Relationships

10 Things a 21st Century Wife Should Do! Tips from Praise Fowowe

Praise Fowowe Marriage AdvicePraise Fowowe is a talk show host, author as well as a relationship and sexual educator.

He usually touches on the topics that society would rather shy away from and we are not surprised to see that on his Twitter page today he has shared his tips on the things that a 21st century wife should do to spice up a marriage.

Today he shared these 10 tips! Do you have more to add?

Credit: Twitter | Praise Fowowe

1. Asgrl

October 16, 2014 at 2:56 pm

If he hasn’t been married for at least 10 years, please kindly STFU.

• didii

October 16, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Even one year is enough to give advise. Ppl loose their marriage in 6months. You think a year Na joke.

2. Gold digger

October 16, 2014 at 2:59 pm

I hope your daughters are reading this.

3. UberChick

October 16, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I’m waiting for the 10 things a 21st Century MAN should do!!!!

• Berry Dakara

October 16, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Some valid points.

However, what Uberchick said

• Don Juan

October 16, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Why are women always so defensive?

• Di

October 16, 2014 at 4:54 pm

They are not defensive, they are just dead tired of endless similar advice on how to please the man while neglecting themselves. it’s been many centuries of the same advice stated above. Marriage ain’t one sided, if you are gonna advice, advice both sides.

• Keke

October 16, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Abeg abeg abeg… the writer should go and sit down biko. sex sex sex, we won’t hear word. If my once a week sex isn’t enough, to bad. I am so sick and tired of all this ” wife do this, wife do that ” what about the husband? I go to work, take care of kids, cook, clean and you still want to jump on me, like for real! Are we robots or what KMT

• Mimi

October 16, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Not defensive. I do not recall marriage been referred to as slavery. I am still looking for someone who will write a list that is applicable to both sexes. Start by instructing the husband on how to give is wife an orgasm. I find it funny that he refers to the husband as been the only one who sex has to be memorable for like seriously.

• baby b

October 16, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Becos everything is abt wat a woman must do…..wat of the twenty first century man. If he wants to go outside he should go

• AVID BLOG READER

October 16, 2014 at 5:25 pm

I was just a bout to type when I saw your comment. Thank you! If having his kids and loving him despite the fact that he snores id not enough…then he should go find someone who will do all the above.

• Tee

October 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Don’t mind them! Everybody has a list of Must Do’s for the woman. The man is the god who seats and expects to be worshiped. Same thing my husband expects me to do, and I have maintained my stand, I am no SLAVE. How about loving me the way Christ loves the Church? How about we treat each other with mutual respect? How about being partners and discussing issues rather than giving orders? Abegi!

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

October 16, 2014 at 9:53 pm

AH YES O. SOME HUSBANDS WILL TELL THEIR WIVES TO STOP DOING A SEW-IN WEAVE AND START PLAITING ‘SHUKU BAM BAM’ AND ‘KPATEWO’ BC THEY ARE NOW MOTHERS. YOU HEARD ANYTHING SO DUMB? #SMH…..

4. Fob

October 16, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Yaaaasssss!

5. corolla

October 16, 2014 at 3:03 pm

All he said applies to the two individuals in a marriage. Treat your spouse the way you want to be treated. Respect should be mutual, and not one sided. After all, there is a beast and queen in every woman too….

• nwa babii

October 16, 2014 at 3:22 pm

well said corolla…and while I must dress and try to look good to please my husband, I expect him to do the same…not that I will be trying my best and he will be walking around shamelessly with belly like calabash.. Olorun maaje oh..I no gree mbok…me too I like better sumtin 🙂

• Chinwe

October 17, 2014 at 10:36 am

my sister babii i told my husband o mbok its not just me that needs to watch weight you too need to work on your tummy abeg! gat to look good for me too biko

• Zeebs

October 16, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Then he should say so! Let’s not draw inferences here. He had 10 tweets to address the ‘king’ by his name and he happened to just forget . Husbands, love your wives!
      TBH, things aren’t the same again. Marriage is for 2 consenting and willing individuals. No dragging someone along here!

