Style

St. Genevieve’s New Collection debuts Exclusively on Jumia Nigeria

St. Genevieve on Jumia Nigeria - Bellanaija - Octoberr2014002

Nigeria’s award winning actress Genevieve Nnaji and Jumia Nigeria have partnered to launch the new collection of St. Genevieve, exclusive to Jumia – www.jumia.com.ng in Nigeria.

The new collection launching today showcases the fashion sense and ‘Red Carpet’ style. The collection is themed around pieces from chic to formal to casual with pieces that look like they came right straight out of Genevieve’s wardrobe.

By recreating my personal style into my fashion label, I am creating this collection that brings to life strong and sexy pieces for every woman to look good” Stated Genevieve Nnaji about phenomenal collection.

The collection is to all the women out there who want to look fabulous every time of the day in their simple outfits, that is what the St. Genevieve brand stands for

We are truly excited about adding the St. Genevieve collection to Jumia’s online fashion store in Nigeria also because we are giving every
woman the opportunity to dress like a star and a leading lady” Co-CEO Jeremy Doutte stated.

St. Genevieve on Jumia Nigeria - Bellanaija - Octoberr2014001

Breaking new grounds in the Nigerian fashion industry with Jumia’s exclusive partnership to launch St. Genevieve collection, all Nigerians are able to get a piece of the range with delivery to your homes or workplace. Jumia Fashion is the one stop shop for fashion in Nigeria with the “Buy Naija store” that promotes Proudly Nigerian fashion.

The actress designed the new collection with tops, pants, skirts and dresses in a range of different colors and prints. Fans and fashion lovers can shop online for the collection exclusive on Jumia Nigeria.

St. Genevieve on Jumia Nigeria - Bellanaija - Octoberr2014003

Follow @JumiaFashion and @Stgeneveive using #StgOnJumia for all online mentions.

____________________________________________________
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

1. bruno

October 10, 2014 at 12:31 pm

BORING, this is not how a leading lady dresses, olivia pope who is a leading lady, can’t wear pieces from this collecting. This is something an assistant to a madame will wear. I know it is ready-to-wear, but this is a snoozefest, the clothes put me to sleep.zzzzzzzzzz

• BENA

October 20, 2014 at 5:03 pm

OH SHUT UP!

2. BellaNoire (bellanoireng.com)

October 10, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I like the white shirt. It is so Genevieve.

3. jd

October 10, 2014 at 1:23 pm

come on Bruno the hater! for a start the pieces are alright. she has to check out the market first before she goes into stronger pieces. these are casual and not bad at all and pretty affordable.

• Yaya Boni

October 10, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Why did you say she is a hater?? Why we Africans…when someone views his or opinion, or even being honest about something they call him or her a HATER?? a HATER for what?? For viewing her opinion?? Com’on… you might like the style, but Bruno might not that is her own opinion and rights.. it is not because you are for the style that someone has to like it too. .. duuhhhh!

4. dimpled.freak

October 10, 2014 at 1:30 pm

errrr can you afford Olivia Pope’s wardrope???? Theres nothing wrong with having a simple classy collection not everything has to be couture we have plenty designers in Nigeria for that.This collection bridges the gap between the haves and the have nots, woman who do not have much financial capital can finally afford to look like their favourate stars without doing runs or other conspicuous means. If you look at zara’s collection theres nothing wow about their collection but people flock towards them beacuse they understand what the zara woman is about.. From the few pieces ive seen online I think the St, Genevieve woman caters to that everyday woman that just wants to feel beautiful, instead of ‘your dress is so gorgeous’ but rather ‘you look so beautiful’.
    damn Miss. Nnaji you need to hire me o

5. dimpled.freak

October 10, 2014 at 1:38 pm

damn Miss. Nnaji you need to hire me o

6. bruno

October 10, 2014 at 1:53 pm

This collection is not fun, it is not edgy and it is not fashion forward,it is so dated and very safe and predictable. I know the different between couture and ready to wear, I have seen mind blowing ready to wear pieces, this is boring. And I’m sure it will be expensive as HELL. If I wear that yellow dress will I look like Genevieve, the answer is NO. I am not hating,it is the truth, the collection is weak and lacks focus, I don’t know any woman who will wear this clothes,may be her die hard fans who want to support her the clothes from ZARA are mind blowing, they are attractive and are not boring. Many of u people are partial and love to deceive ur selves. Call a sPade a spade biko.

