email protected]^+..

• Profound

August 18, 2014 at 2:36 pm

hahaha this made me chuckle as I could just picture the scene you described!!!!

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

August 18, 2014 at 5:29 pm

*Barring

• nwanyi na aga aga

August 19, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Looooool! this is so funny

13. DOO

August 18, 2014 at 10:47 am

Atoke, you need to change where you shop for 2 reasons: (1) Gucci is Gucci whether in the States or the UK and so your readers would not get confused (2) Miss I would not send too much time in the shop, the price of the items will reduce the number of things she buys, therefore, reducing the time you spend in the shop.

• Jo!

August 18, 2014 at 1:34 pm

What! Which kin curve be this?
      Oya send a weekly 5figure check to her account na, since the tkmaxx is paining you, oniranu

• NaijaPikin

August 18, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Catch the humor in the comment……Be meticulous and read it slowly. I promise you’ll break out in a smile/laugh

• anonymous

August 18, 2014 at 2:05 pm

You need to get exposed and expand your horizon before you advice people. She needs to change where she shops because a reader does not know the shop!!! You want her to shop only in shops that are international chain? How myopic you are. Google tk maxx and you will understand. Please on matters you don’t really understand, do research before you talk authoritatively on them.

• MC

August 18, 2014 at 4:13 pm

The person was joking! how could you not get that!?

• Ashley

September 15, 2014 at 11:14 pm

… Take a chill pill. I am sure she means if she shops in The GUCCI store (which has the same spellings all around), my Sister Isoken would not have to pick out so many things to try on simply because of the price.

14. KDK

August 18, 2014 at 11:16 am

My closest friend spends forever combing her hair…..I just sit and watch till she’s done. Patience is really a virtue.

15. Taye

August 18, 2014 at 11:21 am

That is why I shop alone lol. My friends get annoyed when I am getting ready for going out…as in I take my time meeeeehn. I’m so bad that I spend at least 15 minutes on one eyebrow loool

16. South South Chairman

August 18, 2014 at 11:21 am

Gucci huh?

No wonder your second point comes across as if it was written in swahili

• Mswahili

August 18, 2014 at 12:47 pm

… and have swahili speakers done now get awaaaay!!

17. mimi

August 18, 2014 at 11:36 am

TKmaxx is not for the fainthearted. the store philosophy is designed around a treasure hunt like scenario. My personal philosophy is if something matters enough to you take the needed time to get it done. Just to throw something else out there is a retail studies that says the quicker you shop the more you spend ( can remember the reference).

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 18, 2014 at 2:10 pm

I concur.

My usual reason for going into TK Maxx is to find kids’ clothes as a present for someone’s child’s naming-ceremony/birthday. This reason is usually overtaken by the time I reach their cosmetics and kitchenware aisles. Forget clothes, I don’t even have time for that particular section of the store. Give me shelves full of hair and body products from well known brands, which have price tags of 70% off their original price (Up to 70% off!!!). Then when you’re done giving me that, whisk me off (see what I did there? hehe) to the kitchenware aisle so that I can amass a delightful assortment of fancy crockery and appliances that I have absolutely no use for (case in point – the casserole set I absolutely HAD TO HAVE 3 months ago because this was going to be THE summer of cooking oyibo food, darn it! Still unused and sitting in its box at the back of my cupboard).

Visiting TK Maxx is a time/money consuming endeavor and its senior brother – TJ Maxx – is even more of a problem. My sister actively avoids taking me and my mum there whenever we’re over on visits.

• Tru

August 18, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Lolllllllll Nne please, please, PLEEEEEEEEASE start your blog or at least your own feature on BN. Believe me, your comments add to my Monday anc Tuesday delights

• Carliforniabawlar

August 18, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Lmao….. the summer of oyibo foods indeed!! My sister! Shebi most casseroles are winter comfort foods na so there is plenty of time!! Hold the forth till winter.
      Meanwhile you are the second person raving about the TJ Maxx’s home section….I’ll be sure to make a stop by them soon.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 18, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Thank you for the props, babes. It would seem that some of us are professional commenters…. 🙂

• I agree...