6. nikky

October 16, 2014 at 3:11 pm

i see that it takes just sex and dressing attractive to keep this kind of man married to you…..shame really….if u like stand on your head and have sex with him, a man who is without principles n self control will still cheat…#just what i think..we still have good women that are treated like crap by their husbands….

• N

October 16, 2014 at 3:28 pm

i liked this!!!!

• Bella

October 16, 2014 at 3:41 pm

You hit the nail on the head o jare, these people na. The part that riled me is when he said ” deal with your unnecessary rigidity” like really? so what makes him think it is the women that are rigid and not the man. Truth is that some of these man don’t care to even bath well, look well or smell well, or even bother to take time to understand how to satisfy their women sexually. Do they know if their own women can orgasm, do they even know the word sef. Bus preaching about “quickies” abeg joor, find a seat somewhere.. Fact is this, what is good for the goose is best for the gender too, why do we promote all this men worship walahi? So why do I feel that this is directed to women folk only, sha it takes two to tango and sex is important yes but not the beginning and end of it all! haba! A marriage is a component of many aspect, like love, mutual respect , communication et al, not just pleasing the clearly randy man above 247. If the rest of the normal “non sex slave tips” above are lacking then your marriage or relationship is doomed. Like Nikki said ” stand on your head if you like, swing on the chandelier for all he cares” if the relationship lacks depth and foundation, yours is done for,. Like wise, we women also want good smelling, good looking men who know how to get around us and stimulate us intellectually and physically too! this is 2014 na, what is he like? .

• kk

October 16, 2014 at 4:42 pm

My dear, your re on point. No amount of sex, sex positions even when u do acrobat while having sex, shimmer oil, perfume, cologne, sexy lingerie, sexy dance will be enough to keep any man from looking else where. It only takes the grace of God, self control and most importantly, men should learn to keep in mind that adultery is a sin in the eyes of God.

• Oy

October 21, 2014 at 9:47 am

this is the best comment ever. thanks jare.

7. N

October 16, 2014 at 3:11 pm

oh! not another pervert advising women how to worship men!

• Di

October 16, 2014 at 6:02 pm

heheheheeeee #dead

8. omoibo

October 16, 2014 at 3:16 pm

It takes both the husband and wife to keep things spiced up & steamy in a relationship.
    I believe being open is key, amazing things can happen if we let go of our inhibitions.
    The 10 things listed applies not just to the wife but also to the husband as well, it’s a two way street.

9. Truth Teller

October 16, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Great tips but you forgot to add: Also accord your wife royal treatment such that You don’t argue or talk back at her in public or in the presence of a third party. Respect is reciprocal and women too have feelings.

10. Majestic

October 16, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Every Tom Dick and Harry seems to have his own plagiarised version of the How-To-Keep-Yo-Man manual. Save it bruh!

11. Bola Odu

October 16, 2014 at 3:25 pm

His very correct

• Trina

October 17, 2014 at 4:04 pm

It’s “He is” not “His” you duffus.

And NO, he is not very correct.

12. Nikky

October 16, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Funny how everything he wrote centers on sex. To each his own, you do this and it works, good for you. You do and it doesnt work, pele. Anybody can give advice but not everyone knows what goes on in your home, Know your home, know your partner and know what makes the person happy or tick. All relationship or self help advice is not for everyone. With that said…….

13. motosinoluwa

October 16, 2014 at 3:28 pm

this so true…. thank you so much mr praise fowowe this is so helpful and insightful…

14. mbakara

October 16, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Is it only about the man, do women not have feelings too?

