News

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Reportedly Files for Divorce | Accuses Him of Adultery

BellaNaija.com

Pastor Chris and Anita OyakhilomePastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church, and his wife, Anita Odegwa Oyakhilome, are reportedly undergoing divorce proceedings.

Anita is said to be filing for divorce on grounds of “adultery and unreasonable behaviour,” The Citizen reports.

According to reports, the divorce case with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK.

An elder of Christ Embassy reportedly told news sources that Pastor Chris is denying the allegations of adultery, and that he is convinced that his wife is being influenced by “bad friends” who want to destroy their home.

In addition to the adultery accusations, it is alleged that Anita is accusing her husband of relegating her in church affairs. On the other hand, sources say Pastor Chris thinks his wife is trying to “usurp power and authority above her seniors in the ministry.”

Reports also state that all efforts being made to reconcile the couple have failed.

The dissolution of the couple’s marriage is said to be in the final phases.

They have two teenage daughters, Sharon and Charlyn.

1. Lilo

August 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Before nko? This lady told my mom she was pastor Chris ‘ concubine for 4 years

• Thatgidigirl

August 30, 2014 at 9:17 pm

and you believe her because she has a certification in side chickery? abeg park jor!

• Mama

August 30, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Pls who is the lady?

• sooo

August 30, 2014 at 11:49 pm

lol its THIS lady!

• Ebi

August 30, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Which lady pls?

• Pacey

August 31, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Ah ahn! You don’t know? This one now…

• Evangelisthenry

August 30, 2014 at 11:47 pm

The reason why all these people are saying all these things is just because they don’t realy know who Jesus is and what God sent him for,

• omoba

September 1, 2014 at 1:59 pm

aproko. una don see mata to deal with. na now concubine issue go come out. silly statement

• Rev pst Josephine

September 20, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Please if this is true that Pst Chris wife has filed in divorce , THEN I PLEAD FOR NOT DO IT OR CARRY IT AHEAD ,NO MATER WHAT HAPPEN SHE IS OUR MOTHER, ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A MEMBER OF CHRIST EMBASSY SHE IS OUR EXAMPLE, LET HER NOT GIVE THE DEVIL A CHANCE PLEASE, AND TRUST HER HUSBAND NO MATER WHAT EVER INFO SHE GOT. THIS IS END TIME PLEASE MAMA ANITA.

• Lin Hill

September 23, 2014 at 9:04 am

If she is your mother, she is not mine. My spiritual mother remains the blessed Virgin Mary. Stop deceiving gullible people Rev Pst. It is high time we realised the damage wrought on the image of this nation by Nigerian pentecostal pastorpreneurship. The other day, it was Chris Okotie, today it is Chris Oyakhilome and David Oyedepo. It is high time too that government evolves a positive policy to clamp down on bible-wielding thieves who shamelessly extort monies from orphans, widows and the poorest of the poor in the society through devilish preachments and unconscionable bargains

2. Jojo Mbeke

August 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Oh dear, with all that preaching I would have expected better

3. nene

August 30, 2014 at 9:08 pm

this is no news. i don’t believe this pastor or most of his “flock”, are true christians.

• Ah ah

August 30, 2014 at 9:37 pm

LMAO! Typical christians. Quick to deny any christian that fall their hands in public. If the guy did one ghen ghen thing now for the christian community, they will be here singing praise and worship. You people make me laugh die!

• slice

September 1, 2014 at 2:15 am

typical reader. if you read that well, you would have noticed she was not supporting the church 🙂

• Ojeh

September 1, 2014 at 9:14 am

Isnt it obvious that satan has attacked his home cuz he does not like the preaching?! pray for the man or shut up and keep your hate to yourself.

• omoba

September 1, 2014 at 2:01 pm

right word!!! go on your kneel and pray. that’s what good Christians do in such a time.

4. bruno

August 30, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Thou shall not commit adultery, (10 commandments) what God has joined together let no man put asunder(mark 10:9) Adultery and divorce is a sin, but I don’t see anybody stoning pastor chris to death or giving him 14 years in prison. Hypocrites

5. bruno

August 30, 2014 at 9:12 pm

When I look at this pastor chris, I see so much wrong, why the hell is he relaxing his hair (self hate) u want to look european by force by (holy ghost) fire. Church business is a big business, I wonder how they would share their properties. This is so shameful, pastor getting divorced. Lol

• queenBee

August 30, 2014 at 9:55 pm

one minute you are condemning those judging others for homosexuality and the next you are judging him for relaxing his hair. Abeg take a chill pill, you need help dude

• bruno

August 30, 2014 at 10:29 pm

@queenbee, Shut ur mouth you pastor worshipper. Stop running away from the main topic, pastor chris is a cheat and an adulterer and he is about to be a divorcee. LOL. You religious people judge gays every opportunity you get,you shout at us, saying we are going to the deepest part of hell, so why shouldn’t gay people do the same thing to u guys, don’t judge gay people and we won’t judge your pastor (for cheating) lol. You are the one that is 2 faced, you judge gay people on a daily basis but don’t want gay people to judge your pastor who is a cheat, why? (Long hiss)

• Author Unknown

August 30, 2014 at 10:40 pm

Lmao @ Pastor Worshipper. I’ve never heard of that term. The ‘shut up’ didn’t help either. Bruno you like wahala I swear. Annoying as you can be, you are hilarious too.

• cos I say so

August 31, 2014 at 6:33 am

Bruno we heard you the 1st time btw u sound suspiciously gleeful

6. bruno

August 30, 2014 at 9:27 pm

The ones that preach and like to do holy holy are the biggest sinners when nobody is watching, ADULTERY, really,(if its true) he should be put to death leviticus 20:10. Obey what the bible says don’t be a hypocrite. Nonsense.

• Ebi

August 30, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Bruno your mouth is sharp now, I hope you will be able to provide evidence for your accusation when you are marched to the law court?

• ATL's finest

August 31, 2014 at 6:30 am

Lmao!!! You need to upload a pix of you because I guess folks are curious to know who’s behind these crazy comments on bellannija’s new including me.. The good, back & ugly 🙂

• Anonymous

August 31, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Jesus changed all that, do you know of the adulterous woman that Jesus saved in the bible?

