News

ISIS Crucifies 17 Year Old Boy after Accusing him of Being Paid to take Pictures of their Headquarters

isis-crucify-teen.jpg

ISIS terrorists have crucified and murdered a 17-year-old boy after accusing him of being paid to take pictures of their headquarters in Syria. They also accused him of apostasy – abandoning his religion.

The boy was crucified in the central square of the insurgents’ de facto capital Raqqa, Daily Mail reports.

On the placard around his neck, it is written that he has been crucified for three days for apostasy and for being caught receiving 500 Turkish Lira for each photograph he took of ISIS’ headquarters.

Charlie Winter, a counter-terrorism expert, says that crucifixion is a punishment ISIS uses for specific crimes.

“Crucifixion has been used many times before – it’s an age-old punishment dealt out to people who have committed treason.

The Islamic State’s use of crucifixion as a punishment stems from its fundamentalist interpretation of Verse 33 of the fifth book of the Koran.

The verse reads: ‘Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land.’

‘That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment, ” he said.

Photo Credit: Daily Mail

1. lumdys.blospot.com

October 19, 2014 at 2:29 pm

o lord when will this end in this wicked world. this is a sheer act of wickedness

2. POSHILLA

October 19, 2014 at 3:40 pm

GOD!! AND YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE ISLAM IS PEACEFUL RELIGION? ALL THEY KNW KILL ! KILL! KILL!! GOD HAVE MERCY

• Mabel

October 20, 2014 at 9:45 am

Sharia is hell. If you want to know if it is peaceful look how they treat their own, and remember if they can treat their own like that, you don’t stand a chance as an outsider. This is why I do not even vacation in their lands, I know if something happens to me in any Middle-Eastern nation there is no protection for me as a Black woman. There is a whole lot of world to see, I sure don’t need to go anywhere where women do not have basic human right..no thank you.

3. AngelM

October 19, 2014 at 3:54 pm

BN, would you please stop granting this devilish and barbaric organization the attention they seek through media outposts?

4. blessed

October 19, 2014 at 4:20 pm

sad indeed. it reminds me of the verse in the Bible, John 16:1- 4. it reads,

“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you.

For Christians out there being persecuted for the sake of Jesus Christ, hold on, better days lie ahead and if indeed it gets worse, be consoled that its for the sake of the gospel, Christ gave his life, whats more honorable if your life goes for him too. Please dont ever give up, a Crown of glory awaits you

Its well, come Lord, Quickly!!

5. Muslimah

October 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Sigh

6. Bellemoizelle

October 19, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Hmmm,Nawa oooo,later they say its not in the Koran or it is used wrongly! The loyals will start with telling me I dont have my facts right,Oga ooo,na to dey kill people anyhow!Geez pure act of wickedness, same zeal all over the World!

7. sayo

October 19, 2014 at 7:38 pm

eyin eyan yii e beru olorun. religion shouldn’t be by force. let everyone choose this day whom they will serve. but as for me and my household we will serve the Lord God of host.

8. Fatimah

October 19, 2014 at 9:04 pm

*tears* What kind of world is this?

9. Halia

October 20, 2014 at 5:38 am

God have mercy.

10. Lady D

October 20, 2014 at 7:12 am

SAVAGES! 🙁

11. Tosin

October 20, 2014 at 10:25 am

A boy is gone! A life is gone.
    Who will support such terrible gangs? Nobody.

12. Bleed Blue

October 20, 2014 at 11:15 am

That moment when you want to do nothing else but ask God to please wave His mighty hand and shut these people down, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

13. papermoon

October 20, 2014 at 5:20 pm

now they are killing babies …………

14. papermoon

October 20, 2014 at 5:23 pm

its bad enough that they are killing babies now, but must they torture him!!!

15. chika

October 21, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Islam is a religion of peace…………. LMFAO

16. CHIKA

October 21, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Islam is a religion of PEACE…………..LMFAO