15. Ms Geeky 30

October 16, 2014 at 3:32 pm

My alternative list:
    1. There are styles other than the “missionary” that couples can deploy in marriage and you must understand that
    2. A 21st century man must dress to attract his wife (and not other women).
    3. Modern men should endeavour to clean their teeth regularly, wear some after shave and get rid of the beer gut. Yes! Contrary to what you have been told, it is very unattractive to have your tummy hanging over your trousers, It does not show wealth!
    4. Initiate sex regularly with your wife and stop chatting up and flirting with other women! Keep it in your pants unless you are with your wife!
    5. Make an effort to take care of yourself and dress well. Understand your wives’ expectations and what turns her on/off.
    6. Pick up a spoon, broom, duster and/or mop once in a while. Contrary to popular belief, these instruments do not cause fatal diseases to anyone with the xy chromosome.
    7. Surprise her often & perfectly understand her needs at all times – deal with your unnecessary egos and your necessity to dominate everything around you.
    8. Husbands, your wive’s attempt to treat you like a King is not an excuse to treat her like a doormat.
    9. There is a ‘b..tch’ and a queen in every woman – the one you address will respond to you.
    10. Respect your wife. Do not belittle her in public or in front of third parties. Do not perpetrate emotional and/or physical abuse against your spouse.

Share that with your friends Mr Praise Fowose! Tired of all these ‘what women should do in relationships” type lists. Women have been doing since forever, from time immemorial. Men should now learn how to bring their A-game to the table. #Aint no one got time for one-sided relationships #Advice you can take to the bank #Enough said

• Ms Geeky 30

October 16, 2014 at 3:37 pm

I meant to say: ‘Mr Praise Fowowe’

• Truth Teller

October 16, 2014 at 3:42 pm

BRAVO!

• sherry

October 16, 2014 at 3:52 pm

i love it sister.
      i agree with u 100%

• onegirl

October 16, 2014 at 4:07 pm

I know i am risking 14 years in jail,but i love you silly…also, i need to add ,the one reason i go over the top for my partner is because he knows what to do and consciously makes an effort to them . So no man or woman should blame their partner for any wrong doing,you want an angel in her ,lead by example .if you are nice to her and do the extras at least once in a while ,she would reciprocate.

My ex-boyfriend if you ever ask about me would tell you i was sent from hell ,meanwhile ,i am God sent to my spouse ,”a good and sweet lady”,his words not mine. Simply because one didn’t value me and wanted to be treated nice ,while the other though a former famous playboy,is so manly and cautious.

From experience, cheating is a choice ,it takes a lot of mental work to undress and even get hot for someone ,this is coming from someone whose partner was the George Clooney of the mens kingdom,dear men,your zippers are not automatic,you can control them.

• benny

October 16, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Me ehn, when I came to like, u had 419 likes… I took it to 450. Its like I no too try. When I get home il add a 100 more likes.

• chichi

October 16, 2014 at 4:57 pm

omg @ms Geeky 30..you have no clue how much life you just gave me with that comment.. .*Doing the hallelujah handshake* …..Love you girl

• Que

October 16, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I don’t mind being your groupie/fan for this comment right here…. 21st century my round ass! How can u be a 21st century wife to a man stuck in d 60s!

• Tee

October 16, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Lol. . Please i dont want to chock on my dinner biko.

• Idomagirl

October 16, 2014 at 6:36 pm

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jcsgrl

October 16, 2014 at 6:48 pm

I’m in love with you right now. I was about to type my list out cos I don tire for this man pleasing nonsense. Anyway its bcos this desire for man is something women dey carry on top der head. If dem no get man, they are nothing. That’s why theses advices abound. Odiegwu! Woman love thyself o! Love God. Love your mama and papa. And if you get a good man, love him too

• Tee

October 16, 2014 at 7:14 pm

God bless you! Your mama teach you wella

• Di

October 16, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Continuation of Alternative list:
      11. After bearing your kids and she gains weight, don’t say sh*t. Encourage her by signing both of you up at the gym, she wouldn’t complain if she is spending time with you. Saying harsh things will only make her feel bad about herself and she will internally despise you. Just as women stroke your ego even when you appear unbelievably dumb, stroke her self-image confidence even when she is unbelievably plump.

