Features

Isio Knows Better: Ex-Girlfriends In Law

Isio-Knows-Better-May-2014-Bellanaija1-562x600I sincerely lay no claims to being more knowledgeable than anyone, but I do confess that better than I did yesterday, last year and a decade ago.

Isio Knows Better is an attempt to capture the shocking and highly entertaining conversation within myself. The conversations between my mind (the sharp witty one), my soul (the lover and the spiritual one) and my body (the playful one concerned with the more mundane things of life). She is the eternal referee between the caustic mind and the sensitive soul. This is Isio. So, here’s to making private conversations public.

Enjoy!
***

English language is yet to coin a word that quite defines what ‘ex-girlfriends in law’ is.So, permit me to call someone who once dated (but is not currently attached to) someone you once dated (but are not currently attached to) an ex-girlfriend in law.

Imagine such a one, and then now consider this- can you be friends with her? I don’t mean BFFs and ride-or-die “chic-ism”. By “friends” I mean can you be friendly or civil with that person? Can you comfortably share space and/or words with them without animosity? Think about it. Same goes for the guys…

So back to the ladies, being friends with your ex’s current mate is something entirely different, just as being friends with  the one who was instrumental to the crumbling of your relationship, or even the person your man left you for. No, I don’t mean being friends with the girl whose heart he had to blast-scatter to be with you. (She probably despises you sef…) But what could possibly be your quarrel with your ex’s ex? She is just a girl who dated him and has moved on, just as you dated him, and have moved on…

So, can you be friends with your ex-girlfriend in law?

Once I posed this question to my friends on BBM, and the answers I got from many of the ladies were as alarming as they were funny. Things like…

“Ehhhhh?! How? That useless girl!”

“Over my dead body! Never! I can never be friends with such.”

“Ahhhh, no o. Which kain friendship be that na?”

“Hahhahahahhhhhaaaa, that witch. God forbid!”

“Eh, if I hear! None of them should even come near me…”

“Ahan, no o! Abeg-abeg make water find im level, mbok!”

Truly hilarious stuff. Yet again, I ask the question, “Can you be friends with your ex’s ex?”

Let me tell you a story about meeting my ex’s ex. Or exes as the case were…

Once I met an ex at the mall. We hadn’t seen each other in a while, and because it had been an amicable separation between us, we were friendly. Few minutes later, a female friend of his walks into the shop we were in. He introduced me to her as his ex amid our friendly hugs and banter. She appeared confused and in turn we beamed mischievously at her confusion at our friendliness. She told me later that she had dated him briefly when I was out of the country. I was like, “Oh, cool!”

She and I became friends after that. She was quite open-minded, and she made it easy. Over time, we developed a relationship between ourselves that was independent of our ex. We would go to the movies, have dinner with friends and exchange the occasional phone calls. We are not BFFs, but we are good friends. And she is a good person. I am glad I met her.

On the flip side is my other ex’s ex. I met her at my friend Susan’s birthday dinner. I sat down to eat, and then Susan decided to introduce me to the girl seated beside me. The conversation went thus:

SUSAN: Isio, do you know Oluchi? She used to date that your ex-boyfriend Mr. Man.

ME: Oh wow. What does it matter? An ex is an ex. (Then I chuckled and turn to Oluchi) Nice to meet you.

OLUCHI: (Ignores me and then turns to Susan and huffs). What do you mean EX?! (Turns to me as she flicks her weave) I was still with him last night; we are still enjoying each other.

ME: Well then, I am happy for you. (I smile and turn my attention to my food).

Five minutes later my friend calls out to me from across the table. I look at her, and then she signals to yet another girl on the table. The girl looks up.

SUSAN: (Loudly so everyone could hear) Shalewa, meet Isio. Isio, meet Shalewa, who also dated your ex Mr. Man at some point…

Odiegwu. I found the direction of this conversation distasteful.

At this point I drop my cutlery, nodded politely a greeting to Shalewa. Then I turn to Susan…

ME: Susan, Susan, my friend my friend… what exactly am I supposed to do with this information? Shall I walk up to her and say, ‘‘Hi, my name is Isio, I hear we’ve ridden the same horse, but it’s nice to meet you.’’

I paused and smiled.

Everyone at that dinner table went silent.