• FERAN

September 1, 2014 at 8:30 am

Poor Bruno always sounds so angry. Pele

• cherish

September 1, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Our dogs name is bruno

7. reaq

August 30, 2014 at 9:30 pm

He who is without SIN should cast the First stone..

8. Http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

August 30, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Hmmm… While I don’t condone these actions, I believe one must be careful in speaking about Pastors. Being a Pastor doesn’t mean dey are above temptations as they are also humans. But divorce? OMG!!! This is so not good, on many levels.

• Ah ah

August 30, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Make up ur mind confused one! Be careful how u speak about them yet you’re saying this is not good on many levels?? LOL! These people kill me. #comedy

9. Ah ah

August 30, 2014 at 9:35 pm

*Sits with my cuppa tea for the saints in the lord to come and bind and caste the devil causing this*.

• Author Unknown

August 31, 2014 at 6:03 pm

If the Bible didn’t preach forgiveness, I’d tell you to choke on that cup of cheap tea 🙂 What’s your joy in a spiritual leader’s impending downfall? At the end of the day, it’s you and your God.

• benny

September 1, 2014 at 6:48 am

Spiritual leader my manly foot. CON ARTIST

10. tinnnnnnnu29

August 30, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Na wa BN even you,mchew! Let not be quick to judge.this ppl are human being too.be carefull what you say to a man of God

• Carliforniabawlar

August 30, 2014 at 10:17 pm

You contradict yourself….they are humans too and then be careful what you say…sweetim, bikonu make up ya mind….
      #yeyedeysmell

• Leah

August 31, 2014 at 12:29 am

Please be quiet! He is no man of god. He is just a savvy con artist making a look of money off gullible and weak minded people like you. And yes he is a human being, a lying and it looks like an adulterous one at that. Didn’t Mercy Johnson and that her Papa Ajasco looking husband get married in his church? LMAO!

• John Bosco

August 31, 2014 at 12:45 am

lol, lets make as much excuses as possible. when it is a pastor involved, sadly a lot of Nigerians are pastor worshipers. i remember how some almost fought cos of the COZA scandal, the man still never release robust reply though, just saying

• benny

August 31, 2014 at 7:40 am

My hair dresser banned me from her salon on top COZA matter. She called me the antichrist. Lmaooooooooooo… these people are frigging clowns…. CLOWNS

11. Bullet

August 30, 2014 at 9:44 pm

……..adultery?….ummm not surprised…..”wakapasswithchewingstickinmymouth”

12. Carliforniabawlar

August 30, 2014 at 9:51 pm

In Celine DIon’s voice…..”BN, I’ve been waiting for youuuuuuuu….”

• nikky

August 31, 2014 at 12:11 am

I was thinking the same too. Lol.

• cherish

September 1, 2014 at 9:51 pm

You are a case! Laughter don kill me

13. Emy

August 30, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I warn all u in here be very careful hw u speak about man of God. Not everything u read and hear is dntruth. Go back to bible to see wat happened to those pple who spoke unruly aht prophets of old, see wat became of them. Ur responsibility is to pray for them nd nt speak unruly of him or his wife. May the Lord have mercy on you guys!

• Changing Faces

August 30, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Warner… we haff hear

• Ah ah

August 30, 2014 at 11:15 pm

LMAOOO. Choi! Denial is a binsh! Ur precious hearts are crushed with this news i see.

PS: Its ex-wife

14. kemi

August 30, 2014 at 10:09 pm

By their fruit you shall know them

• chichi

September 3, 2014 at 3:29 am

As in…That is really all that needs to be said..

15. Vanessa

August 30, 2014 at 10:20 pm

I am not going to judge here, but there’s one thing I know. I had stopped going to church for 13 yrs, a colleague of mine handed me a DVD of this pastor’s sermon. I was touched by the word of God & I went BACK to my old church. What came out of his mouth changed me for the better. What he does with his life is non of my business, but I thank God for him.

• bruno

August 30, 2014 at 10:35 pm

@vanessa, why do u Christians show double standards everytime, you are not going to judge a pastor who cheats on his wife but gay people,you judge them regularly, why?

• Harriet Uchealor

September 1, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Where u there when he was cheating on his wife, how sure are you that what the media are saying the exact thing that happened. Or have u read from any interview that pastor Anita granted. All this is hear say. You that have chosen to be gay, let that be your own business. I agreed with what Vanessa said

• boldgirl

September 16, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Bruno get a life! Adulterers, Fornictors and hormosexuals are doomed for hell

• Leah

August 31, 2014 at 12:36 am

Venessa you mean “changed your life” like that your HIV positive friend that got “healed”. Did I not tell you in that post to go read a book and stay away from pastors and their churches?

16. bruno

August 30, 2014 at 10:21 pm

• Paypay

August 31, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Come to my church Bruno, we don’t judge gay people, we accept and love them, share the truth of God’s word with them about sexuality and allow the Holy Spirit to enlighten their understanding and break them free from any chain or bondage. I invite you to The Green House, Hall 4 Silverbird, Ikeja mall. 10am every Sunday. Thank you.

• Pacey

September 1, 2014 at 10:52 am

You don’t judge them? Are you gay-friendly then? Do you accept gay couples to worship?

17. Open Sesame

August 30, 2014 at 10:30 pm

It may or may not be true; but if you’re a Christian I’ll urge you to pray for them.
    They’ve both been a blessing to many and even if there are issues, they can be overcome…please pray for them. Muchos gracias. x

18. justbroody

August 30, 2014 at 10:40 pm

What? A Nigerian pastor committing adultery? Never!

• cos I say so

August 31, 2014 at 6:35 am

Sarcasm et touché

19. muzzy

August 30, 2014 at 10:40 pm

Ts just amazing the sort of comments BN approve. If na me write the slightest thing they won’t post my comment. Smh

20. ACE

August 30, 2014 at 10:52 pm

DON’T WORSHIP YOUR PASTOR OR ANY RELIGIOUS LEADER FOR THAT MATTER… They are not the ones who who died to give you salvation. In the end it is each man to his own, judgement for all. But no where in the Bible does God say Be Holy like your religious leaders, or be like/act lie them. Instead He says Be Holy…FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD AM HOLY…for this reason JUDGEMENT resides ULTIMATELY with Him. We all know who it was yesterday, today it is Pastor Chris, 2moro it will be some1 else, but this heavenly race???? Na Solo tins oo. Peace y’all.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

August 31, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Peace unto you as well, my brother (or sister). You have spoken much needed wisdom.