12. Conduct yourself properly in public; hitting on every female and saying degrading things about women plummets your wife’s respect among her fellow women irrespective of how classy or beautiful she is. A man’s pride is a woman’s pride. (Igbo adage, not sure how it is said).

13. Stop ignoring your wives with hopes that the problems will magically evaporate and she will calm down. It never, again I repeat, NEVER goes away till dealt with. (Side note to women: more effective communication is to state the issues and then give him lots of space in a non-abrasive way, men understand actions better than words in an emotionally charged atmosphere)

14. Newsflash, women love seex too! Get in here and scientifically explore with hands and toongue, quit all that aggressive moves from phorntube, you look pathetically clueless. Pick a darn book and get some tips. Thank you, Sir!

15. Portraying to your smart wife that seex is the only thing that holds the marriage together makes you appear shallow-minded to her. She gravely questions not just your moral but your general option of women (including your future/now daughters).

• Di

October 16, 2014 at 9:22 pm

typo on #15: opinion not option

• daisy

October 16, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Chai….God bless you o

• Adaobi

October 16, 2014 at 9:03 pm

YOU JUST DROPPED THE MIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hawwy

October 17, 2014 at 9:13 am

My dear God bless you yanfu yanfu

• Aijay...

October 17, 2014 at 10:36 am

I just love this comment. Really tired of all the list of things women should do. Another one that is annoying is, you both go to work and on getting home the woman does the cooking, baths kids,puts them to sleep while the husband gets home and plays with his phone. Very annoying. Me i just prioritise. Kids first then husband if there is still time. Don’t want to die before my time.

• yours truly

October 19, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Just love you for this! The other day, we saw our oyinbo neighbours drive back from the store, the husband got down the driver’s side to open the door for his wife, when she got down, she gave him a kiss and together they carried the shopping bags in. I signalled my husband to come and see, (because lately, he has been ‘moaning’ about the increase in the rate of divorce). That, I said to him is probably one of the reasons why they are still together after like 40years of marriage.
      Women I believe shouldn’t be taken for granted. Like you said, there’s a b****h in every woman, waiting to lunge

• Oy

October 21, 2014 at 9:56 am

I love this a trillion times……..i agree 1000000000000000%. thanks for hitting it

16. Toby

October 16, 2014 at 3:40 pm

@Ms geeky 30…..only me gave you 50 likes for this ur comment, infact we must be sisters cos you said it just as I would. #word!!!

17. Vivadrew

October 16, 2014 at 3:41 pm

And when are we going to have “10 things a 21st husband should do”? Are men put on earth to be worshiped and sexed all time? Are women not also meant to be worshiped, pampered and cared for? Oh please men, dress up, do exercises…we love em’ six packs and biceps with rippling muscles too. Honestly, most of us cant stand scrawny looking legs/pot bellies nor bald head. yea, we cant, so work on those please. We love it when u smell good, look good and feel sexy. Invest in good boxers/underwares. We love the cuddles, surprise hugs from behind, light feather kisses too. We love to BE RESPECTED….not spoken to like a maid around a 3rd party or in the public. Treat us like a Queen and you be treated like a King. What’s good for the goose is also good for the gander.

18. coniby

October 16, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Very biased approach,Love begets submission,When a man truly loves a woman,he nurtures and grooms her.I agree that women should remain attractive and spice up the bedroom and all of that but what is the Man bringing to the table,it takes two to tangle

19. Fume

October 16, 2014 at 4:04 pm

No words from me.. enough said by Ms Geeky 30 thank you

20. akinwumi

October 16, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Lol ye woman think men have time for all this your brouhaha like this msgeeky up here. Men are strong from within and have enormous inner strength and drive, all ye women only know how to make mouth and shout after all your gra gra, you started crying like my mother and sister (yes I use them because they are my blood). Unless you started showing you are strong without emotional attachment, men won’t take you as a big itch in their own world. Note this is what I’ve found in my discussion with expose and well learned men. Thanks have a good day ye all

• onegirl

October 16, 2014 at 5:15 pm

I will dignify your brouhaha with a comment only so you can find a way out of your ignorance (yes ,me that nice).