August 22, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Whenever you visit again try the store Ross, if available in your sister’s area. Home goods (Store owned by the same company as TJ MAXX and TK MAXX )as well

18. Nife

August 18, 2014 at 11:37 am

Straight to the point yo! Who has time to waste

19. Iya

August 18, 2014 at 11:50 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOL….’They wrote TK Maxx outside thier door’ teeheeheeehee

20. mimi

August 18, 2014 at 11:53 am

I am guilty of couple of things people have mentioned.
    I eat slowly, but it also means I am not in the habit of over-eating.
    I taking my merry time when I shop ( for me it is like an adventure and an amazing de-stresser). I like shopping mostly on my own so I don’t have to think of possibly wasting someone’s time. I also find the most amazing bargains.
    I can spend 30 minutes doing my make up. ( I believe you can never blend too much). But I don’t often do my make up..

• Jo!

August 18, 2014 at 1:33 pm

30 mins??? You’re a champ luv

• Jo!

August 18, 2014 at 1:33 pm

In case you didn’t get that, 30mins is just short

21. ug

August 18, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Lmao…. guilty as charges. I take upto 30mins to makeup. Yes *wink. I don’t waste time in eating cos once d food gets cold, am done. My bf can eat for hours…choi! na beans u dey pick..Lol

22. ug

August 18, 2014 at 12:29 pm

*as charged

23. Pradacandy

August 18, 2014 at 1:15 pm

I’m not meticulous but I can be a time waster especially when it comes to shopping. Why should I make a choice without seeing everything in all the stores? I’d regret it if I just walked in a store, picked something and walked out and then see something nicer in the glass window of another shop. Soo…..I can window shop for a whole day and not be exhausted & I usually do this alone. I no want wahala.

24. Tolani

August 18, 2014 at 2:10 pm

I am a ‘professional time waster’ and I have always been since I was little. It’s so bad I usually wake up and begin to get ready an hour before everyone else. Most times I just catch myself daydreaming and I realise I have lost track of time. LOL!

I also eat very slowly…my friends were always complaining when I was in Uni and up to now if I don’t have at least 45 minutes to spare I won’t risk preparing a meal and eating before going out 🙂

25. Profound

August 18, 2014 at 2:15 pm

I can totally relate to this. My hubby calls himself a chilling guy a.k.a he doesn’t like to rush. I’m the polar opposite. I’m more than happy to pull a Usain Bolt when required. Hubby woul.d rather miss a Train, than run 2mins to the station, even if the next train is in 30mins. The worst part is his car routine. He spends on average 15mins preparing to drive off every single time. This entails adjusting his mirrors, connecting his phone to the speakers, looking for a Spotify playlist, connecting the satnav, checking the phone again!!!! It used to drive me nuts, but I’ve now learnt to accept him for who he is…looool!

26. Jane Public

August 18, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Oh Please, I invented time wasting. Le Boo has learnt to live with it. I looooove the sound of a shower running and steamed bathrooms, so I need to run the shower for at least 10 minutes before going in. In that time I snooze until a certain someone reminds me that there are children in Africa without running water. Every day a new 3rd world analogy. He has learnt not to turn the shower off though because I am at my grumpiest in the mornings and it takes a wise man to steer clear. My sister says I should have a tattoo on my forehead that only shows up in the morning with the words Danger, grumpy alert. Anyways, after taking a shower, I must scrub the shower stall and glass. Soap suds are like snakes to me. I see them and my skin starts to itch. I must scrub the shower cubicle clean. I do it after every shower. You can imagine how long it takes us to leave the house. I must have the award for latecomer of the year award. My boss is used to it. I always manage to do my work before I leave or take it home. After vacuuming I go at it with a brush and dust pan. I also park the car with amazing precision, even if I have to do it 8 times. I set out my clothes for the day after with at least 3 options. These acts of “time wasting”, isn’t time wasting Atoke. They are what makes us feel calm and zen, and must I say part of our charm and quirkiness. If I didn’t have my “time wasting” activities, I would be a crazy woman by now. I HATE shopping by the way. A certain loved someone is very thankful I do all my shopping online. One less thing for him to complain about

• Jane Public

August 18, 2014 at 2:18 pm

“aren’t” time wasting

• Monisola

August 18, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Dear Jane Public,
      are you sure you don’t have OCD? That’s pretty meticulous routine.