21. Dee

August 30, 2014 at 10:52 pm

I love how we remember not to judge when it’s about a Pastor. If this story was about Tiwa, Toke or say Beyonce I’m sure a lot if judging would have been done by the same people.

• Banimo

August 31, 2014 at 12:09 am

You aint never lied!

22. chinedu

August 30, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Bella Naija? Have you had access to the court documents? Have you viewed the divorce papers? The news site you quoted, how credible are they? I visited the site and 50% of the story was poorly written with lots of bad grammar. It would be wise to thread with caution though.

However, if it is indeed true, it is a crying shame, and it just goes to show that we are all flesh and blood and are vulnerable. It takes a lot of work. Even the bible says a just (righteous) man falls (fails) seven (7) times, but rises back up again. …Selah

• osan

August 31, 2014 at 10:16 am

Those in London can easily verify for you. It’s every where unfortunately. The members of the branch she pastor’s have not seen her for months and months. Just ask some one you know here in London to attend d branch she Pastor’s, and confirm things for yourself.
      You Benny Hinn’s wife divorced him years back over not being given ‘time, etc in the marriage, with ministry placed above d marriage.

23. kb

August 30, 2014 at 11:18 pm

@ mama sinatch is married.so keep shut

24. nikky

August 30, 2014 at 11:45 pm

In all of this, has he addressed his church? Amidst all dese rumours, I hope he knows how influential he is and how his actions will impact the marriages of d thousands of christianS who attend his church. I hate that people now think divorce is acceptable. now even people who wanted to work on the problems in their marriages now see a reason to stop all efforts, when u have a point of reference like a celebrated preacher.tsk tskk sad indeed

• benny

August 31, 2014 at 7:47 am

Stories that touch. Address which church when he has been on the run in SA (from efcc) 4 like forever.

25. Carliforniabawlar

August 30, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Christian = Christ follower, nothing more or less…..
    Come and show or tell me one fault in Christ and then you’ll get a reaction out of me….all these spre-spre pastors everywhere aint got nothing me.

26. baboushka

August 30, 2014 at 11:53 pm

I do not like this man, his church nor his teachings where words from the bible are now attributed as wisdom from Pastor Chris you should hear his loyal members quote bible verses as if Pastor Chris is the one who wrote the bible smh! A friend once invited me to one of their conventions in London I left within 30 minutes of arrival couldn’t stand the elitist behaviour of the workers nor the presidential style bodyguard ish going on nor the preaching. I was raised in an old school religion church where the pastor knew his congregation by name and would stand at the entrance after the service to shake hands with each and every one who attended service that morning, the only money we gave was our offering and tithe and we only gave what we could afford nobody forced down “you shall reap what you sow” down our throats if you didn’t have it was okay, a church where tea and potluck cookies and cakes after service was the norm a family church where the pastor knew what was going on in the lives of his congregation and always followed up to check on the progress of things, a church whose pastor’s phone number we all had and had direct access to him without going through a maze of bodyguards. All these new generation pentecostal pastorpreneurship churches are not for me.

• yemmy

September 1, 2014 at 5:39 pm

lol…[email protected] these new generation pentecostal pastorpreneurship churches

• Prophet

March 23, 2016 at 10:15 am

I agree with you

27. Anthoy

August 31, 2014 at 12:42 am

This is the work of the devil satan has entered the heart of the wife just to destroy the ministry

• benny

August 31, 2014 at 7:49 am

Lmaoooooooooooooo Ode ni e. See this one. U guys are so gullible.

• Lois

September 1, 2014 at 2:48 pm

See your mouth (like I can see it)! Which satan? Satan don do you bad o. I’m not going to judge here, but it is time, like David for us to always own-up to our failings and take responsibility for our actions and inactions. If Pastor Chris indeed committed adultery (which is ‘one’ of the reasons his wife claims to be balling-out of their marriage), he should take responsibility for it, seek forgiveness from God and live with the consequences. King David lived with the consequence of his coveteousness, adultery, scheming and murder but God still honoured his covenant with him. Remember, he was God’s apple, the man after His heart, how much more us (including all pastors), who has no likeness to David. This being said, I think we all, men and women alike should learn from Mrs Fatoyinbo of COZA and Pastor Anita of CE, especially on the dynamics of Money, Power, Sin, Greed, Control, Revenge and Forgiveness. AIso, it will do us a lot of good when we start seeing ‘men of God’ as mere men and Mortals they really are and cling unto Almighty God through Christ Jesus only as the standard for the right way, christainity and faith. And other who believe in Allah, Buddha etc to only see the Almighty and not make the standard mere mortals like imams, uztaz, monks etc. They are men, and the arms of flesh shall fail.. And for the aetheists, let us do good with all men, and do unto others what we will like for them to do unto us

28. John Bosco

August 31, 2014 at 12:47 am

oh we cant judge now, but if it was anybody else, we can judge and condemn right? smh

29. nyinyes

August 31, 2014 at 2:13 am

@ Ace true talk. All I can say is God help them…., but all those hot Christ embassy sisters crushing on pastor Chris n vowed to stay single, n not to marry any1 but him, can nw have him…

30. wesley

August 31, 2014 at 2:29 am

The so called Pastor is an embarrassment to God, Christendom, and man. Anyway what do you expect from a man whose main interest and focus is MONEY. You should drown yourself. HIPOCRITE!!!!

• Ah ah

August 31, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Excuse me?? MOST (if not all) pastors’ focuses are on money! Most especially all these new generation churches. U people will be draining ur pockets to enrich their opulent lifestyles while u remain stagnant, and keep buying the lies they sell u about being rich like them one day. Are u driving a bentley?? Have a private jet? Is that not the incentive they promise for ur tithes and offerings?? U don deyur church for yonks, yet nothing. When r u people gonna start holding these crooks accountable?! I dont feel sorry for ur asses, cos y’all are way too blind to see! Ponzi scheme ain’t got nothing on church business.