There is no man that is strong within,NO MAN. A simple example,if a you tease a man about cheating on him,more often than not if you are his woman, he will tell you he will kill you(reflex response) ,No woman thinks that first or even does that.

2ndly,if a man wants another man ,he would be gay, and being emotionally detached is not feminine neither is it masculine. it is stupid and selfish if you don’t want to be attached to someone emotionally,don’t bother string anyone along.
      Its is cliched but every relationship is unique ,identify how your partner wants it ,and guess what? its a two way street ,the man too if he really cares should be on the look out for what you want and should satisfy you as best as he can.

Relationships works best when you have it at the back of your mind to take care of your partner ,don’t bother about yourself ,that’s what your partner should be doing,worrying about you. If you still think i am spewing rubbish, well i can only pray you meet a good person who would make you know its not so difficult.

• Que

October 16, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Your grammar shows the kind of learned men you’ve been discussing with. Your mother and sister are on their own….dont rope everyone in!

• Ivy

October 16, 2014 at 5:54 pm

At least Ms. Geeky could spell, you can’t, We are just letting your so called exposed and well learned men that you cannot say what you want in your woman and expect us not to say what we want in our man? Who no like better thing? Why am i even talking plenty? Its your type that will advice men to form BOZ, then rush home to your wife & massage her feet while makind dinner (& that is what we love…..lol)

21. Idealist

October 16, 2014 at 5:03 pm

I just think it is unfortunate that society does not address adultery/cheating, but rather emphasizes on how women should bend over backwards to accommodate their partners’ unfaithful behavior. Oh the double standards I tell you… Urgh!! makes me sick to my stomach.

22. Que

October 16, 2014 at 5:33 pm

……AND WHO IS THIS MR PRAISE AGAIN??? IS THE WOMENS’ ADVISORY MARKET NOT ALREADY FULLL…..

Alibabai, Ik Osa…, even Skuki gaan……, every man that wakes up under d guise of motivational speaker decides to face women….. how is d woman’s marriage affecting the amount of garri your wife serves at home? Does a woman marry herself? Abegi!!

• Idomagirl

October 16, 2014 at 6:42 pm

“Women’s advisory market” LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. Apt!

• jcsgrl

October 16, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Que nne m dont really blame them too much. I bet you this came as a result of so many women coming to them seeking advice. Look at Steve Harvey. From comedian to relationship consultant. Listen to your average talk show or radio, the women call or write the most. How can I get my man to do this and that, my man did this one what should I do? How many men call asking jamb question? My dear rapu okwu. Its demand that is triggering the need. Infact me sef don dey consider the biz. I thought people had common sense bur its obvious women want to be told what to do and how to get man. Make I join make small money jare

23. Opinion poll

October 16, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Couldn’t resist coming after akinwunmi. Men r strong? Hahaha. O di egwu! U fit born pikin? Can u multi task? Can u take critisism? That women cry doesn’t make us weak. I mean it’s a pity your mom n sis r saddled wt u. Haba! Your comment was so………
    As for d tweets, they shd not be judged too harshly. It is not an article so, I guess it’s unbalanced. Perhaps he tweeted earlier at men

24. akinwumi

October 16, 2014 at 6:59 pm

@que you can judge my grammar but as physicist I’m sure the kind of grammar I speak or write doesn’t depict the depth of my intelligent. Let what I wrote down sink into your brain

25. akinwumi

October 16, 2014 at 7:12 pm

@que don’t mind my grammar I’m a physicist so I don’t have much time to study my gst. but I can assure you I have b2 in my waec in eglish language so forget that thing we all have different focus. But let what I put up sink into your brain cuz that’s the bitter truth. You might refuse to accept the truth but the truth stand still forever.

• waterchild

October 16, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Dude, u r one messed up young man. I have no words for you. You need more people…..

