Events

#DCChilling – Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Iyanya Spotted at John F. Kennedy Memorial, Washington

DC Chilling - John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

Celebs chilling in DC!

Tiwa Savage, Iyanya, Don Jazzy, Tee Billz, Masterkraft and Tola Odunsi were spotted at the John F. Kennedy Memorial Center for Performing Arts in Washington D.C.

They are all prepping for “Nigeria: Our Heritage Project” organized at The Federal Ministry of Tourism, Culture, and National Orientation.

The event will kick off by 8 PM tonight at the JFK Center. Guests expected include Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ali Nuhu, Tosin Martins, Davido and the other artistes mentioned above.

Tee Billz

Tee Billz

Tiwa Savage & Don Jazzy

Tiwa Savage & Don Jazzy

DC Chilling - John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04

Masterkraft

Masterkraft

Tiwa Savage & Bizzle Osikoya

Tiwa Savage & Bizzle Osikoya

Tola Odunsi, Tee Billz, Don Jazzy & Bizzle Osikoya

Tola Odunsi, Tee Billz, Don Jazzy & Bizzle Osikoya

DC Chilling - John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 07

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Cancel Reply

August 4, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I don’t know why, but I don’t like this Bizzle guy. God forgive me 🙁

2. Marie Antoinette

August 4, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Biko who is this Bizzle??? Google couldn’t say. Dude seems to ‘bizzle’ everywhere.

• Olanma

August 5, 2014 at 12:33 am

I know right.

3. RITA

August 4, 2014 at 8:29 pm

no one likes him don’t feel bad!

4. Sandy

August 4, 2014 at 10:08 pm

Tiwa has lost her wedding body so fast! Or is she pregnant? Also lots of grey hair on her head. Old age or stress?

5. Temitayo

August 4, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Bizzle’s role is actually important, he is the Mavin’s A and R, you need to discuss bookings? Speaking engagements? Features? Anything that involves the artist’s strategic development, you are directed to the A& R. Now he plays that role for all the Mavins, sounds very important and powerful to me. You don’t have to like him, but i think he is doing his job well. Be informed!

• Busarni

August 5, 2014 at 5:04 am

Bizzle is that you? Oya. Crawl back to your hole; I hereby declare you a c_list celeb.

• NaijaPikin

August 6, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Finally someone answers the question on what bizzle does.

I figured he worked for Mavin but got thrown off when i started seeing him with other artists.

6. Chris Ayo Joseph

August 4, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Same question on my lips, WHO IS THIS BIZZLE OSIKOYA? Dude seems to be trying too hard for fame. Dude don try soteeeee, Bella Naija has named him a CELEBRITY. Abeg, what are we celebrating about this dude naw?

• Chris Ayo Joseph

August 4, 2014 at 11:47 pm

Anyone seen around with Don Jazzy always is automatically a Celebrity

7. Resoundingslap

August 5, 2014 at 6:02 am

Don’t mean to hate but there’s something roguish about Tee Billz

• James

August 6, 2014 at 1:31 pm

That’s exactly what runz tru my mind every time I see his picture. He seems like a dude with street edge. I remember Sauce Kid mentioning him a few times on his 1st mix tape

8. Hi

August 5, 2014 at 8:03 am

Yoruba Connection. I have tried; you know. Where’s my appointment with the Federal government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am Igbo

9. Natty Dread

August 5, 2014 at 10:25 am

Bizzle is a big dude doing his thing, haterz should continue hating!