31. Me

August 31, 2014 at 2:45 am

To be very fair I would say about 96% of the pastors in Christ embassy are like and as their leader Chris. I was once pastoring a branch in North America until I saw them for who they are and had to leave. They are all man worshipers, money mongers, hypocrites, promoters of evil just to say the least. Like the bible will say “They have chosen to worship God as they please and not as God INSTRUCTED“. CHRIS LOVES MONEY MORE THAN ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE AND THAT IS HIS PURSUIT.

32. lara

August 31, 2014 at 3:17 am

All I can say is no one is perfect. We are all striving to be good by the grace God has given us, even men of God. David ate the show bread in the temple any other person who would have tried that would have died but God did not kill him ( this doesn’t justify sin) it’s just to let y’all know that God is our eternal judge. The bible says follow me as I follow Christ (emulate what is good) if you know what is right to do, do it. If you know a thing is wrong avoid it. If you sin, repent. God is sovereign and nobody will escape judgement. Including those who use a pastors personal issues to justify their sin

33. Bev

August 31, 2014 at 4:03 am

It must have been tough trying to get all the grease stains out of her good pillowcases. It takes a special woman to marry a pastor, let alone a pastor with dyed, fried and laid to the side hair. And what’s up with his long nails?

I am surprised she claimed adultery and unreasonable behaviour, I have always thought he bats for the same team, NTTAWWT. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. Smarmy.

At the end of the day, this divorce is an ugly affair. Here is hoping both sides do what is in the best interest of the girls.

• benny

August 31, 2014 at 7:57 am

Hiohiohiohiohio

34. Meso-Exousia

August 31, 2014 at 4:07 am

It is an “attack” by forces of darkness on the CHURCH and the man of God. But God Almighty “allowed” it to happen. What did “His Servant” do to warrant this action? Where did he make a mistake? I think his Church and hierarchy should take a stock of their lives over the years. But all is not lost as he can be restored . after all Televangelist Benny Hinn had the same experience which he and his wife of several years separated for over 2 years but are back together again. I will just pray for Pastor Chris and hope he can get a “spiritual formula” for recovery as Benny Hinn did…He has affected many in Nigeria and beyond in a positive way..it would be difficult but he can regain his glory and recover from this witchcraft attack on his family but he MUST check himself and his teachings..

• benny

August 31, 2014 at 7:56 am

Lmaoooooooooooooo. If Tee Billz cheat now, it will be “that useless Tee billz married tiwa for money”, this one cheats and it is “the devil is attacking his ministry”, “witchcraft is attacking his business”. This man was sexing around. The kind of straff wey man go straff sotey him wife go tire is not a small thing.
      benny hinns case was NOT adultery. Even though I classify all of them as frauds; his case was not. The devil is not the one that made Pastor Chris’ penis to stand. That is natural; biology. Men have erections, women get turned on. Responsible ones keep it in their pants. The ones without self control act on that erection. Nothing new here. no devil; the devil didn’t attack bill Clinton trying to ruin his presidency. Go and rest

• me

August 31, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Yeah I agree with you. The same witchcraft attack dat is upon gay,the celebrities you openly criticise and all other people who make bad mistakes. After all we are all human and all have sinned and fallen short…saleh

• Ah ah

August 31, 2014 at 2:15 pm

So what? Did u also know that they divorced because she was depressed for years due to his neglect and for ADULTERY with none other than Paula White?? The pictures of him and paula holding hands and cuddling while on a vacation in europe is on youtube and im sure google can help u. This was of course while he was still married. Same with Eddie Long who was sleeping with underaged boys in his church under the guise of being their mentor….taking them on trips and lodging in expensive hotels with them (on members money o!)….yet his power drunk wife who filed for divorce twice eventually stayed….and people are still trooping into the church. In fact “pastor” creflor dollar(lol) even chased back members who left eddie’s church and started coming to his when the scandal broke…..telling them to go back and support their pastor and pray for him. A fawking pedophile, adulterer, liar, con-artists?! That just shows u that these people work well together. Just because their wives stayed doesn’t mean shit….money could be involved. Some people are also so power-drunk that they’d rather live in a lie than give up that power and riches.

U people give them all ur money and life because u think they are saints and can do no wrong, and thats why y’all go mental when u hear they did wrong. WAKE UP!

• Ah ah

August 31, 2014 at 6:48 pm

The first pastor i was referring to was Benny Hinn by the way. Search youtube and u’ll see the pic evidence published by enquirer of him and paula white canoodling in europe while married. Yet gullible ass christians do not hold these crooks accountable, but would rather live in denial out of fear! Which witchcraft pass the one wey dem hold una with??

35. mez_merising

August 31, 2014 at 4:13 am

Anyway, evangelist Ebola has started his ministry…As una no gree hear prophet HIV…I’m sure adultery will reduce by 50% including this country..

36. Wifey

August 31, 2014 at 4:39 am

So when a pastor does wrong, they should not be called out abi? That is why the catholic church primarily and other churches have so many pedophiles. Because no body wants to “touch” God’s annointed.

• Ah ah

August 31, 2014 at 2:18 pm

They dont want to “touch” god’s anointed but god’s anointed can touch kids and women all day long.

37. Tobenna

August 31, 2014 at 5:30 am

I have always known that he is Fake, like many of them, So i’m not surprised at all.
    When Christ was on earth, he was walking on the streets healing people, But these fake preachers like The So-Called pastor chris will stay inside a hall or stadium somewhere (on TV) and be torching people in the head and the actors they are torching will be falling to the ground and they tell us its a miracle.
    Well, If you have such a miraculous power of healing, Then why not go out in the streets of lagos and hospitals and torch all those poor sick people so they can be healed too.

I don’t blame the fake preachers that are exploiting people and stealing money from them, I blame the people (Mugus) that go to patronize them.

As for those of you that are defending him, keep in mind that his wife knows him more than anybody.

One more point,
    Notice that she filled for divorce in London not naija, Because she knows that with the british legal system, she will be able to get huge amount of that money they have been indirectly stealing from people for years.

• Jems

September 2, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Touching Sweetheart not ‘Torching’
      Autocorrect maybe?