Then I picked up my glass of wine and sipped slowly; my eyes daring her to test me. Some ‘‘friends’’ sef. Whatever happened to keeping it “drama-free?”

My friend Susan was sufficiently embarrassed by her bad behavior. And that was that. Needless to say, I am sure neither Oluchi nor Shalewa would have wanted to be my friend even if their entrance to heaven depended on it. And that was okay too.

If you are really honest about an ex being done, dusted and buried, why should you care enough to dislike someone who loved and lost the same person you loved and lost? If anything you should be friends; the Association of Former Girlfriends in Law. She is your FOGIL. (Chuckles).  In any case, if you really are safe and secure in your new relationship and love le boo, what le ex does with his instrument should be no concern of yours.

Unless you have been lying to yourself and you want le ex back…

Then you should be honest with yourself, le boo and stay away from the others in le ex’s life who are like you before you kill someone.

If you are fortunate (or unfortunate enough) to have dated a man who is loved by many women, how many women are you comfortable alienating just because they liked who you liked? You never know if she could be a good person. You never know if she might be the person God has placed in your life to bless you. You will never know her quality as a human being, because she chopped le ex’s banana briefly in 2008, while you are still hung up on the fact that you loved him loyally from 2002 through 2005.  This is 2014, and you are annoyed at her and anyone else who dared be with the man you once loved after you’ve both moved on.

The world is indeed a magical place filled with people just waiting to be offended by something, anything.

Have a truly lovely Tuesday, my friends!

1. Oyinade

August 26, 2014 at 9:26 am

nice article!

2. Ferrari

August 26, 2014 at 9:45 am

I once had a BFF who came to ask me for permission to date my most recent ex…

• Blue

August 26, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Really!!! this should be a story on its own!!

• Hadassah

August 27, 2014 at 11:59 am

hahahaha…
      some thing like that happened to me…
      the world and it’s happenings are indeed interesting

3. oge

August 26, 2014 at 9:46 am

Isio nnem this is really good. Ladies should learn to move on because the man we hold on to has really moved on. Why would you want to die on top man wey no value you pass the other chic wey he shack the night before. Its not worth it at all. My advice is improve yourself and always work on your self and personality so that when you run into him, he will be the one mourning his loss. my two kobo!

4. doyin

August 26, 2014 at 9:47 am

ISIO my girlie……na true u talk jare…..i m feeling ur stories

5. sandra

August 26, 2014 at 9:48 am

Isio De-laVega! Making sense. What’s past is past. We can’t be BFF’s but just being friends is cool.

6. makeupbyebi

August 26, 2014 at 9:54 am

Isio just so you know i love your articles and how you write! for me i have no problem meeting or been friends with my ex’s ex or ex’s current like you wrote and i quote ”it serves no purpose. It is an irrational expression” 🙂

7. sexypem

August 26, 2014 at 10:00 am

Gud 1 # atleast my ex shuld. See dis n move on

8. MissW

August 26, 2014 at 10:09 am

Really Nice Article… I luv u Isio, always read all ur articles but usually don’t comment.. won’t mind us been friends….lol

9. patsy

August 26, 2014 at 10:17 am

Isio de la Vega,u always deliver it hot and spicy! I love dis article.it kinda spoke to me…doesn’t like seeing or knowing my ex’s exes….makes me rememba why we are no longa togeda.gets worse wen le boo is married to de ex I saw..God help me to forgive,forget and move on totally…its truly not easy bcos once u see de exes,makes u tink of soo many reasons why it didn’t work out wit u and le boo especially if there’s still lingering feelings lurking somewia in ur heart….men shuld try and check and weigh their options before embarking on any long term relationship esp if they know its not gonna benefit any of them though not every relationship rocks down in marriage but it shuld be worth it at least we women can boldly see our exes clung to their new babes and smile heartily and open mindedly and say I wish u guys well,turn to de new babe and tell her dis guy is gud…

10. Glowing

August 26, 2014 at 10:26 am

There’s usually an Awkward moment with some of them ladies though. I agree. Leave them be.

11. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

August 26, 2014 at 10:34 am

I have learnt to subject every feeling I have to the command of Christ. I tell such negativity, “you will not rule me or ruin me. I do this by praying for the said girl”. Whether I know her or not. Anytime the feeling of animosity tries to rear its green horned ugly head, I send it back to the pit of hell where it was sired, If it likes, it should come up 50 times a day I am ready, I say things like “Isio, you are blessed beyond measure. The Lord would uplift you and replenish you. The Lord would heal your heart from any hurt caused by any relationships whether intimate or not, and help you receive love from Mr. Man”. When I do this, my peace is restored and my heart is made fuller with love such that if I meet said people in public my smile and warmth would be a genuine gift. This is not to say I may not feel hurt or aloner (yes i did) than I did (particularly if my love life is comatose) but really, what is life without a little hurt or a little pain to make us grow?

12. Iyke

August 26, 2014 at 10:55 am

Silly Article!
    Women and bickering!
    Seriously this is gossip.
    Isio, when a romantic relationship ends not because of romantic reasons, but due to non romantic external circumstances, it leaves the relationship unresolved, in a state of unfinished business. And like other such unfinished affairs, this heightens the level of emotional intensity, since there are various options that might have evolved,hence the reason YOU, Isio would be kinda uncomfortable when you see a friend dating your ex. (That explains the answers that your friends gave you)
    However, when the parting was due to lack of love, the prospects of such reunion are slim, hence no chance for you to care if a friend is dating an ex.

• nene

August 26, 2014 at 12:17 pm

i agree with your last sentence, but the article s not about isio’s friend dating her boyfriend after breaking up. it’s about isio becoming friends with an ex boyfriend’s ex girlfriend, someone she never knew about, but was introduced to.

• Open Sesame

August 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm

This isn’t so much about your friend dating your ex. It is about being friends with someone who dated your ex but is no longer dating them. i.e someone you didn’t know previously but met after you’d broken up with the guy/girl in question and (s)he had done the same.

Anyhuu, I didn’t really enjoy this week’s article. Maybe I’m just having a bleh day or don’t care much for these kinna things…to each one his own.

• TA

August 26, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Me too o. Am not ‘feeling’ this week’s article like that o. All the same,kudos Isio.

• Cameron

August 26, 2014 at 1:20 pm

“So back to the ladies, being friends with your ex’s current mate is something entirely different, just as being friends with the one who was instrumental to the crumbling of your relationship, or even the person your man left you for. No, I don’t mean being friends with the girl whose heart he had to blast-scatter to be with you. (She probably despises you sef…) But what could possibly be your quarrel with your ex’s ex? She is just a girl who dated him and has moved on, just as you dated him, and have moved on…”

The article is NOT about your FRIEND dating your ex, but about being friends with your EX’s EX.

• chung

August 28, 2014 at 9:03 am

i like, i like, i like…. correct analysis! Let us be logical.

13. Anonymous

August 26, 2014 at 11:02 am

“Personally, I have no quarrel with anyone who has dated any of my exes… simply because it serves no purpose. It is an irrational expression.” This about sums up how i feel about this article. I never understood why pple felt the need to fight a “FOGIL” LOL. Nice one Isio. P.S: we’re besties in my head.

14. chee

August 26, 2014 at 11:04 am

Isio is @ it again,guess it all begins with our having a healthy self esteem so we can be able to rise above hate……currently reading why men love bitches…honestly its a must read for all women who wish to raise the standards…wishing all a beautiful day ahead!

15. mama ovie

August 26, 2014 at 11:07 am

you are right bobosteke
    why cant we just forget some pple even if they have long gone and forgotten about us
    live is just so unfair

16. melinda

August 26, 2014 at 11:10 am

true talk isio ur article is to the best i always look up to read every tuesday, i even i have a similar case of a guy who dated a friend of mine and on the long run he asked a frnd of mine out and she agreed to be with him….. well things happpens sha!! she is now my “FOGIL”

17. ty

August 26, 2014 at 11:15 am

is it just me or the chopping banana in reference to this article really awkward? are relationships all about apples and bananas?

• Que

August 26, 2014 at 11:49 am

In some people’s books…yes they are… but you’re not alone…

• Cat on a hot tin roof

August 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm

I have to say, it did make me pause….