• Fite

August 22, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Can somebody yell “MONK!!!!”

27. The Generous Economist

August 18, 2014 at 2:19 pm

on a daily basis, I eat my lunch for up to 5 hrs…eatt.. pause.. type..gist.. work.. eat… but then.. wheneva am going to eat either alone or with people…i jst get takeaways… so that wheneva any party is ready to leave.. i jst grab my pack and move…

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

August 18, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Dear The Generous Economist, I can eat a meal for 2 days if care is not taken. I take a spoon then proceed to do other things and come back to take another bite. My colleagues have stopped worrying. Even when I eat out, I can never finish my meal, no matter how little it is. My fridge used be lined with half drunk drinks until I cut down on my intake. I marvel at people who make it a point to finish everything on their plate and in record time. I’ve tried to exercise some discipline, but I just cant be still and eat all at once. Its just plain punishment.

28. yemisi

August 18, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Na wa ohhhh, this is the first time i am hearing that people count money from ATM machine i never see am before ohhh, what i know is that people can go on and on in withdrawing money when they can see that so many people are on the queue, it even happen to me this morning, was just tooo upset with the man,

29. onlymewaka

August 18, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Hahahah
    I don laff taya today

30. Monisola

August 18, 2014 at 3:29 pm

There’s a very thin line between been meticulous and having an OCD.
    I am straight to the point girl, can’t stand time wasters.

31. NaijaPikin

August 18, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Ain’t nobody got time for that…..def a straight to the point kinda person.

I laughed at the food one. you can finish 3 plates of food and my sis will still be on the 1st plate. I’m like girl pick it up, cold food aint delicious joh. lol

32. Flames

August 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm

U can call me Miss meticulous. Dat proverb “slow n steady is my anthem”. Like wats d use of rushing 2 do dis or dat wen u can calm down n go abt it. Granted it annoys some pple in my life(esp my mom who dnt understand y I’ll spend 30 mins plus making up) bt dey’ve gotten used 2 it 😀

33. babygiwa

August 18, 2014 at 5:31 pm

I can’t stand time wasters! I don’t mind meticulous people but please be fast about your ‘meticulousness’. I’m a straight to the point kinda girl tho, I eat fast, read fast, talk fast, walk fast, shower fast, clean fast, apply make-up fast! No time abeg

34. Lee plenty

August 18, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Totally relating to some comments here. Can spend two hours taking a bath.Growing up were all the kids had to share a bathroom, If I made moves like I was going to take a bath, it would be televised and it hasn’t improved as I’ve gotten older.I’d have to agree with Jane Public, these seemingly time wasting activities tend to help us be at peace with our world cos that bath after a long hard day at work is the ‘ish’ for me o. I leave the bathroom reborn.

35. Authentic Sunshine

August 18, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Has anyone noticed the benefit scroungers who get to an ATM and proceed to try all of their upteen different cards to get the balance on each account. Then the next step naturally would be to withdraw funds from their choice account, only for them to have forgotten which account they intended to use. Then it’s back to step 1, at which point am praying for divine patience and self control.

36. Radiant

August 18, 2014 at 9:41 pm

All I can say is that y’all are beautiful. 🙂

37. Me loo

August 25, 2014 at 12:15 am

Am a sharp sharp kind of babe o

38. Onye

August 25, 2014 at 12:40 am

In UK, if you are going to spend hours on makeup in the morning, make sure you wake up at an appropriate time. In my company be prepared to be fired if you are late.

39. Ashley