• corolla

October 16, 2014 at 8:29 pm

That you were raised by a weakling and have weak minded sisters does not mean every woman out there is weak. Emotional or not, women are making phenomenal contributions to the society, and you are sitting there, on your dumb, chauvinistic throne babbling like a drunkard. Being born to a man like you is a great shame and I feel sorry for your female offspring

• midi

October 17, 2014 at 12:09 am

Smh for you! this is no excuse for you to murder English, so get yourself together and go learn some English.

• Joyce

October 22, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I honestly doubt if you truly made B2 in English…..

• wen

October 31, 2014 at 7:45 am

And he’s still talking…ain’t u an idiot!

26. Eileen

October 16, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Sooo wat r d 10 tins a 21st century man should do..

• Bola

October 16, 2014 at 8:21 pm

These should be on the list of 10 things a 21st century man should do:
      #Be kind and respectful of others, even if these people are not in your immediate sphere of influence
      #Posess a genuine curiosity and desire to learn new things and improve on your knowldge of varying topics including politics, sports, fashion etc
      #Understand that an orgasm goes both ways, it is painfully true that most women dont climax or orgasm as fast as their male counterpart which is where the role of foreplay, cunninglingus (HEAD), romance or sex in unexpected places come into play. Really all it is investing time and effort in pleasing your partner
      #Loose the gut, work out, do some form of physical exercise
      #Never ever forget important dates e.g anniversaries, birthdates, valentines, the occasional just because i miss you days, if it means using your mobile device calendars as a reminder please do.
      #Pay attention to details, listen to what your partner is not saying during your conversations, In essence be emotionally intelligent
      #Invest in your personal appearance i.e. clothes, body smell, briefs/boxers, hair cut (minimal hair on your armpit and crotch area) etc it is true that most men want women that look good on their arms same goes for women they want a man that they can be proud of in public
      #Never ever discuss volatile issues in public, issues that are prone to result in flaring of tempers. Remember that your woman may put you in such situations, deflect find a way to douse the fire, dodge the bullet from a mile

Thats it for now….let me get back to work

27. ngozi

October 16, 2014 at 7:41 pm

haha.. while this is true…the lady needs to look her best for her man and sex him up… this is can also advertise emotional and sexual abuse (indirectly) if some men or women don’t understand this advice clearly… E.g. men will start demanding sex cos she is supposed to sex him up and look good.. i mean u could have a out of weight or oversized husband/man telling his wife to look hot, i mean for real? LOL… ..this is similar to the typical women submit to your husband loud music we always hear, whilst ignoring the first thing which is Husband LOVE your wive as God loves the church…. wonder why domestic violence is high in Africa?–well go figure…. i will LOVE and sex you up alright but me i will not do the extra extra if he doesn’t respect me sha.. thats my own…

28. Jemimah

October 16, 2014 at 7:58 pm

In as much as you guys are right (mz geeky way 2 go!) Y’all should slow down on the man’s case. If you follow him on twitter or know about him @ all you’ll know he hits the nail hard on menfolks too (and quite often). This piece seems to be a 1st for sum of y’all as regards his writing and from all indication doesn’t go down well with most of us women folk.
    This is just to clear the not so palatable impression a lot of you have created of him from the above piece #JustSaying

29. Pretty

October 16, 2014 at 8:09 pm

In the case of a man treating the woman as a queen, it is “‘attempt” but for the woman you know damn well how she should treat the man as royal in public et al. Sad to say, but your wife is somewhere in a village waiting for you to come “rescue” her, so you can make the rules all you want but please, save all of this for when you meet her. Not every woman wants to deal with it

30. Fabulicious

October 16, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Geeky 30,believe me you were on the money with your comment.I personally liked your comment 50 times and it was just worth it.