18. Mademoiselle

August 26, 2014 at 11:19 am

Ohhh how I wish someone can send this to my ex’s ex! We were acquaintances before she started dating him. Then when their relationship begun, I was still friends with him. Mind you, I was in my own relationship and really wasn’t interested in him. But she was just crazy. Spreading rumours about me and the like, which kept backfiring against her. Long story short, it’s been approximately two years now since she broke up with him, and they don’t even talk, however, she tries to contact everyone he is close. That would be me, his other exes and even his sister! What information she has for us, I really don’t know!

But anyway, to answer your question, yes I believe I can be friends with my ex’s ex. Provided the friendship does not rotate around the ex in question…cause that would be a real bore!

• elle

August 26, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I agree. Was friendly with my ex’s ex but it got boring when she’d update me about his dating. I had to distance myself from her.

19. Haleemah

August 26, 2014 at 11:42 am

Your articles are always smashing.****well delivered Isio

20. Que

August 26, 2014 at 11:45 am

Some people are really waiting for any excuse to be offended…. even an ex’s current flame/wife cannot give me headache, its now his ex….biko d connection is too long. If she’s cool and sane, why d hell not!

Frankly I find girls with rules over their exes weird…. the only one I understand that may be awkward is a close friend dating an ex I had meaningful history with, n even dat I am bound get over… who he befriends/does biz with etc aint affecting d price of fish in my market!

21. berry

August 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm

As comfortable as you want to feel, it’s just somewhat unachievable. For me, its a no no

• Que

August 26, 2014 at 3:20 pm

1.) I’m quite sure you cant speak for me.
      2.) I dont want to feel comfortable, I already do. It is achievable.
      3.) Speak for yourself.
      …xoxo!…

• Que

August 26, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Error…. wrong post.

22. wisest duchess

August 26, 2014 at 12:41 pm

I think there’s no biggie being friends with FOGIL, it just bothers on personalities of parties involved.

23. mz zzy

August 26, 2014 at 12:43 pm

It’s really not a problem @all, can even be bff’s with any of them. The good thing is that my exes have always brought wonderful people into my life & the friendship continues even after the relationship is over

24. Dad

August 26, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I can confidently say I am ok with my ex’s ex (even the ones they left me for) and their current wives, not BFFs or anything but why the unnecessary beef?? life is tooooo short and I am very happy in my own relationship. Like I tell my GFs somebody has to marry them so please and if I am genuinely over the said dude why would I hold on to a grudge, btw, it is not the girl I was it, it was the dude and if things did not work out between us why stress over it.

25. Nwamaka

August 26, 2014 at 1:28 pm

When the said ex contributed to the “break up” it may be awkward, asides from that it will be fun to be friends with such ex , we can share stories and have fun while at it.

26. Eyitayo

August 26, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Isio the lion queen…i dey always gbadun ur weekly articles. well done maami

27. Annie

August 26, 2014 at 2:03 pm

There is no biggie at all, but won’t be friends with le boos ex biko, i cannot fit shout at all. But ex’s ex? why not wetin concern agboro with over load, its no big deal…

28. sum1special

August 26, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Ex’s Ex….like who cares?what are my looking for around the ex to meet the ex’s ex?aint nobody got time for that.the time i will use to be meeting present in laws and looking for a way to make my boo propose (lmao just kidding),i will be using that time to chase an ex who isnt worth my time.

29. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

August 26, 2014 at 3:09 pm

I’m pretty indifferent to my hubby’s ex or exes. Just don’t try to be unnecessarily friendly (I do find that corny or creepy) like some babe my husband dated before we met.

She got married after they broke up and had a child only for her to call me randomly to ‘advise’ me on how to ‘cope’ with my boyfriend (now husband) and that he’s an amazing man if i know how to handle him. I couldn’t believe my ears. I actually laughed for some seconds, she said “what’s funny?” I replied “You. You’re fcuking hilarious. Why in the devil’s name would you fcuking call me to lecture or advise me on how to date XYZ? If you fcuking knew how to, I’m sure you’d be with him right now. Plus since he’s so amazing, why did y’all break up? Please don’t you ever call me again or I’ll cuss you out again.” Na so i end phone call. I rarely use expletives but i was so flipping pissed.

Boyfriend called me later at night and was about ending his call when he asked “oh did XYZ call you? She said she needed something sorted at CAC (where I work) and asked if you could help or link her to someone and i gave her your number. I’m so sorry I didn’t ask you.” I said yes she did. Till date, I’ve never told him what transpired between us. Don’t come here and be giving me that ‘ex-girlfriend-in-law’ bullcrap!