38. ATL's finest

August 31, 2014 at 6:34 am

I’m not in position to say anything about their marriage. But only God knows the truth & our heart & I pray he sees them through. Divorce isn’t a joke especially in the western part of the world with kids & wealth involved… God bless them & I hope they resolve it amicably because Anita isn’t gonna joke around that wealth if there’s no PRE-NUP lol#broke.com#

39. cos I say so

August 31, 2014 at 7:09 am

People of Bella Naija,i know this sounds weird but i’ll say it,i remember wen I still used to read “Rhapsody of realities” I pointed out to my then boyfriend that sometimes it looked like the pastor and his wife were in a silent struggle of supremacy as regards their topics for the day but the kain evil side eye the guy(a pastorchristaholian) gave me eh,i just kuku shut up kia kia…. now I wonder,if I wasn’t right
    Btw I heard somewhere that Pastor Chris was a virgin till he got married,just wondering who and what to believe now as per this live-in lover gyst
    Now if she’s divorcing the pastor on grounds of adultery it should be looked into because of the type of hero worshiping girls that flock around him…because even though he is a Man of God,he is a Man first before he is of God
    But… if it’s because she’s relegated in spiritual duties… then I strongly suspect foul play
    As vain as this pastor might be,his teachings are sound and I love them!
    I’ll be praying for you both

40. BlueEyed

August 31, 2014 at 8:10 am

Being in a position as a servant of God, then this man has fallen short and people saying be careful what to say to a man of God should please know that, the man of God cloak was removed from him the moment he committed adultery, and now divorce?. All in all, we should respect God and the position he gives to man.

41. Paley

August 31, 2014 at 8:43 am

By their fruits we will know them!

42. Jerry Oyem

August 31, 2014 at 8:46 am

All this talk doesn’t disturbs me. Today is sunday and I am on my way to church. You ask which church? Christ Embassy of course. I love Pastor Chris. I love Christ Embassy. Am not following Pastor Chris but am following Christ. Meet me in Christ Embassy Lekki branch.

• Authentic Sunshine

August 31, 2014 at 5:34 pm

“You love Pastor Chris and you are following Christ.”……. and Christ does not deserve this open declaration of love……………BN, make una hold me oh. I’ve been good and held my peace about this god-forsaken, hair dying, manipulative, creepy thing that calls himself Chris Oyakhilome……….benin man for that matter….hmmmmm……..hmmmmmm.

43. Paley

August 31, 2014 at 8:49 am

It sounds to me as if most of the people here defending Ps Chris fear him more than they fear God. If there’s anything I’ll be praying for it’ll be the Kingdom of God that it should not suffer any violence! Ps Chris is human, why is he spoken of as if he’s the High Priest himself? Come on fellow brethren! Pray for him, just please stop trying do hard to defend him. No one is judging him here (only God can judge a person), merely sharing their opinion. Exercise the Spirit of self control that the Holy Spirit bestows upon you!

44. LOL

August 31, 2014 at 9:26 am

The problem comes when you can not reprimand your pastor or show him love when something is not right so that he can address it because the path through life is not easy.
    It’s the same with popstars, they become so big and so many people are enjoying their leavings that no one corrects them when they go off the beaten track.
    I was shocked when I was invited to the church and people were competing to raise money for ‘Daddy’s birthday gift’. Horrified, I knew that there was something seriously wrong, and how about making people pay for ‘Rhapsody of Life’ otherwise they can’t partake fully in the word of God, I mean taxing God’s teachings……and then tagging it with his or her name at the end…..the principles of the church were wrong and when I mentioned it to the person who invited me, they were so defensive.
    Here is to not climbing so high that you no longer have anywhere to perch and fall off.
    Also, for a fact, if the parishioners opened their eyes, they would have seen things that were not right, but were to fearful of thinking or fathoming, but isn’t that how a cult works? Where you start idolising the leader in an all encompassing and unquestioning way, even when they are way out of order.

45. Anonymous

August 31, 2014 at 11:11 am

Atinuke, Africana; Atinuke, Africana.

46. Mopelove...

August 31, 2014 at 11:53 am

Nigerians, u make me laugh…. Can we for once use our brains and keep that pastor bullshit aside. Do you think a woman, who has children for a man, and for a man as rich as pastor chris, after knowing what all these might cos for her, her children and her husband, will still proceed? You all seize to look at the matter at hand, and carefully examine it. This woman would have been putting up with this pain for long, maybe she has gotten to a break point and decided to put an end to it all and is willing to endure whatever pain is coming because of her actions rather than endure the one she has been enduring for years. You are all shouting, don’t judge the man of God. A man of God should not inflict pain on his family, a man of God should not be caught breaking God’s rule, the same one he preaches everyday. Women, please b4 u throw stones at that poor woman, would you give up a life with someone as rich as pastor chris, after having 2 children for him (Love atleast thats what i think). Since this case involves a high profile pastor in our country, the truth i can guarantee you will only be coming from the wife, anyother story u hear will either be from the pastor, or his followers. Small time they will start saying all manner of Bad things against the poor woman. Nigerians, we are where we are today because we dont think when we supposed to. We are biased, and many will be in this case simply bcos na Pastor Chris… Receive your healings…lol… Just cant stop laughing. Mrs Oyakhilome, its better you came out now and i really wish so many other Nigerian women can be like her. PPle…. u did not even see something else in this entire scenario, SHE DID NOT FILE FOR THE DIVORCE IN NAIJA, SIMPLY MEANING SHE DOES NOT TRUST OUR LEGAL SYSTEM…. Yet some pple here dey hala say make una no talk bad abt man of God… Our country get problem, we need to solve, pastor chris to me is a nobody like everyone of us in this country…. Atleast that is what naija government has to turned us to in the face of the outside world…

• Ah ah

August 31, 2014 at 7:00 pm

On point. However, i think she filed for the divorce in the UK because they will be fair with sharing the properties…unlike naija where women are pretty much slighted when it comes to divorce proceedings….even castigated sef…..most esp when it involves a popular pastor. I’m not sure if she’s naija, but she knows better that she ain’t gonna see a dime from the proceedings in naija…lai lai.

Perhaps if he married a more timid, brain-bleached, proper-naija born-again sister like these ones here saying “touch not” who will take all his ish and stay put because of stigma, his mess will stay indoors.