7. Gilda

October 10, 2014 at 2:00 pm

I love Genevieve’s fashion sense so much that when I’m about wearing something or accessorizing, I ask myself ‘will Genevieve wear this’? Yea, that’s how deep i am into her style. So different from the others. Wearable, simple and classy.

8. Beeeee

October 10, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Just left Jumia’s website. I love the pieces. Like Gilda said, so different from the others and I totally see her wearing them herself. I love the fact that she considered people’s wallets as well. Not everyone has money to go to the big designers. I love that women can wear her clothes and still feel like a million bucks. I will be buying, definitely.
    As for Uncle Bruno, you are negative about virtually everything posted on this site ranging from politics, to religion, to pastors, to fashion and more. Why don’t you save yourself headache and stop coming to this site. Actually, stay off the internet generally, it should cure that condition that you seem to have.
    Please show the world what you have achieved. All you do is criticize others. That means the things you have done must be so outstanding.

9. kwame

October 10, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Dorogenny, this is awesome. You r the best thing that has ever come out frm the continents of africa.

10. free mind

October 10, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Kudos

11. Angel

October 10, 2014 at 3:05 pm

I like, particularly the white pants, so cool….

12. sweery

October 10, 2014 at 3:31 pm

NIce! Nice! this is so Genny in style. Simple but classy

13. mz_daniels

October 10, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Okay, for once I agree with Bruno. Genevive’s line is boring.
    There is a thin line between simple and boring. We need to accept that ‘popping colors’ are in vogue and have this at the back of our minds in trying to be simple.
    I would rock the green and white though with a unique shade of shoes ( somewhere between deep blue and purple), accessorize with bold airings the same shade as the shoes and a slim bracelet that would glitter. A bold ring might be necessary too.
    The yellow dress, I think is spot on though I think a few people might want to add a brooch.
    The white is bland.

I know we all love Genevive but simple and chick isn’t wearing nothing at all but the art of dressing that makes people wonder how the look was achieved. Simple or not, a woman deserves a second glance.

My two cents

14. Tosin

October 10, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Mmm mmm yummy.

15. billionairr in grace

October 10, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I like the pieces so much

16. Mizzy

October 10, 2014 at 7:02 pm

1st of all, deh. R very affordable, 2ndly, it reli suites our weda n deh r simple n d colors r reli beautiful.

17. Muneer

October 10, 2014 at 10:26 pm

its commercial not anything different

18. halia

October 10, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Aha but the secret behind what some may deem as “ordinary” pieces , is how creative you get by creating your own style with the separate pieces. There by producing and cultivating a FashIon SENSE! That is one of the many things that makes Genny stunning. She makes simple ordinary look like couture class. Besides, cut her break she’s just relaunching this and starting basic is essential first. #eyesonStG #justletherbegreat :0)

19. ATL's Finest

October 11, 2014 at 7:30 am

Doro boring.com.. Please these are some boring ass clothing line!!! Seriously

20. Doubra

October 11, 2014 at 10:32 am

Too simple and the finishing is not smooth. Also why not in bigger sizes than 14?

21. jake ro

October 11, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Awesome dresses that is simple but classy .anyone can afford it and it very much fit anyone.thank you sweet genny again. and I wish you more creative success.and who the hell is bruno.i have seen some of his comments here and is really nasty.he must have hated himself so much to keep hating people the way he does.he really need a shrink.

22. yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com

October 12, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I would definitely buy her clothes – Genny, I love your style!

23. beauty

October 13, 2014 at 2:10 pm

For my kind of person with my type of fashion sense, i would definitely rock these pieces. They are classy and not too busy but catchy. Nice work genny…

24. Optim

November 5, 2014 at 12:04 pm

I think you have a very big problem

25. paulette

June 14, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Holy jezz. Dis lady is doing it rit, luv de white smooth, simple, smart,ad shining. As u guys dt are nagetive abt dis try ad make something so we all culd see.

26. [email protected]

September 12, 2015 at 4:18 pm

my dear I love what u are doing. n I love the cloths
    don’t mind those critics they are dream killers.
    what n what have they done in dis country?
    I shop on jumia, so I will get my too.