• PurpleiciousBabe

August 26, 2014 at 5:53 pm

WOAH.. Why didnt u tell him??
      Nawahoo how creepy though

30. Loulou

August 26, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Hmmm, if she’s friendly and cool, then no problem. But where she dey carry face,then to your tent O Israel…..

31. bumble bee

August 26, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Honestly I love reading from isio.. this takes me back to 6years ago or longer, wen I remember receiving a mail from a girl who claimed she was dating my ex and rained all sorts of abuses on me, going far as insulting my family.. I was shocked, cos one I had not spoken to this ex for over 5months and wen he cald I didn’t pick or reply his sms!!! So wat gave dis girl d guts to insult me… I ignored her, fast forward 1week later dis time she sent 4 mails.. I was in shock and now very angry, after giving Her a piece of my mind, she didn’t reply and resorted to reaching out to people I know!!! honestly I thot dis only happened in movies.. at d end d guy dumped her and married someone else… and I was busy sipping my tea like kermit

32. NaijaPikin

August 26, 2014 at 4:18 pm

I am very much ok jare as long as the person is cool. Life is not that serious. Do you know how connected the world is, especially with naija people. .If i started cutting out exes ex ex, i’ll probably have no acquaintances/network.

33. PurpleiciousBabe

August 26, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Likes reading Isio article as usual.
    I think am indifferent but there is always a line though

34. Yo!

August 26, 2014 at 6:39 pm

As a 2-term alumni president, I’d the ‘gracious’ task of dealing with ex’s, exes’ ex, ex’s of friends, other friends ex’s I knew nothing about and all the various altercations you can think of from university days. Nothing could’ve been more strange than planning reunions and events where 10 years after, and married, the ‘biff’ is still so strong people cringed at these events just to avoid each other…especially women. I couldn’t wrap my head around it so maybe it’s just the emotional side of women really. Guys don’t care one bit…!!

• Yo!

August 26, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I emphasised 2-term cos the first time was a few years after graduation and the second was 10years after and both experiences were absolutely the same.

35. Ola

August 26, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Very funny story happened where I used to work. A girl met her ex’es current gf at her office. She had just resumed then. The current gf went about spreading lies about the ex girlfriend to the whole office. Fast forward a few months, the guy broke up with the babe … The babe was so ashamed of her self and is still crying her eyes out as we speak even though the relationship ended a while back. Ladies be nice to each other. It’s really never that serious

36. babygiwa

August 27, 2014 at 9:49 am

@SumoneSpecial U spoke my mind, who has time for exes ex bullcrap. Plssssss. Not feeling this article but Welldone Isio. @ty, me sef I wonder o. Bananas and apples all the time

37. adelegirl

August 27, 2014 at 10:58 am

The only exes of my ex I have to say I would struggle to me truly friendly with are the ones he got involved with while we were still together and who knew of my existence at the time.

Years ago, while still dating my ex, I stumbled” upon a lengthy message from the girl my ex creeped on me with, bemoaning how he had broken up with her and was flaunting his new younger and more beautiful chick on fb for everyone to see when their love had been so public and all over fb as well (I didn’t know being in a different country and not being fb friends with him). I actually felt an itsy bitsy tiny bit of pain for her cos I could relate but I was like, hey, “c’est la vie!”. He started dating you before breaking up with me, was very actively dating me when he started dating you. At least he broke up with you (I presume, cos the guy has douche bag tendencies (actually scratch that, he IS a douche bag) even though we are now friendly) before flaunting his new lady love. So out of the window went my sympathies.

Anyway, now I couldn’t care less so if he had any exes I knew of that came before or after me, In fact come to think of it, even those that came in when we were still together, I wouldn’t really hold a grudge with them. I have moved on several times over and getting married to LOML in a couple months. I can afford to be cordial. with them actually. I would absolutely not have a problem with them. I tease him about having proprietary rights over him considering that I was his longest “serving” girlfriend till date but really e nor consain me whom he dates, marries or chooses to break up with.