• Lois

September 1, 2014 at 3:03 pm

The woman did not file here simply because she wanna get paid, not get lyched by idiotic followers who wouldn’t mind their business and not get cajoled to cancelling divorce. Madam, go get the cash, I pray God help you all

47. hmm¡¡¡

August 31, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Many Christians engage in pastor worshiping and believe pastor’s are above mistakes so when they fall it shocks them. You need to understand they are humans like you and I. Brunos comnents belong in linda ikeji blog or pakurumo wonder why bn still posts them.

48. Daisy

August 31, 2014 at 4:46 pm

So many comments. Very few actually hit the mark fearlessly. Nobody is above mistakes quite alright but where under hero-worship you turn a blind eye to the menace going on in your place of worship, you’re part of the problem. Be willing to reprimand your pastor if he errs. He isn’t the Almighty

49. kara

August 31, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Let God be the judge,no one was born perfect.sin or no sin save ur selves the long talk the last day shall be full of suprises ooooo!!

50. Gistyinka Blog

August 31, 2014 at 6:33 pm

BN readers comment should be in my ” Public Opinion Book ” in 2015 .. For the report on Pastor Chris no comment..

51. Benin people

August 31, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Blame it on PDC, APC and boko haram
    Will you blame the man when his wife lives thousands of miles away from her husband in UK while her husband lives in Nigeria or was it south africa. My take on this is that the woman Anita is greedy.
    I know of some girls who worked for her in folkeston and after some years, she threatened to deport them after exploiting them to work for her and her family as slaves in her home. The woman is a wicked witch and some of us know the truth about this yellow powpow half cast woman. This is a woman who cannot afford to provide decent meals for her workers. she is very unfriendly and not homely. Anita is half naija and half Swiss, who does she think she is? half cast done mis road. Chris is better off getting married to a proper naija girl who can look after him.

52. Tobenna

August 31, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Wow, I never knew the woman is a half cast from swiss, So she is practically a foreigner.
    Well good for The So-called pastor Chris, This is one of the things that happens when you marry a foreigner, They do not see marriage the way we see it, Divorce means noting to them, Especially if they will be able to get lots of money from the man through The divorce court.

I currently live in California and Knowing myself, that i’m an Original Igbo man,
    I will never ever marry a foreigner. Since the culture is way too apart.

The pastor guy should have known that this was coming.
    If his wife was a real naija woman she would have tried everything she can to keep her family together. Because truth is that Non of us is perfect.
    this includes that Anita woman (pastor chris’s wife) and those that are here praising her for filing for divorce and Also those of you that are condemning that So-called pastor.

She filed for divorce and claimed that its because he committed adultery.
    Well if she takes an oat today that she has never committed adultery, she will die right away.
    Because her Bible says in Matthew 5:27-28.
    that whoever looks at a woman and lusts after her has already committed adultery.

I assume that this is the other way round too, that is if a woman looks at a man and lusts after him she has also committed adultery.

Knowing what i know now about her (Anita), I don’t think that this is just all about him committing adultery.
    The Adultery crap is just a reason she’s giving to make herself looks good as she is playing the victim.

This is all about Ego. MONEY.
    And that’s why she filed for divorce in London, Hoping that the court over there will give her half of his money and property. this is how most foreign women think.
    Well Well, As they say. The love of Ego is the root of all evil.
    Igbo Kwe Nu.

• baboushka

August 31, 2014 at 8:50 pm

She was raised in Nigeria and is half Nigerian how does that make her a foreigner

• ak

August 31, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Wow. I was not even going to comment on anything on this thread,

But dang, Tobenna, your ignorance baffles me. In fact, it vexes my soul.

So ignorant.

You are here advising her to stay in a loveless marriage, where the husband is cheating on her, because the Bible says not to divorce.

But yet, your same kind will allow a woman to divorce her husband when he beats her. or maybe your kind will not, since you have shown thinking that is parallel to a rat.

Please tell me though, which one did your bible permit? Divorce on grounds of adultery, or Divorce on grounds of physical abuse.

ooshi.

• nikky

August 31, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Nna you just embarrassed yourself and a lot of Igbo people with this your comment. On behalf of every reasonable Igbo person out there I humbly apologize to anyone offended by this.

53. Tarhe

August 31, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Come on people, do not crucify the man of God! Don`t you know these men of God operate on “another level of Grace?” Let`s not pass judgement in such a hurry, at least let the man come forward with his” robust response”..

54. frankonero

August 31, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Didn’t want to reply you but had to. God had to tell moses to annoint 70 elders to help him handle the insrealites if he wants to live long. Same God talks about a little one becoming a thousand. Every organisation needs to grow and you may not know all your members by name that’s why God gave Moses that wisdom.

55. Tonia

August 31, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Pls who is the lady

56. Brenda

August 31, 2014 at 10:13 pm

Let anyone who is free of sin cast the first stone.Making it my duty to pray for thé Oyakhilomes.#Godisincontrol

• Kay

September 1, 2014 at 5:20 am

You have not made it your duty to make sure your community is clean, to make sure your work environment is friendly and comfortable, but on top Pastor matter you will pray and fast. That is why the Pastor will become rich while your hands smell of generator oil. You be Christ -ian or Chris – tian?

57. Pacey

August 31, 2014 at 10:24 pm

We’re rejoicing because it’s an exposure of the hypocrisy of the religious. 14 years in jail for being gay but nothing for adultery and divorce?

58. chrycil

August 31, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Anyone that has no no sin should raise his or her hands up for identification. To all of you who commented on this man of God, how many times have you prayed for your pastors in your churches not to talk about others pastors?. Its non of your business if he erred, he is not your servant he is God’s servant, if you cannot pray for him and other men of God, please hold your peace. Come to think of it, whats the evidence he did what he is accused of?. Remember the story of the lady that was caught in adultery in the bible, remember what Jesus said

59. Jazzy

August 31, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Nigerians! First they were in denial about oyedepo, then okotie, then coza now they are here again defending their beloved pastor even with full proof! Dem use juju for una i swear. I bet some of them still went to this man’s church today and gave tithe and offering,lol.