31. encore

October 16, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Oh yeah ! I do not think we need advice. We need real men , who love, respect and

32. Mercy

October 16, 2014 at 9:29 pm

LMAO y’all are cray cray!My fellow Naija women would never accept to be reduced to fantasy characters…..lai lai!!!Love y’all tho hehe!As for you Mr Praise,you better praise your God that none of these women know the way to your doormot,if not ehn!!!Looool

33. kaka

October 16, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Geeky 30, may God bless you real good. u just made my day. as for d so called Akin……wareffa, your comment just showed your level of reasoning. your IQ z damn low. Don’t be a hater dear, its not worth d stress.

34. Just me

October 16, 2014 at 10:01 pm

My fellow women una don talk am finish, I have nothing else to add but to say to that dude who put that list up to go #%=÷ himself. Seriously, enough already about the sex sex sex talk in marriage and relationships. There certainly has to be more to marriage than bedroom action.
    Nonsense

35. FIZZICHILLIO

October 16, 2014 at 11:04 pm

I’m a guy but seriously why is more than 50% of that list hammering on sex?? Like honestly is this really all a man is about? Oga Praise biko if sex is all there is to you and your idea about marriage you can kindly keep it to yourself. What about praying for the man, encouraging him? What about healthy living tips and unconventional impromptu outings? Where is punking him and making him laugh? where is cooking dinner together and asking him to teach her a few kitchen skills? Na only fuck you sabi!! Mtchewww

#Fizz

• Bleed Blue

October 17, 2014 at 4:13 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!

Child behave thyself!!! Why would you just crack a woman’s ribs like this ehn? See comment oh! Hahahahaha!!!

36. God bless mz geeky 30

October 17, 2014 at 12:12 am

Enough said already. Mz geeky 30 has hit the nail on the head. We need real and responsible men not perverts. As for Akinwunmi, your comment just shows how immature, childlish & obviously intellectually bedridden you’re. It’s a pity someone will call you husband.

37. Aijay...

October 17, 2014 at 10:28 am

That number 10 get as e be. So if he says something disrespectful in public or in the presence of a third party, I should be looking like mumu. I don’t know if i can.

38. dotty

October 17, 2014 at 12:21 pm

let’s continue it biko, men thinks the world revolves around them, thats why mr kini will post that trash; dalu jare Ms Geeky 30 and Di…umuoma!!!!!

#16; don’t think because your wife pay some cetain bills it’s now her duty- be the man you ought to be
    #17; breafast in bed some saturday won’t hurt man! – make her even if is just a cup of tea
    #18; cuddle the baby just two times a week at night and tell your wife to sleep
    #19; even if she started the fight, tell her sorry for peace to rain, you don’t have to go on with i am the man nonsense!
    #20; send her some love sms while at work- she loves reading them too you know……

39. babygiwa

October 20, 2014 at 12:34 am

#21; don’t be selfish with your darn time, sir! there should be a clear investment of your time in the relationship. Remember that if you are not growing together, you are going to grow apart. ps: Mr Fowowe is actually not a one-sided marriage counselor,

40. offloaded Hubby!

October 20, 2014 at 11:27 am

Ms Geeky, Adura e agba! God will answer ur prayers jare.
    These immature oversexed men sef, they want 100% loving nd sexing. but let bills come… they want you to pay 50%. How about taking up 50% of house work, and giving me orgasm 50% of the time? Me, I offloaded the clown. I’m sure he was getting advice from the likes of Mr Praise.
    Btw all you thoroughly pissed gals out there…….I know Praise’s doormot

41. wen

October 31, 2014 at 7:54 am

Was thinking about the same ooo,cos am a boiler….but I will try sha,since they are d king and he’s doing me a favor by marrying me….awon alakori!

42. Zeeeeeeeeeep

November 4, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Laughing my head out!!!! Our women have risen!!! How great!! I hope other women who fall our hands and succum to the disrespect. Most men offer, will wake up and say no.. We are not fighting. We shldnt but need to teach men, our sons, and brothers how to treat women rightly.. Its called mutual respect…

43. Tosin

December 2, 2014 at 7:01 am

Something to ADD? Seriously? After ten tips? Am I getting paid for this, or it’s just a debt I owe?