I must say that one of my ex’s ex is a better woman than me though. I didn’t even know they had a thing. In my teenage naivete I believed him in the very early stages of our relationship when he said they were just friends but that she wanted something more though there was nothing between them. Through him, in that period, I became friendly with the girl even after we officially became public. It wasn’t until folks started to tease me about snatching another woman’s man and coming to know my ex’s cheating ways that I realised what had actually happened. Till date, though I have not seen her in yonks, I have a lot of respect for her and will continue to be friendly with her cos she continued to be cordial with me. In fact, she almost actively pursued a friendly relationship with me, which was not at all threatening or odd to me at the time.

38. [email protected]

August 27, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Life happens and we get thrown in different spheres.. As long as the said ex wasn’t instrumental to our break up we can be friends, plus we change as grow older, if life throws us together and we are both happy and comfortable rooted with our present relationships/marriages, why not? Its not that serious abeg!

39. Flames

August 27, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I can be d chairlady of d FOGIL club so far as our discussions does nt revolve arnd d ex, y d hell not? My ex asked me 1 day 2 help him lie 2 his current gf dat he cheated on me wit and 2 tell her dat we neva dated cos she saw d tank u text I sent him 4 agreeing 2 a quiet brk up and I was friendly wit d gal den, lmao. I told him dat if he wnts 2 lie, he should @least b man enof 2 do d lying himsef

40. Amaka

August 28, 2014 at 10:46 am

Bobosteke & Lara Bian: thank you for that spiritually uplifting comment, just take it to the King. Peace!

41. G

August 29, 2014 at 3:33 pm

So I met a wonderful girl randomly that was so cool. Only for her to ask on my trad wedding day if I knew an ex. Apparently we dated the same guy in the past. We are already friends so it didn’t affect us at all, we talked about d said ex a bit later on and moved on…. Life is too short

42. newbie

August 29, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Am I the only one who thinks ‘Ex-Girlfrield-In-Law’ should logically be your brother’s Ex-Girlfriend or at least your male relative’s ex? That’s what I thought the article was about. And that’s what I’mma talk about because that too can be awkward. My brother seems to pick up these series of sweet girls as girlfriends, introduces them to the fam, gets us all into them (serially, mind you) and then, boom! Next time I see Nina at the mall and I want to say hi and get all chatty, she gives me the cold shoulder. When I go home and ask lil bro how far, I get the ‘Nina and I didn’t work out’ schpill. I tire.I tire of having to ‘break up’ with every girl my brother or coconut head uncle breaks up with. But Nina sef should know that it wasn’t my fault and should remain friends with me…. or should she?

43. abby

September 1, 2014 at 4:54 am

Isio I love u,I rily do love u…know someone out there looks up to u…I put u up on my dP’s on bbm with d tag a combination of beauty and brains’…love ur confidence,down to earth nature and brilliance…. Dats all a woman suppose to be,I am working towards becoming a v.confident woman with poise,and u r my role model* grins* lastly,I love ur literary abilities….I believe,writing is a expresses one mind and values and opinion….love u loads gal,and tan for d write up,am a big fan

44. ADEWUYI ADEOLA

September 2, 2014 at 3:55 pm

i think am falling in love with this Isio chick ( no homo)……. ur write ups are so real

45. yetunde

September 2, 2014 at 6:48 pm

OMG! U are amazing isio! Ur articles be giving me life! This statement got me assonthefloorlaughinglikeanidiot Loool “Hi shalewa, I hear we rode the same horse but nice to meet you “

46. stayce

September 8, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I can sooo relate to this. My best friend is my ex’s ex. He dated her before we dated. We found out 2years ago and still have a good laugh over it. It all boils down to having good sense of self-worth. Some babes sha……..

47. DracarysDoch

September 10, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Ah ah this one nah nothing. I have seen two friends. Girl 1 and Girl 2 friends for 4 years since high school. Girl 1 dated Boy 1 for 4 years. Girl 1 and Boy 1 break up. Next month Boy 1 starts dating Girl 2. 8 months later Boy 1 and Girl 2 are engaged and Girl 1 is chief bridesmaids. May this never happen to our enemies.

48. lucy essien

October 11, 2014 at 10:34 am

Isio I must say your articles are so cool and educative. Am glue and addicted to it.there’s actually no reason not to be friends with FGIL,as long as the person is friendly and open minded its fine.