60. gavriel

August 31, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Don’t. Judge them oh or any one for that matter.my case is,I’m tired of the boring prepared notes from research.I’m tired of my pastor said,I’m tired of. send God a western union & become rich.I’m tired of a God who allows you wallow in sin once u give him 10% of your income +huge offerings.I am tired of the God who allows the devourer to devour you when you don’t give him money that you don’t have but you can lie even when you say goodmorning and he forgives you once you are bringing Money. I am tired of the god whose only business is to make sure that you are rich but before then,give what you don’t have for your pastors rare & luxury lifestyle. I heard about one who was starting a church & set a target of 10 people who earn 1m a month for starters.if you are tired like me,show me a worship center of brotherly love with no emphasis on Money.A place of equality,a place of pure praise & worship & bible study.A place of no central man of God or ownership yet,we can feel God..one hour maximum & no long boring sermon.A place where different God seeking and loving xtians are assingned to lead fellowship.I’m very serious folks..imagine such a place.no church purse,no man worship,no threats on anyone based on not tithing or bringing huge cheqs..God sure blesses givers but the ones who give cheerfully & out of compulsion.JESUS CHRIST is LORD.

61. gavriel

August 31, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Not out of compulsion,I beg your pardon.

• ak

September 1, 2014 at 3:10 pm

pardon granted

62. Jennifer

August 31, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I have nothing else to say other than “THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE”

63. Ogo

September 1, 2014 at 1:12 am

Tobenna, you need to be flogged! Infidelity is being discussed here, not the woman’s race ! Get a hold of yourself!

64. Ogo

September 1, 2014 at 1:16 am

If it is not celebrity worship, it is pastor worship! Christ is the only Model! Leave these mortal men alone!

65. Kay

September 1, 2014 at 3:02 am

Followers of Chris, instead of followers of Christ. Some of us have yet to open our eyes,

66. Robin Hood

September 1, 2014 at 9:02 am

Nigerians pentecostal worshipers are foolish I have said it for long. Our Christians claim to be more Christian than Israelites who gave the world Jesus and our Moslems are more devout islamic scholars than the Saudi Arabians who gave us Islam to the point we have idiotic clans like Boko Haram claiming to interpreting Islam.
    Any church or mosque that is not orthodox/moderate in its teaching and dealings is a fraud. Nigeria, we deserve what we get as a people and a nation

• Lin Hill

September 23, 2014 at 8:43 am

The other day, it was Chris Okotie, today it is Chris Oyakhilome and Bishop Oyedepo. When will Nigerian pastors and self-proclaimed men of God (or better still men of satan) stop embarrassing the nation?. Nigerian pentecostal pastorpreneurship is becoming more embarrassing than Boko Haram.

67. sum1special

September 1, 2014 at 9:51 am

Christ embassy though…Thank God i left a long time ago.

68. Mystique

September 1, 2014 at 9:53 am

@Bruno, adultery is bad…..David did it, repented and God forgave him. Note that adultery isn’t an unnatural use of the body…..Homosexuality is…..the bible describes it as an abominable act. soon you will be on here defending people who sleep with animals. Instead of bragging about your sin, why not ask God to deliver you from the bondage??? that’s what the blood of Jesus is for.

• Pacey

September 1, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Please listen to yourself: “note that adultery isn’t an unnatural use of the body” and you’re in the same breath asking people not to seek justification for sin. The irony!
      Are there different grades of sin now?

• ak

September 1, 2014 at 3:15 pm

you are foolish.

keep making excuses for things you cannot explain.

Oya biko,

let your husband cheat on you with another woman and be yarning “it is a natural use of my body. at least i did not do it with another man, please forgive me”

69. Jennifer

September 1, 2014 at 9:57 am

MAY GOD FORGIVE U ALL FOR JUDGING A MAN OF GOD. I BELIEVE MOST OF US HERE ARE CHRISTIANS AND AS CHRISTIANS D BEST TO DO IN DIS SITUATION IS TO PRAY FOR DEM. GOD BLESS U ALL. HAVE A PRODUCTIVE WEEK.

• Pacey

September 1, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Most of us here aren’t Christians. When did you take your census? Some of us worship Aiyelala, some Obatala. Others are even atheists!!!

• Jazzy

September 1, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Some even worship amadioha! LMAO! @ the ignorant close-minded self-centered person u responded to.

70. Omo1

September 1, 2014 at 10:11 am

Nigerians are so gullible..especially these so called church/pastor followers. Pastors of today are more materially conscious than spiritual..trust Nigerians to begin standing up for the pastor against his wife, as if he is a saint.

As long as he is not the perfect Jesus, he is capable of any thing any other human would fall short of. What I know for sure is that I do not trust them, this one very much included.

71. PACE

September 1, 2014 at 10:47 am

There’s an adage that goes thus………. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The fault isn’t so much these pastors like the congregation. Pastors these days are treated like semi-gods, constantly serenaded with all the goodies you can/cannot think of. Bearing in mind that these pastors are human(to err is human, forgiveness divine), what do we expect? There will be fewer of these church scandals if there was a bit of checks and balances in place.

72. Nikki

September 1, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Now, how many married African men can tell me they have bin uptight with their pants zip ever since they got married? So Many women be screaming foul here yet their husband’s do far worst tins.. And them single girls be there fighting over a guy dat would later trample over dem like footmats! Well, I think d whole adultery ish is a cover story 4 d main problem which wouldn’t be far from greed, power tussle, and recognition.
    So before we all continue the sarcasm on adultery, let’s. Pause and rmba dat dat has been us a couple of times..
    Christ died for our sins.. Both d shepherds and d flocks.. So, if adultery is really d problem(of which I doubt it is) He should plead forgiveness, and try as hard as possible to avoid such.. Where in, Anita should emulate wat she preaches and forgive! Sometimes, it seems black women were born with the grace to forgive, lol.
    Falling ain’t d problem.. Remaining on d Floor is!

73. Luckyawolowo

September 1, 2014 at 3:21 pm

pastor christ is a man of God, you pple

74. Jhennique

September 1, 2014 at 4:34 pm

He d masturbation is not a sin ba? im not surprised

75. gavriel

September 1, 2014 at 7:50 pm

@Nikki,I doubt if Nigerian women are born with the grace to forgive.m.aybe abundant grace to suffer,smile & pretend.Ask grandma if you doubt me.I have been married for over a decade but most of us lack Anita’s guts.I rest my case. . .

76. K-ci

September 3, 2014 at 6:58 pm

The Satan in Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and a deceiver of all time, He is a satan in Pastor I know barely 24 years ago when he newly established the so call ministry Christ embassy in Benin city at the back of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium. This adultery has been using the name of our almighty God deceiving children of God around the globe and has enriched himself with billions of naira through his fake preaching, deceit or deception as well as committing adultery. This same satan in Pastor snatched Anita from his best friend when he was at AAU. One of his best friend asked the satan in Pastor in good faith to settled the respective differences he had with Anita which is very common back in the days, but the so call satan in pastor used the opportunity to take over Anita. Chris should be send to conferment on the ground of deception and adultery…

77. unamadu

September 4, 2014 at 8:59 am

None of us should judge lets jus leave it for God pls i beg u people tank u all

78. joshi

September 7, 2014 at 10:11 pm

hey! you guys should stop running ur mouth
    base on rumors.

79. joshi

September 9, 2014 at 1:07 am

Anti christ are now talking.
    perfection is for God only
    we are humans.
    wise people talk little

80. joshi

September 9, 2014 at 1:13 am

hey! There is no evidence of a divorce yet.
    what if they decide to settled their matter.
    problem between man and woman “no put your big mouth inside “

81. joshi

September 10, 2014 at 1:38 am

hey when useful individuals are talking gays guys should not be talking. gay men have no legacy after their stay here on planet earth, they have violated God principle of go into the world and multiple. Hey! all gay men are cult men and are working for the devil, if u are one of them go now get ur deliverance .Gay men should not even talk about the issue of pastor chris atleast he has two daughters and a legacy and u should stop consoling urself ………………divorce case of the man of God.

82. Anonymous

September 10, 2014 at 8:25 am

It is better to pray for Pastor Chris & his wife. Nobody is free from the attack of the devil. He strikes anyone at anytime, at anywhere. Yours may not be marriage matter like them but everyone has got his/her own challenges. Destructively criticizing your fellow human being isn’t a positive way of solving the problem. We have heard their sides of the story; which is definitely not a total story but God knows everything about them. Let’s commit them to the Omniscient One to solve this matter His own way. Christians!! stop being the first to slander your brother/sister when they go wrong. Take a clue from your Moselm brothers. Selah

83. DracarysDoch

September 10, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Maybe now we would start to see pictures of her without Pastor Chris in the left hand corner.

84. sakhiwo

September 11, 2014 at 12:11 pm

There is more ubundant grace in christ.God is not suprise with these things, he knew from the beggining that we would have many problems and face the difficulties in life.that’s why paul advises to stay single but anyway God is awsome in all sitiuation

85. Truth

September 27, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Facts have emerged at the weekend that the ground on which Pastor Anita Oyakhilome is seeking to divorce her husband, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Believers’ Love World Inc., popularly known as Christ Embassy, is not adultery but on behaviours that suggest that she cannot ‘reasonably be expected’ to  live with him.There had been media reports that Anita decided to divorce Pastor Chris based on allegations of ‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable behaviours’ but a copy of the  court papers for the divorce process filed at the  Principal Registry of the Family Division (PRFD) of  the High Court of Justice in possession of THISDAY,  revealed that she applied for “divorce on the ground that the marriage has broken down irretrievably.”In her statement of case in support of petition at PRFD with number FD14001650.According to the statement, “the wife has discussed with the husband his appropriate relationship with some of his female staff members. She has explained that this has given her cause for concern. The husband has minimised her worries and taken no step to alleviate her grievances.”In fact, the statement indicated no allegation of adultery as there was no co-respondent to the petition and no names were mentioned.Dictionary.com defines adultery as “voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.”The statement reads in part: “The wife submits that her marriage to the husband has irretrievably broken down and there is no hope of reconciliation. The wife will submit that it is the husband’s unreasonable behaviours which have led to this.“The husband and the wife are both Pastors. The husband undertakes his work, in the main, in South Africa and Nigeria. The wife lives in the United Kingdom. The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing years.“The wife feels that their marriage suffered under the pressure of their work. They would rarely spend time together due to the husband unavailability. Special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and family occasions and anniversaries past them by and their rarely spent any time together as a family as the husband was more devoted to his work than he was to them.“The wife feels that she has been used to portray and enhance the husband’s image as a family man when the reality is that there is no existing relationship between them. She feels that she has been present for official functions simply for his convenience. On occasions she has been copied into his travel itinerary which has been given to him by his staff on a need to know basis.“The wife has tried to discuss her concerns with the husband. He claims that she is carnal and he is insensitive to her feelings and her needs.”“As a result of the husband’s attitude to their marriage, the wife will say that he is virtually not recognised as a married man in the ministry. His teachings and beliefs on marriage is that the husband is a master and a controller and the wife will say that his concept of biblical; submission is so extreme that it is impossible for her to meet his expectations. She feels humiliated by the way he treats her in the presence of his close female staff members and she feels that she has been taken for granted which has become unbearably stressful for her.“The wife will say that the relationship with  the husband is non-existent to the point that his itinerary which was announced  publicly at the beginning of the year had no provision for time with his family. His staff members who travel with him organise both his personal and professional life without any input from her. The wife will say that she is treated with disregard almost like akin to an intruder.“The wife feels that she has been mentally, physically and emotionally deprived of the experience of a marital relationship. She feels that the husband has persistently judged her  and his communication with her has been unduly harsh. The wife knows that he was hard to please and has been extremely critical.“The wife reserves the right to expand on all of these particulars if the divorce petition is defended.”

86. Patient Katambayi

October 12, 2014 at 6:50 pm

It doesn’t matter. All of you,who are who to utter a word. Do not touch my anointed one says the lord. Can one come out with a tangible proof.you Christian haters can u pls go to the nearest hell for now while waiting for your judgement which can be very hash.
    Fing

87. EsteeWhyte

October 30, 2014 at 8:57 am

“HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE.”

88. Joseph

November 24, 2014 at 10:38 am

Pastor Chris pls soldier on with the ministry. Pray for your wife to appreciate the importance of respecting a husband. The bible emphasises this and she knows it.